PDA

View Full Version : Playing on an android device

76FlashLight76
11-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Is it possible to play nutaku games on an android device? Do we need an app to play browser games?:)

I hope it is possible, I tried to open a game on my android phone, but it is a really old phone... Xperia, so it doesn't seem to work for me, but maybe with a better phone?:confused:

soranokira
11-01-2015, 07:10 PM
yes. https://www.puffinbrowser.com/index.php
unfortunately you're really gonna need a good phone (although much more efficient with an iPad or tablet probably)

Kili Krieger
11-06-2015, 08:13 AM
cant anything be done about this half screen? in puffin i mean

soranokira
11-06-2015, 09:36 AM
use auto-rotate or get a phone with a bigger screen.

Kili Krieger
11-06-2015, 12:34 PM
auto rotate not working and new phone is out of the question. So i guess I'm stuck with this. Well still better than nothing and if in dire need i have flashfox for full screen.

chillinfar
11-07-2015, 12:03 PM
- Find Flash 11.2 apk

- Use Firefox (the only browser allowed to use it, this means a huge load of data per session)

- Get some eggs and fry them over your phone.

I ran PPS with a phone and is slow (1Ghz quad core processor)

Rabit
11-28-2015, 03:49 PM
On my Dual-core 1.3Ghz I run Kanpani Girls, but I have to low resolution (800x480) and this is not comfortable to see only part of game view.
Device: myPhone C-Smart.

soranokira
11-28-2015, 04:00 PM
I think everyone understands that phone is not meant to play such browser games, and such browser games are not meant to be played on a phone. with all of these you're simply asking for the impossible. if so, go play a phone app game or something, seriously.
puffin browser is simply offering an alternative, you'll just have to manage somehow. that is why your best bet is to just switch to a tablet or laptop to play such browser games.

Unregistered
11-28-2015, 04:54 PM
I switched from puffin to photon on ios. It works much better the vast majority of the time. Con is that it wasn't free.

Sex
11-30-2015, 02:58 PM
Funny, but I was just thinking about the same thing lol.

As far as I know you can play games on your phone (that is of you use flash browser's such as mercury, flashfox, dolphin, photon and puffins, you can look up flash browser on your mobile store to see) but it's going to be a pain in the ass, especially if your phone is really small, sometimes you will have to continuously zoom in and out.

And browsers games aren't made for phone especially with all that clicking, but you can still use your iPad tablet or other devices....but it's going to be hard

Kotono
11-30-2015, 11:36 PM
Some game functions are impossible to use/perform without using a mouse. But it can still be useful for long absences from home.

chillinfar
12-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Funny, but I was just thinking about the same thing lol.

As far as I know you can play games on your phone (that is of you use flash browser's such as mercury, flashfox, dolphin, photon and puffins, you can look up flash browser on your mobile store to see) but it's going to be a pain in the ass, especially if your phone is really small, sometimes you will have to continuously zoom in and out.

And browsers games aren't made for phone especially with all that clicking, but you can still use your iPad tablet or other devices....but it's going to be hard

PPS fits perfectly on a phone, once you can run flash on it. In the other hand, GK is ready to be used with touchscreens (and is HTML5), but collapse Opera when i try to enter.

Armeris
12-01-2015, 02:39 AM
DMM have games developed for mobile too, the same game (100% compatible) or a specific version, but Scamtaku not , they say something about a mobile platform and bla bla bla, just Scamtaku trash talking, empty words and false promises, the usual XD

Rabit
12-01-2015, 07:40 AM
New game Dragon Providence is designed for smart-phones, looks bad on PC this small game screen is annoying :/

chillinfar
12-01-2015, 12:36 PM
DMM have games developed for mobile too, the same game (100% compatible) or a specific version, but Scamtaku not , they say something about a mobile platform and bla bla bla, just Scamtaku trash talking, empty words and false promises, the usual XD

i prefer web than those horrible APK (i use old hardware and want to quit Android, Google and Apple in mobile means garbage)

Armeris
12-01-2015, 02:29 PM
i prefer web than those horrible APK (i use old hardware and want to quit Android, Google and Apple in mobile means garbage)

It depends on the game and the device. But as developer I can assure you that dedicated development is better for performance, the problem comes when the company prefer a fast and cheap development and ruin the final product XD

chillinfar
12-01-2015, 08:31 PM
i prefer a universal app (web), so i don't need to be stuck at one type of OS. I'm planning to get Firefox OS later (at least for HTML5 based games like GK).

Tardor
12-11-2015, 12:32 PM
I play it on my phone when I am omw to work or smth.

(I use chrome on a Samsung Galaxy Alpha btw)
All you need to do is obviously log into the game. And then get into your home screen.

Then hold down onto the "My Page" button in the top left of the game and ask the browser to open the link in a new tab.

It's not perfect, but it seems to work quite well that way. You can swap to almost every area through your home screen.

This is also a great way to play the game on full screen on your pc if you prefer that haha. Looks kinda.. weird though, you can even zoom in ofc.

For anyone to lazy to do this. The link to "My Page" http://www.drapro-nutaku.dmmgames.com/mypage
You will have to be logged in for it to work properly.

Anyway, Have fun :)
Tardor.