PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Medals / Limited Cards for 1mil+ user "celebration"

Nutakum
11-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Just wanted to give a heads up to people. I mostly just lurk the forums for info but I branched out and checked the Twitter and saw the following:

I've got a healthy skepticism for how this may be implemented, but its better than absolutely zero chance of getting the limited cards (i'm certainly not blowing $250 on them)

chillinfar
11-11-2015, 10:58 AM
I saw one with the limited Moe Card, Evilangel put a cap in ULMF with other. Atm, only two people has the card.

I don't care if those cards costs $250, the stupid move by Nutaku is doing this over the unbalanced status of PPS, so stupid that most cash items doesn't deserve to be paid (like the event gacha fiasco (http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/362-nutaku-ran-ass-holes-post6817.html#post6817) that i captured days ago).

In fact, freetards are putting things worse with that announce, now Nutaku will bully us in next perocolo (revenge?) because no one complained about the little time available to use that medals.

And this will affect cash deals as happened on 2nd perocolo (when they dropped card reveals at the cost to remove pudding offers, or the limited ranking rewards for 3rd perocolo).

Nutakum
11-11-2015, 11:18 AM
I think when it comes to game balance people just need to accept what category of player they fall in...

Cash player vs. Free player
AND
Grinder vs. Casual

1) Cash player + Grinder: You're gonna rank in the top and get most of the cards.
2) Cash player + Casual: You have an easier time accomplishing rank / achievement awards when you feel like playing, but don't expect to get everything.
3) Free player + Grinder: You are going to be tied to your computer to do focus/stamina dumps every 30min when you're not at work/sleeping. You will probably get most achievement awards, but even with grinding some rank awards are going to be tough.
4) Free player + Casual: You should be content with Explore/Story cards.

Grinding can make up a bit for not spending cash, but you won't be able to compete with cash players overall. I managed to open plenty of pink cases during the last gambit event but it was a HUGE time sink sitting in front of the computer. Now I'm exhausting all my consumables trying to keep up with this event and come the next event there is very little chance of me ranking. You just need to pick and choose where you want to be successful. But if you're not willing to grind or spend money then you're basically a casual player and should expect to get the awards a casual player would.

chillinfar
11-11-2015, 11:30 AM
- Perogambit was flooded by whales using macros (remember mules from 1st perocolo?). No one got banned.
- My complain was limited about some measures what Nutaku promised to don't put again like shifting slayer cards in EG or the issue showed with current EG (Wako card being sold and not in N gacha where she should stay).

When i said cash items are shitty, i'm pointing to this. The only result was reliving Wako for this EG (she was from 3rd EG), and i'm out of tickets to see if she still present in event gacha.

Nutakum
11-11-2015, 11:37 AM
While it definitely seemed like some people may have been opening cases with a macro, that really shouldn't be the case for your entire friend list. I opened hundreds of cases manually even though some of my friends had their cases opened in...eh, lets say "suspect" ways.

When it comes to Wako I'm not sure what you mean... she was added to N Gacha as soon as EG4 Part 2 started and it seems like its regular procedure for Nutaku to recycle some of the slayer cards... Last time I remember them adding the N card to both the N Gacha and the Event Gacha so this seems like the standard way they do it.

chillinfar
11-11-2015, 11:43 AM
While it definitely seemed like some people may have been opening cases with a macro, that really shouldn't be the case for your entire friend list. I opened hundreds of cases manually even though some of my friends had their cases opened in...eh, lets say "suspect" ways.

When it comes to Wako I'm not sure what you mean... she was added to N Gacha as soon as EG4 Part 2 started and it seems like its regular procedure for Nutaku to recycle some of the slayer cards... Last time I remember them adding the N card to both the N Gacha and the Event Gacha so this seems like the standard way they do it.

Wako is from 3rd EG and here's the proof. She shouldn't be functional on this event, Nutaku put her again after my compliant when i saw her in event gacha.

And about macros, exist a delay to take boxes and i tested just to prove if someone can do this fast. We found people was using some kind of macro.

Overload
11-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Lol, I just saw on the main page that this campaign is only going to be till 30. Nov. Good that I won't bother with PPS after this event :X

Aeghas
11-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Lol, I just saw on the main page that this campaign is only going to be till 30. Nov. Good that I won't bother with PPS after this event :X

Yeah, seems a lot of people are getting tired of PPS. This might be my last event as well.

chillinfar
11-11-2015, 11:03 PM
And with smurf account i feel the lack of people and difficulties to add new ones. Well, was his purpose, sneaking how is a free account and seek balance issues (main is casual casher)