PDA

View Full Version : Team Help

HeroExterio
11-11-2015, 05:07 PM
so i need help with this event all the X missions i cant seem to get past them :/ can anyone help me?
this is a list of all my units

gam
11-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Looks like you have a lot of nice units. I don't have as nice of team and I have 3*'d Sacred Spring X and Gravestone X, you should be able to as well. If you are having problems with those maybe change up your strategy. I haven't tried the others yet, but I do see myself having problems.

soranokira
11-11-2015, 07:08 PM
so i need help with this event all the X missions i cant seem to get past them :/ can anyone help me?
this is a list of all my units

Follow the video guide http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/376-summon-beast-earth-guide.html
you have great units, just need them all to be lvl 50 (mainly those already CC'd) and full affection.

darkeleon
11-11-2015, 07:13 PM
lv up anya and berna to tank buffed black ogres, and go youtube there are videos with event units, change some things to fit you team, these videos have cost reduced unit and it DO the difference even if you have the same units:rolleyes:

HeroExterio
11-11-2015, 07:42 PM
thanks, my main problem with ogrer X is the first black one eats all my units before i can get them down, i wanted to use the dragon princess to hold him back but shes expensive to use lol

darkeleon
11-11-2015, 08:05 PM
i used have the same problem with the first black ogre in the videos karma tank it but my karma get killed too fast, but so i change karma for berna and berna killed it with skill jaja:cool: my berna with 1700hp can take 1 hit and all the rest is luck

lolix
11-12-2015, 10:58 AM
thanks, my main problem with ogrer X is the first black one eats all my units before i can get them down, i wanted to use the dragon princess to hold him back but shes expensive to use lol

Use karma for the first one. U place despara in mid and a very strong archer on the left platform then use karma's skill. After u kill the first one , u place units in front of karma (to keep her alive) untill the next black ogres hit , then u activate karma's skill again and let her tank it again if u need it.

Edit : i'm jelly as fuck of your units. Congratz. That's a very nice team

Edit 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wInoI0FdBmE do as this dude did