PDA

View Full Version : Questions about SED

Crono
11-14-2015, 02:55 PM
Hi, i'm a new player and I have some questions about SED and Event : How it works ?

I notice au 6 focus attack do as much damage on Elite Gard than your total seduction. What about 1 focus attack ? And wat about the bonus SED during Event ?

Another question : Should I take 6 N-Gacha ticket or 6 N-Wild Cards with my Pero ?

Thank you !

(Any advice for gain power faster ? Without using $)

Opalia24
11-14-2015, 03:23 PM
Small attacks does a random damage between 10% and 20% of your total SED.
I think on average small attack does 15% so 6 x small attack on average does 90% of total SED.
One big blow does 100% of your sed no random

Unregistered
11-14-2015, 04:30 PM
N tickets give a small (~10%) chance of getting R or SR cards, and smaller (~5% chance) chance of randomly upgrading a R or SR card if you get a level 100 N card. From what I've seen, it's better to spend on gatcha tickets than wild cards.

soranokira
11-14-2015, 08:06 PM
Hi, i'm a new player and I have some questions about SED and Event : How it works ?

I notice au 6 focus attack do as much damage on Elite Gard than your total seduction. What about 1 focus attack ? And wat about the bonus SED during Event ?

Another question : Should I take 6 N-Gacha ticket or 6 N-Wild Cards with my Pero ?

Thank you !

play more events to gain wildcards for leveling cards faster, poke (1 focus) as many friend EG/SEG as you can as you can get 'drops' in your present box if the EG/SEG eventually dies.
and for the n gacha vs n wildcard argument...I would say under normal circumstances, N-gacha is better, while N wildcard is better when its price is bugged (100 pero for 1 N wc)

chillinfar
11-14-2015, 08:59 PM
A quick way to gain stats at lower levels is taking advantage of the low time cooldown of stamina refill and getting stuck at some part of stages (in the past most users of this forum was insanely at stage 1 when i was boosting to 3 and the reason is one, stamina cost). This will allow you to get some pero to try gacha or any other stuff.

The low quantity of cards also helps to get one at level 100 and get the chance to level other (even higher rarity cards) when gacha find one of them (give additional pero in stage). At elite guard you can use that event to keep stamina cost low and roll for cards (3 stamina per roll).

However, at lower levels SED gain is slower via card level than card quantity. Priorize Moe type cards to level with wild cards (until lvl 60), then babe cards and don't rush beyond stage 2 until lvl 30 (7-9 stamina cost per roll), the same warning for Perogambit which use a lot of stamina to explore (below 200 is pretty hard).

About pero, Nutaku removed the discount using pero over gacha packs, the only strategy in a few words is stack pero (throw pies against the friends of your friends if you completed quests or are out of stamina) and store carefully some special stuff like Guaranteed SR gacha tickets and card reveals until when you really need it.

And consider starter/booster packs if you can cash in game (those are offered for a limited time at lower levels, but boosters offered at last days of EG or Perogambit are better).

Crono
11-15-2015, 02:29 AM
Thanks for all the advice.

I'm at Lvl23, stage 5 and 130 000 SED, I farm Event as I can. I thnik I have the good style of game. So you say Moe girls gains more SED at lower levels than others ? (That's why some SR cards gain 1 or 2 SED when lvl up !!!)

I will try this =)

chillinfar
11-15-2015, 03:04 AM
yes. That means Moes will be less useful at higher levels of the cards. In some of them, the shift from 99 to 100 give 0-1 SED, so don't invest on them unless you have some needs (i.e. PVP). Hiyori, Runa (gacha) and Sora (Area 2) are the best Moes without events or cash.

With sexy cards you start bad, but usually final SED from those cards are higher than the rest and you can notice a boost at higher levels of that cards.

P.S: Or level Airu if you didn't before (7k SED being babe R card)

Unregistered
11-17-2015, 03:09 PM

(1Focus = 10~20% of attack, don't use if remaining guard health is over 70 % of your sed)
(buy single N-Gatcha it's cheaper with the bug. 1000ea. [single] vs 1500ea. bundled] SEE BELOW.
Thank you !

If you take only N-Gatcha with pero you will level up your N-Girls anyway. There is always a chance to level or acquire R and SR cards as well.
When a N-card reaches 100 it will randomly raise a different card until all N-cards are Lvl 100 then it spits out N-wild instead, although it can raise a random R or SR at a slower rate then before. You can also get some cool limited cards during N-gatcha so those are always worth going after.
Only use N-Wild to level SEC cards from 1-100 in one go (that means save 100 of 'em up and wait till you get the SEC card.) after 100 you can trade them in at 10:1 for R-Wild(1k pero fee). Happy hunting