PDA

View Full Version : PeroPero Coliseum 4/Princess Contest Poll

Slurpee
11-16-2015, 12:00 PM
Divine Heart Makina - http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1651&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
Divine Heart Karen - http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1652&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
April - http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1655&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

armegetton
11-16-2015, 01:35 PM
fyi, site isn't loading at all. (eastern USA)

update:

decides to work hours later.
ok

Mattress
11-16-2015, 03:10 PM
I choose April, the others have boobs too big for my taste.

darkeleon
11-16-2015, 03:46 PM
karen is UGLY
the 3 have oversized cow boobs T_T
i going for april:cool:
makina outfit make her look like a slut

Massume
11-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Karen is way too big for me.
Im going to pick Makina, I prefer her design a bit more. (^Looks like I like dem sluttly girls ;) )

By the way, these are the girls that appear in the other banner:

http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1661&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1666&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1660&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

khermeker
11-16-2015, 04:36 PM
unlilke the last event that didnt have any favorite and decided go for the one with most votes...i will select makina dont matter if its first or last on poll...:P the second choice for me is karen as always i go for dress more than boobs :P

soranokira
11-16-2015, 04:41 PM
I actually think april is the best...xD
well makina is pretty nice too I guess.

Mattress
11-16-2015, 04:41 PM
I have a question: Where are the arms in the latest two evolution of Makina? :eek:

soranokira
11-16-2015, 05:07 PM
I have a question: Where are the arms in the latest two evolution of Makina? :eek:

brown and tied to something like a cross, I believe.
Also, that similarity to Darkness Heart xD same series, but not as lewd IMO.

Unregistered
11-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Karen.. she lactates! that's good enough for me. :)
This also is the first time I'm seeing breast expansion in the evolution of any girl.

DragonSR
11-16-2015, 06:29 PM
I'm going with Makina. She's just too HOT Yo!

- - - Updated - - -

Makina For me yo

chillinfar
11-16-2015, 09:00 PM
The same question, who can do paizuri?

Mattress
11-17-2015, 06:25 AM
The same question, who can do paizuri?

Only Makina ;)

brown and tied to something like a cross, I believe.
Also, that similarity to Darkness Heart xD same series, but not as lewd IMO.

You're right, i mistook her left harm for a tuft of hair :p

Bigglack
11-17-2015, 12:19 PM
Makina is winning, does that mean we have the same tastes that the JP player since Makina won the event there.
Classement was Makina > Karen > April :)

For myself i still prefer Karen, but we will get enough cards of her later.

chillinfar
11-17-2015, 02:45 PM
I hope to get puddings this time. No plans for event gacha after the fiasco shown in Elite Guard (maybe if they relaunch Kanae, Lilith or some OP cards from non game events and fix that shit with N cards).

In the other hand, they are relasing perocolo 3 days after EG ending. When i said how bad people was claiming about the medals fiasco i was pointing to this.

I didn't care about the price of the limited cards, but i desired more time to obtain them instead of rushing events. Thank you FREETARDS

Julia
11-18-2015, 07:29 PM
I have no idea who I'm gonna choose; but I already voted for Makina.
But I'm also considering Karen for the breasts expended stuff; it would look so big even if it's not the main girl in your profile...
But obviously I prefer Makina 2 last stances...

OMG !! what I'm gonna do <>?>?

Balek
11-18-2015, 07:41 PM
Tough choice between Makina and April.
Starting pic - Makina wins, but I prefer April in the last picture (pussy > boobs)
I'd go for April without question, but if she ends up being N card, meh...

chillinfar
11-18-2015, 09:48 PM
To be honest, a few cards does tit fucking and some of them has bad artwork. That's why i still with N cards on my deck

Unregistered
11-19-2015, 07:21 AM
It looks like I can't go to the second prize box even though I got the N card out of the first. I really don't want to waste lots of tickets to draw N gatcha tickets and 1k pero.

- - - Updated - - -

So... has anyone else noticed these are all crossover characters this time?
I think April's images are CGs from her game, not sure. Not sure about the Divine Heart characters.

- - - Updated - - -

So... has anyone else noticed these are all crossover characters this time?
I think April's images are CGs from her game, not sure. Not sure about the Divine Heart characters.

The Divine Heart Characters are from the "Divine Heart Karen" VN series. It might be worth flagging as NSFW for those that are planning to google it, Tentacles, body modification (upstairs and downstairs, if you know what I mean..) galore!

The Images depicted in the later evolutions of the "Divine Heart" pero princesses seem to be unique to PPS, they aren't in the game files.

Other interesting thing is that SPOILER ALERT!:

Makina IS Heart of Darkness!

darkeleon
11-19-2015, 07:36 AM
o.O april is a loli:rolleyes:in the banner she have huge boobs but loli in last scene :cool:

chillinfar
11-19-2015, 07:44 AM
Ready 4 da shitstorm. Nutaku doesn't answered about the SED cheat, i see why.

soranokira
11-19-2015, 08:32 AM
o.O april is a loli:rolleyes:in the banner she have huge boobs but loli in last scene :cool:

she's just has small boobs, not loli.

and thanks for the spoiler unregistered, it makes me very interested in her actually. corruption must have gotten to her.

chillinfar
11-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Pff, Nutaku still giving peroburgers on this event. Check rewards

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: They added a SILLYGIRL (literally) for free users, check campaign tab. Checking where she from i got this.

http://sinnergate.com/tag/sillygirl/

Mattress
11-19-2015, 12:06 PM

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: They added a SILLYGIRL (literally) for free users, check campaign tab. Checking where she from i got this.

http://sinnergate.com/tag/sillygirl/

Someone knows her final SED?

PS: Just for info:

April's Game: https://hitomi.la/galleries/558864.html
Makina's Game: https://hitomi.la/galleries/678560.html
Karen's Game: https://hitomi.la/galleries/550232.html

Massume
11-19-2015, 01:56 PM

I assume that these burgers will only last till the end of this event?

Balek
11-19-2015, 02:05 PM
Nutaku said they will expire after SEG event...

chillinfar
11-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Maybe not enough people burned them and they got burned instead after 1M users promotion XD
(but this means no good deals to buy puddings in shop :mad:)

AzureWinter
11-19-2015, 04:37 PM
I am debating voting for April, which I was amazed to see since I have played Slave Witch April.
I do like Karens big tits, but Makina is prettier though.
Sigh, Decisions. Probably just going to vote for April

Massume
11-19-2015, 06:46 PM
I am debating voting for April, which I was amazed to see since I have played Slave Witch April.
I do like Karens big tits, but Makina is prettier though.
Sigh, Decisions. Probably just going to vote for April

#Firstworldproblems haha :D

Well looks like ill just use my burgers/shakes again in this event just to be sure.

DragonSR
11-19-2015, 06:57 PM
I know right. I chose Makina because I liked her design the best. But Karen was my second choice. April's not to bad ether doe. The art in the Divine series looks great as well.

Unregistered
11-19-2015, 07:18 PM
she's just has small boobs, not loli.

Actually, in the game the protagonist makes a fairy put a spell on her to turn her into a loli, so she is a loli for that scene. I can't remember the fairy's name, but would be nice to see her too (Or both together... *cough cough*)

soranokira
11-19-2015, 10:54 PM
Actually, in the game the protagonist makes a fairy put a spell on her to turn her into a loli, so she is a loli for that scene. I can't remember the fairy's name, but would be nice to see her too (Or both together... *cough cough*)

Eh, seriously? O_O my bad then. but she really didnt look too much of a loli in that particular scene.

Balek
11-20-2015, 06:42 AM
Can anyone explain me, what's the fucking point of having x2 and x3 boost for second and third place princesses?
If they made the contest a popular vote (earning points), why the hell forcing minority's choice to top? It's a fucking counterlogic.

Mattress
11-20-2015, 06:48 AM

Ok, but in general the association small boobs = loli is stupid.

EvilAngel
11-20-2015, 08:01 AM
Can anyone explain me, what's the fucking point of having x2 and x3 boost for second and third place princesses?
If they made the contest a popular vote (earning points), why the hell forcing minority's choice to top? It's a fucking counterlogic.

Business thing, all choices got the chance to win with that system, tempting more players to use puddings

Balek
11-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Business thing, all choices got the chance to win with that system, tempting more players to use puddings
Well... everyone knows Nutaku is greedy, but this is greed on a whole new level. Just like that 200$ card thingy. The only thing thats missing is payments for useless vibrator function...

chillinfar
11-20-2015, 11:38 AM

At least they started the event with this scheme, last perocolo put multipliers without advice at mid of event.

Well... everyone knows Nutaku is greedy, but this is greed on a whole new level. Just like that 200$ card thingy. The only thing thats missing is payments for useless vibrator function...

As i said before, i don't care if the cards means $200 in PPS items, the shitty measure is doing this in less than one month and you made this worse because people was focused on the cost and not the time. Bad focused shitstorms are worse than P2F measures, justify them.

Balek
11-20-2015, 12:01 PM
As i said before, i don't care if the cards means $200 in PPS items, the shitty measure is doing this in less than one month and you made this worse because people was focused on the cost and not the time. Bad focused shitstorms are worse than P2F measures, justify them.
Sorry but I only "shitstorm" on reasonable things and this case was perfectly justified. I agree that you get items from the shop worth of $200 + the card, but it doesn't change the fact that it forces people to actually spend those $200. Now, PPS isn't some super duper outstanding action game and $200 is ridicoulus amount of money (in this case) and here's why:
- This is just a fucking card, 4-5 images, not even high resolution...
- I haven't yet seen a game that costs $200. Even biggest productions are WAY cheaper.
- In any other F2P games with microtransactions, you can get TONS of stuff for $200 that is actually useful and/or looks amazing
- None of the companies I have dealt with (Game producers I mean), force people to spend x amount of money to get something for "free" when they are celebrating something, like Nutaku did in this case.
It's just few strong arguments I came up with on the fly, I'm sure there's more... So yeah, it was justified.

chillinfar
11-20-2015, 12:08 PM
I didn't read the 3rd and 4th point on earlier claims. And first one made things worse, this perocolo.

saike
11-22-2015, 06:56 AM
oh god I totally missed the malformed boobs on Karen when I chose her she has the cutest hair style why god lol

- - - Updated - - -

have you seen some of thee images from the VN she's from she gets it on with some kind of space mut/dog

Gronkity
11-22-2015, 01:41 PM
This princess battle is super duper close! It's been no more than a percent off of 1st and 3rd for last 3 days.

BJakin77
11-22-2015, 04:24 PM
What is your best way of leveling up your Lord?

Shadowfae
11-22-2015, 05:00 PM
This princess battle is super duper close! It's been no more than a percent off of 1st and 3rd for last 3 days.

You do realize that's because they are cheating the event to make it that way, right? The princess in third place gets 3x the points, the princess in second gets 2x. So even if someone gets one princess 100,000 points by spending $1000, the others will catch up within a day or two.

It is absolutely pointless to worry about helping your princess right now, because no matter what you do, your efforts are meaningless until the last hour or two of the event.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your best way of leveling up your Lord?

Story missions give a 1:1 ratio of stamina:exp, so just do those if you want to level up. It will happen over time though!

chillinfar
11-22-2015, 05:56 PM
Last perocolo was worse, multiplier mechanism started at mid of event without warning (that plus the limit for reward to the top 100).

The only cheat present in perocolo atm is the SED multiplier for some event gacha cards. THAT'S A CHEAT (paid cheat).

However, only works if you have 3 cards or more. That means a lot to spend in event gacha.

Well, tomorrow we will see what happen. If 2nd phase offers more bullshit, game over (i stopped to spend cash on PPS after the fiasco with event gacha on last EG).

blacksaber
11-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Last perocolo was worse, multiplier mechanism started at mid of event without warning (that plus the limit for reward to the top 100).

The only cheat present in perocolo atm is the SED multiplier for some event gacha cards. THAT'S A CHEAT (paid cheat).

However, only works if you have 3 cards or more. That means a lot to spend in event gacha.

It doesn't cost as much as you would think for event cards. I get 500 gold for each event so I can buy the cheap daily ticket, and always end up with the alpha SR. I don't waste tickets looking for the silver (if i find it before the SR, I take it.). Getting the normal event card takes longer if I have to look in the normal event gatcha box. Since the event box does not reset from one event to the next unless you do it yourself, I tend to have the SR slayer for the current event, and the beta from previous gotcha boxes.

Gronkity
11-22-2015, 10:39 PM

Well, tomorrow we will see what happen. If 2nd phase offers more bullshit, game over (i stopped to spend cash on PPS after the fiasco with event gacha on last EG).
I got rewards in the last one including princess and I wasn't top 100.

chillinfar
11-23-2015, 12:21 AM
It doesn't cost as much as you would think for event cards. I get 500 gold for each event so I can buy the cheap daily ticket, and always end up with the alpha SR. I don't waste tickets looking for the silver (if i find it before the SR, I take it.). Getting the normal event card takes longer if I have to look in the normal event gatcha box. Since the event box does not reset from one event to the next unless you do it yourself, I tend to have the SR slayer for the current event, and the beta from previous gotcha boxes.

It does. Last EG i tried with 10 gachas and no slayer (this and the fiasco to see N cards in event gacha again), i don't bother to purchase those again.

- - - Updated - - -

I got rewards in the last one including princess and I wasn't top 100.

Do you have this card?

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Mayoko-Asami

blacksaber
11-23-2015, 02:34 AM
It does. Last EG i tried with 10 gachas and no slayer (this and the fiasco to see N cards in event gacha again), i don't bother to purchase those again.

Not sure how you can try 10 times, and not get a slayer. We both know the chances of getting a slayer go up with each fail. The only thing I can think of is you don't have card reveals to use when the chance reaches 100%.

chillinfar
11-23-2015, 02:38 AM
Not sure how you can try 10 times, and not get a slayer. We both know the chances of getting a slayer go up with each fail. The only thing I can think of is you don't have card reveals to use when the chance reaches 100%.
You're wrong. The chance in event gacha is to get a SR, a fucking SR, not even an event SR. Read the small text in gacha details and look the difference.

The box may be filled with some multiple and redundant SR cards

This means you can get any card from event gacha (even N ones), fail chance only guarantee a SR type (from stage, n gacha and ofc, event gacha) when it hits 100%.

Balek
11-23-2015, 04:03 AM
Confirming what chillin says. There are 19 SR cards, 1 Alpha SR and 1 Beta SR. So if every SR you get is an alpha, then you reset the box for the next event, and first SR is an alpha again and so on, you should play some lotto dude :P Or maybe you just thought that all SR's in e-gacha are slayers which is simply not correct.

Gronkity
11-23-2015, 09:00 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have this card?

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Mayoko-Asami

No I thought they were referring to princess choice. For instance I picked Saya last time. I picked the blonde this time. I think it's Karen? Which supposedly lactates and has breast expansion which will be neat. If I was miss understanding sorry.

chillinfar
11-23-2015, 09:44 AM
Princesses doesn't need rank, you can hit once and receive her. I was talking about ranking rewards.

Balek
11-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Princess ranking only determines card's rarity. 1st place is SR, 2nd place is R and 3rd place is N. But you get the chosen card anyway.

Shadowfae
11-23-2015, 05:59 PM
Confirming what chillin says. There are 19 SR cards, 1 Alpha SR and 1 Beta SR. So if every SR you get is an alpha, then you reset the box for the next event, and first SR is an alpha again and so on, you should play some lotto dude :P Or maybe you just thought that all SR's in e-gacha are slayers which is simply not correct.

You're missing key information: The box does not reset between events. So, once you've emptied it, your SR is guaranteed to be the event SR.

blacksaber
11-23-2015, 06:36 PM
You're wrong. The chance in event gacha is to get a SR, a fucking SR, not even an event SR. Read the small text in gacha details and look the difference.

This means you can get any card from event gacha (even N ones), fail chance only guarantee a SR type (from stage, n gacha and ofc, event gacha) when it hits 100%.

Maybe I explained it poorly. . When this event began, there was only 1 SR that could drop. And that SR was the event card. This has been true for the past 3 events for me. I am not guaranteed to get the SR on my 1st or 2nd try. But when an SR does appear, it is the new event SR.

Shadowfae
11-23-2015, 06:42 PM
The event gacha box doesn't reset until you explicitly reset it, right? I've only got 4 SR's left in it (been emptying it slowly with the 1-per-day tickets).

chillinfar
11-23-2015, 08:44 PM
You're wrong again. Dat little text explains all, chance bonus is only to get an SR. I hit 4 SR on EG, none of them slayers (from 10 EG tickets).

Alpha/Beta counters still full.

Shadowfae
11-23-2015, 10:00 PM
You're wrong again. Dat little text explains all, chance bonus is only to get an SR. I hit 4 SR on EG, none of them slayers (from 10 EG tickets).

Alpha/Beta counters still full.

You're still not paying attention, I guess. He emptied his event gacha box. So, every time a new event comes around, the only thing that appears in it for him is the event SR.

That means 100% chance for the SR to be the event SR, when it triggers.

Massume
11-24-2015, 06:19 AM
Update:
3 new slayer cards were added. It seems that some people werent already OP enough in this event :p

Also you get 20% of the items cost in the store returned as medals. Thats gotta be painfull to those that have spend a massive amount of money in the first phase.

Balek
11-24-2015, 07:10 AM
You're missing key information: The box does not reset between events. So, once you've emptied it, your SR is guaranteed to be the event SR.
I never said the box resets between events. I said "if YOU reset the box for the next event". And about the second part of your post, if you empty the box, then the box is fucking empty. How can u get event SR from it then if you don't reset it? And even if you do, there are 19 redundant SR's again in the box...

Shadowfae
11-24-2015, 07:26 AM
I never said the box resets between events. I said "if YOU reset the box for the next event". And about the second part of your post, if you empty the box, then the box is fucking empty. How can u get event SR from it then if you don't reset it? And even if you do, there are 19 redundant SR's again in the box...

When the next event starts, they add the new SRs to it... you don't have to reset the box to get them. I have never reset my e-gacha box. Only have 2 non-event SR's left in it (just by buying the 1-per-days), so have a pretty high chance of getting the event ones.

I don't get why you would reset the box for the next event. It seems counterproductive.

blacksaber
11-24-2015, 08:16 AM

When the new SR are added, the list will say 1 SR alpha, 0 SR beta ( 1 or 2 if you never got it from previous tries), and 0 SR cards (assuming you aquired ALL SR from previous tries). The event gacha box will not reset unless you physically do it yourself.

Before the update, I had zero cards in my e gacha box. After the update, there was only one E gacha SR (along with normal and rare E gacha cards). First try, I got the normal card. Third try, I got the rare. On the 4th try, I got the SR. All this from the cheap daily E gatcha tickets (and 4 card reveals).

I would say the hardest to get is the R event card (since normal cards are usually in normal gatcha).

Guess what I'm saying is, once your E gacha box is empty, NEVER hit reset, and you have a high chance of getting the SR

chillinfar
11-24-2015, 08:35 AM
Nutaku did it again, selling N cards in event gacha (but this time they added her in N gacha).

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_9492031xscreenshot00001.png (http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-xscreenshot00001-9492031.html)

And box isn't an excuse.

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_9492032xscreenshot00000.png (http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-xscreenshot00000-9492032.html)

- - - Updated - - -

who want to be an asshole, will be an asshole. Nutaku ruined the only "fair" event that they had with this pay to cheat, unavailable unless you buy tons of stuff

Shadowfae
11-24-2015, 08:39 AM
I've been able to find the N-girl in the e-gacha box for a while (for the last four or five events). However, until the last event or so, when I already had her she didn't keep showing up in there. Maybe that's what's confusing you? The N being there isn't really a problem though, it just takes the place of a rare.

The N not being in the N-Gacha is a problem, absolutely. Thankfully they just screwed that up once and haven't kept doing it.

The N doesn't muck you out of any SR's though (if you had the step-up image, it is because they've got some really stupid logic in the game that makes it appear sometimes when you roll "all silvers"-- and an event-normal). It didn't reset your counter to get an SR though, if you look. Just wastes the card reveals. Which, I also agree, is annoying.

chillinfar
11-24-2015, 09:02 AM
At EG they put Wako in Event gacha, when she was shouln't be useful for events. They released it again to N gacha once i spit the screenshot on their FB

And is a problem, Event gacha cost the same than R gacha (ignoring daily deals) and has a worse success rate for everything (because joins cards from N gacha + cards from R gacha + exclusive cards from event gacha). At least R gacha guarantees R cards.

Balek
11-24-2015, 02:05 PM
When the next event starts, they add the new SRs to it... you don't have to reset the box to get them. I have never reset my e-gacha box. Only have 2 non-event SR's left in it (just by buying the 1-per-days), so have a pretty high chance of getting the event ones.

I don't get why you would reset the box for the next event. It seems counterproductive.

When the new SR are added, the list will say 1 SR alpha, 0 SR beta ( 1 or 2 if you never got it from previous tries), and 0 SR cards (assuming you aquired ALL SR from previous tries). The event gacha box will not reset unless you physically do it yourself.

Before the update, I had zero cards in my e gacha box. After the update, there was only one E gacha SR (along with normal and rare E gacha cards). First try, I got the normal card. Third try, I got the rare. On the 4th try, I got the SR. All this from the cheap daily E gatcha tickets (and 4 card reveals).

I would say the hardest to get is the R event card (since normal cards are usually in normal gatcha).

Guess what I'm saying is, once your E gacha box is empty, NEVER hit reset, and you have a high chance of getting the SR

I never actually got to the point where I had empty box because I only use gacha tickets from friend invites and events. Didn't spend a single penny on this game yet.
About the SR cards, I am surprised it works that way O.O From our point of view, it's obviously good, but I'd never guess that they add event SR to empty box lol. I even took it for granted that it doesn't because it just seems stupid as a mechanic of the boxes. But well, it's Nutaku. They continue to amaze me with more and more stupidity :D
My bad then boys.

Shadowfae
11-24-2015, 03:56 PM
I never actually got to the point where I had empty box because I only use gacha tickets from friend invites and events. Didn't spend a single penny on this game yet.
About the SR cards, I am surprised it works that way O.O From our point of view, it's obviously good, but I'd never guess that they add event SR to empty box lol. I even took it for granted that it doesn't because it just seems stupid as a mechanic of the boxes. But well, it's Nutaku. They continue to amaze me with more and more stupidity :D
My bad then boys.

My understanding is that this functionality was originally a bug, but they waited too long to fix it (it auto resets in the Japanese version, but when they made it reset for us there was a revolt and they undid that). So now they just put more cards in it so people will buy tickets for additional cards, instead of having to slog through tons of repeats with a very low chance at SECs.

Balek
11-24-2015, 04:38 PM
My understanding is that this functionality was originally a bug, but they waited too long to fix it (it auto resets in the Japanese version, but when they made it reset for us there was a revolt and they undid that). So now they just put more cards in it so people will buy tickets for additional cards, instead of having to slog through tons of repeats with a very low chance at SECs.
The best way imo would be to reduce the number of redundant SR cards to around 5 but do not add cards to the box. That would seem fair.

chillinfar
11-24-2015, 06:18 PM
Nope, the only way is removing their stupid (and sometimes discontinued) N cards and put them in their correct place. All runs in event gacha showed me at least 1 N card at last two events (3rd EG and perogambit didn't showed this shit).

I don't care about the rest, for some of us is a chance to get some old event cards

Balek
11-30-2015, 03:09 AM
This fucking game... I had around 45 minutes on a clock till the end of the event and I was using my stuff to get to top 1k when suddenly maintenance popped... This is retarded considering that I needed maybe 1 more minute to get in top 1k. Up until now, I never really considered quitting but this game starts to frustrate me more and more every single day.

Unregistered
11-30-2015, 03:37 AM
This fucking game... I had around 45 minutes on a clock till the end of the event and I was using my stuff to get to top 1k when suddenly maintenance popped... This is retarded considering that I needed maybe 1 more minute to get in top 1k. Up until now, I never really considered quitting but this game starts to frustrate me more and more every single day.

The timer in the banner gets out of synch if the browser is open too long, it's worth refeshing every now and then. Anyway it seems the server is based in the -10 UTC timezone, they do mention when the event is supposed to end in -10 UTC time(sun 29, 22:00), so it pays to be mindful of that.

The maintenance came as it was announced for me, it was 3 mins late even (counter got into negative).

Balek
11-30-2015, 04:52 AM
The timer in the banner gets out of synch if the browser is open too long, it's worth refeshing every now and then. Anyway it seems the server is based in the -10 UTC timezone, they do mention when the event is supposed to end in -10 UTC time(sun 29, 22:00), so it pays to be mindful of that.

The maintenance came as it was announced for me, it was 3 mins late even (counter got into negative).
Never really had problems with ends of events. Well, is it my fault the timer gets out of sync? I mean, who even expects that? You are right about the timezone thingy but if there's a timer that counts the hours left, there shouldn't be any problems...

Also, what was the card that was awarded for top 1000, anyone has full pics?

Unregistered
11-30-2015, 06:22 AM
Never really had problems with ends of events. Well, is it my fault the timer gets out of sync? I mean, who even expects that? You are right about the timezone thingy but if there's a timer that counts the hours left, there shouldn't be any problems...

Also, what was the card that was awarded for top 1000, anyone has full pics?

Not saying it's anyone's fault, I only became aware that the timer could be out of sync when it updated during the mid-event maintenance when there was still 3H on the timer for me. I just assumed that most people knew already.

here's a link to the jp images for the new ranked SR: http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1791&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

Massume
11-30-2015, 06:46 AM
The timer froze for me aswell (It remained at 36minutes for me at the very end)
And this isnt the first time that this happened to me, so the best thing you should do is problably to look up the time beforehand that Nutaku mentions in the game.

Anyway my princess won, got the 300 killstreak reward and I ended up in the top 1k. Great success :cool:

Edit: They also added a few new SR cards in the SR gacha. Its a good thing that I decided to keep my SR tickets a little longer.

soranokira
11-30-2015, 07:10 AM
what are the new cards? are they the girls from the previous EG events, like kotoka? (celestial maiden-like girl)

Massume
11-30-2015, 07:42 AM
Yes one of them is Kotoka. (2 SR cards and 1 R card)

http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=821&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1444&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1169&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

It looks like we can only get this R card from the SR gacha, because that makes sense...

soranokira
11-30-2015, 07:59 AM
Yes one of them is Kotoka. (2 SR cards and 1 R card)

http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=821&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1444&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1169&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

It looks like we can only get this R card from the SR gacha, because that makes sense...

urgh, she's so cute >.< and the other new SR is cute too. my heart cries in pain at not being able to have them.
I shall have to rely on the wiki images now.

Mattress
11-30-2015, 08:39 AM
If they had warned before I held the SR ticket taken in the last event. :rolleyes:

darkeleon
11-30-2015, 12:44 PM
T__T i canĀ“t believe that karen got 2 place with these abnormal huge boobs and tiny head
i got a exclusive loli:rolleyes: and got all the platium box so it ok

Unregistered
11-30-2015, 01:38 PM
Because some people prefer them bigger? (come on I can't be the only one)

I was really hoping for an upset in favor of Karen, but Makina had too much support...
I'm still pretty happy with my choice, the card caters to a few fetishes you don't normally see on pero girls.

Balek
11-30-2015, 04:02 PM
The timer froze for me aswell (It remained at 36minutes for me at the very end)
And this isnt the first time that this happened to me, so the best thing you should do is problably to look up the time beforehand that Nutaku mentions in the game.

Anyway my princess won, got the 300 killstreak reward and I ended up in the top 1k. Great success :cool:

Yeah, I also got all I wanted apart from the 1k ranking girl... And to think I was in the middle of attacking and rank around 1020 when they shut the servers down... I'll say it once again... fucking timer. I wrote a support ticket but I doubt they will do anything about that. It's scamtaku after all.

DragonSR
11-30-2015, 04:18 PM
Well. This event was a hard fought battle for me. But I managed to get 2 SRs and top 300

AzureWinter
11-30-2015, 09:13 PM
No kidding. ^
I managed to get each card from the Coliseum Gacha, as well as lucking out and getting the consecutive wins SR.
Just a shame April didn't get to at least Rare u.u

Balek
12-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Holy tits...
Nutaku replied to my support ticket that the timer issue is a time-zone issue (I highly doubt that since the clock synchronizes with their server time on each refresh but whatever) and recommended to refresh the page every hour or so next time.
The best part is... they gave me the 1k rank card as a compensation for my used puddings. (For those who are not familiar with my case, I had around 45 minutes left on the timer when event ended and I was using puddings stashed for the dark hour to get into top 1000, I was around rank 1020 so I needed like 1-2 more minutes to get there).
I must say I didn't expect that...

chillinfar
12-02-2015, 06:50 PM
I could desired the same when EG rewards got bugged at first two editions (close to 500K EP and the "totalling event pero" bug came many times).