PDA

View Full Version : Those Medals...

SmilingJack
11-19-2015, 03:26 PM
Hey look! Nutaku did something about those medals for the campaign event only being obtainable through real money purchases!

Now all you have to do is get at least 100 wins per day and you can get 10 medals. At this rate, it should only take you about 50 days to get the rare card and, even better, only 200 days to get the SR card. This event lasts that long, right? right?

EvilAngel
11-19-2015, 03:44 PM
You forgot,they added an second sr instead of editing anything of the exchange rate's, now you need 4500 Medals ^^

http://imgur.com/nesxmXK

SmilingJack
11-19-2015, 03:49 PM
Oh that's right! Now that I look though, good news everyone, you can also get a total of 35 medals from the consecutive win awards. That's 3.5 days off the grind!

Also, am I just crazy or did they gate the daily win EX cards behind money? I could have sworn you could get one a day the last two coliseums with about 100 wins a day. Now that you need 300, assuming you are awake 24 hours a day for the duration of the event, you can only get about 144 wins per day off basic recovery speeds. So that's 156 wins per day required that must be obtained through pero puddings/burgers; 156 wins = 52 full focus bars.

Balek
11-19-2015, 04:01 PM
#JustNutakuThings

tigri9
11-19-2015, 04:29 PM
Haters gonna hate ^^

SmilingJack
11-19-2015, 04:33 PM
Only hating where hating is due. I understand micro transaction games are about leading us by the nose to spend money, but this is ridiculous. Even more so, considering the money gating is getting progressively worse.

soranokira
11-19-2015, 04:39 PM
Not an issue for those hardcore rankers.

chillinfar
11-19-2015, 04:44 PM
Make other Dr. Evil Meme and paste it on Nutaku channels :rolleyes:

Massume
11-19-2015, 06:44 PM
Only hating where hating is due. I understand micro transaction games are about leading us by the nose to spend money, but this is ridiculous. Even more so, considering the money gating is getting progressively worse.

Well... I believe quite a few people have already spend 200+ bucks to get one of those SR cards, so it looks like their idea is actually working..
It wouldnt suprise me if they would do this more often in the future because of that. So if there are any hardcore rankers in here: prepare your wallets :p

Also, am I just crazy or did they gate the daily win EX cards behind money? I could have sworn you could get one a day the last two coliseums with about 100 wins a day.

Awh that just sucks. Getting EX cards was already a pain in the ass, but now its pretty much impossible for me in this event.

DragonSR
11-19-2015, 07:04 PM
Classic Nutaku in a nutshell my friends. All I ever buy in game , is the 1 per day E gacha tickets. Hardly the same as spending $200 on one card doe. I still hope everyone is enjoying the game as I am.

chillinfar
11-19-2015, 07:58 PM
And Event Gacha is getting worse.

- - - Updated - - -

You can enrage here: http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/362-nutaku-ran-ass-holes.html

Unregistered
11-19-2015, 10:13 PM
these micro transactions are why i stopped playing. i used to play every day, never letting my bars fill to max. and during events i would even wake up a little early just to use the extra stamina. all of this just to keep my rank up so that i could try to get the good rewards. then i realized that it just wasn't worth it. i let my need to have EVERY card possible basically control me into never leaving my room and always making sure i used the maximum amount of stamina. One day i got mad because i didn't rng a limited card and just realized it was not worth it. I switched to playing dragon tactics and do not log into pps except maybe once every 2 weeks. Until they lower the pay wall and make there game actually free to play like it is advertised i have no intention of picking up PPS as a main game again

PS. I am aware that the game itself is free. but the pay wall gap is so high that the experience for free players is drastically different from the experience of a player that spends money. because of this i do not look at it as a F2P game. If it was truly free to play then the experience for everyone would be basically the same.

chillinfar
11-19-2015, 10:18 PM
micro transactions? i should say macro. They killed daily deals.

Freetards doesn't feel nothing about paywalls. Worse is paying for some bricks.

But at first events those bricks was good. I was spending $3 pudding packs during 1st perocolo everyday, got top 50.

Nutaku is losing low/mid cashers, more than free players

SmilingJack
11-20-2015, 12:46 AM
I agree about the loss of customers, Chillinfar. It makes more sense to target your largest demographic when it comes to game design. I know they've actually got some hardcore people to buy those 200$ cards. My question is, would they really make more money on those few people willing to spend as much? Or would they make more if they had priced the cards at something more of the population would have been willing to pay. Personally, I think 20$ for a single card is still obscene, but I imagine they would have sold far more of them at that rate than 200$.

Also, about hating on Nutaku, I try to stay away from that thread you linked earlier since it was started by a guy who was raging about RNG not being on his side more than anything. I have my own RNG stories, like I still haven't gotten that sexy judge card and she always seems to pop up when I decide "I won't card reveal this time". But that's just RNG, a part of life in general, not gonna whine about that.

Unregistered
11-20-2015, 02:22 AM
Guys... the card doesnt cost 200$ or 50$. the card + other things u buy to play are 200$. for 200$ u can buy 6-7 bundles that can last u a long period. also those bundles help you get other cards.

- - - Updated - - -

the only problem i see here is that is not something permanent and the low/mid pay users wont be able to get the necessary medals to trade in for the 2000 medals cards

SmilingJack
11-20-2015, 02:24 AM
I'm fairly certain everyone realizes that. My question to you is, would you really drop 200$ in one go on ANY of their games with the intent to use it all at some point? I admit that I spend money on this game, but it's only in the form of the daily e-gachas and card reveals to go with them. Beyond that, I don't buy any kind of recovery items etc, if you do even remotely well in the events, you can create a fair stockpile of them yourself. Regardless of being technical for the sake of it and saying the cards actually cost "2000 medals," the fact remains that you cannot obtain the cards without first paying 200$ or 50$.

It's the exact same type of crap most businesses sell people with, just on a huge scale. "Buy this thing and get this thing *free*." It isn't free, you had to pay money on something else to attempt to justify calling it such.

chillinfar
11-20-2015, 02:39 AM
That's why i guess Nutaku still giving pero burguers despite EG event ended, to prevent stacking of items. I don't see this bad ("game balance") the bad thing is the gap made against low/mid cashers. As i said before, daily deals was cut since some time ago.

In the past, you can find 12 mid pudding at $3 (as daily deal, once per day), made for this kind of events. Now this was cut and packs costs more, keeping only the packs for whales.

Other good idea was the half pack (1 half pudding + 1 half peronamin), made for perogambit and was pretty cheap (with the same limit, once per day).

Nutaku can clean a bit the stacking disease with those measures, but if they forget again to fill the gap made, more casuals will drop the game.

SmilingJack
11-20-2015, 08:57 PM
Well, for those that are doing enough to get daily medal rewards, I just bothered to check and saw a fair enough goal. 100 medals can be traded in for a stack of 10 card reveals. Now that doesn't sound half-bad to me. 35 medals from consecutive wins and 10 medals per day on daily wins (35 and 100 wins a day per 5) to get at least something worthwhile from this stupid currency before they just delete any you might have gathered at the end of the event.