PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite time Nutaku did us dirty?

Greatest
11-23-2015, 10:28 PM
My absolute favorite time was when they released completely new SEC in the 2nd Elite Guard event
while removing Akie's boost. The best part was their reply lol
"It was a bad lapse of judgement" or something like that lmao

chillinfar
11-23-2015, 11:57 PM
Don't forget the P2W N card only available at Event Gacha (and removed at 2nd phase too): Shuri Tsutsui (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Shuri-Tsutsui).

Even now many people doesn't believe that Nutaku did it, SELLING A FUCKING N CARD! A

And they did it again at 4th EG, putting Wako there before some complains came public. She was N slayer from 3rd elite guard, put back in combat after complains.

- - - Updated - - -

But well, they always can do it worse.

Xanthius
11-24-2015, 10:16 AM
Trying to milk us right from the very beginning in the first EG with "perfectly normal progression" 8.7m elite guards after level 50. Didn't even get a "Oh, our bad" regarding it either. Just the nice silent treatment and swept under the rug.

Seriously, the Pero devs have been money grubbers right from the get-go and just keep getting worse. Aside from some random Pero shop deals, the only nice thing they've really done is put up the $1 event gachas. Used to actually put some $ toward the game in its first month, they're lucky to get a few bucks a week out of me now just keeping my egacha tickets stocked. At least the $ I did put toward the game early set me up for not being in need of anything anymore. Ran out of card reveals trying to nab the dang limited witch (which I never got), but at least I'll be able to use this stupid medal currency to resupply some of those at least.

chillinfar
11-24-2015, 10:23 AM
I don't see that as a good point. Even at $1 they sucks unlike R gacha (which it brings at least 1 R card at the same cost).

And they removed a lot of daily offers for casuals, like 12 half puddin pack or the half pack (1 half peronamin +1 half puddin).

Xanthius
11-24-2015, 10:38 AM
I don't see that as a good point. Even at $1 they sucks unlike R gacha (which it brings at least 1 R card at the same cost).

And they removed a lot of daily offers for casuals, like 12 half puddin pack or the half pack (1 half peronamin +1 half puddin).

Yup, that's pretty much when I stopped giving them any money at all aside from the $1 egachas. I used to grab those packs occasionally to keep a stock or make an extra push into a higher tier for an event, but removing those was a pretty big middle finger to everyone besides big whales.

saike
11-24-2015, 10:58 AM
starting maintenance early after i used a pero burger

chillinfar
11-24-2015, 11:20 AM
OUCH, well, could be worse (reload PPS with a 128k line after wasting the same kind of items, suffered that at first 2 EG)