PDA

View Full Version : The developers want your input guys.

Lafate
11-25-2015, 04:28 AM
Alright, so I checked my facebook today and got this message.

Hi Guys,

I have discussed with producer of Aigis and he wants to have info, regarding which kind of character, story and events are popular among the community.

If you'd like to give your say to the developer now's your chance! :)

Now I won't say who I got this from, but it is time for some more data collection. I'll be sending all the groups I have my nose in here. To just be able to hand them a single thread instead of multiple links. That would have them having to dig through other conversations to get any data.

So as the message says... post about what kind of character, story, and events that you like. Please give a reason as to why as well. The more you give them the better experience we get in return.

Summary of what has been said.

Characters
Generally speaking the community wants the characters that are missing/have been substituted. Namely the 'lolis'. These are of course for various reason. Some are 'upset' about the missing strategy options. While others want the characters themselves. While we all know the reason such thing is an issue for Nutaku. My suggestion is to use the slots to give us the promised/mentioned Nutaku exclusive characters. While DMM/JP would have these lolis. Nutaku/EN would have other characters. The stats and skills would be the same. Satisfying those who want their strategic options. This could work until such time as we are able to receive these kinds of characters, and after that no more exclusives for either side. As they would not be needed. Besides this interest seems to be on how we would get any of the sapphire rarity units, or the few collaboration units.

Story
The story in general seems popular amongst those who care about the lore. There are multiple request for the main story to continue with the release of the desert maps. Besides the main story maps or 'skipped' events such as 'threat of the dark knights', it is character stories that are most desired. Specifically the female character stories that exist in the all-ages version of MWA on DMM, as well as the character books and manga who some on the community wish to be translated at some point.

Events
Star Rush is the most popular amongst the community, due to the factor of their generally being more of a challenge. In addition to being able to farm normally for other materials while getting a perfect event unit. Gold Rush and Subjugation events have been requested by some, as well as reprint events that will obviously come with time.

This is just a very brief summary of some of the repeated things I've noticed mentioned. Though this thread seems to have become a 'what I want now from the JP version instead of what I have enjoyed from what currently exist' thread.

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 04:57 AM
My wishlist
1. New story mission
2. Awakening unit feature
3. Re run old event on weekend
4. Any units instead loli units with same skill
5. Anna Event within this year

hahaha
11-25-2015, 05:01 AM
i really appriciate if they can make gold rush event , tks

Saru
11-25-2015, 05:04 AM
I think MWA players will say the same answer.

First is missing characters, namely the lolis.
Second will be new story maps, daily maps.
Third, Awakening feature.
and lastly Gold Rush events.

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 05:21 AM
Favorite characters: LOLIS!!
preferrably monster girls, speacially mermaids <3

Events: star events are the best ones, because they dont require all our time to keep farming, and once they are completed we can go back leveling

Story: i'm not sure, because the story isnt the focus on this game, if u know what i mean e.e'
but i like reading medieval mangas with the "maou" theme, specially more if the demon king is the main character, and an evil one, without those friendship bullshit, ffs its a demon king, yeah, i'm talking about you, Maou no Keyakusha, u shitty series

- - - Updated - - -

How about some Serial Code?

- - - Updated - - -

1. More events like Solano!

I played every single event since Aigis (english version) started, and the Solano event has been the best one so far. It's not just about the difficulty and challenge - but also about great strategic aspect.

2. More characters like Sasha.

She is frigging stunning! :)

3. New story maps.

I mean I've been sitting on fully completed story maps since february this year. No fun:(

Deafpenguin
11-25-2015, 05:33 AM
1 - If can't bring us loli units, at least bring them with bigger breasts, or any unit with same skill/stats
2 - Awakening feature
3 - Old events again

soranokira
11-25-2015, 05:35 AM
I think I'm perfectly ok with events being released in the same order as the jp. of course, preferably w/o the loli elimination.
I haven't played dmm aigis, so I'm not sure what events I'd prefer earlier and what drops I'd need earlier, but if events are released in a similar order with dmm aigis, we'll get a more concrete idea of what events will come in what order, and be able to prepare our team earlier (particularly for newbies, although that would require some help from lafate to provide comments on what classes will be needed more in each event earlier :x)

Ligoya
11-25-2015, 05:39 AM
Oh, you guys want to know what event do I like ? Well, I like that event "we don't have an event in almost 2 month and no compensation at all" I really like that event, because of that event I can raise my unit to become more powerfull.....................I still salty about it. -_-

Joke aside, about my favorite character, I like Rowanna, just because she call me Master in her H-scene, but seriously I don't know the background of my team except the male chara, making me less caring about who they really are, and also there are no conversation event like all-age Aegis JP where we hold a conversation with our girl when their thrust reach certain number. I want that conversation to be included in our Nutaku version. Rant aside, I like Rowanna because she call me Master. lol in the end it doesn't even mather.

As for Story, probably Vincent background story, when he lost his loved one he viciously hunt down Vampire(even though he's just a Gold he relentlesly hunt down Vampire), after long times he meet Prince, after that he kinda taking it easy to hunt Vampire and share his past to him.

As for Event, probably Karma event. Even though the way to cure Karma are BS, it still a fight to save someone and I like that kind of story.

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 05:47 AM
Top of the list is of course all the missing characters. I hardly care if the scene is taken out altogether for the lolis as long as the characters can be used for missions and added to the party roster. Its really painful to be missing certain characters and if every loli keeps getting taken out eventually we'll be missing whole classes simply cause only loli's exist in those classes.

and for the events personally i want some of the gold rush events. i want those gold characters for awakening fodder.

- - - Updated - - -

Lolis and new story missions would definitely be the top of my wishlist. Trading post switches would be really sweet as well. The back to back events have been great, especially after the huge drought in august when I almost dropped the game for good. So definitely keep pumping out that new content to keep players excited. Another thing that's kind of bugging me is that the premium summon chances seem ridiculously low considering the price of SC. After I spent about 40 SC and got literally nothing but silvers I feel really bummed out. Maybe that's just me being kind of greedy about the premium feature but there's something enticing about getting a random new cute girl. Maybe making the SP crystal shards available through dailies or something (perhaps farmable maps on off weekends) would help motivate players and make use of that allure of randomness more.

Bialge
11-25-2015, 05:48 AM
The missing characters, basically. Please handle the loli situation once and for all (redraw them all, if necessary, I don't care), and other units with classes that we lack (Dark Knights are the first that come to mind. Basically, don't leave us with lineup gaps!

reinheart123
11-25-2015, 05:54 AM
Priority highest from 1
1.Include the loli unit as we are losing their power
2.Code unit (Sapphire unit)
3.Gold rush
4.More star event (reason map more fun than farm event)
5.New story map
6.Awakening

New idea
1.PVP mode where both player advance by placing their unit across each other and advance aiming for other side
(unit have different style advancing (example soldier straight, rogue changing route etc.)
2.Event where player advance using their unit while the pvp defence (reverse role)
3.Unlimited enemy championship where winner are determine how long they can last with enemy getting harder till impossible.

Tenhou
11-25-2015, 06:00 AM
I want every event that the japanese players have gotten, preferably in correct order too.

And i also want the missing characters like most people here. Many other games are already handling the loli situation somehow. Look at PPS, they have several loli characters like Isshiki Azumi and similar. Not really a fan of altered images but i'll take what i can get (just please make altered images look good if you decide to go that route, not the Osawari horribleness). Heck, just adding the character stories that the non-h version has would suffice for now, just give us all those characters.

I would also like a revival event or gold rush event, would be a nice change of pace to see those and perhaps try to get one of the two characters i missed in the start (Anya/Belinda).

Shadowfae
11-25-2015, 06:44 AM
I am kind of on the other side on the missing characters; we never had them, so it doesn't really bother me that they are not here. Especially since we're getting at least 1 new character every week currently with these events. Plenty of new characters to invest in / let gather dust.

If there is a specific missing character that people want (such as witches for War of Magic) that's a different matter. It is a specific unit for a specific goal (and should request those explicitly). But just generic "missing characters" doesn't really resonate with me at all.

I'd personally like less RNG. If I could pay 10 cents or 50 cents for an item that raised the chance for a -CR to 100%, I'd probably buy it (something along the lines of "pay a SC, get 2 of these -CR fairies"). You would still need a duplicate of the character to -CR with (eg: If you want to -CR Calliope, you would feed her a Calliope and a -CR fairy for a 100% chance at a CR).

You would still end up using SCs on events for the skill-ups, but this would give a way to save some time and frustration with RNG outside of events on general team building. I've fed so many Pallises to herself and gotten nothing but the first -CR, and it gets really frustrating after a while.

Raiden7x
11-25-2015, 06:48 AM
My Wishlist:

1: Sacred Crystals - I Feel that you kinda don't get enough before the next event so I thought of a good way to get more, goes with the Calendar (If you login 7 days in a row you earn 1 Sacred Crystal), (If you login 14 days in a row you earn another 2 Sacred Crystals), (Login in for 21 days another 2 Sacred Crystals), (Lastly Login in the Whole Month and earn another 5 Sacred Crystals) Which will get players a totally of 10 Sacred Crystals with the bonus 5 you get on the Stamp Card that's 15!! but only in you login!

2. About the Weekend there is no Events? So to solve this put past Events as the Weekend Events! Problem solved! (It would really help for the people that missed thos and for the people that were to weak to try

3. More Story? Once people beat it they'll just be stuck with events so adding 1 Story Quest (Every 2 Weeks or Month wouldn't hurt would it?)

4. I Feel like the Mission Quest is missing something (Story Mission, Daily Mission, Urgent Mission, Blank...) If you get what I mean, it should have something I'm just not sure what yet...

5. Class Evolution! - Characters (or just some atm) should have another Class Upgrade! (Like once they upgrade they can do it again!) So I guess make there relationship system go to 150%? (50% Upgrade 100% Upgrade 150%)

6. lol, I'm kidding, I'm not going to ask much more than that for now, So have at least 1 of these would be great! and at least has some sort of thing on Weekends,

Thank you, for making a great game!

Raiden

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 06:49 AM
Personally I would like most to be treated the same as the Japanese version in terms of Sacred crystal giveaways, as i understand it we currently get but a small fraction of the SCs the Japanese version gets.
I would like to see the loli units brought in even if that means their H scenes need to be cut, it's hard not having the team flexibility.
Some more story missions would be cool.
I do think we need the Dark knight class sooner than later as the play an important role in team composition.
As for character aesthetic I have always had a soft spot for nekomimi girls so more of those would be great.

Meiyou
11-25-2015, 06:51 AM
What we would like on MWA?
Well that would be something like this :

1- Loli unit : It's more about the skill some of them have, and are quite convenient (black iris for example), so looking for them. I don't particularly mind if they have to change some part or completely replace them.
2- Sapphire units : i'd like to have them :D
3- revival missions : don't know if it's say like this, but redoing event like maribelle, belinda, etc ...
4- awakening : thirst for power
5- more story missions : want to see some new maps, new challenge.
6- serial codes : i don't particularly need it, but free codes which give 1-2 gold units once in a while will be usefull for new players or free players (i'm not asking to give away black units or plat units don't misunterstand :p).

Well that should be good enough for me :p

Raiden7x
11-25-2015, 06:57 AM
My Wishlist:

1: Sacred Crystals - I Feel that you kinda don't get enough before the next event so I thought of a good way to get more, goes with the Calendar (If you login 7 days in a row you earn 1 Sacred Crystal), (If you login 14 days in a row you earn another 2 Sacred Crystals), (Login in for 21 days another 2 Sacred Crystals), (Lastly Login in the Whole Month and earn another 5 Sacred Crystals) Which will get players a totally of 10 Sacred Crystals with the bonus 5 you get on the Stamp Card that's 15!! but only in you login!

2. About the Weekend there is no Events? So to solve this put past Events as the Weekend Events! Problem solved! (It would really help for the people that missed thos and for the people that were to weak to try

3. More Story? Once people beat it they'll just be stuck with events so adding 1 Story Quest (Every 2 Weeks or Month wouldn't hurt would it?)

4. I Feel like the Mission Quest is missing something (Story Mission, Daily Mission, Urgent Mission, Blank...) If you get what I mean, it should have something I'm just not sure what yet...

5. Class Evolution! - Characters (or just some atm) should have another Class Upgrade! (Like once they upgrade they can do it again!) So I guess make there relationship system go to 150%? (50% Upgrade 100% Upgrade 150%)

6. lol, I'm kidding, I'm not going to ask much more than that for now, So have at least 1 of these would be great! and at least has some sort of thing on Weekends,

Thank you, for making a great game!

Raiden

Just made a profile so yea, if you want to message me

PoorTroopers
11-25-2015, 07:25 AM
I need Chydis, desperately. Trading units have not changed for over a half year!

By the way, Aigis is a good designed game except the operation of EN version. So, the way just same as JP version may be the best choice.
But, if devs are considering the EN original contents, I think, we need the purpose/direction/ability of devs to think about other than JP version.

Eliont
11-25-2015, 07:32 AM
For usability reasons:
http://puu.sh/lybCc/336116b76c.jpg

And we surely need more silver/gold lolis and monstergirls!

Fachrul
11-25-2015, 07:32 AM
Exclusive Unit for MWA Nutaku

lolix
11-25-2015, 07:33 AM
We need some revive events....especially if we're going into awakening teritory. Also , the lost loli units , even if they remove the H content. That being said , i'm plenty content with what we got. Hell , i'd ask for some breaks especially between farm events , but i don't want to open that box of bullcrap again

nattorei
11-25-2015, 07:36 AM
Whatever anyone does, please keep it in the scope of the devs possibilities.

People mentioning codes for sapphire units, lolis, things that don't exist in the JP version and never will.

Most sapphire units are given with codes from buying books. Hard to give us those without being unfair to the JP players. Lolis I would like, but I understand why they can't and their apprehension on changing anything that could possibly get them included. Stuff like what Raiden7x said on his point 1 are things that will never exist.

New story maps, awakening, revivals are all being worked on and will come in time. As for the TP, they are probably just riding the wave and going straight to plat Cannoneer Gianna instead of back to Chydis.

The only thing I want from the devs is the assurance that we'll get every normal event they can give us.

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 07:36 AM
If there are artists willing to do EN original content over at the dev team, you might have a nice opportunity to take a shortcut. If you're really adamant about not giving us the lolis, you could apply completely new artwork to the loli units' stats and whatnot, virtually giving us exclusive content without changing the system.

Sasha
11-25-2015, 07:38 AM
I want lolis, and I want them all.
We could use the desert maps badly, especially now we have constant events.
As for events harder ones like Solanos are the best, but easier ones are better than none at all.
10x base unit gacha and 10X premium unit gacha buttons would be great too.

Hiro
11-25-2015, 07:39 AM
Aigis is a good designed game except the operation of EN version. So, the way just same as JP version may be the best choice.
But, if devs are considering the EN original contents, I think, we need the purpose/direction/ability of devs to think about other than JP version. ^ Quoted for truth.

"which kind of character, story and events"

Character -> I'm no fan of lolis, but like others I also don't like missing strategic options like that. It would be nice if they could get added with all-age conversation scenes for affection. And then we could get gold rush events as well. That aside I like the majority of the characters, so just keep it up.

Story -> Speaking of background story, it'd be nice if we could get them for the current female characters as well (in addition to existing scenes). Male backgrounds could use some more unusual stories or outrageous tales of the character's past exploits - at least for higher rarity units. Event stories are fine as they are. They're the thread holding events together, although not much by themselves; they're simply not elaborate enough to make me really care about any particular event storyline. I wonder if text-based choices could be added to events or story? E.g. a choice that determines which of two possible final waves for the level you face, with the two possible waves carrying different drops. Or perhaps a choice of one of two possible completion drops for that level?

Events -> I've only been here for two months now, but I understand that there's event types in the JP version we haven't seen here at all yet? An extra drop week every once in a while would 't be amiss in my eyes.

Eliont
11-25-2015, 07:48 AM
past Events as the Weekend Events
and additional random reducing (pay SC, got 100% chance to skill up / cost down) as well as more world lore in game (i know about ranobe but i don't know Japanese) is definitely good idea.

Blaxer
11-25-2015, 07:51 AM
well...

1. Lolis
I know this is on nutaku's side because if they implement them, it would cause troubles with the payment methods departament, as they have stated BUT what if we get them with only their non-H scenes? that way we can get them while they retain the payment methods.

2. Awakening
Right now we old players have a fully leveled team if not just a few levels missing from one or two units, but we have not much left to do, with awakening we would feel like it's the begining all over again, with exciting new and challenging maps and more levels to input unto units.

3. Story maps
As of today i just auto-complete Immortal Beast until i run out of Cha and it gets somewhat boring, i even do it manually at times to make it more interesting but it's still lacking...

So far i have enjoyed the game, specially Solano's event, it brought me back in time where i needed to re-run a map at least 3 times to figure the best way of dealing with it, and the dificulty was great for older players like myself, i could only get 2* on the very last X map and 3*ed any other and it fell great because it was a great map.

Aside from the loli thing we aren't really missing content, i mean, even skipped events are said to be implemented further into the future and with more time passing we will have a descent amount of events that have past so we can get revivals. The awakening and new story maps are just a matter of time anyways.

Cyrax
11-25-2015, 07:58 AM
1) Loli unit without the h-scenes
2) More star event (more time for lvling and daily quest)
3) Awakening
4) New story
5) Gold rush
6) Code for shappire unit

Eab1990
11-25-2015, 07:58 AM
In addition to the lolis, an exchange system for all of these Elaines and Calliopes we keep getting for Mischa and Nenya instead.

And we still need something done about Liana being gacha instead of event.

Raiden7x
11-25-2015, 08:20 AM
Whatever anyone does, please keep it in the scope of the devs possibilities.

People mentioning codes for sapphire units, lolis, things that don't exist in the JP version and never will.

Most sapphire units are given with codes from buying books. Hard to give us those without being unfair to the JP players. Lolis I would like, but I understand why they can't and their apprehension on changing anything that could possibly get them included. Stuff like what Raiden7x said on his point 1 are things that will never exist.

New story maps, awakening, revivals are all being worked on and will come in time. As for the TP, they are probably just riding the wave and going straight to plat Cannoneer Gianna instead of back to Chydis.

The only thing I want from the devs is the assurance that we'll get every normal event they can give us.

"Stuff like what Raiden7x said on his point 1 are things that will never exist."
Wait is that good or bad? (Isn't just suggestions?)

Anonymous
11-25-2015, 08:21 AM
Just like everyone else, nothing is more important than the lolis.
Besides that, it would be nice to get some more story missions.

Seink
11-25-2015, 08:21 AM
My wishlist
1. New story mission
2. Any units instead loli units with same skill, to avoid censure (it can be an older version of the character or a complete different art, just enough so it wont be censured) ( I do like lolis but if its impossible to have them, its better to just have another unit with the same skill)
3. Higher drop rate in the last event maps (I have run 4 times Battle X from the latest event and didnt get a single drop! T_T )
4. Awakening unit feature

nattorei
11-25-2015, 08:25 AM
"Stuff like what Raiden7x said on his point 1 are things that will never exist."
Wait is that good or bad? (Isn't just suggestions?)

You can't ask for more than what JP has. Normal stamp card SC is all you get even on the JP version. There is no continuous login bonuses.

My wishlist
1. New story mission
3. Higher drop rate in the last event maps (I have run 4 times Battle X from the latest event and didnt get a single drop! T_T )
4. Awakening unit feature

One and four are definitely coming.
As for three, eventually we'll get 12 stamina event maps that are even more difficult, but have 100% drop of the event unit. That is better than 7 stamina at 50%.

Skulkraken
11-25-2015, 08:28 AM
I'm going to be a little off-beat here since otherwise I echo the sentiments of everyone else: I'd like to see e-book versions of the novels (how many are there, anyway?). Also, the all-ages version, if only so that the .com portal has more than just two games. :v

The most important thing I want to see, though, is a way to do multiple base summons. Every other game we have has something like that for their free gachas, which makes its equivalent here feel kind of tedious in comparison.

Fenzor
11-25-2015, 08:31 AM
I think MWA players will say the same answer.

First is missing characters, namely the lolis.
Second will be new story maps, daily maps.
Third, Awakening feature.
and lastly Gold Rush events.

I dont undestand why the lolis cant come to nutaku ( if says cause pedophile apology is ridiculous)
little by little i'm moving away from the nutaku and going to Dmm cause this and I know some ppl doing the same

Lafate
11-25-2015, 08:37 AM
I dont undestand why the lolis cant come to nutaku ( if says cause pedophile apology is ridiculous)
little by little i'm moving away from the nutaku and going to Dmm cause this and I know some ppl doing the same

The reason we do not have the lolis is because of the payment methods Nutaku has. They cannot put that loli content into the games because it goes against the 'banks' policies. So if they put it in as is they would lose all methods to make money. In turn Nutaku would close down and we wouldn't have the games at all.

nattorei
11-25-2015, 08:46 AM
I'm going to be a little off-beat here since otherwise I echo the sentiments of everyone else: I'd like to see e-book versions of the novels (how many are there, anyway?). Also, the all-ages version, if only so that the .com portal has more than just two games. :v

The most important thing I want to see, though, is a way to do multiple base summons. Every other game we have has something like that for their free gachas, which makes its equivalent here feel kind of tedious in comparison.

I think there are three novels and one character book. All of them have a sapphire code. December they are releasing a fourth novel.

The devs are adamant about never adding a multiple summon feature.

Raiden7x
11-25-2015, 09:05 AM
I know nothing of the JP version so....
Can't blame me for asking?

Urizithar
11-25-2015, 09:05 AM
1) Removed units (with or without H scenes, I don't relly care) or english only replacement for those with same skills/stats.
2) Gold rushes! We are at point were there were already 2 in jpn and we are closing to 3rd yet we got none.
3) Change Trading Post more frequently! 6 months is just too long.
4) New story maps.
5) Sure way to get a princess. More and more maps require to have them, the only one that is somehow possible to get is Themis and she is just to weak to handle almost anything. Now even if I will spend it's just a pure lottery.
6) Revivals. They were already a thing on jpn server at that point.

What kind of events are best? Chalanging yet rewarding like Karma and Solano. Actually anything that isn't farm event is nice. Subjugation, star rush, gold rush, anything.

Fenzor
11-25-2015, 09:08 AM
The reason we do not have the lolis is because of the payment methods Nutaku has. They cannot put that loli content into the games because it goes against the 'banks' policies. So if they put it in as is they would lose all methods to make money. In turn Nutaku would close down and we wouldn't have the games at all.

Well, We ( english version) will never have lolis ( except with Non-hentai I think) then the devs should say this to all and show to "banks" our answers about that ( I hope their see this thread)...

nattorei
11-25-2015, 09:11 AM
Actually, legitimately, make sure we get the Friday Rescue -> Keeper switch.

DC is going to kill us all.

Invicta
11-25-2015, 09:39 AM
Beside the already mentioned points I would like to something that might seem a minor isue.
They should rebalance the UP cost of Liana to 22.
Considering that Liana is our replacement of the black oli healer she should at last have the same Up cost as her and
not those of her as an event unit. Either that or we will get her as an event someday, but then there should be a compensation for those that have her.
Leaving the current state as it is seem rather unfair to me.
Thanks by the way for the thread.

Editing Reason: misspelled Liana, mea culpa. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

soranokira
11-25-2015, 09:43 AM
Beside the already mentioned points I would like to something that might seem a minor isue.
They should rebalance the UP cost of Liliana to 22.
Considering that Liliana is our replacement of the black oli healer she should at last have the same Up cost as her and
not those of her as an event unit. Either that or we will get her as an event someday, but then there should be a compensation for those that have her.

I'd suggest you send in a support ticket for that, and I believe you're referring to Liana, the black healer.

Invicta
11-25-2015, 09:50 AM
I'd suggest you send in a support ticket for that, and I believe you're referring to Liana, the black healer.

Good idead, actually. I'll do that.
Thanks for correcting me on her name.
Somehow the wrong name sticked in my memorie.

nattorei
11-25-2015, 09:50 AM
They should rebalance the UP cost of Liana to 22.
Considering that Liana is our replacement of the black oli healer she should at last have the same Up cost as her and

Editing Reason: misspelled Liana, mea culpa. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

While it is weird that they put her in, don't expect anything until Liana's actual event. They'll figure out a compensation mechanism by then for sure.

buttlover
11-25-2015, 09:57 AM
unleash the festishes! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

PS, i am a new player (2 weeks?) so i am hoping for easier events mixed in. Gotta give some hope for newbies to join afterall.

Commander in Chief
11-25-2015, 09:58 AM
My preference is as follows:

1) Don't personally care for the loli units, so if they never show up I'm ok with that.
2) A week off after every 2 events would be ideal to level/raise affection on new units.
3) Gold rush! Now that the barracks have been introduced it's the perfect time for Gold Rushes to begin.
4) Revivals would be excellent. I never got the chance to get Belinda or Anya, and my Echidna and Maribel are both very weak.
5) Awakening!
6) The Dark Knight event! We arm to have skipped this one and I'd really like to try it.
7) Please add the new story missions!
8) Finally, a sale on sacred crystals would be pretty nice.

Thank you for taking our feedback! I am in general happy with the product as it is, I'd just like some more time between events to enhance my new units.

nattorei
11-25-2015, 10:09 AM
Everyone wants awakening, Yurina, Gold Rushes, revivals, and more story missions. These all should be coming in time.
Lafate, just tell them we want what JP has been getting.

Edit: Not trying to sound petty, but all these things should be in the works. They all should be coming without anyone saying anything or anyone having any preferences.

ToLazy2Register
11-25-2015, 10:21 AM
1) Missing characters, especially Nenya and Mischa or similar attributes/skills

Mischa is FAR more useful than Elaine, even with both being only Silver units, Mischa is by far a stronger/more versatile Valkyrie. Nenya is miles ahead of Calliope in their role, and could mean the difference of some players clearing War of Magic at all or as a 3 star since not everyone has Belinda.

2) Awakening/Skill Awakening

Awakening would be a tremendous help in the coming events, comparing the events we've had on Nutaku vs DMM servers, looking forward to this feature in the near future or a lot of players will not be clearing some of the later maps.

3) Android/iOS App Version

It's holiday season....not everyone has the luxury of dragging a laptop/notebook around to login and run maps while leaving their home.

4) Revival Events

Ton of people missed the earlier events, and quite a few people quit during the 6 week lull in content updates from my understanding. 2-day, or 1-week long, either way works.

5) Gold Rush/Subjugation Events

Judging by the JP wiki page, these events would be amazing for new players and actually give them a fighting chance at some of the events, especially since we've finally moved on from 1-6 week breaks and into back-to-back events. Just having easier access to Gold Rarity+ units can mean a lot. Subjugation events being a month long on DMM server, I don't think anyone would have a reason to complain about dual events with those running, plus those units are just amazingly useful as well.

6) Sapphire/Serial Code Units

Not sure how to elaborate on this other than it'd be nice to have some more specialized units, I highly doubt we'll see a lot of the Sapphire girls from the DMM server considering some of them were collaboration units with other games.

nattorei
11-25-2015, 10:28 AM
6) Sapphire/Serial Code Units

Not sure how to elaborate on this other than it'd be nice to have some more specialized units, I highly doubt we'll see a lot of the Sapphire girls from the DMM server considering some of them were collaboration units with other games.

Actually, the only collaboration unit was a platinum Mage. All the sapphires are given out through codes from magazines, novels, or NicoNico streams. One sapphire was given out to a very small handful of people at the Tokyo Game Show, but they're expanding her as a free gift to every player in December.

Talith
11-25-2015, 10:44 AM
I don't roll on the premium gacha, but I do spend stones on completing events and earning demon crystals.

I need an event Princess, as I still don't have one on my roster. Without a Princess I struggle to deal with a lot of situations that need someone to block a high armor unit.

I'd also like to see Anya rerun as I wasn't around for that event. Anya covers a tank Princess role I need filled.

I want to be able to roll 10 gacha rolls at a time. Right now I don't roll in the Basic Gacha because it is incredibly inconvenient rolling one at a time.

I want more days to spend stamina on farming demon crystals. I want to spend my stamina farming Demon Crystals and will spend stones to do so, but also want more days to farm them.

Personally I want the Magic Swordsman Horus event and the Swordmaster Events. Those units are just very appealing to me. I have 0 love for Lolis and would rather get events with literally anyone else first.

Collaborate with Kanpani Girls!

ZeroZet
11-25-2015, 10:47 AM
I quite literally registered just to comment on this question :D

What wishes I'd like to pass on to the producer of Aigis?
0. Persuade the nutaku heads to dich the current billing processor for one without the issues with like quarter of the content of your games. Would really help us AND them at the same time. Quite difficult, I understand, but man can dream.
That aside,
1. Characters: Lolis! As the saying goes, every badass needs a loli (or ten), and our Prince is a badass indeed XD Ideally, I'd like them to be translated here with their scenes, but as long as point 0 remains a pipe dream, I'd be happy with just having them as just units. Maybe use their all-age version convos in the place of the scenes proper, just bring them here please...
That brings us to:
2. Story: Actually, if possible I'd like to see a convos for all units, in addition to their scenes. Game would greatly benefit from more lore, and additional insight on our haremettes' lives would bring us even closer to them :o Or, if you'd like to keep them for a release of actual all-age version on nutaku.com, find a way to synchronize our existing accounts with all-age ones, keeping the progress we made so far.
3. New main story missions would also be great, especially for veteran players. Novices like me might not benefit from them for awhile but more story is always a good thing!
4. Events, well, being a neophyte, I would actually want to ask for a breaks instead of them) It is quite frustrating to see them sailing over my head due to not being a player long enough to have a sufficiently powerful team, but I can understand veterans' angle of wanting to have them non-stop to have things to do. Perhaps, that coveted second evolution (Awakening) is due, to give them new goals to grind for? And a string of event reruns (and I mean reruns) for us newbies to see what we missed)

5. Well, to be completely honest, if it would be possible to suggest a new feature to actual developers, I'd ask them to create a way to access past events on-(semi)demand. Maybe a Urgent Mission 2/3/4/ect, each with different sets of events from the past, endlessly rotating round the season, with new set being added every time there was X new events passed, all while previous sets are running and accessible simultaneously.

DogofWar1
11-25-2015, 10:51 AM
Hmm, shortlist, which is pretty unimaginative, would be:

1) Gold Rush. If Osawari hit 250K, and Nutaku hit 1M generally, Aigis has to be at least 250K to 500K. I think it'd be fair to get one.

2) Revivals. Let's get Belinda going again.

3) Yurina/anyone else whose event was pre-awakening.

4) Cost Reductions that have been implemented on JP side brought here

5) Awakening. If we're going to be doing events that came after JP got awakening, we're going to need it here sooner rather than later.

Ideally, we'd see Yurina and whoever else was pre-awakening implemented at the same time with awakening so that we'd have a few weeks before post-awakening events started coming again, and could awaken some units to prepare. I know that I'd need a couple weeks to level some of my characters.

There's plenty of stuff after that, like expanded story levels, specific events, etc., but outside of those 5, things are chugging pretty nicely.

Maybe implement a 1 week break in between every 2 events? That'd be kind of nice for farming affection/fairy purposes, but also not totally necessary.

Wait, one more thing:
6) Mole Debate. And by that I mean the event whose unit translates to Mole Debate on the JP wiki via Google Translate. It was the 2nd event. I want her, and I want her to still be named Mole Debate. Because that's awesome.

(Lafate Comment: What this player is referring to is the platinum mage collaboration unit.)

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 11:07 AM
i have quite a few units id say id like to see enter the game however this isnt what im gana say as for the game they should not skip or withhold any units but instead work on a way to bring all units to the game and if those units are moraly wrng "cus of the hentai" then they should convert their origional H CG with their dialoge CG cus as its going we will miss out on alot of great units and it will continue to be that way untill the very end of the game as we can never be sure as to what the astetic of the new designs wil be as for anything else the units they have skipped they should start implamenting revivals for them so that we all have a fair chance at every unit as the game machanics we have are currently far more advanced then the DMM versin was at the time the game somtimes dosnt work for some but thats not a nutaku issue unless everyone cant cus usually when one person cant enter out of 10 somthing isnt working right for that one as far as game content goes id like for everything to get a chance to come too us at some point in time and have already covered this and we shouldnt get cut out of the compensations that the DMM version gets if their game goe's down just like ours did but we got crap compaired to them i do beleave we got 1 SC compaired to the DMM's 60 and we were the only ones who didnt get an event for over a month we arnt the biggest community but we have grown far more large than just the common rabble and as a sorce of their income nomatter how small the contribution we should be treated as such like an asset and not the old toy you threw in the closet to make way for the favorite

thats full of spelling errors and gramerical mistakes but im sure i got my message acrost this is it for me
Woolf Black (Aka 'Somoneorother' Aka 'TheRedCrayon')

- - - Updated - - -

-Running missing events (currently on the way)
-change this stupid no loli thing, its just annoying since we are missing some very basic units (female gold archers anyone?)
-Goldrush event, especially for freemium players important, a friend of mine just started and even invested some money into the game but had zero good units in the shrine (couple silvers, few golds which are very niche (male healer, pirate, female wizard - useful)

-Please restart the earliest events of this game on weekend, something along the line one old event for two weekends.
-Somekind of counter for units who are already in possesion, i remember that i put around 400 dollars worth into the shrine when nanally was the spotlight unit, not only did i get only one single black unit out of it, it also was one that i already possesed -.- . Just make it so that for each unit that you posses the summon chance for them is reduced by 10% or something along the lines, with the increases in overall units in the shrine its getting harder and harder to get those missing ones.
or heck make it so that every summon in succsesion provides a 0,1% increase in rarity, so that after making 10 summons you increase your chance for black and plat unity by 1% wouldn't break the game and would allow nutaku to make some more pocketmoney since there would be a reason to spend more and more crystals at once.

raeyvolution
11-25-2015, 11:11 AM
I registered just to post my wants :)) *which is lik e90% the same as the others have mentioned wwww*

1. Gold Rush, gold rush, gold ruuuuush
2. Missing Loli units---there should be no problem if the lolis got no H scenes rite? Like, I see hella lot of lolis in Angelic Saga and theres no problem til now. Just give us their Story version instead of H scene.
3. GIVE AN OPTION TO IMPORT THE CHARACTER BOOK (or maybe the novel books, if Im allowed to be more selfish Id ask for one with the SAPPHIRE codes too that works on Nutaku ver :)) )
I reaaaaally love stories and lores of games that I like to play, thats why I reaaaally want those Character Books and Novels (my Jap is still sub par, so well, tbh my #1 wishlist is the Character Book)
Hell Id slap my money to you guys for that Character Book :D
4. Put in those collaboration missions ;___; If getting that old Plat mage collab event is too hard (cos the source game is ded) at least give us the newer ones, I remember seeing a joint event of AIGIS x KANPANI x LOV where there are Slimers and other monsters from kanpani circling in front of the Goddess temple and even LOV's Navi spawn and walks around... Pls do these kinda missions QwQ

About Nutaku exclusive content... uh, Iunno why, but I feel like we shouldnt go down that route...
I am a completionist to a certain degree, and if by having a Nutaku exclusive ver it makes that someday JP got their own "DMM Exclusive unit", Id cry cos of the inability to get them (and Im betting other completionist will, too) soooo well yeaaaaa XD

Thats all my random rant, hope you guys hear our pleas and reply or something to let us know it reached you guys XD

Blaxer
11-25-2015, 11:32 AM
[...]
2) Gold rushes! We are at point were there were already 2 in jpn and we are closing to 3rd yet we got none.
[...]
5) Sure way to get a princess. More and more maps require to have them, the only one that is somehow possible to get is Themis and she is just to weak to handle almost anything. Now even if I will spend it's just a pure lottery.
[..]
JP got gold rushes in special dates, i would expect them to do the same over here
about the princess issue, there is an event princess of platinum rarity that we will get eventually you can check it here (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/286-potential-events-updated-24-11-2015-a.html), that and when we get revivals you can do Anya's and Karma's, since they work somewhat like the princess class

TooLazy2Register
11-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Actually, the only collaboration unit was a platinum Mage. All the sapphires are given out through codes from magazines, novels, or NicoNico streams. One sapphire was given out to a very small handful of people at the Tokyo Game Show, but they're expanding her as a free gift to every player in December.

I know quite well which units were a collaboration with other games/magazines/novels/etc, and the Aigis/Aegis devs know them better than I do. I'm not going to get into a massive debate or fill a thread with each and every one of the units for other players to read as this thread is for the players to voice their opinions and wants to the Devs, not the players to sit and argue between themselves. Though do keep in mind I said "SOME units were a collaboration with other games," and you even quoted that part of it.

fallendrgmaster
11-25-2015, 01:01 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GENERAL ENGLISH SERVER FEEDBACK
1. I would like to see us get closer to the japanese original release schedule, no skipping of events. Revivial Events over the weekends and such.

2. I'd like to see a gold rush or daily drop boost event since we haven't seen anything other than the normal events.

3. I'm perfectly fine with the events as they were in the original form Farm/Star/Drop events each have their own particular benefits and disadvantages.

4. All-ages Aigis with Nutaku.com released now. I would like to see the all-ages version reach us.

5. Loli units - I'd like to use them in game. I personally think it is fine if you just turn off the 18+ scene.

6. Serial Codes and the like - I understand the difficulty for some of the unique magazine / product codes though it would be awesome if we saw some of them release in English translated with the codes. Say like from fakku or a similar site where you can order english manga/doujin. But I would like to see us get the permanent codes for the extra units that you can use when you start the japanese server.

7. If they japanese developers feel strongly about us catching up to the japanese servers they could double up on any events where they feel the units are not absolutely necessary. While only running a single event those times for important units like Sandra. They could also cut the cost for running event maps in half if they ran two. While it would make it easier to gain one of those units, with both of the events running at the same time it would essentially even out if you wanted both units.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVENT FEEDBACK
1. I want Yurina!:D

2. Could we get Cloris's event or have her added to the summons or trading house.

3. Nutaku has Lord of Valkyrie also so we should totally get the collab event.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER FEEDBACK

I would like to a see a Reddit AMA or Youtube stream or something similiar with the japanese developers, maybe even the guy who is working on the english version XD.

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 01:21 PM
To be honest. I want multiple event at once like the once they are doing in DMM.

I also want the new dessert maps to be implemented here as well as awakening system.

I dont mind no loli at all thank you very much.

But I guess these are already mentioned.

I am admitting I am a "premium" player so I dont mind the hate and all.
Now what I really want is some milestones like in Lord of Valkyrie.

We earn points when we roll only in premium gatcha. Those points then accumulate and we can all purchase, freemium or premium, a character that we want that's in the premium summon roll once.

That's all I want really. I'll accept the hate anytime. XP

razisgosu
11-25-2015, 01:23 PM
Give us the lolis! Give us the missing events that Japan has gotten up to this point. We need the same unit variety Japan has and uncensored!

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 01:49 PM
1. I'm a casual player and I don't mind the constant stream of back to back events because it adds something else to do for both new and older players just as long as we are getting the same events again a few months later.

2. For the sapphire units make them payable just like we do for more Sacred crystals but make it at a reasonable price.

3. If the only way for us to get the loli units is by removing there h-scenes but don't remove there affection dialogue i'm fine with it, But for the loli vampire lord unit we should get her with her h-scenes because 1. she is not human and 2. is that she has lived for a very long time.

4. This is the number one thing I want the most of is monster girl units with h-scenes and I know it will take time to make. For which female monsters I would love to see are Lamias/slime girls/centaur girls/harpys girls and lastly mermaids.

5. On both Saturdays and sundays there should be a mix of the Monday-Fridays daily events so we can have a chance to get more demon crystals/spirits/affection items and the gold and exp units.

6. I know the awakening game mechanic is coming but is already out in japan but I would like to see that the silver units also get the same treatment even if all they get are just another 20 to 40 more levels and no extra skills i'm fine with it.

7. and lastly I would like to see more character interaction between the prince and the female units and more story missions with more story in them.

8. This is more of my personal request because i'm a casual and have abysmal luck but anyway please ether increase the drop rate for the black/platinum units slightly further on events or add some other way like the SC shop to get certain units because I am willing to drop the cash but am not willing to waste MY cash on more copies of the same silver and gold units that I have then I know what to do with because I don't like keeping let alone even look at most of the male units besides certain male units, I'm all for my harem.

nattorei
11-25-2015, 01:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Serial Codes and the like - I understand the difficulty for some of the unique magazine / product codes though it would be awesome if we saw some of them release in English translated with the codes. Say like from fakku or a similar site where you can order english manga/doujin. But I would like to see us get the permanent codes for the extra units that you can use when you start the japanese server.

2. Could we get Cloris's event or have her added to the summons or trading house.

3. Nutaku has Lord of Valkyrie also so we should totally get the collab event.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER FEEDBACK

I would like to a see a Reddit AMA or Youtube stream or something similiar with the japanese developers, maybe even the guy who is working on the english version XD.

Those "permanent" codes aren't permanent. They expired.

Cloris's event *is* her drill. Those are the same maps.

LoV was not the game that plat Mage came from.

tazzz666
11-25-2015, 02:17 PM
1. Revival Events
Many missed on the early events which had pretty good characters
I really wanted Karma but knew there was no way I could get her at the time.
Also would be nice to get Belinda, Aria and Anya
Would be nice if it could run in a break between events
2. Missing Characters added
It would be nice to have Nenya and Mischa
Don't care if the H scenes are removed either
3. Event order
Would be nice to have the events in a similar order to the JP version
Waiting for the Dark Knight and Gold Rush events too
Going in order would solve the anticipation and let down from not getting an expected event
4. Sapphire Units
At least a chance to get them

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 03:12 PM
personally i want more star events as they most often require couple tries to master (solano was best so far imo) or black unit events (not even sure how many of those are there)

as for specific events I want dark knight one, need tank unit like that...

- - - Updated - - -

REVIVAL EVENTS

- - - Updated - - -

They really do need to do something about the whole loli situation, the longer this goes on, the worse it becomes. It's not just missing units and strategic options, but we seem to be getting other things delayed (perhaps permanently) due to them (no gold rushes due to loli gold archers, for example). It's not like we don't already have lolis in the game (just look at Sybilla/Shiho) so I don't see what the big deal is, but even if they have to modify some of the characters, just get it done already. Otherwise, we'll forever be a gimped version with less and less content as the game moves along. It's no wonder that people are moving to DMM or just leaving altogether.

If they can just solve that, I'm sure everything will fall into place soon enough (awakening, revivals, trading post changes, etc...).

On topic though, I'd vote for more star events or double drop "events". I'm beyond the point of need specific character types, so I'll leave that to you guys, and let's face it, the story is pretty much a joke for Aigis so it doesn't matter at all. Hell, just give us the events in the order they came to jp would be just fine by me, at least then we aren't left wondering if something has been permanent cut (Yurina anyone?).

gam
11-25-2015, 03:31 PM
The dream is for Nutaku to put out an uncencored, unmodified version of Aigis with events and updates that mirror the Japanese release. I don't understand why the lolis cant be done. MangaGamer sells games which have loli characters. Just claim they are 18 and end of story right.

anon4232
11-25-2015, 03:51 PM
1. Best would be to follow DMM events in same order. Nobody benefits from wrecking up balance and story.
2. If changing order is inevitable, my priority, most wanted first: Fallen Angel Kloe; Dark Fighter Yurina; Bandit Princess Imeria; Necromancer Memento; Vanguard Tactician Shuka; Battle Priest Sera; Heavy Armour Miranda; Healer Yuno; Soldier Lizelotte.
3. We are lacking 3 Gold Rushes already, would be great if they are implemented.
4. Its about time for revivals. My personal top priority revival events: Anya; Belinda; Karma.
5. Please keep back-to-back events, those who want pauses can just skip some events.

junkage
11-25-2015, 04:47 PM
1. Continue with back-to-back events. This has made the game a lot more fun. Please follow the events in the same order as DMM, or at least do not skip events.
2. Add the loli characters that were removed. Remove the h-scenes for users in countries that should not see them or remove the h-scene completely. However please do not draw the characters with bigger breasts. The whole point is to have a loli character.
3. Reduce unit point cost of the gacha black rarity healer Liana. She is an event unit and should not have such a high base cost from the gacha.
4. Add gold rush events.
5. Update the trading post in a timely manner.
6. Add more variety to the character appearance. Monster girls. Robot girls. etc. Something different.

Basically please make the English version as close to the Japanese version as possible.

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 07:14 PM
1. My favorite type of girls are monster/demon girls or yanderes.

2. I'd like to start getting revival events

3. Maybe we could get a nutaku exclusive character or and a collabartion event with any games nutaku has localized like Lord of Valkyrie/ Walkure(would love to see Porin as an Alchemist).

Durahand
11-25-2015, 08:05 PM
1. Loli units (understand if u can't have the h-scenes, but would love to have eventually)
2. Translated Books (either e-books or hardcover, GIMME DAT LORE)
3. Gold Rush
4. Weekend Revival Events

Thanks for all your hard work and making such a good game

saike
11-25-2015, 09:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRM1wYE74U&index=1&list=FLqNI9sYjdqmY04nkTGi51yQ

in response to your favorite characters

- - - Updated - - -

tell them to quit being slaves to the man and set the lolis free! :mad:

additional i'm finished on this forum goodbye /wave

fallendrgmaster
11-25-2015, 10:21 PM
Those "permanent" codes aren't permanent. They expired.

Cloris's event *is* her drill. Those are the same maps.

LoV was not the game that plat Mage came from.

Reply no feedback in spoiler

Ah I was under the impression aigisgot and the like were still active if not oh well.

While her drill is her event maps, during the week of her actual event Cloris was farm type unit, as the only gold witch for a long time we never had a chance to reduce her cost, we've only just now added Yuyu? to the summons?.
Beyond that looking at the units list beyond Cloris and Yurina we've actually done all the normal events. So I would like to see theirs.

I understand LoV is not where the plat mage came from, and I don't much mind about the special collab unit and the like, while it would be nice to see them.

I do want to mess with the LoV event though cause I have played the game and Nutaku has it available so it would make sense. I'm pretty sure it was gag / april's fool event or the like but I still want to play it.

nikonana
11-25-2015, 10:45 PM
1. Favorite character : Prince because he reminds me of Rance, jk.
2. No opinion about story
3. Solano and Dark Elf Avenger event is pretty fun.

My feedback for Aigis devs in the future
1. If you can't give lolis, make an ALL-AGES version like Angelic Saga/Kanpani Girls and put your lolis there. I rather want to know more about my comrade stories instead of the usual "Oh Prince your hips are moving on its own." Besides no voice makes it less hotter (for me lol)
2. Keep up the back to back events, this is the reason why Aigis become more exciting than before.
3. Awakening, more story/daily maps, and revival.

Danex
11-25-2015, 11:43 PM
Straight to the point.

Features.

It would be nice to see the auto-complete maps function extended to challenge and event maps as well.
I agree that some kind of multi-summoning options would be useful too.
Other alternatives to obtain crystals would be much appreciated.
I'm looking forward to the mobile version of this game, announced some time ago.

Missions/Events.

Extending story missions could be interesting and fun.
Star-earning events are very nice, I look forward to play more of them, particularly because such events are less time consuming compared to others.
Gold rush!
Please don't overdo it with frequency of special events. It would be sad to see MWA turned into some kind of PPS.

Characters.

For my personal interest, big-breasted girls with cute faces are the perfect mix.
Any additional way to get princesses and characters from past events are always welcome.
Regarding the loli issue, I'm not exactly a fan of lolis, but I respect the opinion of those players who like that kind of characters. With that mind, I think it's acceptable if Nutaku has to edit characters to make them more western-friendly, thus preventing issues with banks, but as long as they don't screw the characters like they did on Osawari Island. From that perspective, things like breast enlargements are fine, but face modifications tends to lead to very bad results (LoV has an example of that).

That's all. I'm really enjoying this game, and I can only hope it gets better in the future c:

Unregistered
11-25-2015, 11:50 PM
1. LOLI unit if you can
2. Rerun past event
3. apply JP serial code available for US server also
4. Improve the event's drop rate

forgottenme
11-26-2015, 03:11 AM
Hi

I would like

The missing characters including loli
I like star events
A week break between events
AWAKENING
something proper for an apology for the one month delayed mystic sorcery event that was total BS
AWAKENING
No more skipped events
More ways to summon units
More story missions
Awakening
REVIVAL EVENTS
Nutaku unique units
Serial code special units
I like archers, princesses, healers, and would like the melee slot healers priest warriors i think they are called

The silver units corresponding with the classes we have now that have had their class change/evolve altered.

ANNA
the silver princess
LOLI
AWAKENING
Anna like this year please

thankyou for reading and considering my requests

Catman
11-26-2015, 10:09 AM
UNLEASH THE BEAST
#FreeEden

Unregistered
11-26-2015, 11:17 AM
Missing characters which would be the lolis but seeing the developers having to compromise their work further just because of the publisher's issues doesn't roll well with me.

Would like to ask the devs if there's any third party interested to take Aigis with less restrictive payment processors.

darkeleon
11-26-2015, 02:25 PM
give us the lolis:rolleyes:
fix the shit drop rate on spirit rescue daily mission

dante0397
11-26-2015, 04:39 PM
Get lolis, fixed flash game industry, anime is also saved. Loli World Peace.

Do it or I swear.

foxhound07
11-26-2015, 05:53 PM
I think priority are wrong
1) AW : if im not wrong we reach the point after solano's event where next event will have a difficulty for AW, we need AW as soon as posible
2)lolis: just make H scenes like male scenes so u can add those lolis in game, later u can decide to modify them in the future and add H scenes for them if u want
3)Spirit rescue: ive done spirit rescue almost every week since i started, im lv 160 atm and only found 2 rainbow spirits in that time, i think the drop isnt right

lolix
11-26-2015, 06:44 PM
1) AW : if im not wrong we reach the point after solano's event where next event will have a difficulty for AW, we need AW as soon as posible
2)lolis: just make H scenes like male scenes so u can add those lolis in game, later u can decide to modify them in the future and add H scenes for them if u want
3)Spirit rescue: ive done spirit rescue almost every week since i started, im lv 160 atm and only found 2 rainbow spirits in that time, i think the drop isnt right

This server isn't nearly enough prepared for Awakening IMO. Sure , players over 150-160 probably are , and paying users as well. But we could stall awakening for a bit more , and maybe bring some revivals first , since there are some really strong units that a lot of people missed

nattorei
11-26-2015, 07:18 PM

This server isn't nearly enough prepared for Awakening IMO. Sure , players over 150-160 probably are , and paying users as well. But we could stall awakening for a bit more , and maybe bring some revivals first , since there are some really strong units that a lot of people missed

The first few events after awakening was implemented are not so difficult that you need AW. The devs aren't that cruel to ramp the difficulty that fast. However, as shown by Ada, this is the time when we have bonus God/G level missions.

I am ready for AW and I haven't paid, but I have been playing since March. Having 0 gacha plats, 0 gacha blacks, and only 1 good gacha gold helps set your priorities. I don't have as many units to raise, so I am ready faster.

anon4232
11-26-2015, 08:00 PM
This server isn't nearly enough prepared for Awakening IMO.
We got all but Yurina events which DMM had before their awakening. "Stalling" it makes no sense, as all future events we will get are designed for post-awakening, and it means it will be impossible to clear them for players missing Karma and other cheat units.
And while God-tier map for Ada didn't matter much, God-tier maps for star trials and item collections will be key between getting perfect unit or not, so you are saying new players should be forced to never able to perfect event units unless they pump tons of money and get one of overpowered gacha blacks.

lolix
11-26-2015, 08:51 PM
We got all but Yurina events which DMM had before their awakening. "Stalling" it makes no sense, as all future events we will get are designed for post-awakening, and it means it will be impossible to clear them for players missing Karma and other cheat units.
And while God-tier map for Ada didn't matter much, God-tier maps for star trials and item collections will be key between getting perfect unit or not, so you are saying new players should be forced to never able to perfect event units unless they pump tons of money and get one of overpowered gacha blacks.

I have no ideea what your point is.... I said that this server isn't prepared for awakening , exactly for the reason you just pointed out. That's why i said that i believe some revival events would be better before awakening. There are a lot of events that require karma , and other units like her , and there are people that missed them (myself included , and honestly , i've been decently lucky on gacha , for beeing a free player.). For example , my lack of karma means that i will need to power level my dps units to 3 star the extra map on this event. And i couldn't 3 star both mighty ogres X and Flame beast X because i didn't had her. Trust me , i DO know how hard it is to do some maps without said units

anon4232
11-26-2015, 09:31 PM
There are a lot of events that require karma , and other units like her
I'm starting to think you don't understand what is awakening. Awakening doesn't raise complexity. Its opposite: awakening lets you clear these god-tier maps WITHOUT cheat units like Karma. So if you are like me who missed all of them, you should be advocating for AW coming as soon as possible, so we would be able to clear stuff with just plats/golds.

Kaguya
11-26-2015, 09:37 PM
Events where the final reward is based on the amount of stars you reached on the event maps are awesome(ie: Solano) really wish to see more of those.

While interesting for a while, unit-farming events get boring fast :v

Other than that not much to say.

Unregistered
11-26-2015, 10:27 PM
I've played all the games on Nutaku, and i've played many of the games on DMM. The thing I would like to see most (aside from the all-ages input of loli's into our game, more content, and obviously replacements for units we won't be getting on our servers) is the GATCHA x10 BUTTON! Even lord of valkyrie has 10x's gatcha button and millenium war aigis is like 10 thousand times more appealing to me, I was more shocked we got the "auto win" button for 100% completed story missions before we got a "batch gatcha" button. At this rate it seems we'll never get one, am I the only one who thinks we should get one for all gatchas? Especially the in-game currency one, i'd even go so far as a 100x's button or something (since i own the external storage) I mean geez. K, rant over. :D

soranokira
11-26-2015, 10:33 PM
I'm starting to think you don't understand what is awakening. Awakening doesn't raise complexity. Its opposite: awakening lets you clear these god-tier maps WITHOUT cheat units like Karma. So if you are like me who missed all of them, you should be advocating for AW coming as soon as possible, so we would be able to clear stuff with just plats/golds.

Actually, we didnt. we didnt get gold rushes, for one. I do agree awakening will help, but not everyone has the resources (i.e. gold, silver/gold units) to awaken. still, having the option there at least improves knowledge on what we need to get for awakening.

but in any case, from what I've briefly seen in this thread, all I can say is most of the demands of more events star rush etc. are pretty much pointless. My understanding is that we WILL get everything with time (except the loli units that are still being held back), the only input here is if there's any need to switch them around due to popularity and stuff like that. I myself have no experience with dmm aigis, so all I can say is I'd prefer events be released in the same order (so we can be better prepared when we use guide videos that use particular event units such as charlotte in solano's event in nasu vids)

edwards21
11-27-2015, 01:25 AM
I don't mind that Loli units are held back, I mind that Units Period are held back. Certainly they can age up some of the artwork, but being locked out of gameplay elements like that really good silver Valk is a problem. We're missing out on viable strategies over this, and that's a problem. I know PeroPero just got some Western art added to their game, so it seems like Nutaku is starting to branch out a bit. This could be a solution to farm out for some fresh sprite modifications / artwork.

Unregistered
11-27-2015, 04:28 AM
Regarding

- lolis, release it as is, all this walking on eggshells and battered wife negotiations for edits just makes the non-jp audience unappealing
- events, have it their own way and no breaks(their likely to follow their schedule anyway for less effort)
- the gacha 10x button

lolix
11-27-2015, 07:12 AM

U realize that post awakening events become harder and harder with time? Do you know how hard is to awaken even 1 unit ? And if we keep getting event after event , like that , i'm not sure we will all be ready when the hard ones hit

Lag
11-27-2015, 07:32 AM
For me, the kind of characters I'd like to see are small breasted ones. Flat is justice!

I'm ok with loli, but I don't see that happening anyways.
No, you know what. Add the freaking lolis.

anon4232
11-27-2015, 08:34 AM
U realize that post awakening events become harder and harder with time? Do you know how hard is to awaken even 1 unit ? And if we keep getting event after event , like that , i'm not sure we will all be ready when the hard ones hit
1. Events are already here. They will not go "no event" again after all that massive backlash from summer. While going with full-time revivals instead could be viable strategy, revivals are designed to be major money source for Aigis (spent 40 SC on Anya revival going on DMM right now, and will spend more, because 100% drop rate for omni fairy is too awesome to miss)
2. I have 8 AW-ready units right now, 300 DC stored up, 2.5 mil gold, and tons of silvers. Orb maps look hard but they aren't, already did them on DMM with much worse team than what I have on nutaku now, so at least for me there's nothing hard about it, I could AW 3 units same week it goes live, and demon crystals is only real problem for me to awaken more.

lolix
11-27-2015, 08:39 AM
and that's you. Not everyone here is nearly close enough for that. Consider that there are a lot of people that aren't spenders....or big spenders , and can't exactly keep up with your pace. Sure , i agree that nutaku should make money , but bringing a couple revivals before implementing 1 orf the biggest changes to the game doesn't sounds THAT much to ask.

anon4232
11-27-2015, 09:13 AM
Consider that there are a lot of people that aren't spenders....or big spenders , and can't exactly keep up with your pace.
I've spent 50$ total on Nutaku Aigis, doing premium rolls, and Cellia was only unit I got out of it (fsckin' 6 copies of Kerry, I'm still salty). Raising units and accumulating resources was done exclusively from free stuff (lots and lots of manual dragon hunt grinding, ugh), so spending has nothing to do with AW-readiness.
And I'm quite new player, starting at the end of Karma event, so yes, pretty much everyone is at least at this level or better if they bothered to spend their charisma during big break.

ZeroZet
11-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Hm, considering how two Nutaku games has gotten English-exclusive characters now, it looks like they DO want to hear what original (as in, not DMM) content we'd like to see in Aigis, even if it would be harder to implement unit here compared to cards in other games...
With that in mind, my dreams are:
1. Loli units. Every badass needs one (or ten). I would really like to see them treated as they should, H-scenes and all, but if they implement them as their own kind, gaining bonus stats from items separate from gifts (as females should) or alcohol - les'say from Toys ;) - with conversations at affection milestones, I'd be okay'ish with that.
2. Monstergirls. Kemonomimi are cool, but actual hybrids would be way too awesome to miss. And on a (un)related tangent, furries. Not my cup of tea, but such creatures have their own fanbase and could draw in new players. (But I'd reeeally rather see MWA stay consistent in art department).

Both would open way to an exclusive (or even backported! XD) events, telling their little stories. I really like the implications of current Ada event's story, and would love to see racial relationships in the wake of monster invasion explored more, to which monstergirls lend themselves quite readily. And lolis - well, they are so awesome you could tell any story you want with them, from cutesy and romantic to serious and dramatic, so yeah :P

It would also be interesting to see more interplay between our haremettes, as hard it would be to account for everybody's diverse lineups. Hm, Bashira, completion silver and drill gold units are sure to be in everybody's collection, so there's that path, and rarer ones can be drops from the event, with event maps being framed as sort of their recollection on how they met with prince...

Generally, I'd like to see more lore, so more dialogues between the maps, and more conversations with our waifus slash comrades would be nice to see. At least, can you please see to implement a window with unit's brief bio at their detail screen. Maybe even expanding, dependent on unit's affection level...

ЗЫ. For event types, being new player I most liked the farm ones, as they are only ones underpowered player had a chance to get his hands on an event heroine)

Unregistered
11-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Hm, considering how two Nutaku games has gotten English-exclusive characters now, it looks like they DO want to hear what original (as in, not DMM) content we'd like to see in Aigis, even if it would be harder to implement unit here compared to cards in other games...At this point, Angelic Saga will be getting more Nutaku exclusives since the DMM version is closing and the dev team is focusing on this version.

Buster Wolf
11-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Had to take some time to think (also to not repeat what people have said for 10 pages) so here's stuff I thought <br />

Kamahari Akuma
11-27-2015, 07:39 PM
Warning here be opinions!

Events: Early on they were at best a month apart, but after the ‘Mystic Sorcery incident’ they pretty much went into overdrive by coming one after another. Now while some people may like this, I do want to say that to a degree I preferred it better when we had some breathing room between events.

To a degree.

Considering events are coming to us much faster than before, it shows whatever problems were causing keeping the downtime between events to be so long, if there were any, have been resolved enough that we are getting four events or so within a month’s time. However what this doesn’t allow us is time to farm resources we may need, primarily affection items (and demon crystals especially. I weep for you free Bashira that was out of my reach).

So in this case, I’d ask for atleast a week that is event free, that way we can atleast do dailies or scrounge up affection items for the next event unit. However, if this is what its supposed to be like normally for MWA, and we just have to balance the spending of stamina between events and dailies then I have another solution: alternate between farming/collection events with star rushes.

Example: Unit Farm > Star Rush > Unit Farm > Star Rush > Item Collection.

The unsung benefit to star rush events is that once you’ve completed the star requirement, during the rest of the event’s time you can do whatever you want, which includes doing dailies and doing challenge missions for affection item drops, which also happens to be the weakness of unit farming and item collection in that full dedication requires you to sacrifice time/stamina normally spent on those things. If done as the example, then we could have something that amounts to a break, since again, star rushes can allow for downtime when requirements have been completed.

(Note: While I’m aware that there is also Gold Rush events, I’ve never participated in one to know how it works which does affect my opinion in that way. If informed that it works like Unit Farming/Item Collection, then act accordingly. If they act like Star Rushes, then we could use them like Star Rushes and have blocks like these: Unit Farm/Item Collection > Star Rush/Gold Rush.)

While I’m on the topic of events: Revival events.

I won’t be the first when saying I want certain events to come back (missed out on Belinda, Anya, and an at-minimum-Black Karma) and I certainly won’t be the last. However, in this case I share my decision on Awakening as seen below. However, I would factor revival events into the same event pattern as above, if they can be allowed to be their own standalone event, and if not I would gladly take the option to just have them being done over the weekend as opposed to coinciding with current events that we have to trudge through to get what we want.

Units: Since every unit in MWA is set to stone based on the japanese parent, we have to work with what we’re given. This is a rather unfortunate case since the banks won’t allow for units that are considered ‘lolis’, which does cut down the events and silver units to those units not in that category. I have seen one solution here already that could work out possibly:

“just make H scenes like male scenes so u can add those lolis in game, later u can decide to modify them in the future and add H scenes for them if u want” -foxhound07

Hello banks, we have found a way around you.

If loli units just have the scenes they have in the ‘safe’ version of the game, then there would be no need to worry about loli unit implementation, event or silvers, because in this case we aren’t doing anything bad to them *coughhscenescough*.

And if eventually MWA can get the banks off their backs, you can put in the H scenes like normal (though keep the safe scenes, there are more than one way to get to know my girls better than just the bedroom).

Also on the subject of Awakening, just release it when its ready for the public to use, not when its half-baked and is full of more bugs than League of Legend’s Azir on release, it will save us all lots of grief (this also applies to revival events, since it would be unfair to overtax the people working on getting us all this content).

supercowman24
11-27-2015, 09:09 PM
Made an account just to make this post.

The things I'd like to see most are:

1. The background stories from all-ages Aegis, I'd like to learn more about the characters.
2. Piggy-backing off 1, I'd love if they could bring the light novels I heard about here in some fashion (Even if it was just a digitally translated version, though I vastly prefer physical!).
3. Gold rushes.

If we're talking about ultimate wish-list content... I do like story stuff. Character bios, character interaction scenes, story missions that advance something resembling a plot. I realize this stuff isn't really a focus in these games but it's the kind of thing I'd like to see.

Unregistered
11-27-2015, 10:17 PM
I can't agree with these people saying to just release the lolis with all-ages scenes with them. Why not just release the all-ages aigis then? I doubt Nutaku will ever revert the h-scenes back if it does happen. The people here are willing to convince the devs to alter their work because of "banks", it's just going to be Nutaku's scapegoat even with the banks not doing anything.

Kamahari Akuma
11-27-2015, 11:36 PM
To be fair we are just trying to compromise.

If it works into our favor, then drinks all around.

If it doesn't, then we will work with what we are given.

Unregistered
11-28-2015, 12:26 AM
There would be no need to if the devs just release the all ages version.

Seeing there are people here who would like the backstory more than seeing prince reenact a page of the kamasutra, there's just going to be a demand to have the current non-loli roster to have their backstory scenes available as well. If that's what it will come to, why not just play the all ages one? Why go to the trouble of altering the adult version to look like the family friendly version?

No matter how it's spun, this compromise is still censorship and telling the devs to do so in their work is not fine with me.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why the devs never added the backstories to the 18+ version and just have them play at different intervals then the h scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

The kids would have to tread on the adult section to play and that's a big no no.

ZeroZet
11-28-2015, 04:48 AM
Well, in ideal world we'd be getting our delicious goddesses same way JP players do. But sadly we don't live in an ideal world. if only way to see lolis is to part with H-scenes, then it would still be better than to not get them at all. And yes, butchering the art is a non-option)

And really, if devs would combine conversations of all-age version with scenes from 18+ one for all female units, this would be a birth of an ultimate version of MWA ;D Then it would be a simple matter of one single flag to turn it to the all-ages version for .com site / mobile market, all while maintaining single user database!

Unregistered
11-28-2015, 05:12 AM
I don't understand why not just get the version that already has the loli and backstory for all characters rather than have the developers expend their resources into creating a butchered version because the banks don't agree with them.

SneakyHen
11-28-2015, 05:42 AM
1) Yurine & Grace. Because Yurine looks amazing and a dark swordswoman is quite attractive considering she is from an event. Grace because she seems amazing :x

2) No more removed Lolis and implementation of missed lolis. If the CG Scenes are the problem. I would honestly have the PG Aigis scenes for Lolis who are deemed to not 'pass' and have them in the game than not have them at all. This way at least we don't miss out on amazing characters and the original artwork and design isn't lost. As in some cases the 'modified' versions can be quite painful to look at.

3) Weekend Revivals

4) Awakening/Updated Units. Alot of our units are a few versions behind (ninja/samurai etc) In terms of Unit Cost and small Balance differences between the JP and ENG version. And it would be nice to be able to start awakening units.

5) Not constantly skipping events. It's depressing that we can't a Full Cost Reduced Black healer because we missed her event and instead have to rely on roullette. while if 2) was implemented we'd still have the chance for roullette Black Healer and if we got Liandra's event that would be very nice :x (I'm greedy... sorry)

I understand some of these have been mentioned by others. But then it's only if those who agree with such things also speak out that we'll know if its in demand of only one off.
~SneakyHen

Kamahari Akuma
11-28-2015, 09:12 AM
Compromise. Need I say more?

Tenhou
11-28-2015, 09:26 AM
I don't understand why not just get the version that already has the loli and backstory for all characters rather than have the developers expend their resources into creating a butchered version because the banks don't agree with them.

As it currently stands, we are not getting the lolis at all because of said banks. This means that the only way for us to get the loli units would be either editing everything about them (can't just edit the scenes, that'd still be problematic, the actual units must be edited too), or removing the art completely. Many of us want the lolis not just for the scenes but for the units themselves. That's why we're suggesting that kind of solution since it would mean we'd still get the loli units in the SAME GAME, and still get something other than stats from getting affection with them.

To be frank, i'd rather they implement something like:
25% = scene
50% = story
75% = story
100% = scene
For all characters rather than throwing the all ages version at us and tell us "hey do it all over again."
This in turn would allow for loli characters to exist, just that the 25% and 100% parts would not give anything.

To get back to the point again though: Lolis in the same game instead of having to go through two games at the same time.

soranokira
11-28-2015, 09:36 AM
frankly speaking, nutaku could also port aigis all-ages over to nutaku.com as well, since they did for angelic saga. then we can have our lolis there. and then all my events all over again <3
and nutaku.net version will have more than 10 event headstart/buffer from the all-ages version, so the .net could be somewhat of a testing ground for them for event order and stuff like that so that we dont get the long break we did months ago.

Unregistered
11-28-2015, 10:04 AM
To get back to the point again though: Lolis in the same game instead of having to go through two games at the same time.
At this point, I think Nutaku should just shut down the current aigis and bring in the all ages one rather than have this let's-edit-out-these-erotic-scenes-then-revert-it-when-the-banks-are-"cool"-with-it idea.

I get the point that people see them as units but then why bother having two versions with the other just having mostly non-loli fap material.

soranokira
11-28-2015, 10:27 AM
At this point, I think Nutaku should just shut down the current aigis and bring in the all ages one rather than have this let's-edit-out-these-erotic-scenes-then-revert-it-when-the-banks-are-"cool"-with-it idea.

I get the point that people see them as units but then why bother having two versions with the other just having mostly non-loli fap material.

because a fair number of us currently playing nutaku aigis has missed karma event and other earlier events =P missing belinda has also caused many of us to be stuck at war of magic if we don't already have despara. Also no harm playing 2 versions of aigis. having one ahead of the other (like those playing dmm aigis) also allows us to know better what units we can afford to 'skip' ourselves, as opposed to only listening to the comments of others (most prominently the occasionally clashing viewpoints)
Especially so when the 'veterans' who are so strongly opposed to having any breaks at all are saying how we should learn to skip specific event units in favor of farming resources to strengthen our core units for future events.

Kamahari Akuma
11-28-2015, 10:42 AM

Again, we are trying to compromise with the current situation. Overall its not the 'best' solution, but its damn well better than having no solution at all to the current problem at hand.

If we want our loli units then we have to cut out their h-scenes if to at least keep the banks quiet if only until they get off of nutaku's butt about it.

Hell I actually do approve of the idea of having this as a game plan:

To be frank, i'd rather they implement something like:
25% = scene
50% = story
75% = story
100% = scene

That way we could combine both aspects of the all-ages version and the h version, just have the loli's h scenes turned off until the time is right and they can be viewed once again.

nattorei
11-28-2015, 10:45 AM
To those asking for more star events because they are easier to get the max unit reward, understand that star events for that reason are less common than farm events. There is a set list of events and the frequency goes farm > star > collection. We will get more star events without asking, they'll just come naturally; but do not expect them as often as farm events.

As for the desert missions, JP got them approximately 10 months after launch. We might not get them immediately, but I'd say any time December or early January is pretty on-schedule all things considered.

And yes, a lot of people are not ready for AW. AW is designed for long time players. The players who aren't ready are those who divided their attention between too many units or are new players. As the game goes on, this fact will not change. More new players and more new units will come in all the time. The only reason to delay AW is a reason that will never go away. With all that said, the devs are going to give us AW when they feel we are ready.

Unregistered
11-28-2015, 10:56 AM
at least keep the banks quiet if only until they get off of nutaku's butt about it.
Let's be real here, would you give enough of a shit in the future for them to revert the h-scenes if it happens? Seeing more of support on this "compromise" now just tells me they can get away with more censorship in the future.

Kamahari Akuma
11-28-2015, 11:01 AM
Let's be real here, would you give enough of a shit in the future for them to revert the h-scenes if it happens? Seeing more of support on this "compromise" now just tells me they can get away with more censorship in the future.

Repeating this one line.

We are trying to compromise with the current situation. Overall its not the 'best' solution, but its damn well better than having no solution at all to the current problem at hand.

Roufas
11-28-2015, 11:02 AM
1) Revive Events: with the events rush and the missing units (some skipped events and the loli-units) a reviving could be really useful for old and new players, during the weekends would be perfect.

2) Loli units: i can "understand" the lack of them but they are useful, like... REALLY, useful. A work around could be to disable their H-scenes until times come or using their All-ages scenes.

3) New story missions: i guess it's pretty much time...?

About shutting down the game to "fix the problems", that's an horrible solution in my opinion

Unregistered
11-28-2015, 11:39 AM
1.) Little/No breaks. Making decisions on what units you want on your team or in your harem make the game more fun. Also, event units can be obtained with very little effort in each type of event. Asking for time to max most/all of those units is excessive and should be left as a luxury for people who want to pay.
2.) 1.5 x drop weeks/gold rushes to give us a chance to catch up or stockpile the resources we need. (also encourages SC spending)
3.) As many of the events as we can get in a similar order. Being able to request events was nice but if we are getting events every week it seems like less of a necessity.

AW/new missions not included because I assume they are coming eventually anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

We are trying to compromise with the current situation. Overall its not the 'best' solution, but its damn well better than having no solution at all to the current problem at hand.And having a shitty solution can be worse than no solution. I think I've stressed enough the concern of this solution and I'll leave it to be circlejerked. I just feel bad we're asking the developer to change the game rather than the banks to fuck off with the restrictions(reminds of Nintendo for some reason).

Kamahari Akuma
11-28-2015, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the club on that, we have drinks for all. <br />
<br />
Yes, the banks are not...the kindest people to have paying their salary (amongst other things), but they're the ones calling most of the shots...

Prototype909
11-28-2015, 01:11 PM
Missing characters (Lolis + Collaboration Plat Mage)
Add Awakening (And maybe story maps eventually)
Yurina's and Rikka's event
Continuation of the current even schedule (ie, no breaks)
Some revival events on weekends/during events (Belinda comes to mind)

Basically I want to continue to get as close to the same experience as DMM as possible, also at least one gold rush by now would be nice. I don't expect to get them at the same rate as DMM but I feel like having at least one by now isn't totally out of line. I also think that now that we have both Shiho and Sybilla in the game that units like Rikka shouldn't be considered loli enough for exclusion, dwarf/child-like characters like Noel are definitely still going to get cut though.

ZeroZet
11-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Hm, people are asking for Revivals, but if, as I heard, they are turning all events into Farm mode, I'd rather see a full rerun of past events in a shape they were in the past, mechanics, story and all.

"1.5 x drop weeks" is a great idea! Our schedule could be something like " New event - Drop week - New event - Rerun", for the nice balance of resources regeneration, fun for the veterans and catching up for the newbies alike)

I'd also like to see the new urgent drill that has a gold princess as a reward. They are about only class from the basic army composition players can't get with any sort of reliability. Maps could give a silver versions of more useful advanced classes as completion rewards, to give new players more tactical flexibility... Maybe drop iron and bronze versions of classes that don't have them, to help with levelling em up...

Unregistered
11-28-2015, 01:33 PM
I'm very happy with the new Millenium War Aigis we have for several weeks : no break between events, new units in shrine.

In a perfect world, I'd like to see in the few next weeks :

1- Gold rush events
2- the background for each female character, like the all-ages version of DMM
3- Sugjugation events and revival events would be a good thing, maybe not each week but sometimes
4- I don't know if we are ready for the desert story map but there is no challenge in story mode when you've done Immortal Beast. Or the new system with gimmik for old maps ...

I'm sorry for my bad English, i'm not native.

insanedar
11-28-2015, 02:01 PM
As for the loli characters, I'd rather have the all age scenes than Nutaku version characters. Have you seen the Nutaku limited character in Angelic Saga, it is not pretty.

anon4232
11-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Its amusing how people blindly believe in "its all banks fault for not having lolis!" crap. There are many payment processors who work in both US and EU and are fine with lolicon and extreme hentai content. For example, MangaGamer recently released porn game "Sweet Sweat in Summer", which has only one heroine, and that heroine is much more loli than Mischa/Nenya, and porn content there is much more detailed, with uncensored genitalia, sperm, and so on.

So here's very simple solution which not requires any content editing at all: Nutaku drops retarded ProBiller and goes with more porn-friendly processor.

Unregistered
11-28-2015, 02:55 PM
I really am enjoying the current event that give us these OP fairies, like Fes and Happy. So I would really like it if we could get these once we get awakening.

Kamahari Akuma
11-28-2015, 03:45 PM
So here's very simple solution which not requires any content editing at all: Nutaku drops retarded ProBiller and goes with more porn-friendly processor.

...Something tells me it isn't that simple.

Otherwise we wouldn't be having this problem.

*Returns to popcorn eating.*

walla
11-28-2015, 04:46 PM
I would not mind other characters in the place of the lolis but using the same stats. You still can see their CG in rips from the game anyway. The fact that the developers would pay artists to draw extra thing for us would be very cool and finally a signal they care with non-japanese players.
If the case, I hope they put Obui (Daniela and Mitra) to work on new characters, hands down my favorite artist from the game with that dark-skinned big breasted beauties ;)

Would be cool if people (who knows their names) also inform the producers who are their favorite artists.

Bigglack
11-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Well Everything os almready said :) tHe two thing i want the mist is :
1. Yurina event (really want her now)
2. All the missings unit (need Aisha plz) and i hope we can getsomething to compensate the fact Liana is in the preuim Gacha!

The game have already improved a lot since odette event infamous break; and i hope that will continue like that.

zimbobwa1
11-28-2015, 05:09 PM
I like Star Trial events for reasons that have been already listed, guaranteed maxed unit, usually a good one too, challenging maps, and a lot of time to figure them out on your own without being rushed for optimization like in farm events.

Characters I like are Elves and white haired girls. But more specifically, I really like cool attack animations and abilities, so things like awakened Sybilla and Solano are examples of units that are unique and cool, whereas all the archers seem pretty same-y.

Characters I would like to see are Sapphire units if possible, Lolis if possible, and Western exclusive units would be cool too if possible.

I would also like to not skip any events if possible even though Star Trials are my favorite.

edit: Oh, and more story content etc. would be nice too.

Xodan
11-28-2015, 06:31 PM
My wishlist
1. New story mission
2. Awakening unit feature
3. Re run old event on weekend
4. Any units instead loli units with same skill
5. Anna Event within this year

As I started with Belinda event (Barely got one) and didn't have the only black event unit (Immortal Karma) Guess what :

First choice is : 3

Not sure about Anna : she is buffing the Prince but what else ??? Not sure about the loli "missing" skills (and I don't like loli) so :

Second choice is : 1

Third is : 2

Blaxer
11-28-2015, 06:47 PM
Thread sums up to:

So at this point, all the posts became the same, everyone is asking for lolis, gold rushes and revivals
and most of us agree that getting no-h-scene lolis is a LOT better than not getting the units at all, even better, we could get a set of Nutaku-exclusive characters that replace the lolis (similar skills & stats), thus, leting the adition of H-scenes to said set of new units and we don't lose the utility of the unit, just the design.

Kamahari Akuma
11-28-2015, 06:55 PM
Pretty much the thread in a nutshell yes.

Though if they are asking about "what do you want for new content", then I would say: The ability to make your own custom unit, based on any unit type available.

Skulkraken
11-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Nutaku should just go ahead and implement the lolis at this point. Girls Kingdom already has lolis, so it's hard now to see why Aigis can't have them. When the site started, it was certainly small enough to be cut off at the knees by being blocked by payment processors and banks...but the site has over a million registered users now and is probably too big a customer pool for the money people to turn away anymore.

soranokira
11-28-2015, 08:42 PM
Not sure about Anna : she is buffing the Prince but what else ??? Not sure about the loli "missing" skills (and I don't like loli) so :

an example would be Nenya, whose skill is similar to lauren's excellent arrow (slight increase in dmg & range at the same time), and the neko valkyrie we missed who has the skill to self-heal just like clissa & rowanna (albeit a weaker version of it)

Blaxer
11-28-2015, 08:51 PM
[...]the neko valkyrie we missed who has the skill to self-heal just like clissa & rowanna (albeit a weaker version of it)

Don't forget dragon soldier dorania :)

anonymous
11-28-2015, 09:45 PM
The issue with lolis looks more on how will they be released and I gotta say, it's pathetic that the general consensus is to fuck over the developer. I like it that they're withdrawing lolis because it's a "fuck you nutaku, get your shit together and drop your payment processor" message but seems like you retards decided to attack the developer instead.

Can you faggots at least bring up to whoever will see this the other solutions presented?

There would be no need to if the devs just release the all ages version.

Seeing there are people here who would like the backstory more than seeing prince reenact a page of the kamasutra, there's just going to be a demand to have the current non-loli roster to have their backstory scenes available as well. If that's what it will come to, why not just play the all ages one? Why go to the trouble of altering the adult version to look like the family friendly version?

No matter how it's spun, this compromise is still censorship and telling the devs to do so in their work is not fine with me.

Its amusing how people blindly believe in "its all banks fault for not having lolis!" crap. There are many payment processors who work in both US and EU and are fine with lolicon and extreme hentai content. For example, MangaGamer recently released porn game "Sweet Sweat in Summer", which has only one heroine, and that heroine is much more loli than Mischa/Nenya, and porn content there is much more detailed, with uncensored genitalia, sperm, and so on.

Personally, I'd go with the second and I'm surprised this isn't brought up constantly.

...Something tells me it isn't that simple.

Otherwise we wouldn't be having this problem.

*Returns to popcorn eating.*
So is altering content, could even be harder if they coded the scenes per character so the devs are stuck changing the h-scenes every time a loli is released.

tldr; With the majority agreeing with this backwards ass idea, this playerbase is deserving to have fucked up edits like Osawari.

Kamahari Akuma
11-28-2015, 10:45 PM
The issue with lolis looks more on how will they be released and I gotta say, it's pathetic that the general consensus is to fuck over the developer.

tldr; With the majority agreeing with this backwards ass idea, this playerbase is deserving to have fucked up edits like Osawari.

*Takes a deep breath*

Can I just ask for some amount of non-rage about this topic?

I'll be the first to admit that I don't like the situation we're in. I'll be the first to admit that I don't like the banks dictating what Nutaku can and can't release to the general public.

That being lolis.

And I'll be the first to admit that yes, Nutaku should switch to another service that isn't as squeamish about this whole thing.

We can go in circles about this until the Apocalypse, but it doesn't change the fact that as of now it is a factor we have to deal with until such time that it is a non-issue.

While it may sound defeatist in saying that, I'd rather go for a more a route that could get us the lolis we desire yet still keep the banks happy. It is a concept that some people may not agree on, but its better to understand the reasoning of it than argue for millennium on it in trying to change the views of another.

Also trying to avoid the word 'compromise' since that seems to be a trigger word now for this topic unfortunately.

Skulkraken
11-29-2015, 02:27 AM
The ones we need to be changing the views of are the banks and payment processors. Is there a way for players to get support tickets sent to them the way we can have tickets seen by devs?

Unregistered
11-29-2015, 07:46 AM
In my honest opinion this game is really great, the characters have a good visual attractive that is adapted to a great number of people, the events allowed to every player get different units, that increases the numbers of combination that can be created to tackle every different situation. A lot of people keep asking for harder events without being prepared for it, The summoned beast in earth was by far the most difficult event to date, i've been playing this game for over 6 months and it was still really tough, but i believe that what we need are story maps, they allow us to toggle more with our teams. So far it has been a really good ride and hope you keep up the good work.

- - - Updated - - -

The ones we need to be changing the views of are the banks and payment processors. Is there a way for players to get support tickets sent to them the way we can have tickets seen by devs?

That would be sweet. Imagine you're a bank and you get a ton of correspondence all saying "Please let us have our naked and/or sexually active underage cartoon characters".

Tenhou
11-29-2015, 08:11 AM
That would be sweet. Imagine you're a bank and you get a ton of correspondence all saying "Please let us have our naked and/or sexually active underage cartoon characters".

This really made my day, thanks. It would be quite hilarious.

Skulkraken
11-29-2015, 09:22 AM
That made my day, too. Hahaha. :p

Though yeah, I wouldn't want to be whichever guy Nutaku has stuck negotiating with the bankers over it.

supercowman24
11-29-2015, 12:18 PM
Ok after having Lafate clarify what this thread is supposed to be (Content that we ENJOYED and want to see MORE of, not content we WISH we would have...)

I'm going to change my response a little bit...

Content I ENJOY that we've seen before:

1. Star events.
I enjoy when my progress in events is based on MY OWN SKILL AND ABILITY not some random number generator. I get angry when I feed a dozen copies of a unit and get no CR or SU. That's frustrating. But if I fail at a star map? That's my OWN FAULT and I need to get better.

2. Story content/character backgrounds. I enjoy the story, what little there is, and would like to see more. World/lore is gud.

3. In terms of H-content, I enjoyed characters like Rowanna. Less vanilla sex, more fetish-y (I realize not by much but it was a nice departure from the norm).

4. In terms of maps: I enjoy super challenging maps. Anything that tests my skill and ability as a player. The last maps of the Solano event, maps like Immortal beast. Good stuff. I would like to see more maps that really push my teams.

5. In terms of event units... I realize this is kind of vague, but I prefer more "general use" units like Odette that will likely see regular use on my team, as opposed to units that are super niche and will only see use once or twice. Does that make sense?

Ok, I think that's more in line with the original post topic, let me know if I need to change it again.

Unregistered
11-29-2015, 02:42 PM
O
I enjoy when my progress in events is based on MY OWN SKILL AND ABILITY not some random number generator. I get angry when I feed a dozen copies of a unit and get no CR or SU. That's frustrating. But if I fail at a star map? That's my OWN FAULT and I need to get better.

it NO is your skill, it your luck or cash to get broken unit from gacha or usefull unit from event, karma is a rare more or less free broken event unit, without these cheap unit even if you have the skill you can´t win 3 star in maps like fire beast x or these gold wolf rush
but yeah star event are better than farm event

i want lolis and awakening thing to my unis my dear devs

soranokira
11-29-2015, 05:21 PM
it NO is your skill, it your luck or cash to get broken unit from gacha or usefull unit from event, karma is a rare more or less free broken event unit, without these cheap unit even if you have the skill you can´t win 3 star in maps like fire beast x or these gold wolf rush
but yeah star event are better than farm event

i want lolis and awakening thing to my unis my dear devs

out of point, but you dont need karma for gold wolf. there are many who've managed using other methods.
not sure if flame beast X needed karma or not, but my understanding is that with enough strong units, it is still possible to kill the black onis w/o actually stalling them. although most of it is due to having some premium unit maxed out (level & aff-wise)

and supercowman is not wrong in saying that failing at certain maps is due to own fault (primarily from not leveling the right units needed for the map)

edit: in any case, I stand by my view that I'd prefer events more or less in the same order as jp. :x thats the sort of stuff I enjoyed thus far. I wouldn't say I'd request more star rush because I don't exactly want that nice balance between farm/collection events and star events to be thrown out of whack as compared to dmm aigis. as of the current situation, I think most would agree that the switching around of event order has somewhat thrown things out of whack as players carry on 3 farm events back-to-back. Imagine if we get another farm event next, considering Yurina's event has a high chance.

Pyonification
11-29-2015, 05:26 PM
[Removed my wall of text here since it was said enough this thread]
Those 100% drops would be nice again. I don't know why they stopped doing that.

If we're discussing things that work, this whole cat girl thing is also working, should add more cat girls, or bunny girls, or whatever. Vanilla with monster girls and all that. Why only get married/engaged to princess characters right? Let's get married to other characters too. Hell throw Soma in a wedding dress, I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

The servers are running more smoothly than they were back in the summer, so kudos for that.

A heads up ON Aigis would be nice to see what events are coming up. I'm not much of a twitter person, and I don't want to visit Nutaku on my Facebook just incase I accidentally like something for my boss to see, so I'm usually caught off guard whenever a new event starts.

Oh, and that new scratch card thing made a dent in my wallet, so thanks for that too.

Unregistered
11-29-2015, 05:43 PM
The game is quite good and fun, for my complains and things i think should change are:
1) the amount of gold we get for the nutaku version is lesser than the dmm version, we get around 65% of the amount the dmm versions get
2) charisma should restore at a rate of 1 per 2 minutes not 3 minutes, we get only 20 charisma per hour, if i use it all i have to wait for many hours the further ahead in the story missions i am, and for the events as well
3) we get fewer units than the dmm version, but more copies of the same which is good for evolving a unit or cost reduction or even skill up
4) the rolls with the use of sacred crystals is very low, which makes it a hinder to use the sacred crystals there instead of saving then for events or increasing barracks or getting bonus, the chances of getting a good unit from the 5 sacred crystal roll is not cost effective since its better to improve the units we have than to try and get a platinum or black unit and cost reducing them or skill leveling is recommended even if you spend money on the game
5) there are many more methods to pay for in game content in many other games, which would be beneficial for people that cannot use the methods that are currently in use, (for instance my case, i live in south america, argentina, and using the credit card or pay pal is a problem and not affordable, while many other games allow for the use of paying methods such as rapipago or pagofacil for example, to allow for microtransactions, by using an exchange rate based on the country currency)
6) more units for more strategies and more h-content, concidering that it is just art and not real people the censorship that is being used it looks to hinder the freedom of art and expression of the artist and that of the people to choose what they want to see

Hope this helps somehow, and specially hope for the better payment methods, great game quite fun keep up the good work for more years to come

ZeroZet
11-30-2015, 06:16 AM
Well, if one would ask what I enjoyed so far, answer would be "Pretty much everything!" XD But, as a new player, the only Star event - Solano one - was pretty much impossible for me to participate, so without even a token unreduced & unskilled featured unit I was able to scrape up from previous Farm event to unlock the scene of, my view on Star events were soured somewhat). On the other hand, this hard and heart-wrenching decision to skip the event (and I really wanted her!) allowed me to level up somewhat, while these back-to-back events do well to slow my progress overall... And I'll surely learn to appreciate the ability to get a perfect version of a unit more quickly and with less praying to Random Number Goddess later when my team would be at least somewhat comparable to that of veteran players. Anyway, from the position of fledgling player, breaks or even better, 1.5x normal drop "events" would be greatly appreciated. As well as reruns (and I mean reruns as it were) as well, like I wrote in my previous posts.
Then wat I'd like to see more of? Free Sacred Crystals, of course! XD On a more serious note, another Drill with useful Silvers (maybe ones of advanced classes) and Gold Princess as a clear reward would be good. Challenging, but always there for you to try your hand at later with better team if you can't do it at the moment. And Princess is only "basic" class we new players don't have a guaranteed access to. Well, no gold Valkyrie either, but Princess would be a better helper for a neophyte, I think. More lore and main story maps are all already mentioned.

An on the matter of missing units being replaced with Nutaku exclusives: I strongly disagree. First, this would more or less seal their originals' fate as something we'd never see, ever. And I, and many others, really want not just units, but these characters (types ;oP) specifically. And second, and even more importantly, I frankly have less than zero confidence in Nutaku artists to make the new units consistent with overall game's style. And having characters sticking like a sore thumb would only serve as constant reminder of the waifus that were supposed to be there, but whom we'll never be able to love and cherish.
I am rather partial to the idea of exclusives in principle. It would be better for every players to be able to experience everything game has to offer no matter the platform they play at.

buttlover
11-30-2015, 06:52 AM
An on the matter of missing units being replaced with Nutaku exclusives: I strongly disagree. First, this would more or less seal their originals' fate as something we'd never see, ever. And I, and many others, really want not just units, but these characters (types ;oP) specifically. And second, and even more importantly, I frankly have less than zero confidence in Nutaku artists to make the new units consistent with overall game's style. And having characters sticking like a sore thumb would only serve as constant reminder of the waifus that were supposed to be there, but whom we'll never be able to love and cherish.
I am rather partial to the idea of exclusives in principle. It would be better for every players to be able to experience everything game has to offer no matter the platform they play at.

I would second that, the general art style of artists hired for nutaku exclusive events are very "cartoonish" in style which is the opposite of why people are drawn to nutaku/dmm games in the first place. Cute/Pretty drawn characters (animeish?) as opposed to a pornish marge simpson. No thanks on exclusive nutaku characters if they are going to be of a poor standard

anon4232
11-30-2015, 11:21 AM
And second, and even more importantly, I frankly have less than zero confidence in Nutaku artists to make the new units consistent with overall game's style. And having characters sticking like a sore thumb would only serve as constant reminder of the waifus that were supposed to be there, but whom we'll never be able to love and cherish.
Actually this is very compelling argument. "Exclusives" they added to Angelic Saga and PeroPero are nightmare fuel grade, I don't want this shit in Aigis.
There's no such thing as "overall game style" when it comes to Aigis (esp. obvious with units like Nataku or Fes), but at least all of them are pleasant to look at, to some extent.

Unregistered
11-30-2015, 11:41 AM
Not a fan of Newgrounds escapees I see.

foxhound07
12-01-2015, 07:50 AM
releasing an event that mostly need AW units to 3 stars it... great idea. Like i said we need AW a soon as posible, or go for revival events

soranokira
12-01-2015, 08:15 AM
releasing an event that mostly need AW units to 3 stars it... great idea. Like i said we need AW a soon as posible, or go for revival events

unlikely we're getting revivals until next year feb, since they probably want revivals to start a year after the event. I personally think it would've been better if we had gotten AW + x1.5 drop rate for a week (as a break to farm up resources for AW) followed by several other events (yurina, fallen angel's seal etc.) before we got Horus.

Kamahari Akuma
12-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Ok after having Lafate clarify what this thread is supposed to be (Content that we ENJOYED and want to see MORE of, not content we WISH we would have...)

WHOOPS.

Well I feel like a dingus.

If anything, of the event types I've enjoyed, only the unit farming comes to mind. Mostly because past star events when I first started were out of my reach and the big flop during Karma's event that led me to only getting a minimum costing plat Karma. Sure I'm capable of doing them now, but that is only after building up the forces I have, as well as the units obtained from unit farming (Maribel you miracle worker).

Unregistered
12-22-2015, 01:43 PM
I just want a way to get sacred crystals without using gold like watch an ad and get 1-5 crystals depending on the length

Shadowfae
12-22-2015, 06:23 PM
I just want a way to get sacred crystals without using gold like watch an ad and get 1-5 crystals depending on the length

1 crystal = roughly $1.

I don't know any ad that pays $1 per view. Much less $5.