PDA

View Full Version : Gambit Third Shot

JSensei
11-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Another event has ended and the next one is announced to begin in just three days. It looks like our temporary items are still around. Kinda wish I still had some of those Pero Shakes. I burned a lot of Pero Burgers too, but I thought they were going to disappear. After all, we've had a Gambit, an Elite Guard, AND a Coliseum all with the burgers/shakes.

I don't have the grind in me for Gambit. I worked too hard to get in the top 1000 for the last event.

Anyone else feeling kind of spent?

Tenhou
11-30-2015, 07:59 PM
Join the club, i felt spent months ago and that's why i quit. The events are just in such an annoying pace that you have to stay plastered to your screen to get all the event cards.

chillinfar
12-01-2015, 12:46 AM
I stopped to cash since things came worse again in PPS. I have doubts to enter this time; stamina is not a problem (505), event gacha and lack of daily deals are.

If your level is below 30 and don't want to cash, avoid perogambit or you will suffer the lack of stamina on higher floors.

Fortunately PPS is the only insanely unbalanced game of all offered by Nutaku. Population just grew a few more since last EG (10k->12k active players), here the firendship ends thanks to boxes.

DragonSR
12-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Being level 56. I might do decently. Just make sure to always get the free SEC N card from N gacha and max it out before starting the event for a small boost guys. Best of luck to everyone!

chillinfar
12-01-2015, 08:10 PM
I don't think so, macros allowed :v, prepare some bucks for golden/silver keys.

(FYI, macros are against Nutaku ToS, but seems that are tolerated because i see no casualties on known cases and some of them are whales)

JSensei
12-01-2015, 11:00 PM
What are macros? How do people use them? (Not that I want to cheat. I just want to understand what people are talking about.)

chillinfar
12-01-2015, 11:28 PM
on past perogambit you can find complains about people that grab too fast the pink boxes. You can do it with a "gaming" mouse.

JSensei
12-02-2015, 12:51 AM
I still can't see how you can use a macro to get them. The website itself is too damn slow to open them much faster than I could by clicking them. Mostly, I found that you just had to be on at the right time. Pink boxes would pop up, and then they'd disappear pretty fast. Either I'd get them or someone else would.

There was no shortage of pink keys. In the beginning of gambit, I could buy a bunch of gacha tickets and get pink keys. The Pero I got from unlocking boxes would usually make my Pero back, and I still get to keep the gacha tickets. That lasted for about two days. After that, I guess everyone figured that trick out because pink boxes were in short supply.

Gold and Silver boxes were always available but I could barely get a gold or silver key to save my life. Every time I'd fight a 2 or 3 focus girl, I'd get boxes. It's frustrating as hell to get box after box after box and never a key. I think I got something like 2 or 3 gold keys the entire event but I had dozens of gold boxes go to waste.

chillinfar
12-02-2015, 12:56 AM
i calculated how many time can be needed to open a box. Seeing this, i bought golden keys on last perogambit, no worries about those Macro Führers.