PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Pero Gambit

Unregistered
12-03-2015, 04:11 PM
Hi !
Do you guys have some tips to get the rewards more easily ? I'm level 33 with 211 stamina and 240'000 Sed.
Searching for friends too Ïd: 701255 PxUshi

Balek
12-03-2015, 04:54 PM
The only tip that comes to mind is to rush to extra stage (stage 100 in week 1 and stage 200 in week 2). You're earning stamps faster there.

chillinfar
12-03-2015, 05:39 PM
On 2nd phase he will get rekt with new slayer cards (if Nutaku doesn't hide the 2nd N slayer). And 211 stamina will be short for phase 80-100

Balek
12-03-2015, 06:02 PM
That's why you use pero glasses for the last 20 phases :d I had around 130 after last gambit, not even counting those that I used back then.

Unregistered
12-04-2015, 05:16 PM
That's why you use pero glasses for the last 20 phases :d I had around 130 after last gambit, not even counting those that I used back then.

No glasses this time around (so far)

Balek
12-04-2015, 07:52 PM
No glasses this time around (so far)
Yeah, sad. But we kept the glasses from the last event at least.

DragonSR
12-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Getting 3-4K Stamps a day would work. But it's going to take a lot of work without SEC (Special Effect Cards). Try to get to the 100th location for the 1st phase and the 200th location for the 2nd phase. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Vic47
12-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Yeah, sad. But we kept the glasses from the last event at least.

But they removed those, didn't they? Just like in case with the Bloody Mary / Pumpkin Pies we stacked up during the Haloween Gambit?
I'm pretty sure i had like 100 of them on the Haloween Gambit end, and now i have 0...

chillinfar
12-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Nutaku should acted with the same behavior since 4th Elite Guard, but instead they kept burguers and shakes in favor of macro gangs (in fact, some whales are using macros, that's why no one got banned) and to prevent item stacking on future events. This was bad for some casuals and worse for casual cashers (more priority for e-gacha than consumables).

Learn to wait some minutes after finding Risa and you're short of focus, farm pink boxes. You have no choice, this game is insanely unbalanced... and perogambit is the less unbalanced of the three events on Nutaku server.

Balek
12-06-2015, 01:18 PM
But they removed those, didn't they? Just like in case with the Bloody Mary / Pumpkin Pies we stacked up during the Haloween Gambit?
I'm pretty sure i had like 100 of them on the Haloween Gambit end, and now i have 0...

I still have my glasses from the last event.

Unregistered
12-07-2015, 03:40 PM
I still have my glasses from the last event.

Peromins, puddings,glasses card reveals, gatcha tickets, WC and some of the "energy drinks" are permanent because the can be bought in the cash shop... burgers, fries, shakes, cokes, etc that substitutre for one of the permanent items do get removed...(basicly just peromin, pudding substitutes). I was told that glasses are available this time but it's faster to buy them because it's gold case only at a low drop rate....

chillinfar
12-07-2015, 04:30 PM
golden boxes can drop pink stuff, you can invest a whale stuff in golden keys and receive only 3k pero per box

Balek
12-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Peromins, puddings,glasses card reveals, gatcha tickets, WC and some of the "energy drinks" are permanent because the can be bought in the cash shop... burgers, fries, shakes, cokes, etc that substitutre for one of the permanent items do get removed...(basicly just peromin, pudding substitutes). I was told that glasses are available this time but it's faster to buy them because it's gold case only at a low drop rate....
I don't know why are you quoting me. I know that very well. I was just responding to somebody who thought glasses from the last event were gone.

darkeleon
12-07-2015, 07:08 PM
tip?
first you can´t get the 50k card prize without r & sr slayer or glued to pc all day WITH EXTREME LUCK
like free player u can´t get 50k so get to area 200 and give the radars to kuribo and get sr3 & sr5 from her and some crap sometimes too
i don´t sure if there a sr in silver box this time <.< i don´t have found this yet, pink box give more crap but at least the few pudding around don´t are time limited:rolleyes:
yeah i have 4480 stamp ¬¬ no hopes for me:mad:

Shadowfae
12-07-2015, 08:23 PM
tip?
first you can´t get the 50k card prize without r & sr slayer or glued to pc all day WITH EXTREME LUCK
like free player u can´t get 50k so get to area 200 and give the radars to kuribo and get sr3 & sr5 from her and some crap sometimes too
i don´t sure if there a sr in silver box this time <.< i don´t have found this yet, pink box give more crap but at least the few pudding around don´t are time limited:rolleyes:

If you have enough peroanamins, you can make it to 50k as a free player with a lot of luck; you need a high level, a lot of friends (high stamina), and a stockpile of peroanamins. Beat all 100 stages the first day, and the bonus levels will help you get a pile of stamps.

That said, I've actually now (almost) emptied the egacha with the 1-per-day tickets. I refuse to buy anything but the 1-per-days, but with an empty egacha box, it makes getting SECs pretty easy. That's something an almost-free-to-play player can work on over time, and eventually end up with a very decent advantage.

Michael
12-07-2015, 08:56 PM
Good night, i am free player and i have 20k this moment... maybe i can SR Card (50k , need +30k) .
I can 3-4K points per day.
Good luck free players. (Pink boxes helping me much)

- - - Updated - - -

tip?

in silver box... have 1 new SR (Moe) http://postimg.org/image/4z8uxu4n9/

chillinfar
12-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Nutaku spoiled us again. First on Osawari (Ichigo saying something about ranking and fortunes), now on Perogambit (Airu's face says all).

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_9495361hahahashit.png (http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-hahahashit-9495361.html)

Unregistered
12-08-2015, 03:50 AM
The only thing you need an insane amount of luck for is the SR from boxes...

I'm sitting on 25k+ stamps now. I saved the E-gacha ticket from the coliseum event and got an R-slayer with it, so got a slightly higher multiplier but even without that it's still doable. All you need is a half decent level, so you get good value out of your consumables. I've been using a couple peronamin halves every day, however I'm getting just as many back from boxes, so my stash isn't even going down. On top of that I get a couple big ones every day as well which I could use if necessary.

Also what is everyone doing with their peronamins? Gambit is basically only time I use them, so I had 50+ of both stacked before this event from previous times. Are people just throwing them at exploration or something? Considering as free players we don't have access to many consumables, I save mine as long as possible and only use them when I actually need to get something at an event.

Mattress
12-08-2015, 05:42 AM
Did you receive the daily bonus of the event? I don't. :mad:

Pleb
12-08-2015, 09:37 AM
what some users still don't know is that, in the Attaché Case List menu you can click on:
Your Attaché Cases, then the Unlocked tab, and for every Attaché a friend of yours accepts you will get a reward too and thats pretty neat. I didn't realized until this Pero Gambit ;__; and I am just thinking on all the prizes I didn't claimed from last Gambit

btw i just edited the attache rewards on the gambit page, if i am missing anything can you pls change it? thank you ppl of nutaku
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Gambit

also looking for friends, just erased 10 unactive ones lol

Massume
12-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Nutaku spoiled us again. First on Osawari (Ichigo saying something about ranking and fortunes), now on Perogambit (Airu's face says all).

HOLY SH..! That is a lot of radars you got there.

Did you receive the daily bonus of the event? I don't. :mad:

I have gotten all daily bonus rewards so far. So maybe you should send a message about it to Nutaku?

khermeker
12-09-2015, 03:01 PM
The only thing you need an insane amount of luck for is the SR from boxes...

I'm sitting on 25k+ stamps now. I saved the E-gacha ticket from the coliseum event and got an R-slayer with it, so got a slightly higher multiplier but even without that it's still doable. All you need is a half decent level, so you get good value out of your consumables. I've been using a couple peronamin halves every day, however I'm getting just as many back from boxes, so my stash isn't even going down. On top of that I get a couple big ones every day as well which I could use if necessary.

Also what is everyone doing with their peronamins? Gambit is basically only time I use them, so I had 50+ of both stacked before this event from previous times. Are people just throwing them at exploration or something? Considering as free players we don't have access to many consumables, I save mine as long as possible and only use them when I actually need to get something at an event.

well i used peronamins to go to lvl 100 fast after it...i stop used ...all are being collected for go to 200 fast, also second part gives other slayer so ....well i hope with 2nd slayer and the number of peronamins/halfperonamis get to 50k...still only have12k but well all for now is like a planed...maybe better with the number of peronamis i have now.