PDA

View Full Version : reduce unit cost

namhoang909
12-03-2015, 05:31 PM
so i read that if we combine 2 unit with same name, unit cost decrease by 1 and skill lv increase. for last event, i got 3 beast woman but after i combined all 3 (one each time) her cost is still 11 did i wrong somewhere?

Unregistered
12-03-2015, 06:31 PM
so i read that if we combine 2 unit with same name, unit cost decrease by 1 and skill lv increase. for last event, i got 3 beast woman but after i combined all 3 (one each time) her cost is still 11 did i wrong somewhere?

It's only a chance to skill up. It's a pretty high chance if you haven't done it yet, but the chance gets lower and lower the more you do it. You'd have to check the wiki for and percentages. I just know that it gets less likely the more you do it. I only got to -3 and skill 5 for her last event, but I probably used about 8 or so of her.

namhoang909
12-03-2015, 11:18 PM
so reducing unit cost and skill up is only happen by chance after first time, ok that explained my situation

- - - Updated - - -

by the way i just accumulated 217 dark crystal(demon crystal) what should i trade, i think the archer looks good but i used to see another archer called sonic... (not see her anymore) should i wait, my team is very weak

Blaxer
12-03-2015, 11:45 PM
so reducing unit cost and skill up is only happen by chance after first time, ok that explained my situation

- - - Updated - - -

by the way i just accumulated 217 dark crystal what should i trade, i think the archer looks good but i used to see another archer called sonic... (not see her anymore) should i wait, my team is very weak

Ok you are talking about Demon Crystals i assume (from thursday's daily)
The platinum archer that is on the trade right now it's Spica, she's a really good unit with high stats and when awakening comes, she boosts every archer's power so i highly recomend getting at least one copy; there's also Saki, the black ninja, she's a nice unit to have, she can attack units from afar while been able to be placed on a meelee spot, she's basically an archer in a meelee spot. In my opinion Spica > Saki

The other archer, Bashira, is no longer there, she was only for a certian amount of time, now can only get her by gacha (i believe). Her skill is triple shots, making her a 2nd hand Nanaly (5 shots) but still awesome

Take into mind that the trading post changes from time to time, rotating beetween a pool of certain units, so if you missed one they'll be back just need a little patience. Since the game first came out and present time, it's only changed one time (2 sets of units) so it might take a while for it to come all the way back to the unit you want/need

Also very important, never buy fairies from the trading post, it's a scamm until awakening fairies come so just focus on units you like/think might be usefull for you

Rieyn
12-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Personally I'd suggest waiting for Chydis to cycle back into the trading post rather than going after Spica, unless you already have a good healer. Both are worth 200 demon crystals. Both units are elves and have higher attack stat at the expense of around 60% of the HP of a unit of their same rarity and class. They also get 5 MR instead of 0.

This is entirely personal preference, but I find that my Spica is in the line of fire more often than Chydis. She also has less HP, since archers have lower HP averages than healers. The HP thing isn't the end of the world, but to give you an idea, at CC42 she still has under 800 hp, meaning that a Lich could one-shot her.

Having a good archer is definitely a priority, but having a good healer comes before that imo. Not to mention that many harder maps pretty much require that you have 2-3 of them these days.

namhoang909
12-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Ok you are talking about Demon Crystals i assume (from thursday's daily)
The platinum archer that is on the trade right now it's Spica, she's a really good unit with high stats and when awakening comes, she boosts every archer's power so i highly recomend getting at least one copy; there's also Saki, the black ninja, she's a nice unit to have, she can attack units from afar while been able to be placed on a meelee spot, she's basically an archer in a meelee spot. In my opinion Spica > Saki

The other archer, Bashira, is no longer there, she was only for a certian amount of time, now can only get her by gacha (i believe). Her skill is triple shots, making her a 2nd hand Nanaly (5 shots) but still awesome

Take into mind that the trading post changes from time to time, rotating beetween a pool of certain units, so if you missed one they'll be back just need a little patience. Since the game first came out and present time, it's only changed one time (2 sets of units) so it might take a while for it to come all the way back to the unit you want/need

Also very important, never buy fairies from the trading post, it's a scamm until awakening fairies come so just focus on units you like/think might be usefull for you

Personally I'd suggest waiting for Chydis to cycle back into the trading post rather than going after Spica, unless you already have a good healer. Both are worth 200 demon crystals. Both units are elves and have higher attack stat at the expense of around 60% of the HP of a unit of their same rarity and class. They also get 5 MR instead of 0.

This is entirely personal preference, but I find that my Spica is in the line of fire more often than Chydis. She also has less HP, since archers have lower HP averages than healers. The HP thing isn't the end of the world, but to give you an idea, at CC42 she still has under 800 hp, meaning that a Lich could one-shot her.

Having a good archer is definitely a priority, but having a good healer comes before that imo. Not to mention that many harder maps pretty much require that you have 2-3 of them these days.

it's great to see comment from you guys, for healer i have upgraded Iris(lv 30) and alissa(lv 50) not mention dragon shaman since her cost is too high, for archer i just have Daniela(lv 47) upgraded. i aim to get stronger team for next event, hopefully better then 10 star like now. how long until the healer appears again, can you give prediction

Blaxer
12-04-2015, 01:39 AM

To be completely fair i didn't mantion Chydis since the trade has only changed once, so there should be some months before she comes back, while Spica and Saki are here now

it's great to see comment from you guys, for healer i have upgraded Iris(lv 30) and alissa(lv 50) not mention dragon shaman since her cost is too high, for archer i just have Daniela(lv 47) upgraded. i aim to get stronger team for next event, hopefully better then 10 star like now. how long until the healer appears again, can you give prediction

Echidna (the dragon shaman) is a nice healer, i don't really use her on my dailly runs but in maps lilke the ones from this event she surely can do her job nicely

namhoang909
12-04-2015, 02:09 AM
well, you see for people with team strong enough to win all or most of urgent missions, unit cost is lower, to me Echidna comes with 29 unit points so she is not a very nice option. for spica, even...

ZeroZet
12-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Bashira is now a prize for Summoning Tutorial when you first reach (unlock) the Goddess Temple. As you have seen her in Trade Post, you started way earlier than the switch and so had Kerry in her stead.

Now, if you are lacking above-silver archers, by all means do get Spica - she'll be a good upgrade for your team.

lolix
12-04-2015, 10:00 AM
spica is one of the best units u can get from trading post. I say get it. You will have a couple months of time to get dcs for chydis. She has very high base stats , and a good skill that can be maxed easily by the silver elf archer guy. Also she attacks around 5% faster then all other archers. ATm she's probably the second best archer in the game after nanaly. Also Archers are quite high priority , so unless u have better stuff , i'd get her asap. (PS , she also starts at cost reduction 1 i believe , compared to other plat achers)

Tenhou
12-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Agree with lolix, go ahead and get Spica. She really IS the best non-nanaly archer at the moment. Bashira (the archer you missed) is also a great archer but in terms of raw damage Spica wins as Bashira is more of a burst archer. Spicas skill also lasts for eons and once they get us closer to the japanese version of the game, Spica will gain an even better skill.

So yes, get Spica while she's still here. Chydis might be good, but we have no idea when the TP will change, nor if Chydis will even be in that TP change.

namhoang909
12-04-2015, 07:28 PM
ok so i got spica and hoped to have enough silver archer to upgrade her. how about these character in banner premium summon only bonus is it good to spend crystal to get them?

Rieyn
12-04-2015, 08:03 PM
I only recommended waiting because the TP isn't designed for you to be able to buy everything unless you're spending sacred crystals on charisma refills or ignoring special events religiously on Thursdays. Spica is a great unit though, as long as you keep her safe.

As far as the premium summons go, it really depends on what your priority is. It probably is a good idea to premium summon a few times when you are new to bolster your ranks with some (hopefully) good units. The units featured currently are all ones I'd consider good, aside from the Pegasus knight, which I would consider average since she's only a gold, and their stats are already lower than Valkyries.

If you're not in any rush to summon, though, I'd recommend waiting til you have 50 or 100 SC and then doing it all at once, since your monthly rewards card changes for every 50 SC spent. The deluxe card (100SC spent) gives 2 SC instead of 1 on certain days, which makes it the most appealing to me.

namhoang909
12-05-2015, 10:10 AM
i just spent 2 sc to upgraded my storage to 90 slots. and i agree with you, despite good damage and defense the fairy class has low hp compare to others, about the current premium summon i don't think that i will need a pirate or rogue soon, so whether to try my luck and get Olivia is my only concern now

Tenhou
12-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Do not, i repeat, do NOT try to get blacks. Aim for plats and be very happy if a black shows up. Aiming for blacks will only give missfortune and sadness unless you have tons of irl money to use.

buttlover
12-05-2015, 11:15 AM
I disagree, aim for black units.
Everyone needs a dream.
and once you go black, you don't go back. kappa

namhoang909
12-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Do not, i repeat, do NOT try to get blacks. Aim for plats and be very happy if a black shows up. Aiming for blacks will only give missfortune and sadness unless you have tons of irl money to use.

I disagree, aim for black units.
Everyone needs a dream.
and once you go black, you don't go back. kappa

the only plt unit i've got from premium summon is ninja hina (i don't think she is useful) since Olivie appears in banner with "increase summon rate" i thought chance can be more than 3%, right?
i like buttlover presented image, btw

Blaxer
12-05-2015, 07:18 PM
[...] since Olivie appears in banner with "increase summon rate" i thought chance can be more than 3%, right?
[...]

It doesn't work like that buddy, let's explain it with the present units shall we?

The odds of you rolling a black is 3% (0.03) always, then, when you managed to roll a black, it decides which unit you get, there are like 9? black gacha units atm so every one of those have a 1/9 chance to appear [11.11% (0.11)] and the chances of getting the spotlight unit are doubled(?) (22.22% (0.22)]

Now the odds of one rolling the spotlight black from premium summon are 0.03 * 0.22 = 0.0066 (0.66%) which is 2/3 the chance of rolling a black from a rare summon (1%)

That's why many players say that aiming for a black is a waste, and aiming for your waifu (in case of her beign black) is even worse

If you have the SC to do it and you want to, then do it, we are no one to stop you, but i recomend having a buffer of 30+ SC for STA refills for collection events

namhoang909
12-05-2015, 07:36 PM
collection event, you mean like the beast woman Aida? best case i can get 12 character, so i will wait for an plt princess :eek: thank for recommend

Blaxer
12-05-2015, 08:15 PM
collection event, you mean like the beast woman Aida? best case i can get 12 character, so i will wait for an plt princess :eek: thank for recommend

No, Ada was a drop event
Collection events are like Karma's or Lin's, where you get item drops, and depending on how many, you get a better unit, those are a pain most of the time

namhoang909
12-06-2015, 05:03 PM
thanks, i've just upgraded my healer alissa to 50 with 52% affection so her atk should be more than 300 right?

soranokira
12-06-2015, 05:11 PM
thanks, i've just upgraded my healer alissa to 50 with 52% affection so her atk should be more than 300 right?

Her stats should be shown when you click on her in your unit list. whether her atk is more than 300 or not depends on what you did with her. but yes otherwise it should be.

namhoang909
12-06-2015, 07:03 PM
i cc her at 30 to see what happen but then i stopped playing for awhile, now i remember

Blaxer
12-06-2015, 09:49 PM
i cc her at 30

NOOO she wasn't ready :(
always CC at 50 so you don't lose levels

soranokira
12-06-2015, 10:02 PM
always CC at 50 so you don't lose levels

Time to get a new Alissa

Shadowfae
12-06-2015, 10:13 PM
I need a new Katie. She was the first unit I CC'd, as a newbie. I was so proud, I mentioned it here on these forums... and, whoops! Learned it was a mistake. Least I didn't screw up the second unit I CC'd (Nanaly) the same way, or any other unit thereafter.

Alas, I managed to mess up the unit that I can't really get a replacement copy for. Oh well. She still gets me unit points in events, but every time she dies I feel like if only I had just known she might've survived and gotten me that 3*.

ZeroZet
12-07-2015, 01:43 PM
always CC at 50 so you don't lose levelsWell, you can class-evolve at 30... if you intend to feed this particular unit to your main for skill-up purposes. Or in the future, if you need an awakening fodder. Or you only want her for the scene ;P

But yes, all mains should only be class-evolved at 50.

At least you still have your Dorca and Iris to raise as your main healers. ...Don't you?)

slyyr
12-08-2015, 08:51 AM
I deliberately CCed Soma early as I needed an Archer with better range to get past being stuck in the main campaign. Since then its been L50 CC all the way.

Glad I found the wikia and these forums as I'd likely have CCed more at level 30 not realising the power loss from stats later.

Unregistered
12-08-2015, 04:32 PM
I have a number of units nearing there max level but I stopped leveling them so I can feed them units that can reduce there cost and/or up there skill but if I get them to max level Will I still be able to feed them units?

Tenhou
12-08-2015, 04:59 PM
We have no real idea what units you mean. In general it is good to save any extra unit to CC other units. Could you be a bit more specific?

namhoang909
12-08-2015, 05:03 PM
yes, you still can decrease UP after max lv
my point is now i have 2 more healer: dorca and christopher and Dorca stats are worse but i don't like the guy :p guess i need to gatcha for another alissa

Unregistered
12-08-2015, 05:11 PM
What I mean is if I feed them the same unit or skill example is my soma is at level cc47 and her skill is at 3 of 5 so if I feed her ether a rainbow fairy for the skill up or another soma can I still feed her these units at level cc50.

Tenhou
12-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Yes, you can still feed her more somas when she hits 50. However, why would you want to get her skill up? She is a silver unit and you're better of hoping for other units and CC those later with your spare silvers. Using up all extra silvers is bad. Also, really, please do not waste a rainbow fairy on a silver unit :<

Unregistered
12-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Lol yeah I know that the rainbow fairy is rare and it was just an example and i'm saving them for whenever i get a damn good unit, but i get the short end of the stick with getting plats or dare i say blacks from the gacha but anyway you two have answered my question so you have my thanks.

namhoang909
12-08-2015, 06:02 PM
1) when you want decrease unit point you would prefer combining many same unit at once or do it one by one?
2) i saw on unit list of lafate and some gold unit is better than platinum
3) i have 1 mage(valerie), 2 witches(1 gold and 1 silver), 1 archer(on going for 1 more), 1 soldier (Katie), 2 heavy armors (Benice and Leeane) , 2 healer (alissa and Iris), 1 valkiery (kerry), 1 rogue (cypria) can you recommend any other kind of unit that i should CC?

Tenhou
12-08-2015, 06:24 PM
1. I have no idea actually, i know that you can get more than 1 SU at the same time so logic would say that you can get more than one CR at the same time too. I tend to go with 1 by 1 though :P

2. That's a list of how some units are better at their role they were meant for etc, plus his own opinions. Maybe a unit was too costly for the little extra it does or similar.

3. Depends on what else you have. I'd recommend another mage and perhaps another healer or valk after that. If you have any princess you'll want to level her too. Otherwise just try to continue leveling your current units so they become as good as they can (hit 50, then start praying for plat armors + fairies).

namhoang909
12-13-2015, 04:58 AM
quick question: katie has lv1 "call for reinforcements III" if i combine Phillis lv1 "call for reinforcements I", will Katie's skill lv go up?
next i got ninja Hina, Monk Lynn, magic swordwoman Charlotte, air trategist Len, bandit king Conrad they are all plt except for Conrad (gold) and attack single target which one should be priority to CC

soranokira
12-13-2015, 05:19 AM
quick question: katie has lv1 "call for reinforcements III" if i combine Phillis lv1 "call for reinforcements I", will Katie's skill lv go up?
next i got ninja Hina, Monk Lynn, magic swordwoman Charlotte, air trategist Len, bandit king Conrad they are all plt except for Conrad (gold) and attack single target which one should be priority to CC

no, only skills with the exact same name has the chance of leveling it up (aside from rainbow fairies and other SU fairies)
probably Conrad if you need a duelist, then charlotte or Hina for a ranged unit in a melee slot.

namhoang909
12-15-2015, 04:56 AM
i was doing the golden armor at 1:58 and then they maintained, now i lose 4 golden armor :(
one more thing my horace's UC is 23 i win 6 stages and 15 stars in previous event, so her cost should be 17, right?

soranokira
12-15-2015, 05:05 AM
i was doing the golden armor at 1:58 and then they maintained, now i lose 4 golden armor :(
one more thing my horace's UC is 23 i win 6 stages and 15 stars in previous event, so her cost should be 17, right?

that's why they did mention to quit the game 5min before maintenance starts, lol.
no, it seems that horus base cost is the same as charlotte's currently. so it's 24-1=23

namhoang909
12-15-2015, 05:45 AM
lol so the loli magicsword is better because i have 3 more unit of her. it is ok for me to lose 4 gold armor but at least they should give me back 3 stamina or whatever that-thing-is takes 1 hour to recover.
important thing, is the golden princess in banner worth costing crystal

soranokira
12-15-2015, 06:34 AM
lol so the loli magicsword is better because i have 3 more unit of her. it is ok for me to lose 4 gold armor but at least they should give me back 3 stamina or whatever that-thing-is takes 1 hour to recover.
important thing, is the golden princess in banner worth costing crystal

after AW, yes. before AW, no. well, Themis is a good princess if you don't have one, but generally you'd at least want sherry or lilia for princess.
as for the gold armor thing, you can try pm-ing nutaku on fb, but like I said, they DID warn players to stop their games 5min before.

as for Horus and charlotte comparison, you can compare them yourself here: http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Magic_Fencers
those stats/skills are after patch, so they're inaccurate currently but eventually we'll reach the point where the stats will be the same as the jp version.

namhoang909
12-23-2015, 04:04 AM
i just read this "If you got Christopher in this group of silvers keep him. You'll need him later, and we do not have easy access to him."
i got 3 christopher and his stats are lower than alissa so what do we need him later

soranokira
12-23-2015, 04:42 AM
i just read this "If you got Christopher in this group of silvers keep him. You'll need him later, and we do not have easy access to him."
i got 3 christopher and his stats are lower than alissa so what do we need him later

he's the only male healer aside from robert that we have access to atm, so he's pretty helpful for male only maps, although not completely necessary

namhoang909
12-23-2015, 05:12 AM
had we had any male only map in event till now?

soranokira
12-23-2015, 06:21 AM
had we had any male only map in event till now?

until now in nutaku aigis, no. not sure about dmm aigis. the only male-only map I know of is toast to men

Kamahari Akuma
12-23-2015, 09:34 AM
until now in nutaku aigis, no. not sure about dmm aigis. the only male-only map I know of is toast to men

And there are also a few Challenge Quest maps are male only. Not all of them but if you want something from one or are stuck on one a male healer can help out. Toast to Men H also appreciates having Christopher around to heal what units you're using to block enemy units with.