PDA

View Full Version : Awakening

Sincronic
12-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Hello everyone! Since awakening is kinda near (i assume), would you fellow jpAigis players tell us more about this system? What are pre-requisites, what do i need to do it, maybe an example on some unit, and which units should we go for first? I have tried searching everything, but there is only info on japanese websites. Just so that we can already start preparing :)

Also side question: What are sapphire units? When will we get them, and what makes them so special that they have blue color? :o

Thanks in advance, Sinc

Tenhou
12-04-2015, 04:50 PM
I haven't played on the JP side but from what i know for awakening you need:
-Full affection
-Max level
-Gold or higher
And also max skill level if you want to change the skill for some of them. Note that they are different, but you need to awaken the character to be able to awaken the skill afterwards.

If you want to awaken a unit you need:
-3 appropriate gold units or CC'd silver units, depending on what class your character is
-An awakening spirit sold at the trading post.

Basically it is like a second CC where you get more levels and a passive skill like Spica giving 7% more damage to archers or other units gaining plus in stats.

From what i have heard, you want to awaken an archer rather fast, Spica especially is a good choice due to the above mentioned passive as well as her skill change becoming one that lets her deal magic damage instead of physical when used.

Another good choice is apparently Elizabeth if you have her, since she gains increased range. Also Sherry due to her passive making all gold/silver characters better and you might still use a fair deal of them early on.

As for sapphires, they're apparently somewhere between gold and plats in usefulness and the special thing about them is that they are giveaway units, aka you use a code to get them ingame.

Now the JP players can take over :P

Blaxer
12-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Well i think Tenhou covered the basics really well, any adition would be more advance and far away from what we need in the begining

props man :)

namhoang909
12-04-2015, 06:16 PM
-Full affection
-Max level
-Gold or higher
And also max skill level if you want to change the skill for some of them. Note that they are different, but you need to awaken the character to be able to awaken the skill afterwards.

-3 appropriate gold units or CC'd silver units, depending on what class your character is

Basically it is like a second CC where you get more levels and a passive skill like Spica giving 7% more damage to archers or other units gaining plus in stats.

From what i have heard, you want to awaken an archer rather fast, Spica especially is a good choice due to the above mentioned passive as well as her skill change becoming one that lets her deal magic damage instead of physical when used.

Another good choice is apparently Elizabeth if you have her, since she gains increased range. Also Sherry due to her passive making all gold/silver characters better and you might still use a fair deal of them early on.

As for sapphires, they're apparently somewhere between gold and plats in usefulness and the special thing about them is that they are giveaway units, aka you use a code to get them ingame.

Now the JP players can take over :P

"use a code" you means like cheat?

Rieyn
12-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Actually, you forgot to mention awakening orbs. They're probably the most challenging part of the awakening process, because everything else is just a time sink by the time that you're ready to think about awakening.

Awakening orbs will come from daily missions (separate from our current dailies, but added to the current cycle rather than replacing anything). Different roles are featured on certain days. Most of the awakening dailies cost around 100 stamina to challenge and are notably difficult. Stuff just hits harder and soaks more damage. (Don't be surprised if a Valkyrie 3-shots your CC70 plat heavy because you didn't have a healer supporting it.) I haven't challenged them enough to know whether the drop is guaranteed or not, since I've only been playing JP Aigis for about half the time I've been playing NA. But I do have an awakening orb that I can't use yet.

All in all the best advice I could give is to round out your team and max levels/affection on those units you use often. This is pretty general advice, but it's easy to forget about a unit when the 50+ CC investment requires a lot of work and you can make due with their levels not maxed for all of our current content. You should be saving your dupes already, but Awakening makes it more crucial than ever that you have a barn full of silvers.

I say silvers specifically, because as mentioned above, silvers aren't eligible for awakening themselves. Since you need CC silvers or golds for the awakening process, this basically turns golds into the current silver standard. IMO you don't want to be using your golds on awakening unless you're really intent on spending money or already have a lot of dupes. And even then, you'll go through them faster than you think.

And by code, he means a serial # type string that's given away as freebies if you buy certain items such as JP magazines, promo codes that are given away during collab events, etc. JP games tend to do that sort of thing a lot more than NA ones, so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see many sapphires in our version.

Blaxer
12-04-2015, 08:17 PM
"use a code" you means like cheat?

wow no xD
he meant that in JP, you can get serial codes like those one get in Kanpani girls (if you play it)
Sapphire units are redimable with these codes that you get by purchasing merchandise (not sure what type of, never knew tbh) and recently the gave a free sapphire to the players for their aniversary i assume

Sincronic
12-05-2015, 07:52 AM
So lets say i wanna awaken Spica, can i use 2 cc1 silver + 1gold archer, or it has to be 3 gold / 3 cc1 silvers?

Also if my math is good, i need 6 silvers per 1 awakening, so on this pic:
http://pokit.org/get/img/c6262803855a8199c592bca0eff8ae65.png
I would need 1 more Elaine to be able to awaken thetis :)

Btw what about gold? I think i heard we need tons of gold for awakening?

Blaxer
12-05-2015, 11:07 AM
[...] Btw what about gold? I think i heard we need tons of gold for awakening?

Yeah you need millions in order to do one awakening
AW is a tedious and time-consuming process, you need many silvers (or golds), awakening orbs (which are the most tedious to get), AW fairies (you buy them with Demon Crystals) and tons of gold; and everything in that list takes time to get. AW units are awsome nontheless as you get to put more levels into them and some have really awesome passive skills which can only be obtained via AW

Rieyn
12-05-2015, 07:09 PM
The English wiki already has a pretty fleshed out page for awakening btw:

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Awakening

Fenzor
12-12-2015, 03:22 AM
-Full affection
-Max level
-Gold or higher

-Full affection
-Max level
-Gold or higher
-You can use 1 CC'ed silver or no-CC gold for each unit material
-You needs some orbs ( 1 orb for gold, 2 orbs for platinum/Saphirre and 3 orbs for black)
-1 awakening spirit ( sell in trading post for 100 demon crystal)

So lets say i wanna awaken Spica, can i use 2 cc1 silver + 1gold archer, or it has to be 3 gold / 3 cc1 silvers?

Also if my math is good, i need 6 silvers per 1 awakening

for example spica needs 3 archers units ( CC'ed silver or no-cc Gold)
and 2 archer orbs ( you get this orb in the monday daily, facing Nanaly)

Actually I play in Dmm

soranokira
12-12-2015, 04:34 AM
-Full affection
-Max level
-Gold or higher
-You needs some orbs ( 1 orb for gold, 2 orbs for platinum/Saphirre and 3 orbs for black)

for example spica needs 3 archers units ( CC'ed silver or no-cc Gold)
and 2 archer orbs ( you get this orb in the monday daily, facing Nanaly)

Actually I play in Dmm

in DMM it's actually 2 archer + 1 pirate I think? but our version is still lacking silver pirate/ninja stability so they have not changed the cc'd requirements for those classes that use silver pirate/ninja (silver/gold in the case for AW)
might as well mention you need tons of gold at the same time (200k gold for gold AW, 250k for plat and 300k for black I think? too lazy to check seesaa.jp wiki)

Fenzor
12-12-2015, 10:05 AM
in DMM it's actually 2 archer + 1 pirate I think? but our version is still lacking silver pirate/ninja stability so they have not changed the cc'd requirements for those classes that use silver pirate/ninja (silver/gold in the case for AW)
might as well mention you need tons of gold at the same time (200k gold for gold AW, 250k for plat and 300k for black I think? too lazy to check seesaa.jp wiki)

Yeah there is an exemple. ( and you're correctly 2 archer and 1 pirate)
And I forgot about gold to spend :o

-Full affection
-Max level
-Gold or higher
-You needs some orbs ( 1 orb for gold, 2 orbs for platinum/Sapphire and 3 orbs for black)
-200k (gold) 250 (platinum), 300k (black)

looks like there :

http://i.imgur.com/t4hUfo0.jpg