PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Pull

Blaxer
12-04-2015, 10:17 PM
What has been your luckiest pull?

It beign premium, rare or normal gacha (Kerry doesn't count for older players nor Bashira for newer ones)

Mine was my Sybilla for the longest time
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/12/05/cnNh6t3.png
She was my 2nd premium pull and all silvers since her but earlier today i rolled:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/12/05/ycsq6e1HZ.png

and now i have 2 very powerfull premium units, only despara could make this even better but that is pushing my luck too much i guess

Kamahari Akuma
12-04-2015, 11:22 PM
My best roll so far has been Olivie, if only because she has been a god-send for most of the events I've dealt with so far.

Enemy Armor units? *Turns on Hauteclaire*

Black Cyclops? *Turns on Hauteclaire*

Its also worthy to note that every Rainbow Fairy fed into her has always succeeded. None were wasted. I am damn serious.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/12/05/xDW1YA.jpg

Tenhou
12-05-2015, 06:09 AM
So far in the ways of blacks i have gotten Olivie, Bernax2, Clissa and Liana.

They have all served me well, great units in all honesty, albeit i was rather sour about that second Berna :P

However the one i really feel was the luckiest was Elizabeth. Wanted her so i decided to buy 50$ worth of SC to get her during the Karma event. I ended up spending 5 of those SC to get her, yep my first pull granted me the one unit i wanted from that spotlight.

As for basic summons i have pulled 3 golds and 1 platinum.

Bigglack
12-05-2015, 06:27 AM
I will kill lucky ppl, im not that really unlucky since i got black, but when i learn that ppl got a lot of them. Juste like that one guy on Hongfire that got 4 Nanaly >
I got Despara when i was freemuim, Clissa and 2x Sybilla duiring Sybilla spolight
The last time i did 60 pulls i got no black at all, that was during nanaly spolight.
I should have listen to lafate and dont give anthing to that stupid demoness!

Tenhou
12-05-2015, 06:56 AM
You really should not roll for blacks unless you are willing to spend TONS of gold. Roll for plats, be happy if a black drops.

nikonana
12-05-2015, 07:54 AM
Luckiest Premium : Despara (most recent too)
Most useful unit from gacha : Bashira (during early days)
Luckiest Normal Gacha : Julian

Wish I could pull Plat/Black healer or heavy.

namhoang909
12-05-2015, 10:16 AM
best pull: ninja Hina or rogue cyria ( second place on lafate's unit list) still not sure if i did get her from gacha :D

lolix
12-05-2015, 10:31 AM
best pull: ninja Hina or rogue cyria ( second place on lafate's unit list) still not sure if i did get her from gacha :D
cypria is a free giveaway from lvl up

Buster Wolf
12-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Lyla from the 2K summon since she's my only Platinum unit that's not an event unit or freebie

Wouldn't count this as lucky, but first Premium summon when I started gave me Cuterie

namhoang909
12-05-2015, 06:30 PM
cypria is a free giveaway from lvl up

thanks for correcting me, so the best one i got from premium is ninja Hina and for 2k gold is Iris

slyyr
12-05-2015, 07:23 PM
I have only been playing about a month and I managed to pull Despara fairly early on. She's been very handy farming Phalanx 2.

I also picked up Jerome who has been more useful overall. Don't have him evolved yet due to lack of Heavy Infantry (plus I evolved Katie first). Fingers crossed I can beat the event level where I can get one.

Rieyn
12-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Dahlia, Lilia and Sybilla were all in my first 10 pulls after starting the game, when I was still spending quest reward SC, so I consider that extremely lucky to have so many strong duelists from the start.

But I think I have all of you beat, after getting Nanaly from my first summon base unit SP last month after it was added to global. ^^

Pharaoh Yami
12-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Mine is Nanaly; I got her on my first or second premium roll.

Eab1990
12-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Berna was my second-ever premium pull, and she carried me through some of the early story maps (particularly the ones with an early black armor at the start) and the challenge maps.

But luckiest is probably my Despara and Sybilla pull almost back-to-back.

I have like 13 premium blacks though. Three Berna, two Sybilla/Despara/Nanaly/Deine, one Clissa/Liana.

soranokira
12-07-2015, 11:01 PM
i got deine sybilla cellia sophie and most recently shizuka from prem summon though i love sybilla most :P i dont do rare summoning as i was adviced against it @@ well for base summoning i rolled aria but thats it.

how the fuck can you roll aria who's an event-limited unit?

Pharaoh Yami
12-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Olivie, just now!

http://imgur.com/GtsScQv

kayfabe
01-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Free player here. I decided to do a single premium summon for fun today and ended pulling Despara. Feels good man. I also have a first pick Sybilla but that one actually took me a while.

Tenhou
01-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Started a DMM account about 2 weeks ago. My first premium summon was Esther a black mage.

Astearic
01-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Last week I got Berna for free summon.

Unregistered
01-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Just base summoned another Sybilla. I don't understand what is going on today but I like it.

Bigglack
01-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Got 4 black on 25 pulls (Nanaly, Clissa, Despara, Mikoto) when ive done my pull on the 31th December but the donwise was that i got only to plat and no Shizuka that i wanted.

Defilitely beter form my 60 pulls no black on the last Nanaly spotlight.

Celanas
01-13-2016, 05:22 AM
Just got Sybilla from free summon while I was trying to get one silver valkyrie. Yesterday my roommate got Clissa from free summon.

raynera
01-13-2016, 05:22 AM
Can confirm, am roommate.

Unregistered
01-13-2016, 11:37 AM
My first 5 premium rolls were very nice:
Robert,Lyla,Sybilla,Lilia,Mehlis

See the pattern? I'm not telling how much silvers I got in a row after that >_<

Tenhou
01-14-2016, 04:14 PM
Decided to try a random premium summon on DMM. Got Ingrid the black magic swordsman.

Anonymous
01-15-2016, 12:34 AM
I got Berna, Mikoto, Lyla, Rachel, and Sakuya in my first ten summons, before level 50. Mikoto is retarded, she can solo so many maps even at level 40.

blacksaber
01-16-2016, 07:21 PM
I'm so happy. I had 10 SC left, and was actually hoping for silver witches (looking for silvers in premium? This guy is NUTS) so I could CR a calliope for war of magic. Well the goddess said screw calliope. She saw I was so desperate for witches that she gave me Despara :D

Kamahari Akuma
01-16-2016, 09:36 PM
I'm so happy. I had 10 SC left, and was actually hoping for silver witches (looking for silvers in premium? This guy is NUTS) so I could CR a calliope for war of magic. Well the goddess said screw calliope. She saw I was so desperate for witches that she gave me Despara :D

The odds had to be in someones favor eh Aigis.

slyyr
01-23-2016, 01:10 AM
Started a new account as my main is having issues.

First 4 premium rolls : Themis, Bernice, Hina, Elizabeth

I'm very happy with that :D

Lafate
01-23-2016, 03:08 AM
Started a new account as my main is having issues.

First 4 premium rolls : Themis, Bernice, Hina, Elizabeth

I'm very happy with that :D

having issues?

namhoang909
01-23-2016, 05:42 AM
here is my recent 18 premium summon, i should have stopped at barbi

2 phyllis
mardoca
lauren
cuterie
alissa
stray
barbi
2 monica
mortime
kerry
Gina
Bernice
Thermis
Chizuru
Elaine
err how to upload image, i chose insert image -> choose image -> open -> upload but nothing happened:confused:

slyyr
01-23-2016, 11:24 AM
having issues?

Long story short I have bought currency 3 times. Twice before my wallet was stolen, once after. I had to cancel credit card and have it re-issued when stolen. Because I have effectively used 2 different credit cards (though same bank, last 4 digits and name on them) my Nutaku account has been suspended.

I'm up to 2 days game play lost now as I have contacted Probiller and Nutaku only to have them shunt me back and forth. After finally reaching a person who could do something (customer support at Probilling so others know if they have this problem) my account is supposed to be able to be fixed by Nutaku on their request as Probilling tried to fix it and couldn't. Apparently Nutaku will tell me when (I assume via email) it will be fixed. I saved a log of the chat to be safe.

I'm kinda glad it happened at a time when I don't need to push hard (I'd live to farm the event harder but I pulled some units I need) but also annoyed its cost me 2 days and counting.

To say I am unlikely to spend money at Nutaku again is a gross understatement!

Kamahari Akuma
01-23-2016, 01:11 PM
Long story short I have bought currency 3 times. Twice before my wallet was stolen, once after. I had to cancel credit card and have it re-issued when stolen. Because I have effectively used 2 different credit cards (though same bank, last 4 digits and name on them) my Nutaku account has been suspended.

I'm up to 2 days game play lost now as I have contacted Probiller and Nutaku only to have them shunt me back and forth. After finally reaching a person who could do something (customer support at Probilling so others know if they have this problem) my account is supposed to be able to be fixed by Nutaku on their request as Probilling tried to fix it and couldn't. Apparently Nutaku will tell me when (I assume via email) it will be fixed. I saved a log of the chat to be safe.

I'm kinda glad it happened at a time when I don't need to push hard (I'd live to farm the event harder but I pulled some units I need) but also annoyed its cost me 2 days and counting.

To say I am unlikely to spend money at Nutaku again is a gross understatement!

Yeesh, talk about issues. Probably would've saved you some trouble though if you informed them in someway or another that you changed credit cards so that their systems wouldn't have had a hissy fit about it though.

Overload
01-23-2016, 03:15 PM
When we are at the topic of luck, I pulled with two prem summons Themis and Sasha, two days after I got more sc with the event, I got with a single prem summon Camilla.
I don't need a goddess of luck >:D

slyyr
01-23-2016, 06:18 PM
Yeesh, talk about issues. Probably would've saved you some trouble though if you informed them in someway or another that you changed credit cards so that their systems wouldn't have had a hissy fit about it though.

I had no way to know I would need to do that in advance. Payments still went through on the 2nd card. My account was suspended about a week after.

Lafate
01-23-2016, 09:58 PM
I had no way to know I would need to do that in advance. Payments still went through on the 2nd card. My account was suspended about a week after.

More then likely it is either they assuming the card was fraudulent or your back said the payments from the old card were fraudulent when you reported. Thus it would flag the account and something like that would cause it to be closed even if no money was returned.

slyyr
01-24-2016, 06:29 AM
Yay I got my account back! I was told Nutaku would contact me when it was ready but I didn't get any emails. Logged in a couple of times today just to see and it let me in.

A bit pissed I missed a couple of collects on Special Stamp card as well as time lost but it did give me the chance to start a new one with different units I don't have. Plus its so much easier second time around as you know what you are doing.

Anyway I've derailed this thread long enough...

- - - Updated - - -

5th premium roll for new account = Sophie

Wow! She looks awesome!