PDA

View Full Version : How Stamp Multiplier works ?

Crono
12-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Hi, It's my first Gambit Event and I want to know only one thing : How multiplier (throught special cards) work ?

Is there only Alpha and Beta cards who increase the multiplier or all the cards you can get on E-gatcha Event count ?

Another question : N and R special cards can be gained in normal E-gatcha ?

Thank you

Balek
12-05-2015, 07:58 AM
1. Theres no thing such as "normal e-gacha" its just e-gacha and normal gacha.
2. One "special" card (normal rarity) can be obtained in normal gacha.
3. Only Alpha/Beta cards increase the multiplier.
4. Not all cards from the e-gacha are Alpha/Beta. In fact, most of them are not.

Crono
12-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Thank you. Alpha and Beta N and R special cards can be obtained in Normal and Rare gatcha ?

Balek
12-05-2015, 12:28 PM
No, only N special card can be obtained from normal gacha. R and SR comes from e-gacha. You can check what cards are available in each gacha if u click "card list" in gacha tab.

Crono
12-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Ok, thank you for all your information. If I understand a good strategy is to keep all your pero to buy gacha tickets at 1000 pero and use them at the first day of event until you have the N Alpha special card ?

How do you use your pero, gacha tickets, peronamin, pero pudding, do you have an optimal strategy ? ^^

Balek
12-05-2015, 01:50 PM
You can only buy N gacha tickets and N wild cards for pero. Always buy tickets.

Unregistered
12-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Ok, thank you for all your information. If I understand a good strategy is to keep all your pero to buy gacha tickets at 1000 pero and use them at the first day of event until you have the N Alpha special card ?

How do you use your pero, gacha tickets, peronamin, pero pudding, do you have an optimal strategy ? ^^

That works to get the N-sec the formula is Card times card times card etc.... 1.2x1.2x1.5x1.5x2.0x2.0 = 12.96 (this assumes the card values for alpha, beta and alphaNsec correspond to these values.) <--- this is why you see paying players with 12 million stamps in the first half of the gambit When you add the second phase cards in it's totally ridiculous final multiplier comes out to something along 30x... Look at your sec multipler when you have both Nsec...it will be 1.56 NOT 1.2 IF YOU WENT BY WHAT THEY SAY instead of what they do. 1.2x1.2=1.56...

- - - Updated - - -

That works to get the N-sec the formula is Card times card times card etc.... 1.2x1.2x1.5x1.5x2.0x2.0 = 12.96 (this assumes the card values for alpha, beta and alphaNsec correspond to these values.) <--- this is why you see paying players with 12 million stamps in the first half of the gambit When you add the second phase cards in it's totally ridiculous final multiplier comes out to something along 30x... Look at your sec multipler when you have both Nsec...it will be 1.56 NOT 1.2 IF YOU WENT BY WHAT THEY SAY instead of what they do. 1.2x1.2=1.56...

- - - Updated - - -

going by past values:

Nsec 1.2x1.3= 1.56

Beta Rsec 1.3x1.5=1.95

Alpha Rsec 1.5x1.7=2.55

Beta SRsec 2.0x2.2=4.4

Alpha SRsec 2.2x2.4=5.28

Followed by this formula IF you have all ten sec:

Nsec times BRsec times ARsec Times BSRsec times ASRsec = Total X

1.56 x 1.95 x 2.55 x 4.4 x5.28 = 180.22 .....

or this formula

1.56 + 1.95 + 2.55 + 4.4 + 5.28 = 15.74

I do know that they multiply Alpha Nsec by Nsec to get the final multiplier for Nsec during second phase because it has been the same each gambit.

Even if they ONLY add each level to the next higher (assuming you have all cards) that is still 15X higer then someone getting in the game with NO sec.

300 stamps (lucky pick or used glasses ) times sec multiplier (15x) means a ton of stamps [300x15.74=4722].

THIS IS HOW IT GETS UNBALANCED AGAINST PAYING PLAYERS...

End math lesson

BTW just use peromin/puddings when you think it's to your advantage... usually people use them up near then end in a rush to 200 locations or to get those last few collectables for the card reward.

Shadowfae
12-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Right now it seems additive instead of multiplicative. My multiplier is 7.02 with all 5 of the SECs at level 100 (it should be something like 7.5 based on the totals provided by the game, but it's obviously not coming out to that for some reason).

Holic
12-08-2015, 08:56 AM
I think it's multiplicative (as the wiki says). With all SECs at level 100 the multiplier is: 2.0 * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.3 * 1.2 = 7.02

Vic47
12-08-2015, 01:05 PM
BTW just use peromin/puddings when you think it's to your advantage... usually people use them up near then end in a rush to 200 locations or to get those last few collectables for the card reward.
Well, personally i use them to get SR wildcard rewards on the Daily missions, when i see i have like 7/10 and it's like 1:45 AM (at my place Dailies restart at 2:00 AM) OR i use them when it's also time for me to go to bed, and i miss just a few EXP points to get a new level-up, to not let the Refill boxus Stamina and Focus get wasted.
For example: i currently have liek 300 STA Max, so half-pudding gives me like 150 STA. Which means, roughly, 150 Exp points if i roll something like Exploratrion Missions, which give you teh same emount of Exp per Sta usage (i.e. 1Sta=1Exp there, while, for example, on Girl Hunt Quest it's 15 Exp for 20 Sta, so, 2 Sta=1,5 Exp there, and on gambits and other stuff the rate is even lower).
So, if i have, say, 4,850/5,000 Exp to the next level, am at 0 Sta and is going to bed very soon, i just use a half-pudding, to get those 150 Sta for those last 150 Exp i miss to get the level-up, getting that level-up (while advancing on the Exploration Missions, gaining points and ranking on Events or just completing some extra daily missions for Gifts, for example, or finish my currently unfinished Exp, Pero or Chance Time Dailies), then use up all the new Sta i got from the level-up and go to bed. Otherwise i'd just woke up with 300 Sta next day, and get a level-up while still having like 150 Sta, losing it and the extra Sta i could get instead of those during a level-up.
So i get the best of level-ups this way (and i also usually try to use my Focus before getting a level-up, too) and have like 20 Peronamin and like 40 Peronamin-Half all the time stashed for the Dark Hour. =)

Also, keep in mind that during Events you get Temporary Consumables, like Bloody Mary/BM-Half and Pumpkin Pie/PP-Half or Pero Shakes/PS-Half and PeroBurgers/PB-Half and so on, which will, usually, disappear from your inventory after the end of each given Event, or at the beginning of the next one, so make sure you use them up before the current Event ends (helps alot to gain EP and Rank during last 2 days of event for me) or at least, feed them to Kurito in the Items Menu, so you get at least something for them instead of just losing those items.