PDA

View Full Version : Question about Gambit

JSensei
12-09-2015, 06:37 PM
I started playing PPS during Gambit 1. I didn't have a prayer at getting to level 100, let alone 200.

In Gambit 2, I cruised to 200 easily enough.

This time, I had to miss 4 days due to some travel. Combined with the lack of glasses, I'm wondering if I can make it to floor 100 before the timer ends. So my question is this:

If you don't make it to 100 in phase 1, can you still make it to 200 in phase 2? If I fall short, I'm going to be close. I have accepted that I'm going to have pretty much no stamps. As a non-casher, it's hard to get 20,000 stamps, let alone 50k. And that's if you play all day every day. Missing 1/4 of the overall event means that my only real reward will be the 200 floor SR.

Is it still possible? Or do I need to grind those last 15 floors in 36 hours with the help of some shakes and a vast stash of peronamins?

nip101
12-09-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm pretty sure its nearly impossible to reach 200 without using shakes/peroanim but you should be getting enough from boxes or rewards to get you to 200.

JSensei
12-09-2015, 06:44 PM
I mean, are you capped at 100 floors per phase. If I don't hit 100 by tomorrow is it even possible to hit 200? I don't care if I hit 100 this phase if I have MORE than enough time to polish off the rest.

nip101
12-09-2015, 06:51 PM
do you mean do they lock you out of 100-200 if you don't finish 100 by tomorrow? I'm pretty sure they don't it just means you'll have more floors to go then other people.

JSensei
12-09-2015, 07:22 PM
do you mean do they lock you out of 100-200 if you don't finish 100 by tomorrow? I'm pretty sure they don't it just means you'll have more floors to go then other people.

That's what I figure, but I wonder if anyone can confirm. I'm on floor 85, so it's not that hard to get to 100. Of course it would help if I could hit a O box to save my damn life.

*grumble*
Got the X 4 times in a row on this floor.

Balek
12-09-2015, 08:15 PM
I can't confirm but I'm fairly sure you can. All that happens is next 100 levels unlock. Your progress in 1st phase does not matter apart from starting where you ended.

Vic47
12-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Can't confirm, but i'm pretty sure you will be able to advance the storyline beyond lvl 100, even if you won't make it before Phase 2 begins. I assume the only thing you'll miss is the Extra Stage with tons of Boss Encounters and Stamp Chance rolls people sit in after they clear lvl 100 during Phase 1, waiting for the beginning of Phase 2.
Still, i wonder, if i'll ever be able to play gambit 1 again to read it's storyline... ?

Shadowfae
12-10-2015, 07:29 PM
When you say "Play it again," you make it sound like you played it the first time; if you did, you can review the Gambit story in the Movies section. I found that out recently.

soranokira
12-10-2015, 07:43 PM
When you say "Play it again," you make it sound like you played it the first time; if you did, you can review the Gambit story in the Movies section. I found that out recently.

He didn't. he joined way after.
but I'm guessing it's gonna be the usual 'there might be revivals as the game progresses!'

AzureWinter
12-11-2015, 01:39 AM
I joined the game early on but didn't really play seriously until the last PeroPero Gambit in October. I struggled to get the 60th floor and I don't think I made it much further.
This time around I'm already at floor 100. I took it easy the past few days and mostly having a heck of a time the last two because of bad luck picking the right box (no glasses).

However, my goal was to get 50,000 stamps for the card. But I've barely cleared 5,000. Not sure what the trick is.
The last event we had was a blast. Really hope I can get that card later since I doubt I will make it during the event

nip101
12-11-2015, 02:08 AM
It was easier last time since you could get glasses in pink boxes and blow could em on 4-5 step ups for stamps. Also today should've been a free event gatcha ticket (if you've logged in every day) so pray that you get one of the "slayers" although i would wait till the 3 new ones show after maintenance.

Also last event since peroanims(shakes) disappeared (or were supposed to at least) Im assuming you were using them constantly but this time since they don't your probably stockpiling them.

chillinfar
12-11-2015, 09:34 AM
GG Nutkau, N cards still present in egacha. Glad to not wasted money this time, nutkau never learn.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/12/11/LtZV1U.jpg

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/12/11/QJFIPqZ.jpg

soranokira
12-11-2015, 09:48 AM
GG Nutkau, N cards still present in egacha. Glad to not wasted money this time, nutkau never learn.

Nutaku: *watches people carry on playing and spending money on daily e-gacha ticket offer and trying to get all the pretty girls that keep getting introduced in hopes of getting more pretty girls into their harem*
yeah. but damn those girls are cute, and I kinda want the N girl in particular.

JSensei
12-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Though they are N cards, at least they're N-Slayers. You DO get a small boost to your stamps.

Last time I used e-gacha cards, I think I took the N card because it was a slayer and I already had the rare cards that showed up. I know I've taken a new R card over a SR that I already had.

chillinfar
12-11-2015, 03:09 PM
- On past Elite Guard they dropped outdated N cards in eGacha.
- eGacha costs the same than R gacha (which ensure the rate to get a R card), and you find N cards?
- N slayers are for N gacha, not eGacha. FYI, event gacha has worse drop rate than R gacha: Event gacha deck + R gacha deck. Putting N cards plus the bad luck to don't identify R slayers on some cases (and wasting card reveals for nothing) is disappointing

JSensei
12-11-2015, 03:35 PM
E-gacha had regular N cards? That's awful.

chillinfar
12-11-2015, 03:48 PM
both screenshots are from egacha

JSensei
12-11-2015, 04:47 PM
both screenshots are from egacha

Right. And both are SEC cards for this event. Both give up to 1.2 x bonus to stamps. And in theory, both can also be gotten from N gacha, but so far, the new SEC card hasn't shown up for me. Usually the SEC card shows up in the first few gachas after she is available.

Vic47
12-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Just used my free Egacha ticket and a Card Reveal (got 17 of 'em total, thanks to the last Event Reward, x10 Reveals)
Picked that Wrestler girl, Ayu Furukawa (middle left box of the 2nd screenshot).
After i woke up yesterday, near midnight, i've first of all went to Ngacha to get a new N Slayer, before going to gambit to statr using up my Stamina... and it took me like 120-150 Ngacha Tickets to get her - like 110-130 before the Daily Missions Restart at 2 AM and like 30-40 more after the Restart, while she was almost always in the deck (but not where i've clicked). More than that - sometimes she were on 2 boxes at the same time! And another girl, too - Shizue Kitano (the blonde shut-in Ngirl that squirts on the webcam and does ahegao while toying herself with her vibrator)

chillinfar
12-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Right. And both are SEC cards for this event. Both give up to 1.2 x bonus to stamps. And in theory, both can also be gotten from N gacha, but so far, the new SEC card hasn't shown up for me. Usually the SEC card shows up in the first few gachas after she is available.

Only N cards should be obtained from N gacha, that's the problem (someone in the JP server please, clear this), and Nutaku went full retard in the past (Shuri Tsutsui from 2nd EG was N and only available in eGacha).

AzureWinter
12-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Well today I see that after level 100 my chance for moving to the next stage is limited to one correct box of the six, yikes. And Here I am with absolutely no Glasses to even get past these stages...
Anyway from my free eGacha ticket I used a card reveal and I kinda of got the short end, my only real choices for cards I didnt have were Matsuri Sato and Ayu Furukawa. I went with the former.
I have bad luck with the eGacha, can't really do it repeatedly. Really hope some of these eGacha cards become available some other way, especially Jami Takahashi from a few events ago.

Vic47
12-12-2015, 03:22 AM
Well it was 1/6 for me at level 100/101, but later it changed back to normal (like, 4/6 now, at lvl 108)
About EGacha cards - meh, i miss many nice cards, but i doubt they will be available any other way anytime later. Not even all Exploration Cards are available on GHQ, what to tell about payed content...

ThermalGeeK
12-12-2015, 03:34 AM
the 2 new n gacha can be obtained just by buying n gacha's i got em, but they dont stack :( stuck at 1.21 in bonus

Balek
12-12-2015, 04:34 AM
the 2 new n gacha can be obtained just by buying n gacha's i got em, but they dont stack :( stuck at 1.21 in bonus
They do stack. You just have to level them to level 100 for their full potential. If they didn't stack, you wouldn't be able to get 1.21 (only 1.2 from 1 card). This proves that your second card is not leveled and boosts only a little.

Vic47
12-13-2015, 05:19 PM
Yepp. Got both lvl 100, My Stamp multiplier is 1.44