PDA

View Full Version : Confession Booth

buttlover
12-10-2015, 04:26 PM
My girls looks at me with disappointment. But i had to do it, I burnt all my affection items on stella although i have no proper Valkyrie, no 2nd cc archer/mage or a maxed out post cc unit. THE ART WORK FOR STELLA IS TOO GOOD FOR A GOLD UNIT. Can they seriously make plat/black units look better/stop making good art with poor units? I CANT STOP MYSELF

Anyone else got shitty girls that they just had to max affection on?

lolix
12-10-2015, 04:47 PM
nope. I max all the girls except silvers that i use for fodder. Probably that's why i have a problem with aff itens

Celanas
12-10-2015, 04:47 PM
I have max affe'd and cc'd Hand to hand warrior Gina that I dont even use in battles because she is pretty poor unit. I just simply love her attitude and art.

Sasha
12-10-2015, 04:54 PM
43 units at 100% affection/trust with the remaining 22 at 50%.
I will one day have them all at 100% then be able to quit.

Kamahari Akuma
12-10-2015, 04:56 PM

That depends on how people feel about rogues/assassins.

And Aria.

For me I've never had a priority need for rogue units since I always found their 50/50 dodge mechanic to be a false hope, since we all know when the computer does the rounding it always rounds down. To add to the rng machine is the mainstay ability for rogues, that being the assassinate skill.

I had to use rogues to complete some maps back when my army needed more bulk, and I always stuck to a map until I got the completion bonus. Trust me when I say that multiple runs revealed that those percentiles were always rounded down when I needed them to not be very often, so I have something of a slight grudge against rogues.

Unless its Ada with her 3 way stat steroid and Cuterie with her slight affection item drop boost, then I have no problems with them.

Otherwise it felt rather bad to feed units I never liked to begin with affection that could've been kept safe for future ladies or fed to other more deserving units.

And then there is Aria.

Oh lordy Aria. If only I had the army I did now, she wouldn't be forever just a unit waiting at lv 41 waiting for the boost to 50 to be ccd. More so, she'd be cost reduced to be cheaper than Katie, then I could've had a gold soldier who could pump out 15 UP with a net gain of +5 instead of +2 every time her skill was off cd.

Don't get me wrong, Katie has been glorious. Whenever she has been called upon she has gone above and beyond the call for what is needed out of a gold solider unit like her. But...Aria being cheaper with the same skill as Katie means I could have used Aria as a unit point generator and with her slight advantage over Katie as an attack focused gold solider she would be useful where more damage was needed to deal with rushes with healer support already having been deployed.

Blaxer
12-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Well i don't rise aff to a girl i won't be using; Ada for example, i didn't rise her until this event because i needed her to 3* the desert battle so i did, i didn't rise Echidna for the same reason until like 2 or 3 events ago because i needed her

So i guess the answer to your question is "no, i don't"

Tenhou
12-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Everything that is fully affed are things i am using or have used in the past, will max aff one of every copy later though, if i ever get enough items to do so, which i doubt.

Pyonification
12-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Not so much shitty, but I did blow all of my affection items on something completely non-strategic.
For me, I have to max affection every Hisahiko character I get...and money to get SC to get every Hisahiko drawn character.
So that's Themis, Garania, Aya and Yuyu.

Thankfully Aya was in the event, and I got Yuyu after 1 roll. Themis was also one of my first gold gatchas.
Now, with the exception of Garania, none of them really have a place in my line up, but I max affectioned all of them. Yuyu pops in whenever I need another Witch and Themis has been warming the bench since I got Sybilla.
And everyone says Aya is bad so I got her for the vanity, only getting her to CC for the affection and managed to get her skill to 5/10 and her UP to 13.

Now I don't know if there are anymore Hisahiko characters, but if there are, I hope I don't blow another 300SC trying to get her like Garania.

Lag
12-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Everything that is fully affed are things i am using or have used in the past, will max aff one of every copy later though, if i ever get enough items to do so, which i doubt.
^
Pretty much.

I'd prioritize small breasts.

slyyr
12-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Most I will at least do to 30% to unlock the first scene just because I can.

In general though if I use it I boost it to 100%. I farm Phalanx 2 fairly regularly right now so the affection flow is steady. But I'm also farming campaign to level/CC by troops too so that makes sense.

Eventually everything will hopefully end up 100% regardless of who they are.