PDA

View Full Version : limited cards?

ThermalGeeK
12-13-2015, 02:33 AM
will they return? or is this the only chance to get em?

and what about the collesium cards, are they a one time gig too`?

soranokira
12-13-2015, 03:02 AM
no idea, if you ask nutaku chances are they're gonna say 'there might be revivals as the game progresses!'

EvilAngel
12-13-2015, 04:39 AM
no idea, if you ask nutaku chances are they're gonna say 'there might be revivals as the game progresses!'

Default answer ^^
I don't think that cards return before we catch up with the japanese version.

DragonSR
12-13-2015, 06:54 AM
I don't think so in my opinion. If they do revive some older limited cards. It would have to be after we "get" the new cards or in certain events like they've been doing now.

chillinfar
12-13-2015, 09:24 AM

That revival exists: Event Gacha.

However, Nutkau made a mess on last days: they put the Elite guards who never offered on their respective events (and only via SR guaranteed tickets). Maybe this will be the way to get them later.

Vic47
12-13-2015, 04:58 PM
"SR Guranteed" is something like 1 ticket per month (login bonus) or so, and there is no actual guarantee you'll get an SR card from it, since there are alot of non SR cards there, and only one in the deck is always SR. And even if you'll get a lucky pick or use a Card Reveal item (which are quite rare, too) and get an SR card, there is still no guarantee that it will be a new one, and not one you already have. The only "Guaranteed" gacha in PPS is R gacha, where all 6 cards are always Rs (and, sometimes, 5 R 1 SR). Other Gachas are pretty much the same as N Gacha, only with diferent list of available cards and drop rates, imo. Going this way, they could've just sell the cards for real money from the very beginning. (since, no one will be able to collect all teh cards in teh game, and even if i'd like to get some particular card, i can't be sure that i'll get it even if i'll pay to, say, buy some E-Gacha tickets and Card Reveals (i can just get a bunch of other random cards, including N cards available in the N gacha and waste my money this way)

chillinfar
12-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Or pay $20 for a bundle and "good luck" (we know how bad are rates from those paid gachas)

ThermalGeeK
12-15-2015, 07:47 AM
urg.. i hate games with "Unoptainable stuff it ruin it D: i am kinda a "Must get em all" and this is a tough pill to swallow

- - - Updated - - -

And that 50.000 stamp card... D: