PDA

View Full Version : [WIP]Event 1: Elite Guard

Kotono
06-17-2015, 01:27 PM
First event has been announced. A little bit of research appears to suggest that this is a boss raid type of event. I made this assumption based on how the revealed cards were obtained in the JP version.
Subjugation of these guards rewards you with Event Points (EP), for which you can earn rewards after reaching certain amounts of EP.
Going to paste some info from the wiki, so this will come out in very broken English and may not make much sense overall. Will try to fix it over time as I figure this stuff out better.

Card art spoilers.
Open at your own risk of spoiled art!
ペãƒ*ペãƒ*催çœ*デー゠ベース (http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1810&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810)
ペãƒ*ペãƒ*催çœ*デー゠ベース (http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1809&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810)
ペãƒ*ペãƒ*催çœ*デー゠ベース (http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1813&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810)
ペãƒ*ペãƒ*催çœ*デー゠ベース (http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=887&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810)

Information moved to wiki page: Elite Guard

Unregistered
06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
It will be the Boss event :D But maybe Nutaku will make some special changes for this first event. He also didn't reveal if he will use current R/SR's as the assist slayer cards or use the default ones that go with the cards he revealed.

If the daily shop is updated and enabled on Tuesday then people will be able to get a event gacha ticket for just 100p. Regular price is 300 and first spin is also 100. One ticket alone almost guaranteed's your attack will double since the rare slayer appears frequently and the normal is common and available on the pero gacha.

Cheap PeroPuddings almost disappear from the Daily Deal Shop and are all replaces by eGacha Ticket deals.
2Puddings 10p
eGacha 100p
eGacha+6HalfPuddings 300p
eGachax2 500p

He also didn't mention the ranking prizes which give 1Limited SR that is hard to obtain ever again since most of those do not appear on the Pero Gacha. Some cards do go back into the Pero Gacha but most limited will be that...limited and you will rarely ever see them again. Will not be the end of the world if you miss them but they do give you a little extra boost for this Boss slaying event that revolves around your SED. The other events are very differently but this one gives the most rewards since you can spam bosses.

VirginPrince
06-20-2015, 04:56 PM
By "He", are you referring to the Nutaku post?

Unregistered
06-25-2015, 05:30 AM
I read that very active players save atleast 1 mill pero for each event on Japan servers.
So if you got 1-2 mill pero ready for the weekend event you will be ok....
I don't know if event start Friday. It seem some players like me need to throw a lot of pies - lol.

I only got like 100,000 Pero and will cut spending until event starts.

Shiro
06-26-2015, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the post Kotono! For the first event in Western PeroPero this seems like it's gonna be a good one! I probably should have saved those weird drinks and elixirs you get from Kurito at times but hopefully my Pero stack should see me though ^-^

VirginPrince
06-27-2015, 01:41 AM
Maybe I missed the memo, but what is pero going to be used for that is making everyone want to save it up?

Tenhou
06-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Slightly confused about how this event will go so have some questions:

1. Do i need to have defeated the first 8 girls to be able to do an event? I'm guessing no, but can never be too sure.
2. So looking at the information above i guess what you do is to continually defeat bosses in the same way you defeat the first 8, and the HP will keep going up all the time?

Kotono
06-28-2015, 12:32 PM
1. I never saw anything to indicate this to be necessary. It sounded like they had a random chance to appear any time you spin.
2. It sounds like it works a little bit differently as far as how the focus gets used up, but essentially yes. They keep getting stronger every time you defeat them, and it sounds like they don't have an upper limit on HP.

Arekusu
06-28-2015, 10:25 PM
Any idea when this starts? I noticed on the home screen the event banner says "Elite Guard is on!" where it used to say "Coming Soon" but nothing happens when I click it :(

Kotono
06-28-2015, 10:33 PM
Nutaku said it started this Monday, but I have no idea at what time.

Lafate
06-29-2015, 12:17 AM
Wait so is this event live or no?

Kotono
06-29-2015, 12:18 AM
I can't really tell. The banner says it is, but I've yet to find a boss, nor have I got a request to help with one that I can see.

Lafate
06-29-2015, 12:31 AM
I honestly can't get to any event area.... click on the banner and that does nothing.

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 06:23 AM
Can't click on banner, and have been to 0 boss battles.

HOWEVER i have gotten one of the 4 girls. The red haired one with the hat. Went to explore, got a few pseudo streaks, got her when the chance time finally happened. Showed me the card and all, but when i look in my list she is not there :<
I guess that might be because she isn't even in the damn card list at all, though. Unaquired or aquired

Edit:
Used an R ticket and got Shino Takase, who has absolutely no picture and does not show up in the list either. Sheesh

Danex
06-29-2015, 09:09 AM
Can't click on banner, and have been to 0 boss battles.

HOWEVER i have gotten one of the 4 girls. The red haired one with the hat. Went to explore, got a few pseudo streaks, got her when the chance time finally happened. Showed me the card and all, but when i look in my list she is not there :<
I guess that might be because she isn't even in the damn card list at all, though. Unaquired or aquired

Edit:
Used an R ticket and got Shino Takase, who has absolutely no picture and does not show up in the list either. Sheesh

Sounds like what happened last week with the daily login reward card bug (Azumi Isshiki dissapeared when you retrieved her, and she wasn't included in the card list neither). Try sending a support ticket, I guess that many players will have the same issue during these hours if Nutaku didn't update the card list. Chances are, that Nutaku is already aware of this issue and will fix it asap.

I've read that slayer cards should be released just before the event itself, so that's kind of a good signal, after all.

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Yeah, i figured i'd wait til tomorrow with submitting a ticket since their maintenance tends to be on the night between monday and tuesday (well night for me at least). Just hope the fact that i aquired them is in the database so i get them once a fix has happened. Would not want to have to be worried about aquiring them again, it was quite some luck needed.

Anthioch
06-29-2015, 11:07 AM
I myself got new "(R) Shino Takase" girl from Gatcha. She is not in my card list too, but I think her SED added to my total.

Opalia24
06-29-2015, 11:49 AM
The girls give a boost in next event.
To get all new girls takes around 840 N-Gacha tickets with avaridge luck. 840 N-Gacha cost 1,05 Mill Pero.
That is why players top need at lest mill for each events or so I hear.

Xanthius
06-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Some luck blew my way and I nabbed the new SR Akiho Yokosaka and the N Miyako Naruto from the normal Gacha. I don't think you have to worry about them not being added to your account...while they don't show up in the card list, you can still see and level them if you try to apply Wild Cards.

Danex
06-29-2015, 12:53 PM
Yeah, considering what happened last week plus this issue, I don't think you'll have problems with having your card on your list when the update is ready.
Maybe this kind of bugs will happen again in the future, so maybe it'll be a good idea to take some screenshots when new cards are available before confirmed releases, like today's bug.

The girls give a boost in next event.
To get all new girls takes around 840 N-Gacha tickets with avaridge luck. 840 N-Gacha cost 1,05 Mill Pero.
That is why players top need at lest mill for each events or so I hear.

Ok now this is interesting. I've read here and there that you should save Pero (ranging 500k up to 1m) for this event, but I wasn't sure exactly why. But what you said makes a lot of sense.

Bad thing I've only managed to gather a little more than 300k so far.

Kotono
06-29-2015, 01:20 PM
Looks like it just got fixed. Event is up now.

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 01:21 PM
Seems the event launched now and i also got my two cards :D

Shiro
06-29-2015, 01:30 PM
Kind of a late start? But it's here! GO GO GO, seduce those women to join your harem! THE ELITE GUARD IS UPON US! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Danex
06-29-2015, 01:37 PM
Oh, awesome. I was getting a session error during the last minutes, I guess now I know why xD

Good luck everyone!

Kotono
06-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Getting a lot of really good presents from defeating them.

Shiro
06-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Getting a lot of really good presents from defeating them.

I know right?! This is so much fun! xD

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 03:08 PM
Love this event. Just using one focus and letting others have a go, is awesome :D
And yeah, tons of presents!

Grimnm
06-29-2015, 03:11 PM
The event just started and my first impression is that the staff is really non-payers friendly ;D very nice , this kind of decisions attract more ppl , also ITEMS FOR EVERYONE! .

Kotono
06-29-2015, 03:22 PM
Ok so, I must be doing something very wrong.

How is everyone else gaining EP so damn fast?

I'm at less than 5k still, and I'm seeing a lot around 15k. I also see one of my friends over 50k already. And he was at like 30k not even an hour ago.

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 03:55 PM
Same here, sitting at 4,2k at the moment. That said, not a lot of friends on my list that actually help with battles. About 10 of them i'd say at most.

Shiro
06-29-2015, 03:56 PM
Ok so, I must be doing something very wrong.

How is everyone else gaining EP so damn fast?

I'm at less than 5k still, and I'm seeing a lot around 15k. I also see one of my friends over 50k already. And he was at like 30k not even an hour ago.

I believe the best way to get EP is to complete the boss yourself. Letting others help is all well and good but they take some of your profit away :c if you have the puddings, use 'em! :D Hope that helps.

Xanthius
06-29-2015, 04:02 PM
Approaching that 15k now. The amount of EP you get increases fast as you get to higher level bosses. My last 2 kills were a level 12 which yielded 1200 EP and a level 16 which gave 1800.

Kotono
06-29-2015, 04:05 PM
I used a 6 focus attack on a boss, and it said it gave me 5.7k EP, but I still have less than 5k total...

Wierd....

Danex
06-29-2015, 04:20 PM
Gotta say, this event is really fun.

I'm helping everyone as much as I can, 1 attack at a time.

What's making things hard for me is my current low SED (a little more than 27k), so I'm alternating between helping in battles and leveling my cards up.

Anyways, what do you guys recommend on this situation? Using wild cards and gacha tickets 'till I reach a more decent SED?

Advices are most welcome ^.^

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 04:27 PM
Anyways, what do you guys recommend on this situation? Using wild cards and gacha tickets 'till I reach a more decent SED?

Personally i am burning every wild card i get (i don't buy them, but i get loads all the time thanks to the event and gifts) on any moe girl bellow lvl 50. That has so far boosted my SED somewhat enormously. Moe girls get more SED before lvl 50, so they're great for increasing SED fast.

Shiro
06-29-2015, 04:48 PM
I am so fucked... 33

- - - Updated - - -

And again of course... *facepalm* 34

Kotono
06-29-2015, 04:52 PM
Wow, those are strong.

DX91
06-29-2015, 05:02 PM
- - - Updated - - -

And again of course... *facepalm* 34

Send the army! LOL

I'm trying to help, but is a little useress with my SED.

Shiro
06-29-2015, 05:06 PM
[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]

Send the army! LOL

I'm trying to help, but is a little useress with my SED.

Hahaha dont worry, I'm still trying to figure out how people have over 400,000 EP 0_0

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 05:15 PM
Hahaha dont worry, I'm still trying to figure out how people have over 400,000 EP 0_0

Those people are probably either paying or have known exactly what to do from day one. Wish i had known that farming the 1-3 map an onwards was the most effective method to get tons of stuff. Currently at 6-6 or something and everything costs a damn 7 stamina per day. Half of the time i get bad luck and do not manage the 10 chance daily. So while this event is up i am going to spam the heck out of it because it's only 3 stamina!

...also Clit-chan lured me into feeding her a lot of stuff.

Edit: And she's STILL luring me. I want that damn SR card from her -_-

Unregistered
06-29-2015, 05:53 PM
Personally i am burning every wild card i get (i don't buy them, but i get loads all the time thanks to the event and gifts) on any moe girl bellow lvl 50. That has so far boosted my SED somewhat enormously. Moe girls get more SED before lvl 50, so they're great for increasing SED fast.

Sounds like a good plan.

I was thinking about trading some N wild cards + Pero to get the R ones, but as Opalia suggested before, Pero mostly should be spent on N gacha tickets, so I'm currently guessing if I should stick to using Pero for N gacha tickets or for leveling R cards up.

And about Shiro's boss... ....OMFG xD

Tenhou
06-29-2015, 06:27 PM
Been spending N gachas like mad, from 200k gold down to about 30k left now. Kept wanting that damn mafia-ish SR girl, but instead got other SR girls every damn time. Not that i'm complaining, just feels a bit silly. And hey, first time ever i cleared the 3 SR girls daily.

Arekusu
06-29-2015, 07:18 PM
Apparently you can snipe kills from your friends battles. Get the killing blow and you get a present! Not a bad way get more rewards, let them do most of the leg work! I'm not sure if the person who found the girl who gets anything...hopefully they do. If not I'm a terrible person! ;) I did do 1 hit throughout a whole fight but not the killing blow and didn't get anything, I'll continue to test this.

-UPDATE-
So actually you do get a reward even if you only hit the girl once not sure if the top contributors get better rewards yet but I did get 10,000 pero just from 1 hit on a girl and I was rank 3 for overall damage! Also I did let someone get the just the killing blow on mine and got a reward of a peronamin N Wild and R Wild. Looks like the best thing to do is to share your girls with your friends so all reap the rewards!

Kotono
06-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Dropped rewards are static amounts.

Normal Guard gives 2 for the finder, and 1 for supporters.
Super Guards give 3 for the finder, and 2 for supporters.

The bonus you get for things like MVP and Killing blow are EP multipliers.

I'm actually still on the fence if I want to go for dropped rewards, or EP for ranking.

Kotono
06-29-2015, 09:27 PM
Well, really feels like I'm not getting most of my support EP rewarded.

Xanthius
06-29-2015, 10:43 PM
Yea, its definitely seeming like you get screwed over as support unless you land the killing blow :(

Arekusu
06-29-2015, 11:55 PM
Anyone figure out how to use the sexual energy drinks? I bought one because I ran into one of those 9 MILLION health bosses and the option to use it is greyed out! WTF NUTAKU I WANT MY 5000 PERO BACK!

Kotono
06-30-2015, 12:06 AM
You have to use them before you attack the boss.

Arekusu
06-30-2015, 12:34 AM
lol at least I know for next time. This girl was rather expensive to take down but dang that is some nice EP!

Kotono
06-30-2015, 01:39 AM
Hmm, I feel like I just randomly gained all my missing EP from supporting.

No idea how else to explain my sudden 20k increase just now.

Tenhou
06-30-2015, 04:22 AM
Hmm, I feel like I just randomly gained all my missing EP from supporting.

No idea how else to explain my sudden 20k increase just now.

Yeah, woke up just now and checked my EP and it's suddenly 45k+ as opposed to the 25-30k i had yesterday before i went to bed. Maybe they just took some time to appear.

Dilema: To feed my tickets to Clit-chan and pray i get the SR, or to just use them and pray i get something good from the gacha...

Edit: Got one of those lvl 81s with 8,7m health, made her flee and then found a lvl 90 one with only 800k. Something feels off...

Aaeryn
06-30-2015, 11:19 AM
So I'm not the only one who got suddenly toons of EP...

OKay, got a question for you guys, it seems the normal gatcha is missing a lot of event card (at least according to the list they provide), including mosts of the new girls and the alpha/beta
So, first, is that list supposed to be acurate ?
And if yes, does these girl will be added to the free gatcha after the event ?

Thanks in advance !

Tenhou
06-30-2015, 11:44 AM
As far as i know, the alpha elites will not be available after the event, at least that's what i got from the twitter post https://twitter.com/nutakugames/status/615599323200495616/photo/1
They do not mention the beta elites, though, but we can assume it might be the same for them. Let's hope they appear in the free gatcha, at least sometime while the event is running.

Aaeryn
06-30-2015, 02:41 PM
Meh, that's a shame for free players, I guess ._. Thanks for your answer !

- - - Updated - - -

Can't edit my last post, so sorry for the double :x

I've just noticed you can have some event's card in the SR gatcha, at least the SR alpha (I just got her). Through I don't have more ticket so I can't check what's there and what's not.

Tenhou
06-30-2015, 03:23 PM
Well, i could be wrong, just stated what was said on twitter. I have today spent about 200k gold on N gacha tickets, and have in total seen 2 of the alpha cards, as well as gotten them. Those being Akie Ibara and Miyako Naruto. No signs of the other 3 yet.

Aaeryn
06-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Oh, indeed. I through Akie Ibara wasn't available in the normal lottery, through she is. So forgot what I said earlier, there is no special card in the SR assured lottery.
As for the other 3, according to the in game lidt, then aren't in the normal gatcha.

I should have double checked before, sorry for the bad information :x

Danex
06-30-2015, 05:49 PM
Just saw Miyako on the N-Gacha (but didn't get her T_T).

Yesterday I saw a guy asking at Nutaku's Facebook page if Makiko Shinnou and Satona Okada were paid-only cards, and the answer was "No premium currency required - they're all available from chance rolls in the Elite Guard event section."

So, from that answer we could say that the other two cards aren't suppoed to be at the normal gacha, but at the event chance roll.
Just a random thought, but it may make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Got one of those lvl 81s with 8,7m health, made her flee and then found a lvl 90 one with only 800k. Something feels off...

Happened to me yesterday. A Pero friend made me notice that a lvl 100 guard I spotted had an inusual high ammount of HP.

Another weird thing.. ..Ultra Guards are supposed to appear during the second half of the event, but I'm sure I got some better rewards after supporting others, and the message said something about Ultras.
I can't tell if that points to another kind of Guards, or if that was a mistaken word on the message, or maybe I'm just mistaken. But if it's true, maybe that could explain why some people are facing guards with higher HP than they should.

darkeleon
06-30-2015, 05:51 PM
the hp of guard keep rising SOO fast, but my dmg is more or less the same T___T now i find girls with 600k+ but my weak attack is around 8-13k and strong 81k more o less u.u
the cards order that i have in my pero desk have any effect in the dmg?? i put 5 sr moe togheter
any way to find again guard with less hp??? some friend have guard with 9mil hp how could i help with these monster TOT

Danex
06-30-2015, 06:32 PM
the hp of guard keep rising SOO fast, but my dmg is more or less the same T___T now i find girls with 600k+ but my weak attack is around 8-13k and strong 81k more o less u.u
the cards order that i have in my pero desk have any effect in the dmg?? i put 5 sr moe togheter
any way to find again guard with less hp??? some friend have guard with 9mil hp how could i help with these monster TOT

As far as I know, dmg is based on your total SED, so every card you have counts, not only the 5 you have on your main set.

By the way, just got Miyako at the Normal Gacha! I thought that would never happen to me xD
Her "Babe" icon is still in japanese, though. I guess during the next update they'll fix that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, second guard lost due to timeout, and now I'm facing a lvl105 guard with 8.7m HP.
I guess today isn't my lucky day xD

T_T GG

Tenhou
06-30-2015, 06:58 PM
Yeah, damage is based off of all your cards together. Wish i had known that earlier, kept trying to only up some specific cards before the event started. Thankfully that meant i had a ton of wild cards, though, so i got my SED up by about 40k. Also, the SR cards give 1.7 times their SED when it comes to attacking guards.

So far i haven't seen a single event card apart from Runa Kamiwano from the elite guard explore, so i guess they're extremely rare. I do wonder about Nami Wakabayashi, though. Is she a "get anytime just be lucky" card or specific to the event?

Also, seems a lot of people do not play the event a lot. I went from 900ish rank to 250ish just from playing today. Not really aiming to get a good rank, just trying to get support on as many guards as possible for the defeat rewards.

Edit: I did the big thing, i fed the squirrel 6 R tickets and an Ex wild, let's hope this gives me the damn SR card...

Edit2: PPS stopped working for me just now, anyone else? I guess they might be starting those updates they mentioned in the news? Guess it's a good time to head to bed.

DX91
07-02-2015, 04:18 PM
no more reward beyond 1kk EP?

Tenhou
07-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Supposedly not. You will still get a reward at the end of the event depending on how well you did, though. Not even bothering to compete with those 6m+ EP guys, but i seem to fit somewhere around the 2-500 marks. Also seemingly in the top 50 for support focus, which is no surprise since i only get 8.7m ones so all my focus is spent on helping others.

DX91
07-02-2015, 05:15 PM
fortunately the strongest i've seen was 1.5kk, and only 1 time. Usually i get 5-800k ones.

Right now i'm 145° in the normal rank.

Danex
07-02-2015, 10:24 PM
no more reward beyond 1kk EP?

mm.. interesting detail. Maybe the second part of the event will add more rewards.

**Edit**
Just read Tenhou's comment. My mistake

By the way, anyone managed to find/get Makiko Shinnou and/or Satona Okada? I'm starting to think that I should save some gacha tickets until confirmed sighting oh those girls

Kotono
07-02-2015, 10:26 PM
mm.. interesting detail. Maybe the second part of the event will add more rewards.

By the way, anyone managed to find/get Makiko Shinnou and/or Satona Okada? I'm starting to think that I should save some gacha tickets until confirmed sighting oh those girls

Those two only appear in the event gacha.

Danex
07-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Those two only appear in the event gacha.

Well, that kinda ruined my day, lol.

I'm still curious about what Nutaku said on facebook, about those cards being available in chance rolls and stuff.
I hope Nutaku has some plans for those cards, I really want them xD

Tenhou
07-03-2015, 06:12 AM
Yeah, on faesbuk nutaku said that all cards are available from elite explore. However, my 3 days + fair deal of peronamin worth of stamina determined that was a lie...
Either that or insanely rare. If i get none by the end of the event i MIGHT try to get some event tickets. We'll see

Seya
07-05-2015, 05:47 AM
you can see the cards available in gatcha under "card list" button, those cards are in event gatcha only and I think after the event you wont be able to get them, since event gatcha will be closed, not sure if it will be present untill the next event or will be closed right after current event

Skulkraken
07-06-2015, 06:10 AM
Nutaku said on their Twitter that they'd consider doing a revival event for this event's elite cards, so there's probably going to be other chances to pick them up later on.

Danex
07-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Interesting. I wonder if that's gonna be the compensation for the 8.7m guards issue.
Let's hope Nutaku make a decision before the end of this event.

Btw, the second part of the event is on, so we have to expect harder guards :D

Tenhou
07-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Haven't noticed anything different in all honesty. What is the second part supposed to do?

anon432
07-06-2015, 10:30 AM
In japanese version, in second half there would be "super elite guard" units spawning, with 30 min limit. Then you get rewards for amount of super guards killed, 300 guards == SR card. Doesn't seem like nutaku did it right, tho.

Btw, is there some easy way to get Akie Ibara card I'm missing? Spent 15 card openers on gacha already and still no luck with her.

Unregistered
07-06-2015, 11:29 AM
you can definitely get aki ibara, i've got her myself from rare gatcha, only thing is i had her from event gatcha so wasnt too happy lol

Danex
07-06-2015, 01:50 PM
The easiest way is to just spam the normal gacha, I got Akie Ibara, Miyako Naruto and Runa Kamiwano at the normal gacha.
That's supposed to be the main reason of saving high amounts of Pero for this event. Just buy many N-Gacha tickets and be patient, no need to use card revealers.

Tenhou
07-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Pretty much that. Although i got Runa from normal exploration before the event even started. Did anything about the second part of the event appear for anyone yet?

Unregistered
07-06-2015, 06:28 PM
what the fk i can do with these 8mill bosses???

Tenhou
07-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Cry? I think that is the only option for anyone not doing at least 1m damage in one strike at the moment (ot 4-500k with a few friends to help).
It's 7th July in my country now, not noticed any changes at all to the game.

Danex
07-06-2015, 09:49 PM
As far as I know, the only difference is that we'll get to face even higher guards.

I've read something about ultra guards too, which have high HP and spawns during 30 minutes only.
I would be awesome if the other slayer cards started to spawn in non-event gachas too.

Unregistered
07-07-2015, 01:10 AM
I hear :
1) we will not get super boss at this event now. I will not miss 10-50 M bosses to much.
2) the bug have been fix (bosses was caped at 8.7 mill players can now get bosses with more than 8.7 mill power). Not the fix I was hoping for.
3) player who used a 2nd accound to get week bosses to fight will all be baned ofcause.

Xanthius
07-07-2015, 06:43 AM
I hear :
1) we will not get super boss at this event now. I will not miss 10-50 M bosses to much.
2) the bug have been fix (bosses was caped at 8.7 mill players can now get bosses with more than 8.7 mill power). Not the fix I was hoping for.
3) player who used a 2nd accound to get week bosses to fight will all be baned ofcause.

Aye, points 1&2 were confirmed by Nutaku rep. Nordland. From what I've seen point 3 has been some friendly advice going around from players of the JP version who say the devs wield the ban hammer without impunity and have a keen eye for spotting alt account use in aiding other accounts.

So apparently their new stance is everything was as it should be and that the only bug was bosses not spawning higher than 8.7mil! I think as a community we all should be in disbelief about a statement like that. Nordland mentioned the Elite Guard event is in line with the very first JP event, implying there were no lightning bosses in the first event on that side either and that the bosses just got more hp in the second half.

Fair enough, I can accept that. That does NOT mean that they can just blow off the discrepancy between a level 99 bosses having 900k hp to level 100 suddenly jumping to 8.7mil. And the fact there have always/still are some scattered bosses in the 100s and 200s with 4-5mil hp totally shows that there was a messup somewhere along the line but they're just trying to cover it up and act like everything has been all good.

Those 8.7mil bosses obviously screwed over the majority of the players and made so many of us start to drop ranks fast. If they stick with this "nothing was ever wrong with that" approach and try not to give any compensation it really will leave a bad taste in my mouth. I've remained supportive of Nutaku through a lot of their bumps as they work on pioneering these games over to us, but definitely not happy with how this one is going down so far.

anon432
07-07-2015, 06:48 AM
Don't know how it was in first event on JP side, but I can vouch that current JP guard event doesn't feature such insane hp bump. HP rises slowly on same scale as first 100 levels, so you are not going to see 8mil before 600+ levels. Either its some misunderstanding between EN and JP teams, or they are just screwing with us.

Kotono
07-07-2015, 06:51 AM
While I've not played the JP version, I can only agree. The JP wiki clearly states a specific pattern for boss HP, which I posted in the OP. HP starting at level 16 should be level -10 x 10,000

A level 101 boss should have 910,000 HP, not 8.7 million.

Tenhou
07-07-2015, 07:02 AM
I don't understand how they can say that everything is correct with this kind mess. Funny part being that most bosses have 8.7m regardless of their level and they say nothing is wrong 0.o

Unregistered
07-07-2015, 07:09 AM
I seen many bosses level 60 with 1.500.000 power.

I think there are 3 level of bosses

Easy) Power= level * 10.000 - 100.000
Normal) Power = level *10.000 + 900.000
Hard) Power = level *10.000 + 7.690.000

Until 59 boss kills player only get easy bosses.
From 60-99 player get easy or normal bosses.
From 100- player only get easy and hard bosses.

I think before fix players just got easy and hard boses from level 60-.
Players WHO got 100+ kills before fix might not have seen then 1.5M level 60 boss.

Skulkraken
07-07-2015, 08:00 AM
It's really unfortunate that the very first event had to end up like this. I suspect that actually fixing the problem might be out of Nutaku's hands; American gamers don't necessarily get much sympathy from foreign developers.

Danex
07-07-2015, 09:09 AM
From what I've read, Nordland simply avoided the question regarding the high hp jump up to 8.7m during the first half of the event, which is exactly what the players asked to be fixed. Instead they fixed the bug of high lvl bosses being stuck on 8.7, which I honestly don't think that concerned many players.
And announcing a compensation just to cancel it later was a really bad idea.

IMO this isn't a really healthy way to handle a situation like this during the very first event of a game.
Let's hope Nutaku don't take the "let's leave it like this and wait until they eventually stop asking" approach.

Tenhou
07-07-2015, 02:54 PM
While i have seen a bit how overpowered slayer cards are, seeing as some people get 1m full seductions and stuff, i didn't think about it much. Gave 5 more levels to Akie Ibara and suddenly my elite SED jumped up by 8k 0.o

Skulkraken
07-07-2015, 11:49 PM
How up-to-date is the JP wiki? Nordland was claiming in ULMF that the JP version was changed to have the bosses scale the way they are here, and I'd like to see if that's correct.

Danex
07-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Just went to the JP wiki, the guard event section and it says: "Last Modified: 2015-07-06 17:28:59" so it's pretty much updated. But the HP table seems to follow the same rules we already know, so unless Nutaku got a notification not published in the wiki, then the current HP scaling is just wrong.

Another topic, I'm seriously considering using my free 100 Nutaku points and try the event gacha with a card revealer, to get another slayer card.
What do you guys think?

Tenhou
07-08-2015, 10:50 AM
Might as well do it. I used mine to get a sacred crystal for aigis two months back so i'd have to get more points. I'd say it could be worth it though, i mean, those points won't really do anything else for you.

I'm considering getting some points since i have 3 card reveals now, although i am still unsure about it.

Danex
07-08-2015, 11:02 AM
I was thinking about opening a thread to discuss best uses for stuff like card reveals, but I'm not sure if that single subject actually deserves a whole thread.

But yeah I'm also unsure about it. Have 4 card reveals right now and I can't tell if would be best to save that stuff for later or what.
Looks like the tower-like events could be a really good moment to spend card reveals too.

CSocktaters
07-08-2015, 11:45 AM
I'd love that, also if you do, include information on leveling slayer cards b/c I didn't know that affected the multiplier of your total SED and is probably up there when it comes to things people may not know.

Danex
07-08-2015, 12:58 PM
So far what I know about slayer cards bonuses is what already appears in-game. Also, there's a table in the first post which shows the slayer card bonus growth up to max lvl.

But curiously, looks like the guard card itself (kasumi) doesn't give bonus multipliers, can anyone confirm that?
Also, I'm not completely sure if Runa Kamiwano does give bonus multiplier. She's featured as part of the events cards, but I can't find her exact bonus, though.

Kotono
07-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Not all cards released during an event are going to be slayer cards. We also have a LOT of cards to catch up on, assuming they intend to implement them all. And if they are, then I'd imagine we will see them added slowly over time as additionals during events.

All the current slayer cards are listed in the game itself, when you click on the event thingy inside elite guard.

Tenhou
07-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Still curious whether the non-slayers from the event box will be added to normal gachas after the event. There's one or two non-slayers in there that i really want (mainly Nami and Miyu). Those slayer cards are damn OP, though. I have 200k SED, but that only translates to about 438k SED for a full strike, while DX91 with only 144k deals about 6-700k SED per full hit 0.o

Imagine if i had slayer cards with my SED...

Danex
07-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Not all cards released during an event are going to be slayer cards. We also have a LOT of cards to catch up on, assuming they intend to implement them all. And if they are, then I'd imagine we will see them added slowly over time as additionals during events.

All the current slayer cards are listed in the game itself, when you click on the event thingy inside elite guard.

Thanks for the clarification! :) Much appreciated.

For those curious about the event gacha, I just tried a couple of hours ago and didn't went as I expected. Used the card reveal just to see that I had to choose between R girls already available at the normal gacha. I wasn't expecting to get an SR at first try, but at least an event R.
And there went my free nutaku gold, lol. GG WP.

Tenhou, if you still wanna try the event gacha, make sure you buy at least 5 or 6 tickets, the % of getting a special card increases each time you try it. At 5th attempt you should get the 100% chance of SR and put the card reveal to good use.

Xanthius
07-08-2015, 09:19 PM
About the Event Gacha box, the special SR odds are even worse than the description makes it sound. I've done 10 draws on it (picked up the intro special at the beginning of the game which came with 7 + 3 on top of that) and obtained 2 non-event exclusive SRs from it, one of which was double that I owned. On the 5th draw it will be a 100% chance of an SR to be among the 6 cards, but that SR can be any of the 17 included in the pool. And of the pool of cards over half of them are regular SRs that have been around since the beginning.

Once you draw an SR, that one will be removed from pool which will now consist of the 16 remaining. So if you go through the 5 steps again you'll get another 100% chance of an SR which could now be any of the 16 remaining, half which are still regular ones we've always had access to. So unless you're feeling super lucky or want to throw a ton of money at it, the Event Box is a pretty big rip off in my opinion.

Tenhou
07-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Yeah, quite the rip off i agree. There's absolutely no guarantee you get a slayer card. This is also why i am still on the fence about getting event tickets.
3$ per ticket...

Opalia24
07-10-2015, 09:59 AM
If you got like 20 reveals and like 200 $ you want to spend you could get all the SR-girls from E-Gacha.
Next month there will be new Cards so you have to spend like 200$ per month to alwasy have all Cards - Well I stay as a free player.

Tenhou
07-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Yeah, looking at it that way, i'll just stay as a free player in all honesty. If i spend any money it'll go to Aigis. A bit sad about the fox girl, but hey. Time to pray i get the SR one from Clit-chan.

ShadowMiku
07-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I personally wouldn't spend any money on this. And won't. Being a F2P player feels so great when you manage to keep up with the P2W players. lol. That 500 gold you get for inviting friends, spent it on card reveals, used them in the gacha, got redundant cards. It honestly feels better using card reveals you earn from events and just guessing for the SRs since you're not wasting anything just guessing. I do understand wanting to spend money for the event gacha, but ever since I discussed with the developers about how hard it is to get SRs you don't have, I've been contemplating whether spending even 3 dollars is worth it.

Luckily that discussion was a few weeks ago and haven't thought about it sense. Just got Runa Kamiwano from guessing. Felt happy. :) Still missing like 19 cards but I'll get them sooner or later, no use in spending money to speed up the process. More fun to me that way.

Tenhou
07-10-2015, 12:59 PM
I have every non-event gacha card at the moment, so only the damn event gacha can give me anything new. Considering using those card reveals to feed the squirrel and hope for the SR. I mean, i stockpile gold for events anyways, so i will get the SR cards eventually, what's the point in having card reveals? -_-

ShadowMiku
07-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Well that was before I found out you could feed the squirrel card reveals. When you first start out(In my case) you'd want card reveals to make it easier on yourself. You get a few guaranteed SR gacha tickets, so obviously having a card reveal would make it safer for you with not wasting something like that. You're right though, once you get into the mood of guessing right and SRs aren't that vital to your SED at the time and new, then the card reveals aren't that useful since you're ultimately gambling for two things with or without reveals: is the SR new, and is it even in the gacha if not guaranteed?

Also it's about the rarity, I'm lvl 31 right now, and if I remember correctly I only received 2 card reveals in the missions, the least amount of any reward in the missions right now (I think the next one was the liquor you use for the squirrel) so just having it feels good I guess?

For players like you and I, you're right it's mostly used for feeding the squirrel. There's a rare chance you could use it for event gachas and normal gachas to finish your collection. But later on when new cards came out, if you believed that there was a SR in a gacha that you haven't received yet, there's an event card or limited card that you won't get in the rankings like Runa but can get in the gacha, and your luck is poor, wouldn't having at least one be a little safe?

Tenhou
07-10-2015, 01:16 PM
Yeah, i used card reveals for guaranteed SRs in the start too, felt great. But i have to agree that the magic of reveal cards kind of drop when the damn SRs have a bigger chance of being the same card again.

As i said in another thread, i just checked where a certain SR was in a gacha and just kept clicking that spot, which eventually gave me that card, repeating this method for every SR since they always spawned in the same spot for me. I currently have 3 card reveals after having done all the achievements, and looking at the ranking charts i will most likely get 5-8 more of them soon. Will be interesting since they're apparently the second highest in points when feeding.

Kotono
07-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Well, I FINALLY got the elite alpha SR. From N gacha even. Hurray for almost 800k SED now!

I may never spend on event gacha again, although I will admit the R slayer cards I got from it have helped me out a lot up to this point.

ShadowMiku
07-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Well you have to think that most of the items are feeding material at this point, if I could rank the importance of items at our level right now it'd be Peronamin and Pero Pudding since you get more...

Kotono
07-10-2015, 02:01 PM
I would disagree with gacha tickets being useless. As far as I know, they are the best way to level up R cards without using any wild cards. And since new cards get added to it over time, you have to roll it anyway to get them.

But I would still stop rolling once you have all the cards currently available. And save up the tickets/pero for when the next set comes in.

ShadowMiku
07-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Okay well saying Gacha Tickets being useless seemed like a bit too much, but I was saying it getting R Wilds from Missions, Routes, Events, daily log-in bonuses and the squirrel so it's easy overall to level up R cards without using the gacha tickets in my case. I was also basing this off of R Gachas, not N Gachas (Which can be purchased with excess Pero) or SR Gachas which guarantee SRs and Rares. My apologies for not including that in my last post.

I could even go as far to say that the tickets are somewhat needed, but after the cards are all claimed, items become more valuable to have then tickets. I used to think those tickets were amazing to have, now I only feed the squirrel with them since R Wilds aren't hard to receive anymore.

Yeah, well now I'd say they aren't as needed as before other then leveling up rares, but once a new set comes out they are. But N tickets can be used as well.

Kotono
07-10-2015, 02:13 PM
As far as the R gacha tickets, I've found it more worthwhile to used them for Kurito since they generally return a SR wild card 3. Sometimes an SR wild or even a SR wild 5. I see no reason to actually use them in the gacha unless you are super desperate for a card in it.

Tenhou
07-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Yeah, the R tickets just become fodder since there is nothing special in the R gacha at all that makes you want to roll for it. While it will take a fair amount of time, even for me still, eventually you'll have all N and R cards on lvl 100 and then it's just the EX levels left. Not that i have unlocked those.

Thinking i might go ahead and go further in the story once the event is over. I have the N card on my current area at max and the daily missions in all honesty seem more lucrative than the explore when it costs 7 stamina per push. I mean, the daily missions guarantee that you get SOMETHING for it, so they seem pretty damn nice compared to later missions. Of course it still seems like a better idea to wait in each area until the N card is maxed out, though.

ShadowMiku
07-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Kotono has a great point saying the gacha tickets help you level up cards, because I'm in those situations where my cards have scattered levels, so I can thank the gachas for that. Then again, the story and elite guard gachas help too which pretty much make the R gachas not worth as much compared to the other items.

Should've just said in my opinion they are worth something, just not as worth as other things.

I'm actually excited to keep going with the stories, I want to see who the next two girls are. Lol

Yeah I facepalmed after realizing I use up 10 stamina every time I roll with cards that aren't maxed yet... -_- it was worth it though I guess since those R cards helped with Kasumi.

Only reason I can finish the missions is the elite guard rolls. Lol 3 stamina for each spin with 200 stamina? Yeah Xanthius should've showed me this earlier/I shouldve found this site earlier. xD

Opalia24
07-11-2015, 12:46 PM
At stage 1-3 each spins just cost 1 stamina so 250 stamina is even more overpowered there. Chance of 3 time "Chance" seems same at all stages at 1 in 12 spins. Staying at stage 1-3 makes it rellavty easy to get a ex-wild maybe 50% chance per day with out spending items.
Top 5 in the event get 5 *Ex-wild but I dont know it Ex-wild really matter or not. Maybe the advantage of stage 1-3 is so small compaired to what we get from events that it dont really matters. I hear that player in Japan version end up with tons of Pero and nothing to spend them on.

- - - Updated - - -

Just some extra info i discovered

The boss we summons have a level between our Boss-Slay-Count and half our Boss-Slay-Count.
So if you killed or helped kill 100 bosses you NeXT boss will have a level between 50 and 100.
Bosses under level 100 never have 8,7 M power.

If you boss kill Count is 200+ all bosses you summons will have a level between 100 to 200. Because almost all level 100 bosses have 8.7 M hp or more players will get them 90-95% of then times. Rest of the time they get bosses with around 2 M power. This just explains what most players have seen in this event.

Tenhou
07-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Ouch, i'm at 678 at the moment. Oh well, they're not really a problem anymore thankfully.

ShadowMiku
07-12-2015, 11:51 AM
So I'm guessing that the frequency of 8 million Kasumis increased yesterday and today? It wasn't this bad even at the start of the second round. I'm saying this because I think I've spent in one day around 20000 Pero on Elixirs and Sexual Energy Drinks. D: Now I'm scared to actually go find Kasumis even though I have people to help me. I even have a friend who's finding lvl 1000+ Kasumis. O.o Luckily I'm at a rank where even if I decided to not play I'll still get the rewards I earned. I feel like I did good enough, not as a F2P player but as a first event. I thought I'd do A LOT worst. lol

Tenhou
07-12-2015, 02:31 PM
I'm currently in a drought actually. I am the only one sending out Kasumis at the moment :<

At least that's what it feels like when everytime i check there's barely anything. Maybe one other Kasumi now and then but other than that, nothing.

I'm just going to stop throwing sexual energy drinks at them and see if they still go down -_-

darkeleon
07-12-2015, 05:43 PM
i got most of my ep almost 800k jaja, from support and very few friends that don't kick me out for guys with more sed than me >,> , the problem is that i can't kill my own fat 10 mill hp boss very often
by the way i have seen akie ibara , runa kawiwano and miyako naruto in the normal gacha but the other girls don't are there o.O well i got akie and miyako so it is ok XD
the ranking reward is soo unfair because the guys in top already have maxed these cards <,< and the other guys without these card can't get near of ranking

Kotono
07-12-2015, 05:49 PM
There is nothing unfair about it. Those who put time, effort and money will always get more than those who don't at least match what they put in. That's how it works in the real world too (most of the time).

Tenhou
07-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Pretty much. You can count on the ones at top always being those that pay. As a freemium player it is better to just try your best, hope you get a decent rank and then be happy with what you got. I'm a freemium player and i'm at rank 202 in the list at the moment, which still keeps baffling me as i was 500-1k somewhere in the start.

Also within the top 50 in support :D

Edit:
Somewhat mixed feelings about the event being over soon. On one hand i will be back to 7+ stamina rolls, on the other hand i will be back to 7+ stamina rolls! It is a blessing when doing quests, but it takes eons when i want to quickly roll off all my stamina so i can do something else -_-

ShadowMiku
07-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Exactly! Rank 710 right now but ever since I saw the tips to finish missions, I've been taking advantage of the Kasumi drops and 3 stamina rolls. I think I took more from the tips and SED rising then the event itself. Went from 110,000 SED to 130,000. After today it's back to 10+ stamina rolls. D: Kinda want it to end though, kinda tired of grinding bosses. Plus like I said in another thread, proud of where we all ended up in the rankings as free to players. :3

It's only bad for me. LOL I only get 20 rolls every 3 hours. -.-

Missions are going to be close to impossible to complete now that I really think about it. :(

Kotono
07-12-2015, 08:54 PM
I don't really worry too much about the daily missions. The only important one to me is the 9k pero from teasing. Otherwise my only real goal is to finish the 3N and 2R flirting and the stamina one. The rest are just minor and don't care too much. But I will go for the gifting above the rest.

Opalia24
07-12-2015, 11:36 PM
I alwasy do pie quest is give 1000 + 3000 + 5000 Pero)
I use N-Gacha to do 2 or 3 steps in Get give (N-Wild, R-Wild and RS-Wild)
The Chance quest give (N-Wild, N-Gacha, R-Gacha) This is the only dayly quest that give R-Gacha (they can be normaly be traded for SR-Wild3 or limmed girls). This the best reward from dayly quest other than ex-Wild which is very hard to get.
If you got this month limmed girl stock pile R-Gacha for next months limmed girls you might need 100+ R-Gacha to get them and you can only grind i R-Gacha per day.

Stamina quest (1000 Pero, N-Wild, R-Wild) should only be done if spins cost a lot like if you at bonus stage.
At stage 1-3 where each spin cost 1 stamina it is not worth spending 180 spins on this quest.

Btw it seem that chance of trible-Chance, trible-Exp, trible-Gift all are between 8-10%. Chance of trible-Pero is 6-8%.

So it normaly takes around 180-220 spins to get the R-Gacha.
At bonus stage spins cost 10 stamia so 1800-2200 stamina to get R-Gacha and in 24 hour players get 24*60 = 1440 stamina.
Cost of spins is too high at bonus stage imo!!!

Tenhou
07-13-2015, 05:29 AM
Actually, once you unlock all GHQ quests it will be a lot easier than being somewhere in the middle of it. The GHQ costs 20 stamina per spin, but it is guaranteed that you WILL get something. I can do about 1-2 GHQ in total since i haven't finished all the standard exploration yet, but whenever i got the GHQ i always finished the 10 chance daily that day. However if i used normal explore i'd often end up not making it if i had bad luck.

That said, i also prepare for the reset of the dailies. It resets at 1AM where i live, so if i have managed the 10 chance daily i'll just start saving up stamina 3 hours earlier.

KaAnor
07-13-2015, 06:40 AM
Speaking of resets why did the daily missions reset at 1AM, the log in gifts at 2AM and the pie ... well for this one I don't know when it is xD
(All the times are for GMT+1)

Tenhou
07-13-2015, 06:42 AM
No idea, seems so damn weird. Sitting at GMT+1 as well and i just keep being confused about the pie timers.

That said, the event finally ended. Guess the maintenance will happen soon.

Xanthius
07-13-2015, 07:05 AM
They've finally got the daily mission and pie reset time bundled up together, with the daily login an hour later. I guess its improvement over all three of them being at different times with the dailies and pie timer having a second random reset that was pretty much happening up until the event.

The clear blue skies maintenance screen is up, which kinda made me laugh. It should be an overcast rainy mess backdrop after everything the event put us through :p Good luck to everyone! I hear the end of event rush was pretty fierce, though I wouldn't know since I couldn't get in for most of the end of it. Just hoping I didn't drop 30+ spots out of the hundreds during it.

DX91
07-13-2015, 07:23 AM
I hear the end of event rush was pretty fierce, though I wouldn't know since I couldn't get in for most of the end of it. Just hoping I didn't drop 30+ spots out of the hundreds during it.

I lost the top 100 while sleeping (went to sleep 94° at 3.30 AM, in italy), damn you time zone! lol

Ended the event 102°.

Hope that the next will end at 00:00 :3

KaAnor
07-13-2015, 08:37 AM
It seems there was a bug near the end of the event when the server was laggy.
I was buying a daily pack of puddings (the 100 golds one), when an error message popped up saying hum ... something I don't remember xD, and once a log back I got the puddings but my amount of golds had not changed (200). It was just in the beginning of the laggy period, well off course I posted a ticket (better be safe than sorry).

But after the end of the laggy period some peoples were attacking bosses as if they had infinite amount of focus (some of them were in rank 600 before and end up rank 150 or so). Maybe they use a lot of money, but maybe in the laggy period everything that you bought wasn't deduced of your current amount of golds.

Zerana
07-13-2015, 08:43 AM
Gotta say, even with the minor issues that this event had it was still a ton of fun. Not to mention all the great rewards and stuff that it gave out. Managed to get #245 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=245) in the rankings so I'm very happy.

Looks like PVP is going to be coming up next so time to work hard on raising SED.

Xanthius
07-13-2015, 09:07 AM
Was the reissue ranking card for the top 100 just Akie then? That's a pretty crappy reward for gold tier considering you probably wouldn't have even made it there without a level 100 Akie already anyway. So did it just give us Pero for that reward?

I guess the event was enjoyable overall. I got over my issues with the 8.7m, but then of course it had to end on a bad note with the horrible lag that effectively shut me out and kept me from moving up to 50 in the support ranking. Farewell my 40 R Wildcards :(

KaAnor
07-13-2015, 09:30 AM
Yeah the event was fun and rewarding.

From what I've learned, for the PvP event you need to level up only a small amount of cards (5 or 7 if you also use a trap deck in defence), that you will use. Each of your cards will fight vs one of your adversary the one who get 3 wins, win the fight.
The thing is Moe is strong against Sexy, Sexy against Babe and Babe against Moe. A card which is strong against another will have it SED x3.
If you set up 3 card of a same attribute in a deck you will be labelled as of this attribute. Someone who is searching for an adversary will see their attribute before attacking.

I'll personally go for a 4 Moe 1 Sexy for offense and 3 Moe 2 Sexy for defence.
My source is the JP PeroPero wiki ... with google translator so it's sometime hard to understand. (Well I understand Japanese but can't read it, so when google mess up, I have to listen to the JP sentence to actually understand anything, it can take quite long sometimes.)

And to answer Xanthius : yeah she was the normal Akie, and yeah it was not the most useful reward. xD

Zerana
07-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Hmm, does that mean people should focus on leveling up their SR's, or will R's or N's be of any use during this event?

Tenhou
07-13-2015, 09:44 AM
I'd say just keep all the wild cards you get and decide what to do when the next event is upon us :P

Is what i'll do anyways.

Opalia24
07-13-2015, 09:47 AM
In some events players use 5 girls in each match.
In some events your total SED is used - So leveling all girls is needed.
I dont know what next event is or how it works.

Zerana
07-13-2015, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I'm just going to save my SR wild cards, and 99 R wild cards for now until the event happens. For now I'll just focus on finishing up maxing out the N girls.

YoshiEnVerde
07-13-2015, 10:21 AM
Yeah the event was fun and rewarding.

From what I've learned, for the PvP event you need to level up only a small amount of cards (5 or 7 if you also use a trap deck in defence), that you will use. Each of your cards will fight vs one of your adversary the one who get 3 wins, win the fight.
The thing is Moe is strong against Sexy, Sexy against Babe and Babe against Moe. A card which is strong against another will have it SED x3.
If you set up 3 card of a same attribute in a deck you will be labelled as of this attribute. Someone who is searching for an adversary will see their attribute before attacking.

I'll personally go for a 4 Moe 1 Sexy for offense and 3 Moe 2 Sexy for defence.
My source is the JP PeroPero wiki ... with google translator so it's sometime hard to understand. (Well I understand Japanese but can't read it, so when google mess up, I have to listen to the JP sentence to actually understand anything, it can take quite long sometimes.)

And to answer Xanthius : yeah she was the normal Akie, and yeah it was not the most useful reward. xD

As far as I understood the google translate of the JP wiki, the bonus value for a correctly matched card (Moe vs Sexy, etc) is not x3 but x1.3.
That still puts the lowest SR Moe (Mayuko Abe, Lvl100 SED = 10,200) above the best SR Sexy (Chikusa Uno, Lvl100 SED = 12,700) if they're both at Lvl100, but doesn't make it imposible to win a bad match if you have enough Lvs in your card over your opponent.

Also, the current best R Sexy (Marie Mochizuki, Lvl100 SED = 7,270) tops above all SR cards Lvl70 or below.
With the x1.3 bonus against Babe (SED = 9,451), she can win against the current best SR Babe (Mako Fujioka, Lvl100 SED = 12,000) up to Lvl80 (Aprox. I don't have a full SED table for Mako, so I'm extrapolating from other card's growth lines).

Everything else in your post seems to be right.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, does that mean people should focus on leveling up their SR's, or will R's or N's be of any use during this event?

Every rarity tier should be capable of standing against a lot of the next level's cards, as long as your card is lvl maxed, the opponent isn't, and you're getting a matchup bonus.
This useability threshold is better for Rs (where they can match up to Lvl70~80 SRs with matchup bonus) than Ns (where they can only match up to Lvl40~50 Rs with matchup bonus).

Your best bet would be, of course, to have the two full decks (offensive and defensive) built with Lvl Maxed SRs.
Seeing as that would be quite hard to do, you'll need to Lvl Max a few Rs to add variety in there.
Just forget about Ns for this if you're trying to rank at better than top 50%.

Best state of your collection would be if you had all top 5 SRs for each attribute lvl maxed, which would allow you any possible top deck permutation, both for attack and defense.
Second best would be to choose an agressive/defensive stance, and try to build your best deck for that, then try to build a good enough deck for the other side.

KaAnor
07-13-2015, 10:33 AM
I might be totally wrong (sorry if it's the case) but I think it's really 3 times the amount (3倍 = 3 Bai).
They say that for a Moe to defeat the best Sexy it need to have 4,439 SED.
Bade need 3,775 SED to defeat the best Moe.
And Sexy need to have 4,105 SED to defeat the best Bade.
All those value are for the Japanese version.

Danex
07-13-2015, 10:39 AM
Well, it was a fun event, even with th issues it had.
Ended in rank 1088 overall, and 154 at support rank. I fell a little in both rankings at the end of the event, but I'm still ok with my result.

Regarding the upcoming event, well, sounds like a good advice to save wild cards for now, so I'll follow that plan too.
Deck strategies surely will be something nice to discuss when the thread for event 2 pops up.

YoshiEnVerde
07-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Yeah, I'm just going to save my SR wild cards, and 99 R wild cards for now until the event happens. For now I'll just focus on finishing up maxing out the N girls.

In some events players use 5 girls in each match.
In some events your total SED is used - So leveling all girls is needed.
I dont know what next event is or how it works.

I'll have to agree with you too on this. Best bet would be to save wild cards until a few days before the event, just in case any new card is added to the game that tops above current best cards.

Currently best cards are:

Super Rare

Event-Only:

Chikusa Uno (12,700)
Miyu Kisaki (11,830)

F2P:

Hiyori Katagiri (11,000)

Rare

F2P:

Marie Mochizuki (7,270)
Airu Shirayuki (7,080)
Noriko Takase (6,410)

Normal

F2P:

Riza Shimozono (2,860)
Ouka Komai (2,700)
Shuri Kanno (2,370)

- - - Updated - - -

I might be totally wrong (sorry if it's the case) but I think it's really 3 times the amount (3倍 = 3 Bai).
They say that for a Moe to defeat the best Sexy it need to have 4,439 SED.
Bade need 3,775 SED to defeat the best Moe.
And Sexy need to have 4,105 SED to defeat the best Bade.
All those value are for the Japanese version.

The main reason those numbers seem disproportionate to me is that a max lvl normal card could easily defeat a Lvl50 SR, just from that matchup bonus.
I'll recheck that wiki and see.

Indeed, the values posted in the wiki state the matchup bonus is 3x...
That actually means a lvl maxed card can easily defeat any matchup lvl maxed card one rarity tier up, and any lvl maxed normal can defeat any matchup lvl50~60 SR card.

That's a huge advantage given to matchups.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, minimum requirements for having any chance are:

Against all Super Rare deck

Lvl100:

3,944: No N card. Any midleveled R. Any lowleveled SR card
3,667: No N card. Any midleveled R or SR card
4,234: No N card. Any midleveled R or SR card

Lvl75:

2,958: No N card. Any midleveled R or SR card
2,750: Lvl90 Riza Shimozono. Any midleveled R or SR card
3,175: No N card. Any midleveled R or SR card

Lvl50:

1,972: Any high leveled N card. Any midleveled R card. Any low leveled SR card
1,834: Any high leveled N card. Any midleveled R card. Any low leveled SR card
2,117: Any high leveled N card. Any midleveled R card. Any low leveled SR card

Against all Rare deck

Any N matchup card will work for evenly matched lvls.
Any R/SR matchup card will work, regardless of lvl.

Against all Normal deck

Any matchup card will work, regardless of lvl.

My SED tables are quite full of holes, so I can't calculate exact thresholds for R mid+ levels, or most SRs.

Tenhou
07-13-2015, 10:59 AM
Interesting.

My Hiyori is at 52 already so once the event comes it'll be a cake to level her further. As far as i saw a fair time ago, Saki Kakiuchi was one of the best SR cards so i went and hit 100 with her sometime during the event (she was 70ish before the event already). Akie is obviously at 100 too since i raised her during the event. Other than that i have Runa and Yui Takami at 80ish

That should probably cover me on the pvp battles, right? I have every non-payer card apart from the limited SR from Clit-chan and the 30 day login one (and possibly more if there are story mode ones i cannot get yet because i have not cleared all the story mode).

KaAnor
07-13-2015, 11:28 AM
There is also the friend help in battle that I didn't understand (I haven't really tried ...), but the friend seem to lend a card to the one in battle, if not you will have a low level Airu instead. Don't really know how it works but friends will help once again.

YoshiEnVerde
07-13-2015, 11:51 AM
There is also the friend help in battle that I didn't understand (I haven't really tried ...), but the friend seem to lend a card to the one in battle, if not you will have a low level Airu instead. Don't really know how it works but friends will help once again.

Trying to clean up Google's mess on the HELP section:

PeroColliseum dedicated CENTER UNIT will be called as HELP.
If you leave a high SED card in the CENTER PLACE, it may be able to help your PeroFriend win.
Be specially careful to note this is not center card in My Pero.
There is no reward given for helping, even in a victory.

If you've never played PeroColliseum before, the deck-building window will auomatically open if you try to enter PeroColliseum and you have 5 or more cards.
You don't start participating PeroColliseum until you've personally validated a deck.
(I'll finish this later)

zZGatEZz
07-13-2015, 12:12 PM
I joined the game 2 day before the Event end so i couldn't get the 3rd Scene of the event eventhough i tried, could someone show me the way to get it or atleast help me watch this H-scene, pls?
P/s: Sr for my bad English!

YoshiEnVerde
07-13-2015, 12:48 PM
I joined the game 2 day before the Event end so i couldn't get the 3rd Scene of the event eventhough i tried, could someone show me the way to get it or atleast help me watch this H-scene, pls?
P/s: Sr for my bad English!

Sometime in the future, a special zone will be opened to do exactly that.
If you go to Completion Scheme (The grey book icon), you'll see three options.
If you started only two days ago, you shouldn't have any of them enabled.

The first one is GHQ, which you can use to try and hunt the girls you missed through the exploration. Every day it targets a specific neighborhood (every neighborhood was shared by two exploration stages). It works exactly like Exploration, but it costs twice the stamina, returns half the exp and pero, and can net you all 6 girls that were available for the two relevant stages.
The second one is Pero Collection!, which is the one you're asking for. In there you'll be able to get those missing movies, but you won't get the rewards. In your case, you'll get all Kasumi movies, but you won't get the Kasumi limited card.
The third one is Treacherous Moon, a type of event that we'll have access to later in time

zZGatEZz
07-14-2015, 04:10 PM
Sometime in the future, a special zone will be opened to do exactly that.
If you go to Completion Scheme (The grey book icon), you'll see three options.
If you started only two days ago, you shouldn't have any of them enabled.

The first one is GHQ, which you can use to try and hunt the girls you missed through the exploration. Every day it targets a specific neighborhood (every neighborhood was shared by two exploration stages). It works exactly like Exploration, but it costs twice the stamina, returns half the exp and pero, and can net you all 6 girls that were available for the two relevant stages.
The second one is Pero Collection!, which is the one you're asking for. In there you'll be able to get those missing movies, but you won't get the rewards. In your case, you'll get all Kasumi movies, but you won't get the Kasumi limited card.
The third one is Treacherous Moon, a type of event that we'll have access to later in time

Thank you very much, and also where can i see all of these card CG in the internet?

YoshiEnVerde
07-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Thank you very much, and also where can i see all of these card CG in the internet?

I know one of the JP wikis has all CGs per card, but I can't remember which one of them all it is.
Either that, or looking for them in a hentai archive site

Kotono
07-14-2015, 04:38 PM
I linked to the site for that in the OP card spoilers. The outofstandard or whatever it was.

chillinfar
07-15-2015, 12:13 AM
Someone got issues with rewards during Elite Guard event?

I didn't received reward 3 times, even when i got MVP rank (just 7k left for 15 SR Wild Cards T_T). Support answered (and apologized) yesterday and i wasn't the one with the issue.

All failures was on last day of event.