PDA

View Full Version : Gambit observations

Nutakum
12-16-2015, 06:19 PM
Background: Hadn't been playing the game yet for Gambit 1, finished all 200 locations for Gambit 2, finished all 200 locations for Gambit 3.

I've noticed that the stamina / roll amount for a lot of the levels has been different in Gambit 3 than it was in Gambit 2. Since I've already finished getting through Gambit its hard to pull out specific examples other than the Ex Level, but to illustrate my point:

Gambit 2 Ex Level - 7 stamina per roll - 7 rolls to Choice of Fate (14>28>42>57>71>85>100)
Gambit 3 Ex Level - 7 stamina per roll - 8 rolls to Choice of Fate (12>25>37>50>62>75>87>100)

I know its not a big difference, I'm mostly just curious... Is this globally the Ex Level value for Gambit 3 or is it possibly effected by lvl? I know I was much lower level the first time I went through in Gambit 2, this time I'm a higher level and its more stamina cost to get through each stage. While I didn't document the stamina cost/roll count for levels 1-200 I am positive that at least some of those levels also cost more than the same level compared to Gambit 2. Of course, its a much easier explanation that the stamina cost was globally raised since there are more users/people have had more time to level up their accounts, but I figured it was worth asking:

Can anyone with a significantly lower / higher player level confirm what the cost is for them in the Ex Level? I'm currently lvl 52 with the 7 stamina / 8 roll count. Thanks!

chillinfar
12-16-2015, 06:24 PM
stamina cost is the same for everyone, no matter level (lvl 83).

On past perogambit i remember was 8 rolls too.

Balek
12-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Level 56 - 7 stamina / 8 roll count too

I'm curious about the lower levels. Didn't really pay attention to such details but it's interesting.
Two possible outcomes:
1. Nutaku just silently increases things coz $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
2. OP is mistaken and it was always 8 rolls as Chillin says.
Can anyone else confirm?

chillinfar
12-16-2015, 06:26 PM
The min recommended level for a free user is 30. At this point you should have more than 200 stamina.

However, (paid) booster packs offered at lower levels can give a ton of peronamin to start the hunt. At 1st perogambit they offered an enhanced pack (with event gacha tickets plus the usual).

Nutakum
12-16-2015, 06:33 PM
I made a spreadsheet documenting the stamina cost / roll count for levels 100-Ex Lvl for Gambit 2, so I'm not going off of memory with that. I didn't track it this time, because I assumed it would be the exact same. However, I noticed that with a number of the levels in Gambit 3 I was doing 1 extra roll to get to the Choice of Fate... but by the time I noticed I was already around stage 150ish and didn't feel like it was significant enough of a change to document specifics again. However, I can assure you, Ex Lvl in Gambit 2 was exactly as I documented in my original post.

chillinfar
12-17-2015, 09:33 PM
I noticed that only at 2nd phase (Stages 101-120)