PDA

View Full Version : Big Bang Empire

Armeris
12-17-2015, 08:52 AM
Honestly I doubt the game be very successful on Scamtaku or here, but maybe we can enjoy it one week or two ^^.

Before Scamtaku added it I already had hatred that the game content is a bit meh, and the adult content even more meh XD so the expectations are very low, but as I say can be funny for a while.

There are some interest on make a Studio? I think there are two right now, one made by myself, but if the other one have some members let me know to join.

The game itsef is not complex, facebook style, and as I say the adult content is almost inexistent, at least as far as I investigated at the time, you do some quest, earn money, buy new items to improve your stats, fight vs other players and can join to a guild (stuido), and of course there are studio vs studio. You have a passive job to earn extra money a few times per day and can film movies to obtain more fans and no much more.

The way you film a movie is funny, you have a time and can do certain to stuff to improve the quality of the title, the perfect point for add some scenes or something, but unfortunely as I say, nothing T_T.

Talking about normal money, you can buy even epic items on the shop if are available on the offers, that is good. The same with energy refills and boosters.

About the diamonds (real money currency), well, the price of some stuff seems a bit high, in others not, for example, change the title of a movie have the same price as a 7 day booster.

Not sure how good are the events, because as far as I know events exist, for example on the official FB page, not the Scamtaku one, they announce an advent calendar bonus logging, but for some reason, on Scamtaku's version, we do not have that stuff, maybe they'll add it later.

About energy system, energy used for the pvp and filming movies is restored like normal on DMM games, so during a film you must pay attention and you can back for pvp almost many times as you want, of course you can use diamonds to refill it.

The energy used for quest is a bit different, refilled only once each day, plus spending money or diamonds you can refill half bar up to 4 times each day.

soranokira
12-17-2015, 09:21 AM
all I can say is that unlikely this game or hero zone will be popular enough among the members here to warrant a subforum for themselves. just like hellfire girls

buttlover
12-17-2015, 10:11 AM
a thread for that shitty game? <br />
<br />
I mean i am supportive of indie developers and all. But even I have standards. No proper art work, no captive game play or decent plot to make me excited about the...

MiqDoloran
12-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Doesn't really matter unless their service for other games suffers. I just stay clear of these games. I get that they want to be big with adult gaming, but obviously the Western adult gaming industry is pretty piss poor.

buttlover
12-17-2015, 03:09 PM
i would much rather them fix the real things first, like the front page http://www.nutaku.net/home/ links to error occurred for me

Kaguya
12-18-2015, 12:43 AM
To be honest when i saw this game i thought i was in newgrounds for a second.

Armeris
12-18-2015, 03:06 AM
If anyone is interested in a studio search: Harem Battle Club, my character is Diadora.

I'll play until I get bored, maybe in one week, maybe in one month, maybe tomorrow, meanwhile here is my offer XD

About the game, as far as I know was designed to be facebook compatible, one of those game quickly developed in a era of these kind of games, the game itself is not so bad, if you consider their original goal, well, if you're a anime style lover/fascist you do not like what you see, is western cartoon style, the real problem is the lack of content. But I suppose that the game is good enough to keep living, of course, in the context of is purpose of fast game with a little adult atmosphere, do not expect Witcher 3 gameplay XD

The Great Gatsby
12-20-2015, 04:49 PM
Eyh Armeris ! =D <3 <3

A shame I only see your thread now, because I started to play yesterday, and I was looking for a decent studio to join.
Since the others looked lame, I built mine : The French Seductress
Otherwise, I would have joined your team with great pleasure.

For my part, I think this game is a breath of fresh air in a site where you can only find Anime-type games. Osawari Island really disappointed me and I was looking for... Something different.
I had a lot of fun with unknown players, and I see that there is an happy mood in this game. Only positive for the moment.

EDIT : plus, western adult cartoon is kinda sexy. My bimbo Erikah could outsex a lot of the characters from Osawari. :cool:

kyoshirio
12-22-2015, 06:52 AM
was wondering wheres BBE part and now i found it :v new member on your studio here

Uberhausen
12-23-2015, 03:16 AM
I found it pretty lame. As mentioned, no adult content. Just some lazy fight scenes. Maybe if the PvP involved sex instead of fighting you could call it an adult game.

witcher1701
12-25-2015, 11:01 AM
Yeah its pretty damn sucky