PDA

View Full Version : Units are done on the Wiki

Lafate
12-21-2015, 01:28 AM
click here

Feel free to look around. Let me know if anything is wrong or missing and I'll fix it ASAP.

(Note: Some obtainable placing are missing due to their pages not yet existing in the wiki which I'm waiting for.)

Kamahari Akuma
12-21-2015, 08:26 AM
Least its clear for all intended purposes but I can still see its a work in progress. Not sure about some things like Black Karma having a passive ability though (coming from the guy who was unlucky enough not to own her).

Blaxer
12-21-2015, 10:45 AM
Least its clear for all intended purposes but I can still see its a work in progress. Not sure about some things like Black Karma having a passive ability though (coming from the guy who was unlucky enough not to own her).

I do see an ability on JP wiki (受けたダメージの20%と同じだけ味方 HPを回復する) but here on nutaku i don't see this 20% HP recovery anywhere (i own a black karma), i assume it was added on later patches as it is even in her normal stage, not even AW is needed in order for her to have it... i'm curious now

Lafate
12-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Light of Sin should not have been listed yet. We don't have it in EN, but what it does is....

It heals your units for 20% as far as I can tell.

Blaxer
12-21-2015, 12:02 PM
Also while checking the JP wiki got curious about Plat Karma and her AW ability looks so badass for a unit like her that can't be healed by normal means

Lafate
12-21-2015, 12:10 PM
Also while checking the JP wiki got curious about Plat Karma and her AW ability looks so badass for a unit like her that can't be healed by normal means

It is only 1% each attack. As far as I remember. She wouldn't be able to serve the same position as her black counterpart, but fighting a lot of smaller units she would probably be a godsend.

Blaxer
12-21-2015, 12:23 PM
It is only 1% each attack. As far as I remember. She wouldn't be able to serve the same position as her black counterpart, but fighting a lot of smaller units she would probably be a godsend.

it's actually 2%
攻撃毎に最大HPの2%HPが回復する
and comparisons to black Karma are not fair, black karma can tank astronomical damage for 13 seconds at a time but once her skill wears off you need some time before it is ready again, and in the mean time she's there standing at 1hp, OR you just retreat her; plat karma has an actual way of healing giving her extra time if against low damaging enemies or even low HP enemies; then again, it's only after AW comes
One can't just compare black Karma to other units and expect a decent outcome :(

exk
12-21-2015, 01:04 PM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27831502

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=627880&postcount=5393 lol I'm not surprised that I sort of called it.

Lafate
12-21-2015, 01:05 PM
it's actually 2%
攻撃毎に最大HPの2%HPが回復する
and comparisons to black Karma are not fair, black karma can tank astronomical damage for 13 seconds at a time but once her skill wears off you need some time before it is ready again, and in the mean time she's there standing at 1hp, OR you just retreat her; plat karma has an actual way of healing giving her extra time if against low damaging enemies or even low HP enemies; then again, it's only after AW comes
One can't just compare black Karma to other units and expect a decent outcome :(

Well you kind of have to compare platinum karma to black karma because they are the same unit. You have to specifically make the choice of one or the other.

Overload
12-22-2015, 05:42 AM
I have a question about the Karmas, is it through revival possible to have both? Or is the Karma revival black only?

soranokira
12-22-2015, 08:48 AM
I have a question about the Karmas, is it through revival possible to have both? Or is the Karma revival black only?

you can have both since my understanding is that you farm up a set amount of revival crystals to trade in for either Karma (black being worth more of course). From my own viewing, I find plat karma rather unnecessary even after AW. drain hp is helpful considering her inability to be healed and makes her more similar to her class name of Vampire Queen, but it's rather unnecessary and Lilia AW can actually kind of replace her completely (lilia's AW ability is to regen hp over time, slightly different from lifesteal, but you get the point)

Lafate
12-22-2015, 06:24 PM

Yes you can have both.

you can have both since my understanding is that you farm up a set amount of revival crystals to trade in for either Karma (black being worth more of course). From my own viewing, I find plat karma rather unnecessary even after AW. drain hp is helpful considering her inability to be healed and makes her more similar to her class name of Vampire Queen, but it's rather unnecessary and Lilia AW can actually kind of replace her completely (lilia's AW ability is to regen hp over time, slightly different from lifesteal, but you get the point)

I may actually add platinum karma to my list. Ganking purposes and what not.