PDA

View Full Version : Super Elite Guard SR

Dude8000
12-26-2015, 08:58 AM
Hi,

could someone please explain to me how to get the Super Elite Guard SR?
Obviously during second phase but what are the exact conditions?
Do I have to kill 150 Super Elites? Cuz that's whatI red about the last Events.

Thanks in advance :)

soranokira
12-26-2015, 09:20 AM
yes, 150 SEG kills. poking them might work as well (weak hit on a friend's SEG, assuming your friend's SEG dies). any SEGs you find count as 1 if it dies as well.

chillinfar
12-26-2015, 10:48 AM
lol, previous ones was 100 to get SR (turned down from 300 after shitstorm at 2nd EG). I have bad feelings about the changes on eGacha.

- - - Updated - - -

And i'm forced to cash because 1.2M SED will be low and friendlist started to be thinner and weaker (blocked by most whales after the "macro Führer" fiasco in perogambit).

Unregistered
12-26-2015, 02:48 PM
You started a massive QQ thread, removed multiple of them because you couldn't benefit from them and now you're surprised they can't be arsed to add you back now you want to leech off them? Colour me not surprised to be honest.

Last time I had no issues getting the 100 kills last time, as the SEG boost from reaching 100k EP or what it was during first phase was huge, however I kinda doubt SEG rate will be as high this time as around. Either way, poking should be enough, so keep an eye on the support list and hope you have some active friends that spot a lot of SEGs and people are around to finish them off.

chillinfar
12-27-2015, 12:04 AM
I don't removed them, i got kicked, that's different and i don't regret it. Blocklist is blocklist, I can't do nothing with that except handle things by myself.

And we still without knowing how will work the new SEG summmon rate. According to Nutkau, rate via EP is 6% + any other did by cards from eGacha. This means, from 100 times you summon elite guard, 6 will be SEG.

Shadowfae
12-28-2015, 06:09 AM
You're missing the base discovery rate, you know.

The rate you're talking about is the BONUS. If you get 300k ep, you will have an additional 6 out of every 100 be SEGs. But if the base rate is 1%, it would then come to a total of 7/100 (or if the base is 10%, it would then be 16/100).

chillinfar
12-28-2015, 09:20 AM
read again the EP part from announce

JSensei
12-28-2015, 10:38 AM
I just read the announcement again.

@Shadowfae is correct in saying there is a base rate. If you clear the 300,000 EP hurdle, you will get base rate + 6%. If you have an alpha slayer (rare or higher), you will get some additional percentage as well. The second phase alpha slayers have a slightly higher boost.

There is still some base encounter rate, but meeting the EP hurdle will INCREASE it by 6%. My Alpha SR will give me +3%. So my total SEG rate will be base rate +9%.

This is further backed up by reading the event tab, which says it will increase the rate.

That said, the event tab says that SECs will increase EP. To an extent, this is true, but not directly. The rate is still the same. 33.3333 HP for one EP (assuming you dealt the most damage and finish it). But the difference is, you can kill them faster. Considering I nearly doubled my base SED from EG 4 and lucked out and got an alpha slayer, I can practically do a weak seduction that is as powerful as my full seductions from the last event. Girls that took 60-120 minutes are wiped out in 15-30 minutes, and I'm currently taking down girls that would have been out of my range last event in 30-45 minutes. So indirectly, I am getting SIGNIFICANTLY more EP, but it is by being able to take down more girls faster, not by getting any multiplier on the EP drops.

chillinfar
12-28-2015, 10:49 AM
We will see it working in 2 days and knowing Nutkau something bad will come.

P.S: burned my eGachas, no cards (not even former event cards). Box still 14/19 since 3rd EG.

JSensei
12-28-2015, 11:33 AM
If you're that concerned, send them a ticket. Based on what it says, it says INCREASE the rate. Unless the base rate is 0%, it should be SOMETHING.

In THEORY, you could start in phase two and still win the whole damn thing. In all likelihood that is impossible, but it is theoretically possible. A person that started in phase 2 SHOULD still be able to encounter SEGs eventually.

chillinfar
12-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Experience and shitstorms talks.

Remember the past, when assists on SEG never worked until people got tired and they should put them working (and they wanted a 300 SEG cap for Kanae at 2nd EG). The announce on eGacha also was product of another fiasco.

And now i see a factor, people (between free and paid users) with more than 1M SED. For chicken players a zero rate of SEG can be an advantage (saying this when i saw 11M Kasumi when i was 90k), the issue could be with the rest.

JSensei
12-28-2015, 01:19 PM
If what I saw earlier on the thread is true, you have to have a minimum elimination count to get SEGs to appear. Either 100 or 150, right?

If your SED is only 90k, then it's unlikely you'll rack up 100-150 eliminations. And if you do, there are always elixirs to chase them away or just wait out the half hour. It's not like they stick around long.

chillinfar
12-28-2015, 02:07 PM
At 2nd EG i got 4 consecutive SEG, when multiple summoning wasn't implemented by Nutkau.

- - - Updated - - -

(not so) Off-topic: EvilAngel (finally) is destroying the ranking (1st place atm)

JSensei
12-28-2015, 02:32 PM
(not so) Off-topic: EvilAngel (finally) is destroying the ranking (1st place atm)

That just proves my point. You can start any time you want if you cash hard enough. I'm just happy to be in the upper 200s for a free player.

Vic47
12-29-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm 193 EG eliminations and 503 Rank currently (100% f2p)
I have also supported the "anti-macro initiative". Though, i've only removed those who had EvilAngel on their friend list, and only for the Gambit event period - just because, as i told before, i feel it is not right to cheat on other players (cheating on Scamtaku is fine for me, since they treat us bad themselves in the first place). Also, by biggest problem with the way EA acts it not even the fact he uses macro's leaving other people with no chance to profit from their friends' pink boxes if they also have EA on their lists, but the fact he lends his account to other people, or uses some software (whatever) to do that 24/7. Other macro suers (if any - i can't say for sure who else does this, sice on my list boxes are getting opened by different people all the time, and i saw no streaks of more than 2-3 pinks in a row, while i did some lucky streaks of over 5 pinks in a row, all of which were spawned in a minute or two - so i could be called a macro-user myself if someone would watch my list closely, while i'm actually not, and even visit the box section only a few times a day, just forgetting about it most of the time). Also, other "whales" are pretty much lagging behind EA and 1-2 other top players, so i doubt the difference in the points would be so noticable if they all would do the same trick. And even after removing all who had Ea on their list i have at least 8 players with SED over 1M and 24 players with SED over 500 (not including me). Also, some of the "lowbies" have rare limited cards from the first events and all lvl 105 cards on their deck, so i guess some of them might actually be donaters with high Event SED. So, due to the nature of games like this one, you just have to deal with donaters and the way they play, since the devs/publisher works for them in the first place, and only "letting us, f2p's play too, for free" so there's no real point in waiting for them to do something big towards us. For those, who just can't deal with it it's, probably, better to now ruin your nerves and choose some other "buy once/torrent and play" game.

JSensei
12-29-2015, 08:41 PM
I was actually shocked. EvilAngel added me. No idea why. But I figure he might be useful for getting SEGs, so I confirmed the add.

The crazy thing is I'm a free player. I just keep at it pretty well.

Unregistered
12-30-2015, 05:02 AM
I was actually shocked. EvilAngel added me. No idea why. But I figure he might be useful for getting SEGs, so I confirmed the add.

The crazy thing is I'm a free player. I just keep at it pretty well.

Dunno, makes sense to me. What's the point in adding a bunch of whales if they don't share their SEGs because they kill them on their own? Better add active F2P players that won't have the SED to beat SEGs on their own. He probably deemed a bunch of guys on his friend list not active enough anymore, so he went digging through the event rankings. At least that's what I do when I free up a friend spot, just that I look for whales that can kill me SEGs, rather than F2Ps that share SEGs with me. :P

SumTingRong
12-30-2015, 06:06 AM
the new girl is on crack :rolleyes:

khermeker
12-30-2015, 08:07 AM
well im other free player and im fine on event....171 EG elimination and 450 ranking (i killed all my own and never attack others ..that make my support count too low but give me more sed) now on second stage i will do same as before, support SEG and ask for help for any SEG that appear that will help me on support.

PD: i think i only have 4 or 5 whales on friend list T.T but well for now seems work for take down SEG

ThermalGeeK
12-30-2015, 02:10 PM
How do you kill a SEG I am a Free player and this thing is HUGE used a potion to remove halv and she is still on 8700000 hp, and I have to kill 100 of them to get her card.? O_O

- - - Updated - - -

How do you kill a SEG I am a Free player and this thing is HUGE used a potion to remove halv and she is still on 8700000 hp, and I have to kill 100 of them to get her card.? O_O
Music is awesome xD , lucky I had 2 friends to help but umm... do I still get a kill.?

Massume
12-30-2015, 02:39 PM

Music is awesome xD , lucky I had 2 friends to help but umm... do I still get a kill.?

Yeah just hitting a SEG will already count as a kill. So if you want to get 100 kills, you will need some strong friends that shares their SEG with you.

chillinfar
12-30-2015, 03:34 PM
We are not killing SEG, we are "flirting" SEG. Is a seduction game, not a war game.