PDA

View Full Version : Area 1-3 vs Bonus Area

Opalia24
06-26-2015, 01:57 PM
This is a comparesom between staying at area 1.3 and seducing the girls so you end at the bonus stage.
Conclution: Players who stay at area 1.3 will start out week but the will reach max power 10-20 faster than if you play normaly.
I feel that this super effective tactic should be neffed as it is boring as hell.

** It is not posible to ge back to an area you already left **

All player regain 1 energy per min or 1440 energy per 24 hours if there energy bar is not full.

At stage 1-3
Eash spin cost 1 energy so 1440 spin max per day.

3-Chance:
144 * 3-Chance - if N-girls and R-girl are level player get 56.700 Pero from N-girs and R-girls
2 SR girls from 3-chamce per day or + 3000 Pero if maxed.

3-Pero:
144 * 3-Pero 144 * 50 = 7200 Pero

3-Gift
144 gifts around 100 N-Wild per day returned

3-Exp
144 3-Exp give 288 Exp

To finish all quest (ex 3-SR) take around 1500 spins. For dayli quest(19000 Pero, 4 N-wild, 3*R-Wild, 3 *SR-Wild, 1* N-Gacha, 1 * R-Gacha)
Total at stage 1-3: 104 * N-Wild, 4*R-Wild, 3 * SR-Wild, 1*N-Gacha, 1* R-Gacha, 1584 Exp, 89416 Pero, +2 level to first SR girl.

Bonus area:
Each spin cost 10 energy so 144 spins per day max.

3-Chance
15* 3-Chance per day 0.25 SR-girl per day + 3.75 R-girl per day + 11 N.girls

3-Exp
15*3-Exp around 300 exp.

3-Pero
15* 3-Pero 15* 50 * 10 = 7500 Pero

3-Gift
15 * Gift send per day 10 N-Wild returned.

Quest: 10000 Pero, 3 *N-Wild, 4*R-Wild (Normaly much fewer quest can be completed)

Total 13 N-Wild, 4-R-Wild, 23680 Pero, 1584 Exp, +0.25 level to SR-girl + 3.75 level to R-girl per day + 11 level N.girls

If N.Wild is used on N-girl, and R-Wild on R-girl and SR-Wild on SR girl and R-Gacha is traded to SR-Wild3 than we get:

N-Girls: Area 1.3: +105 level, Bonus stage +13 level.
R-Girls: Area 1.3: +4 Level, Bonus stage: + 4 Level.
SR-Girls: Area 1.3: +8 Level, Bonus stage + 0.25 level.
Pero: Area 1.3: 89414 Peso, Bonus stage 23680 Peso.
At Area 1.3 players also have small chance of getting Ex-Wild form quest.

I have max 12 N-girls already even thougth I only played my area 1.3 accound for 7 days so far. I max 2 N-girls per day atm. When all are N-girls are maxed my R-Girls will automatic gain levels much faste - I think I cam max 1 R-Girl per day or so. When all R-Girls are max SR start to gain level more than 25 levels per day I estimnate. Bonus area accound will gain less than 1 SR girl level ofcause per day.

Players who go for bonus area gain SEd much faster in the start long run they are no match against area 1.3 players. A player in bonus area can ofcause buy 65 Peronamin per day to get the same number of spins than a 1.3 player. That is 65$ per day - lol. Ofcause if they spand 65$ per day for 2-3 months they will be maxed too but that just cost 5000$.

The advantage of staying at 1.3 it too big. It is boring to stay at 1.3 for months but players have to do it if thay want to stay in the top and dont spend 5000$.
My suggestion let player restore energy equal to the cost of 1 spin.
So if you at area 1.3 restore 1 energy per 5 min and at bonus area 10 energy per 5 min. Now it just 5 energy per 5 min and that is sick.

I thouth it was just the girls who sucked but it is the bonus area that really sucks atm - lol.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 02:11 PM
what the hell is all this garbage?

just delete it please, it makes zero sense

Opalia24
06-26-2015, 02:23 PM
I hope it is easyer to understand now

Shiro
06-26-2015, 03:56 PM
I hope it is easyer to understand now

I think what the Guest is TRYING to say, is that maybe you could structure this a bit better? Good points though for newcomers! :)

kqly
06-26-2015, 04:05 PM
^^^
What they said

Kotono
06-26-2015, 04:56 PM
I'm not so sure that this is relevant information.
I can't possibly suggest to a fresh player to not got past area 1-3. They are not really getting to enjoy the game like that.

However, I CAN see this strategy being used on an alt account. You can friend request only your main account and then use it to try farming as many gifts as possible.
I personally can't see any other use for this.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 12:09 AM
Around 2 years started to play another free mmo. Each time a player won a battle he could chouse 1 of 10 cards as a reward. Of he could now see the frond of the card untill he made his chouse. I newer hack or used extra programs other that excel which I use it find optimal tactics. In that game I found that holding down "tab" and back-space while picking led me pick a look at each card without picking it. Not worry this tricx dont work iin PeroPero seduction. I checked nowhere in the game it said that I could not press "Tap" key while clicking the mouse. Nomaly one of the 10 cards was very good and most of the other cards was crap. Once in a while player could get a flask from a quest that restore a bit stamina (it was called energy in that game). I could get that flask almost every time by looking at all 10 card before picking a card. So I my "startegy" give me unlimmed stamina all the cooles cards all the time I could dream of like a super rare level potion. My level just skyrocked - a free player with twice the power than everyone else. PvP and tourments was a joke - I had atlesat double hp than anyone else and my attcaks just did double dammage. One player who has spend around 1000$ on day one was soon crash.. He really didnt stand a chance - For a while it was fun to be number 1 - winning all tournement and PvP all matches - No 1 on all high scores. Even updating equipmen could be undone with my trick so if upgrate item failed - I just did an undo. I shaied my trick with 9 friends (who was played as free aswell) and the top 10 became ours - Paying players didnt have a chance in hell to enter top 10...

After 3 months I got to the conclution that tha trick not just ruined the fun for every body else than me and my 9 friend also for ourself and I quit. I was newer boned or anything.
It is fun for me to try to find best tacktic but if tacktic are so powerfull that it will blow anyone out of the sky it just ruin the game. I like to fin a way to get an edge so I can becoume no 1 without spending a single cent which can be hard to accheve in a pay-to-win game.

Anther observation often if you want some thing to change in a game like this you need to have more than one player complaining about the same thing.

Back to PeroPero and the 1.3 tacktics. Eighter use it yourself and be borred to death or get you ass kick all the time by some one that use it.
So I find 1.3 tacktic to be a nasty bug and I hope it will be fixed without me having to prove that it will ruin the game.

My solution is to let PeroPero restore stamina equal to the cost of one spin per 5 min. Does anyone agreen with me?
At least now I told anyone about the 1.3 bug... If everyone know the bug the game will be fair imo.
Bugs like this rarely gets fixed in free game like PeroPero before half the players quit the game.

Kotono
06-27-2015, 12:24 AM
Problem here is the theory is flawed.

I have max 12 N-girls already even thougth I only played my area 1.3 accound for 7 days so far. I max 2 N-girls per day atm. When all are N-girls are maxed my R-Girls will automatic gain levels much faste - I think I cam max 1 R-Girl per day or so. When all R-Girls are max SR start to gain level more than 25 levels per day I estimnate. Bonus area accound will gain less than 1 SR girl level ofcause per day.

This right here doesn't work. When going through stages and getting a chance time, if the selected card is level 100 already, you do NOT get a level on another card. In stages, you get pero depending on the rarity.

This has already been found out elsewhere.

Opalia24
06-27-2015, 03:32 AM
I earn more that 90 K Pero per day. Cost of 6*N-Gacha has now just been reduces to 7500 Pero. So I can get 72 N-Gacha per day.
I max 2 N-girl per day - well that is just what I can observe atm.
If all my N-Girls is max is seem than N-Gacha will boost my R-Girls instead so my R-Girls will skyrock in levels, maybe only 75 R girl levels per day.
Same when all R-Girls are maxed then SR-girls will start to skyrock.

Players who are at bonus stage only get like +10 level for N girls per day (like my other account). In 200 days all its N-Girls will be maxed if no new N-Girls come out, but new N-Girl come out. So it will newer max all it N-Girls and the N-girl boost will not become R-Girl boosts or SR-girl boost.

Ofcause all my girls at stage 1.3 is max other that SR girl - Preo for 3-chance earns me 60 K Pero per day they enable me to buy tons of N-Gacha.

I am not 100.000 SED yet but it is only 7 days since I made my 1.3 account.

It is true I dont exceed players who played twice as long time and who spend 200$ jet.

Unregistered
06-30-2015, 09:36 AM
I earn more that 90 K Pero per day. Cost of 6*N-Gacha has now just been reduces to 7500 Pero. So I can get 72 N-Gacha per day.
I max 2 N-girl per day - well that is just what I can observe atm.
If all my N-Girls is max is seem than N-Gacha will boost my R-Girls instead so my R-Girls will skyrock in levels, maybe only 75 R girl levels per day.
Same when all R-Girls are maxed then SR-girls will start to skyrock.

Players who are at bonus stage only get like +10 level for N girls per day (like my other account). In 200 days all its N-Girls will be maxed if no new N-Girls come out, but new N-Girl come out. So it will newer max all it N-Girls and the N-girl boost will not become R-Girl boosts or SR-girl boost.

Ofcause all my girls at stage 1.3 is max other that SR girl - Preo for 3-chance earns me 60 K Pero per day they enable me to buy tons of N-Gacha.

I am not 100.000 SED yet but it is only 7 days since I made my 1.3 account.

It is true I dont exceed players who played twice as long time and who spend 200$ jet.

FYI before the event I get around 10 - 15 LVL on SR card everyday from the bonus area, the biggest benefit of bonus area isn't the chance roll but the chance to get Wild SR, at least for me, never spend a dollar on pero2, now sitting with 146k SED, so I believe your theory is kind of flawed here and there. and after event come out it become event more out of place since we can get R and SR wild card even more easier than your way which is maxing every single of the N card first

Kotono
06-30-2015, 11:21 AM
We also get tons of pero from these elite guard events that can be used to buy N wild cards quite quickly.

Opalia24
07-03-2015, 06:04 AM
Now that we got the event I am missing the ability to have 2 quest at same time which I get by going to area 5.3.
The acount I made first which are at bonus area have 40000 SED less even my 2nd account that me 1.3 acount.
My 1.3 acount have around 165K SED without event bonus - which I think pritty good. 4 N-girls are around level 50 rest of my N-girls are maxed.
After event have finished I will go to area 5.3.

Tenhou
07-03-2015, 06:18 AM
I wish i had known it was actually possible to skip beating bosses and just keep exploring. Feels really silly that it is more profitable to stay in the first areas.

Unregistered
07-06-2015, 12:59 AM
25 N-Girls maxed as free player mostly because of area 1.3, almost 200k SED without any event bonus. After event I will move to area 5-3 to have 2 quest at same time and a spin cost of 5.

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 03:43 AM
how can you stay at those stages... i mean 1-3 area?after i finished a stage it automatically lead me to the next one

nip101
04-22-2016, 04:27 AM
To stay on a stage you just don't do the boss battle. Once you clear it you cant go back though. In the long run it doesn't mater all the much though.

Also talk about necro :P