PDA

View Full Version : Airu Shirayuki

DragonSR
01-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Since Airu is getting a new card via the crappy Medal system, I thought it would be great to know what everyone thinks of our big breasted companion. Love her? Hate her? What are your thoughts?

chillinfar
01-02-2016, 03:35 PM
She show you how the saimin works (and why the two starring bros of this story was jerks before Lilith seduced them, but Airu can resist them).

If Nutaku extend the time limit (perhaps perocolo will come after EG seeing), ill buy that card, but before 8th Jan is impossible. I guess few ppl bought that and only due to SEG summoning on this part of event (requires $50 invested on items).

Have two on friendlist with that card.

DragonSR
01-02-2016, 09:11 PM
Yeah. As much as I love Airu, I won't be able to get the card. Can't wait for PeroColo doe.

JSensei
01-02-2016, 09:23 PM
I really like PeroColo. It's my best event.

I don't really find Airu all that attractive, but I like her personality a lot. She's cute and fun.

Vic47
01-03-2016, 09:21 AM
I hate her. Can't find anything attractive in her at all. Though, i have no idea on what chillingfarts is talking about, who is that Lilith and else - all i know - Airu is a stupid and airhead brat that kicks Prot's ass all the time, and was the first girl the Prot hypnose after she tries to kill him. I hate blonds in general, though, i've never thought of bright colour (yellow, white, silver or gray) haired anime girls as of blondes, but Airu feels as an exact stereotypical blonde to me and i hate her. I wish i could replace her as a "guide" with any other girl from my deck, but meh, i can't and it sucks.

chillinfar
01-03-2016, 09:25 AM
She is the answer. PPS has a prequel (Lilith Lil card was released with the movie and it shows why Lilith has 13.1k SED).

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliibn4e

Vic47
01-07-2016, 04:22 PM
She is the answer. PPS has a prequel (Lilith Lil card was released with the movie and it shows why Lilith has 13.1k SED).

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliibn4e

Where i can safely get that? (at least with english subtitles) All the links on that page lead to payed file hostings, deleted files or malware websites.
Torrent link would be the best.

chillinfar
01-07-2016, 04:38 PM
A legit source (DMM/R18)