PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Tips and FAQ

Kuremisago
05-13-2015, 07:53 PM
Figure this would be a good first thread. Please throw out any ideas you have to add. <br />
<br />
<br />
General Tips <br />
1) DO NOT use Silver units as exp fodder. You have limited guaranteed drops, and they have...

Blaxer
05-13-2015, 08:27 PM
What about a "base team"?

Typically a versatile team has:

2 Soldiers
2 Archers
2 Witches
2 Mages
2+ Healers
a duelist

Also notice archers and healers need high aff to be more effective

weras
05-14-2015, 12:38 AM
Who to CC first
Typically, you want to CC a ranged unit first (most likely a healer), since they (with a few exceptions) gain bonus range - this is vital for the later maps.

Imo I think the first units you'll want to CC are ones that will help you beat Gold Armor H as that has the best chance of getting a platinum armor which will let you CC other units faster. The strategy I looked up used a CC Katie and CC Leanne, so I did them first. After that maybe CC 2 archers for the magic crystal daily as I think some players might want to start building up that stock sooner than later. And Of course CC Healers are a must have for pretty much all the later maps and events. For the next event (Maribel) you might want some CC mages and witches if you don't have already.

We should also mention the Sacred crystals, and that you should keep a handful around for stamina and charisma restores for events, and if you want to throw them away, the premium roll is the only one that's worth it. The unit odds according to jp wiki are approximately
50% silver
37% Gold
10% Plat
3% Black

while the rare one is
70% Silver
26.5% Gold
3.5% Plat
1% Black

Keep in mind that you may be unlucky and never get anything other than Eunice and Mortimer though. You can also get extra silvers from the 2k gacha (~3.5% so like 1 in 32 rolls) but you really shouldn't rely on it if you are in need of a specific one.

Sasha
05-15-2015, 02:38 AM
Could add stuff on dailys (run the monday daily as much as you can to get rare exp armours), and on getting Katie/Cloris including stuff like use range to kill the gargoyle.

IEatCrayons
10-01-2015, 12:31 PM
We should also mention the Sacred crystals, and that you should keep a handful around for stamina and charisma restores for events, and if you want to throw them away, the premium roll is the only one that's worth it. The unit odds according to jp wiki are approximately
50% silver
37% Gold
10% Plat
3% Black

while the rare one is
70% Silver
26.5% Gold
3.5% Plat
1% Black

Keep in mind that you may be unlucky and never get anything other than Eunice and Mortimer though. You can also get extra silvers from the 2k gacha (~3.5% so like 1 in 32 rolls) but you really shouldn't rely on it if you are in need of a specific one.

Thanks for this info. I'm still pretty new to the game, thought to CC a healer first so got my strongest one to 50. But I have been struggling to get a copy Silver Healer to complete any CC. I guess the best way for me to get Silver Healer without Sacred crystals is a lots of gold and 2K Gachas. If there is another method for getting Silver units to use in CCs I'd love to know.

Kotono
10-01-2015, 02:23 PM
You can find a few of them by completing all the drops on certain maps. My 3 star guide posted in this forum lists the silvers each map drops as a completion reward.

IEatCrayons
10-01-2015, 04:13 PM
You can find a few of them by completing all the drops on certain maps. My 3 star guide posted in this forum lists the silvers each map drops as a completion reward.

Yeah I've just starting finding guides and and forums like these to help with strategies during the last Mystic Sorcery event . Unfortunately I sacrificed all of the easy Healer copies already 'cause I 3 stared those before I needed help :(. Oh well lesson learned holding on to all silvers or better from now on.

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Newish player here do I have to complete map 4 in order for shiho to drop in map 2?

Aeghas
10-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Newish player here do I have to complete map 4 in order for shiho to drop in map 2?

No, if it says she drops on a map then she drops there regardless of how far you've gotten in the event. The higher the map the higher the drop rate for her, though.

soranokira
10-02-2015, 02:35 AM
I demand an additional note to Terminology:
RNG - acronym for Random Number Generator, it refers to any luck/probability-based events happening in games, as it is the system that is used in most games (if not all) for anything involving % chance of happening. (sometimes also 'affectionately' known as RNGoddess)

faketurtle
10-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Fuck... I didn't learn about the whole CCing after 50 lv until... now, and I've accidentally CC'ed quite a few plats and one back unit before lv 50... Is it worth trying to get those units again to redo it?

And is it worth it instead to just max level them out before CCing?

Kuremisago
10-06-2015, 09:53 PM
I demand an additional note to Terminology:
RNG - acronym for Random Number Generator, it refers to any luck/probability-based events happening in games, as it is the system that is used in most games (if not all) for anything involving % chance of happening. (sometimes also 'affectionately' known as RNGoddess)

K.
Though, it would be RNGesus, not RNGoddess.

Tenhou
10-07-2015, 02:16 AM
K.
Though, it would be RNGesus, not RNGoddess.

Goes by many names, i call it RNGesus too.

Lafate
10-07-2015, 01:32 PM
guessing no one looked at the pinned post? most of this information is there.... reminds me that I need to update it after getting out of the hospital.

Kuremisago
10-07-2015, 09:29 PM
guessing no one looked at the pinned post? most of this information is there.... reminds me that I need to update it after getting out of the hospital.

I made this thread when the forum was opened. Hell if I know why it got necroed.

fangs87
11-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Fuck... I didn't learn about the whole CCing after 50 lv until... now, and I've accidentally CC'ed quite a few plats and one back unit before lv 50... Is it worth trying to get those units again to redo it?

And is it worth it instead to just max level them out before CCing?

Made the same mistake, didnt even know about this site till today.

Question I have so in looking at one of the guides that leads to: Lancer kerry (http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C1%E4%B5%B3%CA%BC%A5%AD%A5%E3%A5%EA%A1%BC)

How do you get them form their say valkyire knight form to the brynhildr form?

So far i have only seen units go to the middle stage and cap out at 60 or 70.

lolix
11-12-2015, 05:32 PM
i have no ideea what it says on that page , but i get the feeling that you're talking about awakening , which is something we don't have yet. We should get it pretty soon tho. I kinda doubt that this server is readdy for that ...except for the oldest of players , but hey ...new features are always good

Saion
11-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Made the same mistake, didnt even know about this site till today.

Question I have so in looking at one of the guides that leads to: Lancer kerry (http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C1%E4%B5%B3%CA%BC%A5%AD%A5%E3%A5%EA%A1%BC)

How do you get them form their say valkyire knight form to the brynhildr form?

So far i have only seen units go to the middle stage and cap out at 60 or 70.

Thats awakening, which we don't have yet on Nutaku, thought we may get it soon as JP got it after this event. In order to awaken a unit you need to max level and 100% affect a unit above gold rarity. After that you need to farm awakening orbs from special dailies, buy an awakening fairy from the trading post for 100 demon crystals, then finally pay a gold price in the 100-300k range depending on rarity. You also need 3 CC'ed silvers or gold units to awaken one.

It's a very time consuming process, but after all that you can awaken a unit, which raises their lvl cap and unlocks a special passive for that unit.

fangs87
11-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Thats awakening, which we don't have yet on Nutaku, thought we may get it soon as JP got it after this event. In order to awaken a unit you need to max level and 100% affect a unit above gold rarity. After that you need to farm awakening orbs from special dailies, buy an awakening fairy from the trading post for 100 demon crystals, then finally pay a gold price in the 100-300k range depending on rarity. You also need 3 CC'ed silvers or gold units to awaken one.

After all that you can awaken a unit, which raises their lvl cap and unlocks a special passive for that unit.

Ahh makes sense

lolix
11-13-2015, 03:20 AM
which , as i said is something i kinda doubt that the majorit of players on this server are ready for. We need a number of extra exents to get at least the specified amount of silver fodder , since 1 awakened unit for example requires 3 silvers to cc (if it's at least plat) in the first place , max lvl at 60 or more, then another 3cc-ed silvers (which they also need 3 silvers) to awaken. And that's without considering the demon cristals used. But having the option avaible there is alwas ya good thing i guess