PDA

View Full Version : New cards in the Bonus Area?

ilesliex3
01-07-2016, 02:14 AM
Megumi Komoto and Mistress Shiro are the cards I got from the Bonus Arena.
Where did they come from? Didn't see them on Aoi Mihashi route.

Tomaa
01-07-2016, 03:44 AM
it was a silent update, they just showed up yesterday

Vic47
01-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Wow. And how to get them? Exploring the Bonus-Area is the only way? Ar are there other ways? Also, what about the cards from stage 4-2? Are they exclusive to that stage, and will became unavailable if i won't get them ruring that stage, just like the pink ranger girl from stage 4-1?
Are they going to expand GHQ or now we should waste Card Reveals to get even Exploration Cards? (btw i've noticed much less Chance Times during the stage 4-2, and most of theme lead to "White ALMOST... Nooo, You Missed it! Forget it, and try another time!"

DragonSR
01-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Just got Megumi Komoto. But the other one is becoming a bitch to get. No way am I wasting a Card Reveal doe lol.

EvilAngel
01-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Wow. And how to get them? Exploring the Bonus-Area is the only way? Ar are there other ways? Also, what about the cards from stage 4-2? Are they exclusive to that stage, and will became unavailable if i won't get them ruring that stage, just like the pink ranger girl from stage 4-1?
Are they going to expand GHQ or now we should waste Card Reveals to get even Exploration Cards? (btw i've noticed much less Chance Times during the stage 4-2, and most of theme lead to "White ALMOST... Nooo, You Missed it! Forget it, and try another time!"

All of them are available in Bonus Area, and for the new location..

Thank you for taking place in Elite Guard 5 and congratulations for the obtained rank!
Now that the event has ended, we are happy to announce that a new Area has been added to Stage 4, along with new cards and Hentai Scenes!
A new GHQ Mission is also available for this Area, running every Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST!

Best of luck,
The PeroPero Team

stomoped
01-10-2016, 06:17 AM
2 N new maps of where to get? (Kana Mizuchima, Sayuna Matsumori)

JSensei
01-10-2016, 08:59 AM
All of them are available in Bonus Area, and for the new location..

Thank you for taking place in Elite Guard 5 and congratulations for the obtained rank!
Now that the event has ended, we are happy to announce that a new Area has been added to Stage 4, along with new cards and Hentai Scenes!
A new GHQ Mission is also available for this Area, running every Sunday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST!

Best of luck,
The PeroPero Team

Actually, you're off on this one. There are two new cards for 4-2 (both N), AND two unrelated cards for the bonus area. They are not available on any of the previous routes unless they have changed the routes. I suspect, that one of the earlier routes got changed and they were added there.

Either that, or they are exclusive to the bonus area.

For what it's worth, they seem to have a higher encounter rate. It took me about 1000 stamina to get them, but I got them both.

EvilAngel
01-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Actually, you're off on this one. There are two new cards for 4-2 (both N), AND two unrelated cards for the bonus area. They are not available on any of the previous routes unless they have changed the routes. I suspect, that one of the earlier routes got changed and they were added there.

Either that, or they are exclusive to the bonus area.

For what it's worth, they seem to have a higher encounter rate. It took me about 1000 stamina to get them, but I got them both.

Maybe, i remember at least one card replacement with an earlier E gacha card

JSensei
01-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Maybe, i remember at least one card replacement with an earlier E gacha card

That's what made me think they probably just swapped out one of the earlier routes. I'm not restarting to verify it, but most of us here are pretty far in the explore story.

Sometime, we should ask one of the newer players to confirm for me. Alicetbs is only on 2-4. She might be a good person to check stages 3-1 through 3-4.

Opalia24
01-10-2016, 11:44 AM
New girls:

Stage 14-1 to 14-3:
1) SR-S Naromi Seto

Stage 14-4 to 14-6:
1) N-B Hibiki,
2) SR-S Naromi Seto

Stage 14-7 to 14-9:
1) N-M Ai Mochozuki
2) N-B Hibiki,
3) SR-S Naromi Seto

Reward for finishing 14-9:
1) R-S Aoi Mihashi

New card at Bonus stage:
1) N-M Ai Mochozuki
2) N-B Hibiki
3) N-M Mistress Shirio
4) N-M Megumi Komoto
5) R-S Aoi Mihashi
6) SR-S Naromi Seto

GHQ Sunday:
1) N-M Ai Mochozuki
2) N-B Hibiki
3) N-M Kana Mizushima
4) R-S Aoi Mihashi
5) SR-S Naromi Seto
6) SR-B Maho Matsunaga

So total 8 new girls:

1) N-M Ai Mochozuki - From stage 14.7-14.9, bonus stage and GHQ.
2) N-B Hibiki - From stage 14.4-14.9, bonus stage and GHQ.
3) N-M Mistress Shirio - from bonus stage only
4) N-M Megumi Komoto - from bonus stage only
5) N-M Kana Mizushima - From GHQ Sunday only
6) R-S Aoi Mihashi - Reward from finishing stage 14.9, GHQ and Bonus stage
7) SR-S Naromi Seto - From stage 14.1-14.9, Bonus stage and GHQ
8) SR-B Maho Matsunaga - From GHQ Sunday only

nip101
01-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Wait was the new area only open for 2 hours?

blacksaber
01-10-2016, 06:42 PM
So total 8 new girls:

1) N-M Ai Mochozuki - From stage 14.7-14.9, bonus stage and GHQ.
2) N-B Hibiki - From stage 14.4-14.9, bonus stage and GHQ.
3) N-M Mistress Shirio - from bonus stage only
4) N-M Megumi Komoto - from bonus stage only
5) N-M Kana Mizushima - From GHQ Sunday only
6) R-S Aoi Mihashi - Reward from finishing stage 14.9, GHQ and Bonus stage
7) SR-S Naromi Seto - From stage 14.1-14.9, Bonus stage and GHQ
8) SR-B Maho Matsunaga - From GHQ Sunday only

I think you missed one. Sayuna Matsumori. I'm still trying to find where she is hiding. But I think its safe to say she is not in the bonus stage.

- - - Updated - - -

On the "Sunday only" area, the areas change once every 2 hours.

EvilAngel
01-10-2016, 07:01 PM
I think you missed one. Sayuna Matsumori. I'm still trying to find where she is hiding. But I think its safe to say she is not in the bonus stage.

Isn't ingame, there are 3 new not obtainable cards, i think these are the next slayers

blacksaber
01-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Isn't ingame, there are 3 new not obtainable cards, i think these are the next slayers

I see. Guess I should stop looking then :/

Opalia24
01-11-2016, 11:51 AM
I spend 30.000+ Energy at Bonus Stage no Sayuna Matsumori and she is suposed to be N. I dont think she is at Bonus Stage.
GHQ only drop the girls shown and she is not one of them.
Stages only drop the girls shown and she is not shown.
Sunday GHQ was changed at 12:00 moon UK time. Maybe they permantly change the girls GHQ drops.
Two girls was in the past added by mistake and removed after a few hours.
This two girls was only obtaineable for very few hours and most so most players even P2W are missing those.

Maybe they done this again ??

It is strange that Bonus stage have girl which no stage drops same is true with GHQ.

Vic47
01-15-2016, 06:26 PM
It is strange that Bonus stage have girl which no stage drops same is true with GHQ.
While not Bonus Stage, nor GHQ has cards from area 4-1... =_=" BUT! I saw Pink Ranger girl from stage 4-1 that i miss like 5 times on Chance Time during Elite Guard Search during the last Elite Guard Event...

- - - Updated - - -

Yay! I've finally (and suddenly - since i never saw her there before, even once) got the Pink Ranger girl from area 4-1 that i've missed when i played through that area (Kaede Misu) while exploring the Bonus Area. Maybe they've added her there with the last updae, since i told them i can't get her there? I'm totally out of Pero to buy more NGacha Tickets to roll it for 1 SR Daily Mission, but i'm glad that i've got Kaede today (even though i was on "get 2 R girls" Daily Mission when i got her).
Also, the current Colo Platinum Box is almost emty for me and i've already picked both SR girls from it, so now i'm only after those SR Wildcards in it.

As for the new ones - currently i'm only missing Kana Mizushima and Maho Matsunaga. Gotta get them this Sunday (i hope i won't be sleeping when the area they are in will be available - and those Shakes i've collected throughout the current Colosseum would come in just handy).

Btw, those Colosseum Slayers will stay in E-gacha and SR-Guaranteed Gacha after the Colosseum will end, right? Because i'd love to get them at least some day later in the future...

EvilAngel
01-15-2016, 06:32 PM
Btw, those Colosseum Slayers will stay in E-gacha and SR-Guaranteed Gacha after the Colosseum will end, right? Because i'd love to get them at least some day later in the future...

Usually, no. Just the current alpha's as beta's in their next coliseum.

lordvarokah
01-16-2016, 12:15 AM
so, waiting for 2 hours in sunday area... hmm... challange accepted.

Opalia24
01-16-2016, 04:29 AM
Usually, no. Just the current alpha's as beta's in their next coliseum.

So far no cards have been removed from SR-Gacha so I am prity cetain that the cards in SR-gacha stay there.

When an event starts all old slayer cards are removed from E-gacha and the cards that become slayer card in next event are added.
I only spend my e-gacha in 2nd half of en events because chance of getting slayer cards are 50% higher in 2nd half.
Normalt a free player like me can get around 2 e-gacha per event. So normaly I end up with one R-Slayer per event.

Most old slayer cards reapear in one future event. I dont think any slayer card have been in more than 2 event.

EvilAngel
01-16-2016, 05:08 AM
So far no cards have been removed from SR-Gacha so I am prity cetain that the cards in SR-gacha stay there.

That's right but he was asking for slayers and the possibility to gain them after events

Opalia24
01-16-2016, 06:29 AM
Almost all N-Slayer could at some time be obtained from N-Gacha.

Many R- and SR- Slayers marked as Alpha reapear later at (Beta) in later events.
Almost all R- and SR- slayer oly come from E-Gacha.

Very active free players might get almost all N-Slayer, around 30-40% af the R-Slayers and 5-10% of the SR-Slayers.

If you want more slayers than that you have to spend real money.

Maybe they start selling some New Gacha that offers cards from the past like past slayers but I expect those to be real money only...

Slayer girls and Medal grils are mostly give to payling players. I dont think they will change that.

Nobody know if slayer girls come back but I dont expect to get many R- or SR-slayer from past without real money.

chillinfar
01-16-2016, 07:17 AM
Event gacha was intended for that, but Nutaku messed it putting N cards on box.

darkeleon
01-16-2016, 10:04 AM
O.o Mistress Shiro she is soooo flat....i like lolis but she is out of my strike zone
peropero can have lolis but aigis not why nutaku WHY

Opalia24
01-16-2016, 03:54 PM
3 girls was removed from stages at Englich version - Maybe they was too loli but they was not remove them from bonus stage. Bug!?!

EvilAngel
01-16-2016, 05:38 PM
3 girls was removed from stages at Englich version - Maybe they was too loli but they was not remove them from bonus stage. Bug!?!

Sich card is the 3rd?

lordvarokah
01-17-2016, 07:41 AM

only Sunday, open for 2 hours at each area.

Opalia24
01-17-2016, 09:41 AM
The GHQ with stage 14-2 girls opened at 3 pm UK TIME.

chillinfar
01-17-2016, 10:02 AM

unlock lvl 75-80 of those cards. They passed censor controls, pedobear dissaproves it.

http://www.nokiaxwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/Funny/Angry%20Pedobear%20Nokia%20X%20Wallpapers.jpg