PDA

View Full Version : Poll: PeroPero Coliseum 5/Princess Contest Poll

Unregistered
01-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Hannah Ogiwara
Sara Morino
Yuno Baba

- - - Updated - - -

Let's vote for the Princess we want to get a SR card and get the community another SR like last Poll with Divine Heart Makina.

soranokira
01-08-2016, 08:19 AM
cat girl is leading iirc

Unregistered
01-08-2016, 08:34 AM
cat girl is leading iirc

So Cat Girl Sara is currently leading in the actual Coliseum?

JSensei
01-08-2016, 08:50 AM
So Cat Girl Sara is currently leading in the actual Coliseum?

For now. An hour ago, she was in 2nd. For at least the first day or so, it's going to be volatile as new people first log in to the event and pick a princess.

Unregistered
01-08-2016, 08:56 AM
For now. An hour ago, she was in 2nd. For at least the first day or so, it's going to be volatile as new people first log in to the event and pick a princess.

Yeah, that figures. That's why I put up this Poll; so the community can see who is the favorite and we can try to get the SR of the one we want/help decide who will get the SR.

Uberhausen
01-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Cat girl for the win :)

Solstic
01-08-2016, 09:23 AM
I chose cat grill.

She is the softest and has toasty buns.

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Unregistered
01-08-2016, 10:18 AM
cat girl for win

chillinfar
01-08-2016, 10:33 AM
i'll get a N card seeing poll. No worries, my activity will be low on this event, Nutaku will remove the only reason to cash and refill puddings on this event: the Airu card promo.

P.S: My trap card is Mako, for those disgusting Moes.

Unregistered
01-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Links to the cards:
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1789&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810 Sara
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1786&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810 Yuno
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1816&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810 Hannah

To be honest they're all pretty lackluster. Guess I'll just go for catgrill for the SR, not interested in any of them.

chillinfar
01-08-2016, 01:13 PM
i don't regret it (unlike 2nd perocolo, i should picked Kusumi and not Saya)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: Crap, sexy decks, sexy decks everywhere

UPDATE: No new N card on this perocolo. Evil Nutkau is back.

JSensei
01-08-2016, 05:04 PM
There's a new N card. I got her.

chillinfar
01-08-2016, 06:39 PM
Coliseum box always offer one. I'm talking about gacha.

Tenhou
01-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Came back for a moment to vote on Sara. Been wanting her ever since first perocolo had her as background. No, this does not mean that i am back to play the game, i just felt obligated to get her since it used to be a goal.

JSensei
01-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Coliseum box always offer one. I'm talking about gacha.

So am I. Miyoko Sakuma.

EvilAngel
01-08-2016, 07:51 PM
So am I. Miyoko Sakuma.

But it's not new, was new at Coliseum 4.

DragonSR
01-08-2016, 07:58 PM
That's cool. I had chosen Sara before even seeing the poll anyway. She just looks the best to me. Her dark skin is great and from her artwork she looks pretty wild, so yeah. Love this girl. ^^

Vic47
01-11-2016, 06:31 PM
Her dark skin is great Yeah, for me it was hard to decide because of that too... Her tanned and shiny skin looks so sweet... And Baba's skin is also quite dark and her nipples are bright to add the contrast, which is one of my most favourite combinations... But she is too muscular for me (and i don't like muscular girls), besides, "baba" in Russian means "rude, guly (and sometimes - elderly) woman", and Sarah's face looks abit... poorly drawn (if not retarded), besides, i like leopards and lions (and whichever of these two shie is) less of all other cats, (though, spears are one of my favourite melee weapons...)... Well... In the end i just could't resist that look, that massive and deep blush, the long dark silky hair (my favourite) and those "flute playing skills" and plain underwear (and don't forget the maid outfit too, that i also love very much) of Hannah, so in the end i chose my Princess judging by the face - because the last time i voted for panties/suit/poses/more realistic and proporioonal breasts + SR status, choose Makina... and after the Colo ended understood that i should've choosen Karen, because i like her cute face more than Makina's angry gaze, pink hair and those stupid hairclips (or whatever they are) and now i really envy those who screwed that SR status and chose Karen. So, i guess, i won't regret my choice this time, even if Hannah will be and R in the end (come to think of it - it will just make it even easier for me to unlock all her images since she is an R and will require R Wild Cards for that, instead of more prcy SR Wilds) - and she doesn't even look too warriorish to use her in the Colosseum anyway, so it doesn't matter too much for me, if she will be an R and not an SR card in the end. For the previous Colo i was also not sure if i had to choose someone other than Saya, but at that time all girls were pretty much equally moderate for me, so i just chose judging on the hair colour i like better... =| Though, i think i might've liked Ayame's breasts/pose/drawing style and overall romantic setting on the last images a little better than Saya's... I still wish they would all become somehow available for acquiring at some point...