PDA

View Full Version : The ONE thing I wish they'd fix about PeroColo

JSensei
01-08-2016, 08:27 AM
When you run out of focus, unless you use a pudding (or pudding replacement), you cannot fight again unless you back out of the event. I wish that it would let me attack again after ten minutes without going back to the home screen and then back to the event. Alternatively, you can go to the gacha machine, but unless you run out of tickets, there is no way back to the event from that screen.

Please fix this Nutaku. It shouldn't be hard. I can do weak/strong seductions the second my counter hits the appropriate time in EG, why not this event?

chillinfar
01-08-2016, 10:37 AM
deal with it, isn't a bug, is a limitation from the app. It also happens with friendlist and exploring (during gambit is annoying).

SumTingRong
01-08-2016, 02:10 PM
When you run out of focus, unless you use a pudding (or pudding replacement), you cannot fight again unless you back out of the event. I wish that it would let me attack again after ten minutes without going back to the home screen and then back to the event. Alternatively, you can go to the gacha machine, but unless you run out of tickets, there is no way back to the event from that screen.

Please fix this Nutaku. It shouldn't be hard. I can do weak/strong seductions the second my counter hits the appropriate time in EG, why not this event?

quite a good suggestion.

JSensei
01-08-2016, 05:02 PM
deal with it, isn't a bug, is a limitation from the app. It also happens with friendlist and exploring (during gambit is annoying).

I know it's not a bug. I just wish they'd fix it. It shouldn't be hard to fix. It's my only real complaint about perocolo.

If I had a SECOND complaint, it's that I think the new event cards are sexy as fuck, but have no desire to burn e-gachas for this event. I'll hold out for the gambit, where you REALLY need special effect cards to get whatever trinket is the new thing.

Tomaa
01-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Yeah, it would be nice. I sent a message to Nutaku about this.

JSensei
01-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Yeah, it would be nice. I sent a message to Nutaku about this.

Here's hoping they can do a fix, if not for this event, for the next round. It's a minor gripe, but it's still annoying, especially since this event is so wide open and requiers grinding to 'win.' In theory, even players with very low SED can still do extremely well if they focus all their SR wilds on a handful of cards. Or you can just take out rank 5 decks and still place pretty well. This event is, in my opinion, the most balanced of all. Whether you pay or play for free, the only real deciding factor is how many fights you fight.

Vic47
01-11-2016, 07:02 PM
You know you can also press Edit Units button in the lower left corner, and then just close the popup window right away, and the event screen will refresh?
Also, you can just always leave 2 Focus, making only 2 strikes instead of all three to keep the Event screen functional...

JSensei
01-11-2016, 08:12 PM
You know you can also press Edit Units button in the lower left corner, and then just close the popup window right away, and the event screen will refresh?
Also, you can just always leave 2 Focus, making only 2 strikes instead of all three to keep the Event screen functional...

I didn't know about the edit unit button. That's an interesting solution. As for only doing two strikes, I realize you can do that. It's just that I find it strange that we have to. Every other event and part of the game recognizes when you have enough focus to attack. I wonder why not this?

Neko
01-12-2016, 02:47 AM
Maybe cause people could change their decks while u wait 30 min to fill your focus, and go from lets say Sexy to Moe. This way it forces u to refresh the enemy page.