PDA

View Full Version : Advice to my army

Overload
01-13-2016, 09:44 AM
Well we got some threads about how someone should work on his army/what to lvl next. So I'm now the next one, I'm also not entirely sure what to level, so I'm curious about the opinions of you lot^^

http://i.imgur.com/pMqBZSz.jpg

soranokira
01-13-2016, 10:02 AM
well I'll just make it simple and list down what needs to be leveled eventually:
Nanaly, Sybilla, Olivie, Deine, Dahlia/Clissa, Gellius, Spica, Odette, Liddy, Horus/Charlotte, Garania/Solano, Conrad/Lyla, Iris-Fedora-Cloris-Yuyu-Katie, then bernice.
general priority: black > plat > gold (those close to max level may do so first)

those already high level but mentioned above = get to maxed, or 60+ preferred at the minimum. Frankly speaking you should've skipped Gold rush is favor of powerleveling your units, IMO. as a wallet warrior, you already have most if not all of the golds from gold rush, and you dont really need them either. AW fodder is a far off issue when your team isn't even ready to clear G tier maps with ease as well as AW maps.

CharlesGMD
01-13-2016, 10:44 AM
I'd stop rolling for premium nad spend SC's on charisma recovery/monday/RtR run instead

Lafate
01-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Okay first of all... Give me that spare Deine. It is my fee.... GIVE IT!... or Clissa....

Anyway.... These are what you want to focus on....

4+: Duelists: Clissa, Olivie, Sybilla, Lyla, Rikka
3-7: Healers: Iris, Fedora, Alissa
2-6: Physical Rear: Nanaly, Spica, Rachel
2-6: Magical Rear: Cloris, Yuyu, Shiho
2-5: AoE Rear: Garania, Solano,
2-4: Assist: Horace,
2-4: Anti-Rush: Lynn, Ada, Betty
2-4: Tanks: Deine, Gellius
2-3: Soldiers: Katie,
1-6: Supports: Len
1-4: Anti-Swarm: Sakuya, Liddy

(Yes I just outright copied my thread to list things)

Now. You want to get all of these to 50CC50 or 50 is they can't CC. The choice of order is up to you.

You want to put those ton of Fedoras and Irises into your primary one until they are mincost because damn you got a lot. For your platinum and black duplicates you want to put them into the main one as well. Now you can choose to CC them and have a chance of skill up, but it doesn't look like you have a metric fuckton of silvers to do so. So think about just combining outright for the cost reduction, and max their skill later with Rainbow fairies (as Skill AW is still awhile off). It is personally what I do because I know if I happen to be lucky enough I'd probably be hurting for the shit I need to AW.

After everything is up to the min level you want to level the rest to max level in the order of Gold > Black > Platinum. The reason for this is that it is infinitely easier to AW a gold unit then it is to AW a black one. Also cost less to. While Platinum is easier as well... it doesn't hurt going the little extra bit for a black AW. As it is only one Orb/Jewel and 50k difference.

Trust in Fate-kun he will not lead you astray.

buttlover
01-13-2016, 02:35 PM
more than advice, I actually wanna find out which program you used to snap that long unbroken pic.
And maybe how much moola was burned for that army, thats a big wallet you got

Overload
01-13-2016, 02:59 PM
more than advice, I actually wanna find out which program you used to snap that long unbroken pic.
And maybe how much moola was burned for that army, thats a big wallet you got

I just got good cutting skills, I guess, I don't have on my desktop more than Paint :p
And I didn't use that much money.