PDA

View Full Version : collo box question

Unregistered
01-13-2016, 09:57 AM
for the Gold and platinum boxes can i use card reveal to pick the sr cards or the the wilds get in the way

kainpen
01-13-2016, 10:05 AM
for the Gold and platinum boxes can i use card reveal to pick the sr cards or the the wilds get in the way

the wilds will get in the way, but it does not hurt to try if you have a few saved up.

JSensei
01-13-2016, 10:29 AM
If you can afford it, the SR wilds tend to be the last thing to drop. It's not THAT hard to drain the gold box. The platinum box takes work, but it's doable too.

Just get everything in the box. You'll get the crap first, but at the end, it'll be nothing but SR 1s, 3s, and 5s.

Balek
01-13-2016, 02:33 PM
Yeah, It's not that hard to drain the platinum box. In the previous pero colo I drained it twice and started the third. It's pretty easy if you keep attacking only level 1 players.

JSensei
01-13-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm attacking level 2s. Safer but still get plenty of tickets.

chillinfar
01-13-2016, 11:19 PM
Yeah, It's not that hard to drain the platinum box. In the previous pero colo I drained it twice and started the third. It's pretty easy if you keep attacking only level 1 players.

itsatrap.mp4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA)

Grab your credit card before following his tip and buy some eGacha, but i warn you, even at rank 2 you will get rekt with those SED tricked cards.

Balek
01-14-2016, 01:59 PM
Grab your credit card before following his tip and buy some eGacha, but i warn you, even at rank 2 you will get rekt with those SED tricked cards.
What are you talking about? In this colo I had 277 win streak before my first loss and I am attacking ONLY level 1's and I DON'T have any special cards.
I have now in total 365 wins and 3 losses and shitload of burgers to use. How is this a trap?
Besides, I think paying for SEC's in this event is stupid (if you buy them for advantage in this event only, not for collection) because you can get literally all the rewards without them pretty easly.

Unregistered
01-15-2016, 02:19 AM
What are you talking about? In this colo I had 277 win streak before my first loss and I am attacking ONLY level 1's and I DON'T have any special cards.
I have now in total 365 wins and 3 losses and shitload of burgers to use. How is this a trap?
Besides, I think paying for SEC's in this event is stupid (if you buy them for advantage in this event only, not for collection) because you can get literally all the rewards without them pretty easly.

This. Admittedly I've been a bit less lucky with my streaks (and attacking before changing my team back in the morning doesn't help either :P), but if you can field a full team off same type SRs you should have no problem against lv1s. Just make sure you have good help backing you up. Don't forget that even if your opponent has an SR slayer, it's pretty useless because the multiplier isn't big enough to overturn type advantages. Only the usual whales with multiple slayers are an issue so just avoid the people you tend to see high on the event rankings.

Vic47
01-15-2016, 07:20 PM
itsatrap.mp4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA)

Not quite so, actually. I just make sure i finish the "consequential wins streak" first on lvl 5 to get that SR Guaranteed Gacha Ticket, and then head straight for lvl 1 opponents. I usually choose the opponents with the attribute that is the weakest against my deck of 3 of one kind and 2 of the attribute that counters the attribute that counters my main attribute (like, 3 Sexy and 2 Moe cards, and going against Babe opponents) and always try to attack those who has the very basic SR cards (those two/three that you get at the very beginning of the game) or even R or N cards (of course avaiding Slayers, ex-slayers, or just some really rare cards, like those Medal Exchange cards or e-gacha/SR gacha, and other limited cards like high-value Event Reward cards). By doing that i usually win most of the time, doing like 65 or 80 wins a day, while having a deck of highest SED, lvl 100/100+5 SR cards, available to me. Oh, yes, and i also avoid familliar names that i've seen on teh ranking table, as the anonymous above me just said. (personally i meet a player nicknamed "haruking" on my opponents list pretty often, and i know he has SECs on his team, since i've lost to him a few times)

Balek
01-15-2016, 07:38 PM
Don't forget that even if your opponent has an SR slayer, it's pretty useless because the multiplier isn't big enough to overturn type advantages.
Exactly. I also forgot to mention that my first loss happened AFTER the new Alphas were added to the game. So during first half of the event it's really hard to lose if you pay attention to your support card.