PDA

View Full Version : Most Efficient Way to get Kurito cards

JSensei
01-18-2016, 11:12 PM
I figure most of you know WAAAAY more than I do about how to get Kurito cards. What's the most effective and/or cheapest way?

Solstic
01-19-2016, 12:40 AM
I've found that spamming 3 R gatcha tickets will hit the minimum to get the SR. That's how I got the limited SR in the previous Nest. If you fail to get the SR you'll usually receive a SR5 but there's a good chance to receive 1-2 consumables instead.

If you're not interested in investing so much, then spamming 1 R gatcha ticket will yield the best results overall. Most of the time you will get SR3's and sometimes SR1's/R's. Eventually you'll get the N and R.

Results may vary but this is from my experience.

JSensei
01-19-2016, 01:01 AM
And if I recall, 3 R gacha was useful for getting glasses last gambit, right?
Might be worth my while to wait until gambit to try. Get glasses or SR. I'm ok with that.

khermeker
01-19-2016, 07:16 AM
I've found that spamming 3 R gatcha tickets will hit the minimum to get the SR. That's how I got the limited SR in the previous Nest. If you fail to get the SR you'll usually receive a SR5 but there's a good chance to receive 1-2 consumables instead.

If you're not interested in investing so much, then spamming 1 R gatcha ticket will yield the best results overall. Most of the time you will get SR3's and sometimes SR1's/R's. Eventually you'll get the N and R.

mmmi got sr with 1 r gacha ...last time got it to fast like13 but usually can take 40 or more...i will use ex card too :p

Solstic
01-19-2016, 11:07 AM
mmmi got sr with 1 r gacha ...last time got it to fast like13 but usually can take 40 or more...i will use ex card too :p

That's what I've heard and seen on the wiki. Never personally experienced it after dumping loads of R gatcha tickets into Kurito. That selfish nut.

lordvarokah
01-19-2016, 11:18 AM
I used 5 R Gacha Tickets for Kurito SR Card (Renge)...

it depends on waiting time for Kurito's Returning..

darkeleon
01-19-2016, 11:25 AM
span 1 r ticket with candy or other garbage if you have any and pray each time, the sr and r are easy to get but the n card is hard T_______T

Massume
01-19-2016, 12:34 PM
I always use only 1R Gacha ticket every time when doing Kurito's nest and I managed to get all cards quite easily so far. The N-card however might indeed be a bit hard to find sometimes with this method.

khermeker
01-19-2016, 01:23 PM
I always use only 1R Gacha ticket every time when doing Kurito's nest and I managed to get all cards quite easily so far. The N-card however might indeed be a bit hard to find sometimes with this method.

yup after think a little more seems the quest is for get the N...i think i usually get first the sr than N always....so probably the rule should be something like....use 1 r gacha always until get the n if by then still dont get the sr then try your luck with 3 r gacha(dont suggest it)....

the reason for be better 1 thing than 3...is that using 3 gives usually less than 3 times the reward of using only 1...that means in long run...you will lose some items...btw is kinda easy get r-gacha items...really i have 120+ used some for kirito, used some for get cards.....and nope dont finish all gacha quest basicly i collecte them with events.....

DragonSR
01-19-2016, 01:41 PM
I managed to get the R Card by giving Kurito 2 R Tickets.

Neko
01-19-2016, 01:42 PM
Got the N already in like 3rd try with 1 R. seeking the others :)

Solstic
01-19-2016, 01:51 PM
the reason for be better 1 thing than 3...is that using 3 gives usually less than 3 times the reward of using only 1...that means in long run...you will lose some items...

Yup.

I still haven't gotten the N or SR yet. I'm out of R gatcha tickets now because I was spamming them during the event to get wild cards. ( ;Д;)

Rumpel
01-19-2016, 03:54 PM
I spent ~15 r tickets and got all cards, Kurito must love me. I used only 1 r ticket at a time.

Mithril
01-19-2016, 05:25 PM
using 3 r ticket +20candys got R+N at same time twice, still waiting for SR

Nutakum
01-19-2016, 09:57 PM

Small sample size and all BUT...

Peronamin x2
R Gacha x4
N Gacha x10
Candy x10

has resulted in limited N - Shihoko Fukui cards 3 out of 13 times (not quite 25% drop rate)
11 of 13 @ 2hr30min
2 of 13 @ 3hr
All limited N card drops came @ 2hr30min wait times

FYI was spamming that combo because thats what gave me the SR last round, but I've had no luck with it this time.

Quasi-unrelated, R Gacha x1 + Candy x10 got me the limited R - Serina Akashi on my first try... which honestly means nothing considering the small sample size.

chillinfar
01-20-2016, 02:45 PM

Has a fail rate and will spit you a single R gacha ticket. If you got wild cards isn't a good notice (1h wait time or less)

4 R gachas + candies can ensure at least peroglasses or the card.

lordvarokah
01-23-2016, 11:21 AM
sometimes I drop 5 R tickets -> pero glassses and pero radar (I don't know amount of them)

Vic47
01-27-2016, 05:58 PM
sometimes I drop 5 R tickets -> pero glassses and pero radar (I don't know amount of them)

So, maybe, it's a good idea to feed the Curito between the Events to not get Event Items like Glasses and Radars? (Because you are feeding her to get the limited cards, right? Not the stuff you can get from teh cases during Gambit or as a loot during other Events)

Personally i don't feed her with anythig other than candies, Elixirs and Love-Drinks, since i don't use those items at all - just to get Peronamin or Puddings that i do use. I don't think i'll bother with that crap since i've already missed all her previous cards, and will only start feeding her R gacha Tickets only when i'll get all of my R, or, maybe, even R and SR cards to lvl 100.

JSensei
01-27-2016, 08:26 PM
I'm currently feeding 1 R-gacha ticket at a time. I've gotten the R twice and the N once. Is there any way to gaurantee the SR, or at least put me in the right bracket to get it easily? I'm down with dumping a bunch of consumables if needed.

SumTingRong
01-28-2016, 05:13 AM
you can now add burgers and shakes to that 1 R-gacha ticket :D

khermeker
01-28-2016, 08:58 AM
well i decide add ex card...to 1 r gacha...only left sr card...and both of them give me 1 hours and half of wait time...or more......ex card dont give :much only used for get + on colesseum cards:P

Opalia24
01-28-2016, 12:40 PM
Donation 1x Ex-Wild as same as donating 2x R-Gacha. I would not donate Ex-Wild if I had some R-Gachas.

Burges can be donated now :) But 7x Burges = 1x R-Gacha so they are really not very powerfull at Kurito but still an improment.

Holic
01-29-2016, 10:41 AM
I finally got SR card with just 8 Radars. :)

Balek
02-05-2016, 03:16 PM
I was still missing the SR card so I thought I will give the old combo a try. I fed the squirrel with 10x R Gacha Ticket + 7x Glasses and got SR + N cards in the first try. Keep in mind that it has very high chance for SR and N but is not guaranteed to do so. In the previous Kurito card set I got SR on my 3rd or 4th try with this combo. Maybe someone will find this info useful.

Unregistered
02-06-2016, 11:42 PM
I was still missing the SR card so I thought I will give the old combo a try. I fed the squirrel with 10x R Gacha Ticket + 7x Glasses and got SR + N cards in the first try. Keep in mind that it has very high chance for SR and N but is not guaranteed to do so. In the previous Kurito card set I got SR on my 3rd or 4th try with this combo. Maybe someone will find this info useful.

If you have that many glasses to burn your doing very well or spending too much. as for spending that many resources for those cards it's just a warning to play it slow and use one R-gatcha at a time.
When I use 1 R-gatcha I usually get one gold wild and one silver wild or sometimes the girl cards. (btw, I have gotten all her cards but the latest sr that way)
I think one each sr and r wild is a good prize for one R-gatcha, that if spun only results in a single card getting leveled. Ionly spin R-gatcha to get the new cards.

Balek
02-07-2016, 06:34 AM
If you have that many glasses to burn your doing very well or spending too much. as for spending that many resources for those cards it's just a warning to play it slow and use one R-gatcha at a time.
When I use 1 R-gatcha I usually get one gold wild and one silver wild or sometimes the girl cards. (btw, I have gotten all her cards but the latest sr that way)
I think one each sr and r wild is a good prize for one R-gatcha, that if spun only results in a single card getting leveled. Ionly spin R-gatcha to get the new cards.
I was using 1 R Gacha Ticket but after using like 60 of them and still not getting the SR card, I decided to try the old method and it worked.
I agree that 1 R Gacha Ticket gives you the most wild cards and that's fine. I just wanted to get SR Card before they change Kurito cards again. And about the glasses, I have around 130 of them. There was a gambit once that awarded enormous amount of glasses so I kept them and I'm using them only if necessary.

fdfan
02-07-2016, 02:19 PM

So, for reference, according the Kurito page, that's the first level of the "Gold Confirm" or 4 hours.

The question is really "Are the chances of getting the SR higher with 10 individual R Gacha tickets or with 10 together (plus a good amount of other items)?"

JSensei
02-07-2016, 03:06 PM
I got gold buttons twice by burning a ton of namins and half namins. I got decent stuff back, but no SR card. Just because you get the gold button, that does NOT mean you get the SR card.

Vic47
02-11-2016, 05:32 PM
I was recently "giving her stuff i don't need", which was Burgers left from the last Event, Elixirs and Sexual Energy Drinks that i never use anyway, Radars (since i thought they'll disapear just like Burgers at teh start of EG event), 3 unused Coliseum Gacha Tickets form the last Coliseum Event, plus someextra stuff like Candies and 10 Ngacha Tickets and 10 N Wild Cards when i had not enough of said "unneeded items" to fill all 4 slots. Got alot of SR Wilds back (at least one every time), R wilds, R Gacha and, surprisingly, the N Special Girl Card.
So i have an idea: maybe N Gacha Tickets and N WildCards are good for getting N Girls? Kinda like if you say something like: "Hey Curito, i like you and i think you are more lucky and experienced in all this gacha-like stuff than me - go roll that Gacha with these tickets for me" by giving her the Gacha Tickets. And wildcards are, again, a reference to what you want to get - a new card to level-up - kinda if you have nothing to invest those extra WildCards into.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: spamming her with 1 R Gacha Ticket + 10 N Gacha Tickets + 10 N WildCards + 10 Candies or 1 R Gacha Ticket + some Elixirs and some Sexual Energy Drinks gave me around 3 N Limited cards and 2 R limited cards. Spamming 2 and 3 R Gacha Tickets alone or with same stuff as above gave me only different Wildcards and Peronamin. So, i guess, i'll stick to 1 R Gacha or 1 R Gacha + Elixirs/Sexdrinks/Candies or that + 10 N Wildcards, since they are of very little use and i get them alot, while i still use N Gacha Tickets everyday to complete Daily Mission and get an extra SR WC.

- - - Updated - - -

Update. I guess my theory is true, because today i got 2 more N Girls by giving Curito 2 Rgacha Tickets + 10 Candies + 10 N Gacha Tickets + 10 N WildCards. (a tip for those of you who can't get the N girl and think it is the hardest to get)
If someone wish, you can try adding 10 R WildCards to 1 or 2 R Gacha and see if it will result in getting R Girl card, or experiment with some R Gacha + SR Wildcards to see if it will result in getting the SR Girl. ( have too little of them to test that)
Still, i don't think 1 R Gacha is a good way fo getting SR girl, since i have waster around 40 already, and still, no SR girl.
Not even sure that 2 or 3 is a good way, because i've tried that and got nothing.
Thinking of it more, i guess i'd rather give her tons of good stuff at once, than spamming her even more over time.

Tenhou
02-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Well, i was giving her peronamin from my overflowing stock in hopes of getting R tickets (seriously i never expected to WANT R tickets when i quit last time, it was always giving her R tickets and praying for other stuff...).

Got the R card! Superb! Clicked and was given the SR card in the same go. I am thankful soranokira does not play this game, he would go all "tenhou luck" on me...

And i'd argue that giving one item equaling an R ticket or peronamin/pudding at a time really is the most efficient. In cases you do not get anything, you will most of the time get an SR3 + R card, which is great.

JSensei
02-12-2016, 05:02 PM
So jealous. I had a huge stockpile of peronamins. I got tired of using R gacha tickets, so I tried using 10 peronamins, 10 half peronamins and I think four R gacha. That was the minimum to get the 'feed' button to turn gold. Admittedly, I got some decent stuff, but I did not get the SR.

I fed kurito 3-4 R-gachas to get 1 R-gacha in return. -_-
I fed most of my namins and got four copies of the R card (and two Ns).

I still cannot get that squirrely bitch to give me the SR. Some people have gotten it for damn near nothing. It's frustrating. But that's how it goes. You can feed her a lot and get nothing, or you can feed her nothing and get a lot. It's luck of the draw.

Tenhou
02-13-2016, 05:49 AM
As irony would have it, today i got another SR girl from her. Had not even leveled the first one so no EX levels for me. What a waste -_-

JSensei
02-13-2016, 12:10 PM
As irony would have it, today i got another SR girl from her. Had not even leveled the first one so no EX levels for me. What a waste -_-

What are you feeding her?

Nutakum
02-13-2016, 12:23 PM
If it helps to know, I've always gotten the Limited SR from finding a combo that provides a 2hr30min or higher wait time.

You will occasionally get a boost (i.e. 1 R Gacha ticket will usually give you a 50min wait time, but 1 out of every 20 or so will be a longer wait time) but it is not something you should be counting on. That is why its pretty worthless when someone posts on the forums saying what they used but not listing the wait time - without the wait time we don't know if they got the lucky boost or not.

Most recent SR for me was:
3hrs - Silver short nut
6x R Gacha
10x N Gacha
10x Candy

I think this case was a small lucky boost, i only tried this combo out a few times but usually got a 2hr30min wait from it.

Edit: looked up some past results listed below

Limited SR Matoi Akino:
2hr30min - Silver short nut
2x R Gacha
1x Pero Pudding
2x Pero Pudding Half

^I think that one was off of a lucky boost too, because that combo usually netted a 1hr30min wait time - never got the SR from the 1hr30min normal wait

Limited SR Renge Shirasaki + Limited N Hiromi Oishi
2hr30min - Sliver short nut
4x R Gacha
10x N Gacha
2x Peronamin
10x Candy

^Pretty sure 2hr30min is the normal wait for this without the lucky boost, and I got both the SR and the N in the same reward. However, I tried this same combo out with the next set of Kurito cards about 7-8 times and didn't get the SR from it, which is when I switched to the 6x R Gacha combo I listed at the start of this.

Tenhou
02-13-2016, 12:26 PM
What are you feeding her?

Just one peronamin at a time. Still missing the N girl and am craving R tickets so i can roll the gacha more.

Before i quit i was always feeding her one R ticket at a time and that got me every girl too.

JSensei
02-13-2016, 01:54 PM
Just one peronamin at a time. Still missing the N girl and am craving R tickets so i can roll the gacha more.

Before i quit i was always feeding her one R ticket at a time and that got me every girl too.

I fed her about 50 R gacha tickets, most one at a time. I WAS trying 2-3 tickets at a time, but after she gave me 1 R gacha ticket as a prize for feeding her 4 r-gacha tickets TWO FUCKING TIMES, I got tired of that shit.

After that, I fed her one R gacha ticket at a time until I got tired of it. Ultimately, I decided to keep R gacha for the next update to the card list. Conveniently, one just happened. I haven't started spinning the R gacha, but I plan on doing so tomorrow.

khermeker
02-15-2016, 05:07 PM
mmm 2 days ago finally that moron squirrel give me the sr card...i tried all3 r-gacha, like 12 combos of r-gacha with reveal card.....ex card with r-gacha all for silver...until got so few of all that i decided stop and wait until got more...giving only 1 r-gacha...T.T and boom the sr appear ....so...well after all that is more about luck....if you have decent luck will appear with 1 r-gacha but if not ...you will fail whatever you give to that squirel ...

still cant believe that 1 r gacha give me what others silver buttom and gold buttom(twice with ex, rgacha and some card reveal) dont give me....

Unregistered
02-17-2016, 06:52 AM
Tons of Rs, 2 or 3 SRs and still don't have the N-card. Also running out of R-gachas after the valentine limited cards. Any suggestion on what to spam now to get the N?

khermeker
02-17-2016, 08:09 AM
Tons of Rs, 2 or 3 SRs and still don't have the N-card. Also running out of R-gachas after the valentine limited cards. Any suggestion on what to spam now to get the N?

mmm is kinda hard without know what you have ...but welll peronamin should be next....and peronamin half after it...the reason...well dont ask me why but 3 peronamin half is less than 1 peronamin for kurito but in rest of game 2 peronamin half is same as 1 peronamin...T.T

Nutakum
02-17-2016, 08:39 PM

Literally from page 2 of this same thread:

Peronamin x2
R Gacha x4
N Gacha x10
Candy x10

has resulted in limited N - Shihoko Fukui cards 3 out of 13 times (not quite 25% drop rate)
11 of 13 @ 2hr30min
2 of 13 @ 3hr
All limited N card drops came @ 2hr30min wait times

If you're looking for some magic 100% drop rate combo you're going to be disappointed. Find something that works and repeat it until it works for you. Or just get lucky.

Unregistered
02-18-2016, 03:35 AM
If you're looking for some magic 100% drop rate combo you're going to be disappointed. Find something that works and repeat it until it works for you. Or just get lucky.

I know that.

That's why I asked for combinations others got the N from as my usual r gacha spam hasn't done the trick so far. Unfortunately throwing even more stuff at Kurito isn't the way I want to go either. So to rephrase the question then, what's the lowest amount of points people had to throw at Kurito for the N card so far?

JSensei
02-18-2016, 10:40 AM
I know that.

That's why I asked for combinations others got the N from as my usual r gacha spam hasn't done the trick so far. Unfortunately throwing even more stuff at Kurito isn't the way I want to go either. So to rephrase the question then, what's the lowest amount of points people had to throw at Kurito for the N card so far?

I've gotten the N card off of single R-Gachas. I've also gotten the R card using this method, and one crazy time, I got both. I have yet to get the SR from any combination thus far.

Tenhou
02-18-2016, 12:11 PM
So to rephrase the question then, what's the lowest amount of points people had to throw at Kurito for the N card so far?

Rather interested in knowing this as well. I am missing the N card but i am running low on resources and rather not throw more peronamin at her. Has anyone gotten the N card with a peronamin half?

JSensei
02-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Rather interested in knowing this as well. I am missing the N card but i am running low on resources and rather not throw more peronamin at her. Has anyone gotten the N card with a peronamin half?

THAT is the way to phrase the question.

According to the Wiki, the lowest tier to get the limited N is 490-778 and 50 minutes. Based on the math, the single R-Gacha seems to be the cheapest. A single pero glasses should do the trick, too.

No one knows how much burgers and shakes are worth. They have a point value that is known, but nutaku made an announcement that seems to indicate that she may give up limited cards more readily for burgers and shakes. I used a bunch of shakes and half shakes and got one of the cards (can't remember if it was the N or the R).

Tenhou
02-18-2016, 02:51 PM
Well, based on the wiki, now that i checked it, the lowest to get the limited R card is 2x peronamin half. So logic would pertain that a simple N card should be attainable from that as well. I'll go ahead and try it for a while.

JSensei
02-18-2016, 03:51 PM
Well, based on the wiki, now that i checked it, the lowest to get the limited R card is 2x peronamin half. So logic would pertain that a simple N card should be attainable from that as well. I'll go ahead and try it for a while.

I thought you didn't want to use namins? Two half namins = a namin.

Tenhou
02-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Hmm, good point, not sure why i saw halves as less usefull. Guess i will use up my stock of normal namins then.

JSensei
02-18-2016, 08:48 PM
Hmm, good point, not sure why i saw halves as less usefull. Guess i will use up my stock of normal namins then.

In fact, you actually get a bit more bang for your buck. Two half namins are worth less than a whole. More points does not necessarily guarantee better rewards, but you definitely get a better chance at better rewards. And some things only drop after you hit certain thresholds.

There's also some unknown factor at play, too. Sometimes for no good reason, the same offering yields a different time away. There are three possible explanations:

1) There is an unknown point multiplier that fluctuates, which makes smaller offerings worth more at random times

2) The thresholds for certain tiers fluctuate at random times

3) The away time (and therefore) the tier of reward is not 'constant.' Meaning any given gift can provide a range of times with the published times having a very high probability (something like 95% for the 'base' time and some small percentage chance of others at random)

My money is on option 3.

fdfan
02-18-2016, 09:06 PM
In fact, you actually get a bit more bang for your buck. Two half namins are worth less than a whole. More points does not necessarily guarantee better rewards, but you definitely get a better chance at better rewards. And some things only drop after you hit certain thresholds.

There's also some unknown factor at play, too. Sometimes for no good reason, the same offering yields a different time away. There are three possible explanations:

1) There is an unknown point multiplier that fluctuates, which makes smaller offerings worth more at random times

2) The thresholds for certain tiers fluctuate at random times

3) The away time (and therefore) the tier of reward is not 'constant.' Meaning any given gift can provide a range of times with the published times having a very high probability (something like 95% for the 'base' time and some small percentage chance of others at random)

My money is on option 3.

I'm thinking number 3 as well. What it might do is roll for different rewards individually. So, usually, I get at least 2 rewards for 1 R gacha. What it could do is roll to see which item you get first (out of a given range of items, so you won't get 10 candy for 10 R gachas) and then roll for the second item. Their point total then determines the time it takes. If you get two higher-value items, then the time is higher.

Or I am just talking out of my ass here. Either one works! :D

JSensei
02-18-2016, 10:51 PM
I'm thinking number 3 as well. What it might do is roll for different rewards individually. So, usually, I get at least 2 rewards for 1 R gacha. What it could do is roll to see which item you get first (out of a given range of items, so you won't get 10 candy for 10 R gachas) and then roll for the second item. Their point total then determines the time it takes. If you get two higher-value items, then the time is higher.

Or I am just talking out of my ass here. Either one works! :D

I wonder what the actual mechanism is. All three that I described essentially yield the same result, just via three different paths. The third one sound the easiest to code though. X points = tier.

Throw in another random number generator to get the wait time for that tier.

Then use a third RNG for the item(s) that you get. Every combination of items available for a certain point value just need a discrete value or range of values. Spin the RNG and get whatever it lands on. Seems pretty simple to me.

Big Fat Troll
02-18-2016, 11:07 PM
I wonder what the actual mechanism is. All three that I described essentially yield the same result, just via three different paths. The third one sound the easiest to code though. X points = tier.

Throw in another random number generator to get the wait time for that tier.

Then use a third RNG for the item(s) that you get. Every combination of items available for a certain point value just need a discrete value or range of values. Spin the RNG and get whatever it lands on. Seems pretty simple to me.
It is:

For R1(reward tier) =I1(item)+I2+i3+i4
For R1 set T(time)(rng =100%,=200%,=300%)
Count T
Present R2 (rng x1I, x2I x3I, (rng itemset)

Not much different then that...Of course you set ranges on the rng and such but once coded the snippets can be recycled as needed.
Its how they code the gatchas and reward boxes... code once then just plug in the appropriate values for the variables.

Nutakum
02-18-2016, 11:33 PM
I know that.

Cool. Because a lot of other people are backing their info with data. Oh wait, Just kidding.

I provided a method that gives you approximately a 25% rate of getting the N card based on 13 attempts, which admittedly, is not very much - but it is a much more concrete data than anyone else has provided other than a loosely translated "LOL I GOT LUCKY" or "HEY I IMAGINE THAT WHAT TIME YOU DO IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE". I have tracked 215 gifts to Kurito and that is the most efficient way to get it that I've tracked so far.

Sorry you don't want to "throw more stuff at Kurito". I've also gotten the Limited N card from single R gacha tickets and from 3 R gacha ticket combos, but the rate of getting limited N cards from either of those combos is not as efficient as what I shared. If you want to know the lowest value that I've gifted to Kurito for a limited N card it is 1 pero pudding, but I wouldn't bank on that being a good bet unless you're feeling lucky.

If someone can provide some content of "i fed Kurito x, y times, and received z" that exhibits a better success rate, I urge you to use that.

Hope you get your cards.

JSensei
02-18-2016, 11:42 PM
Cool. Because a lot of other people are backing their info with data. Oh wait, Just kidding.

I provided a method that gives you approximately a 25% rate of getting the N card based on 13 attempts, which admittedly, is not very much - but it is a much more concrete data than anyone else has provided other than a loosely translated "LOL I GOT LUCKY" or "HEY I IMAGINE THAT WHAT TIME YOU DO IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE". I have tracked 215 gifts to Kurito and that is the most efficient way to get it that I've tracked so far.

Sorry you don't want to "throw more stuff at Kurito". I've also gotten the Limited N card from single R gacha tickets and from 3 R gacha ticket combos, but the rate of getting limited N cards from either of those combos is not as efficient as what I shared. If you want to know the lowest value that I've gifted to Kurito for a limited N card it is 1 pero pudding, but I wouldn't bank on that being a good bet unless you're feeling lucky.

If someone can provide some content of "i fed Kurito x, y times, and received z" that exhibits a better success rate, I urge you to use that.

Hope you get your cards.

Wait... people actually have data to back up their claims?!?

Holy shit. Gotta admit though, you have one of the most convincing arguments I've seen. It's possible you got lucky and got a higher rate than 'normal' but it's hard to argue with someone that actually recorded stuff. After all, that WAS the point of this thread. It's not just to be for "I fed her an R-Gacha and got all three cards and an SR5, lol. First try, too"

Have you tracked any stats for the other two cards? I'd be curious what your findings were for the SR card or the R card for that matter, even though I have several copies of her.

Unregistered
02-19-2016, 12:52 AM
Since some of you are still having a hard time finding the three Kurito cards, how about i'll try to share how i got mine

N card is from feeding her pero burger half ( 3rd attempt) - idk if i was lucky with this one..oh well

R card is from feeding her R gacha though i use 3 rare gacha as finding for the SR - gotten her 3 times ( 2x from 3R) , another from R gacha and SR wild card 1

SR card is from feeding her with 3 rare gacha as well - 30th attempt

timer was 2 hrs flat

Thats how i got them all

JSensei
02-19-2016, 01:52 AM
Since some of you are still having a hard time finding the three Kurito cards, how about i'll try to share how i got mine

N card is from feeding her pero burger half ( 3rd attempt) - idk if i was lucky with this one..oh well

R card is from feeding her R gacha though i use 3 rare gacha as finding for the SR - gotten her 3 times ( 2x from 3R) , another from R gacha and SR wild card 1

SR card is from feeding her with 3 rare gacha as well - 30th attempt

timer was 2 hrs flat

Thats how i got them all

I wonder what the rate is for 3 R-Gacha vs 1. I only had a little over 100 R-Gachas before this event. I fed her 3 R-gachas, and my prize was a single R-gacha. Naturally, I was a little pissed.

I tried it again. 3 more R-gachas, and the fucking rat gave me an R-gacha as a prize for the second time in a row. If I was a little pissed the first time, I was RAGING the second time.

I said fuck that shit, and I started feeding her a single R gacha with up to 10 candies, provided I had them. I must have fed her around 40 or so, and I got zero SRs. I did, however, get the R card a few times.

In the end, I decided it was more worth it to save my R-gachas for updates to the actual gacha. With 50 or so R-gachas left, I got 2 of the 3 limited SRs and one of the new permanent additions.

I know a lot of us are completionists and want ALL available cards, but it can become frustrating, especially if you are a F2P. You can burn R-gachas all day long and get nothing but SR3s +/- an R Wild. Granted, SR3s are pretty useful, but I'd rather have the SR.

On the other hand, when nutaku does limited events like Valentine's gacha, you can get pinched by not having any R-gachas left because you fed them all to the rat.

I don't know the approximate drop rates of the limited valentine's day cards, but with enough card reveals (which aren't that hard to get and stock up on, even as a F2P) 90 R-Gachas (the number you spent to get the SR) will all but assuredly net you 2, maybe 3 Limited SRs PLUS a chance at any newly added permanent SRs.

With this in mind, we need to find something else to feed her that yields SR cards with at least some decent rate.

I know I tried 10 namins + 10 half namins + 4 R-gacha (the cheapest I could get to get a gold button) and two attempts at that failed to do anything except deplete my stock of namins. Honestly, I don't really care much about namins because after a certain point, you have enough stamina that you may not want to go through 80 bajillion spins. I know I found myself balancing between my tolerance to do spins and my desire to get trophies during the last gambit. I have a high tolerance for spins at the bonus stage where each spin is instant, but I don't have the patience when the act of spinning can take a while.

With the EG event, I'm slowly rebuilding my stash of namins, and I'm getting tons of SR wilds of all types. I'm open to burning namins and/or SR Wilds if there's a decent chance I can get the SR. I'm most definitely open to burning pretty much anything else aside from maybe glasses. The most recent Gambit had plenty of glasses in silver and gold cases, but the drop rate for the one before that was super low. That event also had (to my perception) a lower drop rate for gold keys, so I didn't get to open very many gold boxes and none that I did open had glasses.

I assume that the prior gambit was a failed experiment and Nutaku isn't going to do that again, but I'm not willing to risk it until I see the next gambit has an abundant supply of glasses.

Big Fat Troll
02-19-2016, 02:09 AM
RNGeezus hates people who want everything RIGHT NOW. I know cause when I was just casually tossing an R-gatcha at the squirrel once in awhile back in Dec. I got all three of her cards without trying.... then when they switched the new ones in,NOTHING!!! 250 tries later all I have is the N and R cards. I think they may have tweeked the numbers a bit. Nutaku seems to be on edge that F2P are getting rewards without paying. but then again I'm feeling trollish about it.

DragonSR
02-19-2016, 06:27 AM
I just use 2 R Tickets for N and R Cards. Then I use 3 for the SR Card. Still no SR yet doe.

Unregistered
02-19-2016, 07:46 AM
Judging from the single R-gachas I've thrown at Kurito the odds for the SR aren't more than a few percent. Never tried 3 R-gachas, so can't judge myself, but looking at some of the posts here it doesn't seem like the odds are that much better relative to the amount of R-gachas you use.

Interesting find on the burger halves though. Don't have any currently, but with the coliseum coming up I should have plenty of shake/burger halves to spare, guess I'll give those a shot for the N card.

Opalia24
02-19-2016, 09:44 AM
Each Card you donate is worth some Material Points.

Players have to done a at least of 490? points to have a chance to get a limmed girl.
1x R-Gacha is 550 points and have around 1-2% of giving the N-Gacha.
3x R-Gacha is 1650 points and have around 2-3% of giving the N-Gacha.

Materials Material Points
Pero Coliseum Ticket 2
Candy 2
Pink Key 2
N Wild Card 1 4
Gacha Ticket 4
R Wild Card 1 10
Elixir 10
Sexual Energy Drink 20
SR Wild Card 1 35
SR Wild Card 3 55
PeroPero Radar 80
Peronamin Half 130
Pero Pudding Half 130
SR Wild Card 5 210
Silver key 210
PeroPero Glasses 550
Peronamin 550
Gold key 600
R Gacha Ticket 650
Pero Pudding 650
Card Reveal 1100
EX Wild Card 1400
Event Gacha ticket 1400

JSensei
02-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Each Card you donate is worth some Material Points.

Players have to done a at least of 490? points to have a chance to get a limmed girl.
1x R-Gacha is 550 points and have around 1-2% of giving the N-Gacha.
3x R-Gacha is 1650 points and have around 2-3% of giving the N-Gacha.

Materials Material Points
Pero Coliseum Ticket 2
Candy 2
Pink Key 2
N Wild Card 1 4
Gacha Ticket 4
R Wild Card 1 10
Elixir 10
Sexual Energy Drink 20
SR Wild Card 1 35
SR Wild Card 3 55
PeroPero Radar 80
Peronamin Half 130
Pero Pudding Half 130
SR Wild Card 5 210
Silver key 210
PeroPero Glasses 550
Peronamin 550
Gold key 600
R Gacha Ticket 650
Pero Pudding 650
Card Reveal 1100
EX Wild Card 1400
Event Gacha ticket 1400

You are definitely correct about the material points. From where are you getting your drop rate percentages? Does anyone else actually have data where they tracked the offering, the time away, and the reward?

If we're just guessing at drop rates, then we don't get any closer to figuring it out. I know it is theoretically possible to get the SR with an R-gacha, but has anyone gotten it multiple times with the same offering?

Has anyone gotten it multiple times with different offerings? The wiki shows that the SR card is a possible reward for many of the reward tiers above 450 material points. Do higher tiers have significantly higher (or lower) drop rates? I know nothing is guaranteed, but if people tracked their offerings, we might get a better picture at the actual drop rates of the individual rewards.

Big Fat Troll
02-19-2016, 01:58 PM
If I had unlimited R-gatcha I would do said tracking. But since I am FTP I just go by my limited sample. And yes I have gotten multiple N-R-SR cards from the squirrel for 1 R-gatcha at a time. Just the SR dropped fewer times then the other 2 for me. but as I said starting with the last switch in cards I still haven't gotten the SR. My thought is that with 1 R-gatcha the drop rate is about 3% on a card versus a consumable. And as we all know RNG is just that, random as fuck and aggrevating as hell when we do not get what we want!
Just because the drop chance is 1% that still doesn't mean that it's guaranteed to drop in 100 tries...

Tenhou
02-19-2016, 02:06 PM
The biggest reason one R ticket at a time is a good choice is because you do not use a bunch of expensive things at once and get crap rewards. Most of the time with an R ticket you get an SR3 + R wild card, which is a really nice trade-off while you wait for those limited cards.

JSensei
02-19-2016, 06:08 PM
The biggest reason one R ticket at a time is a good choice is because you do not use a bunch of expensive things at once and get crap rewards. Most of the time with an R ticket you get an SR3 + R wild card, which is a really nice trade-off while you wait for those limited cards.

Single R-gachas are certainly an attractive option. It gets iffy whether they are worth it since your probability of getting a limited SR can be higher if you actually spin the R-gacha than by feeding it to Kurito, but we also have very little solid knowledge of relative drop rates for higher tiers.

Hypothetically speaking, would you be willing to spend 5 R-Gachas if you knew that it increased the drop rate by ten times? The wiki tells us what you can get from every combined point value, but we don't know what the drop rate for items at that level. I assumed that if you got to 10,500 points, (there are only three rewards listed for that) that you would have roughly 1 in 3 odds. I never considered the fact that despite having only three possible items as rewards that the percentages could be something like:

SR Card: 10%
Pero Pudding x 2: 15%
Card Reveal x 2: 40%
Card Reveal x 2 + Pero Pudding x 2: 35%

Those numbers are COMPLETELY fabricated, but they illustrate my point. I did two Kurito attempts for 10,500 points each and got CR x 2 + Pero Pudding x 2 +/- 50 candies both times. If I could afford to do a bunch of 10,500 point offerings, I'd love to see if I get something else. Otherwise, we don't really know if the odds for each reward are roughly equivalent or if some rewards are more heavily weighted than others.

Experience at the 1 R-Gacha level indicates that the rewards are not evenly divided among the possibilities. More often than not, an offering of an R-Gacha ticket yields a SR3 +/- (more often plus than minus) an R Wild +/- some number of candies. I've gotten only an SR3 and nothing else, but ~75% of my R-gacha offerings yield SR3 + R Wild with or without candies.

Are other people getting a similar rate of return?

Opalia24
02-20-2016, 01:50 AM
Gift from Kiruto works this way: First computer pick basket and scondly an item from that basket is picked.
This baskes also have different waiting times.
There are the following baskets:
1) 5 min
2) 10 min
3) 20 min
4) 30 min
5) 40 min
6) 50 min
7) 60 min
8) 1:30 hours
9) 2:00 hours
10) 2:30 hours
11) 3:00 hours
12) 3:30 hours
13) 4:00 hours
14) 4:30 hours
15) 5:00 hours

If players donate 490 (1x R-Gacha) points thay get are garantied to draw from 50 min basket but if they are lucky they can draw from a better basket. Like wise if thet donat 1500 points they are garantied 1:30 basket but with lucky they can draw from better basket.
It is pritty rarely players get to draw from a basket better than minimum garantied basket, only 5-10% chance.
So donation more points garanti drawing from better basket

All gift you offers are converted into points.

The gift a player gets back on average is worth less than half the points offered.

JSensei
02-20-2016, 01:56 AM
Gift from Kiruto works this way: First computer pick basket and scondly an item from that basket is picked.
This baskes also have different waiting times.
There are the following baskets:
1) 5 min
2) 10 min
3) 20 min
4) 30 min
5) 40 min
6) 50 min
7) 60 min
8) 1:30 hours
9) 2:00 hours
10) 2:30 hours
11) 3:00 hours
12) 3:30 hours
13) 4:00 hours
14) 4:30 hours
15) 5:00 hours

If players donate 490 (1x R-Gacha) points thay get are garantied to draw from 50 min basket but if they are lucky they can draw from a better basket. Like wise if thet donat 1500 points they are garantied 1:30 basket but with lucky they can draw from better basket.
It is pritty rarely players get to draw from a basket better than minimum garantied basket, only 5-10% chance.
So donation more points garanti drawing from better basket

All gift you offers are converted into points.

Right. This is known and is on the wiki.

The question isn't how to get the better basket. Most people already know how to get to the baskets, and if they need, the wiki can fill in the details.

The question is: what are the odds that the thing in the basket is what you draw? People make up numbers. That isn't the point of this thread.

If someone has had experience using a certain method and got a specific card (N, R, or SR) the questions are these:

1) What did you feed her.
2) How many tries until you got the reward you were looking for
3) How many times have you gotten the reward total.

I feel like we should be able to crowd source some of the statistics behind the baskets. We just need to work together.

Neko
02-20-2016, 03:08 AM
Would be impossible to determine. Since i needed like 150 tickets or so ( using only +1 r gacha, or 1 peronamin at a time ) to get the SR first time, and then tenhou got her's in first ticket, then another in few tickets later.
Later that day in few tickets i got it again too.

Unregistered
02-20-2016, 06:47 AM
Would be impossible to determine. Since i needed like 150 tickets or so ( using only +1 r gacha, or 1 peronamin at a time ) to get the SR first time, and then tenhou got her's in first ticket, then another in few tickets later.
Later that day in few tickets i got it again too.

How would it be impossible to determine? All you'd need is a couple people that throw a beforehand specified amount of consumables at Kurito, track all the rewards and then you add it all up and you could have a somewhat accurate display of the odds.

Now in the middle of this Kurito season most people probably won't be all too keen on spending all their R-gachas on Kurito, but if you could get a bunch of people to track this at the start of the next Kurito season where they'll be giving her lots of stuff for the new cards anyway I don't see why it couldn't work.

Neko
02-20-2016, 10:38 AM
yush real acurate when u got a 0,75 % or whatever with a 100 % and 2 20, or 30 %. It's just a matter of luck and a pointless task.

JSensei
02-20-2016, 06:24 PM
How would it be impossible to determine? All you'd need is a couple people that throw a beforehand specified amount of consumables at Kurito, track all the rewards and then you add it all up and you could have a somewhat accurate display of the odds.

Now in the middle of this Kurito season most people probably won't be all too keen on spending all their R-gachas on Kurito, but if you could get a bunch of people to track this at the start of the next Kurito season where they'll be giving her lots of stuff for the new cards anyway I don't see why it couldn't work.

Bingo.

Yes, I realize you can get the SR on the first ticket. You can get it on the 200th ticket. Or you can get it somewhere in between.

The idea is if you get enough data in aggregate, you can start to determine accurate drop percentages. I fed her a BUNCH of r-gachas and got zero SRs. Based on my data, the drop rate is zero. This is clearly not the case. But if you pool data, you will (hopefully) see patterns arise, like relative drop percentages of the other rewards too.

Nutakum
02-20-2016, 07:20 PM
If someone has had experience using a certain method and got a specific card (N, R, or SR) the questions are these:

1) What did you feed her.
2) How many tries until you got the reward you were looking for
3) How many times have you gotten the reward total.

Actually, knowing the wait time is significantly more important. As i've noted in previous posts, I've never gotten the SR from anything less than 2hr30min. It is possible to get 2hr30min wait time from a single R Gacha ticket, but that would be (i guess what we could call) a "step-up" for the kurito basket. The vast majority of the time you put 1 R Gacha in you will get a 50min wait time.

Knowing the statistics on the drop rates for each wait-time gives you a target, then if you think you can beat the odds or that it is more efficient to hope for a "step-up" you can evaluate from there.

JSensei
02-21-2016, 01:10 AM
Actually, knowing the wait time is significantly more important. As i've noted in previous posts, I've never gotten the SR from anything less than 2hr30min. It is possible to get 2hr30min wait time from a single R Gacha ticket, but that would be (i guess what we could call) a "step-up" for the kurito basket. The vast majority of the time you put 1 R Gacha in you will get a 50min wait time.

Knowing the statistics on the drop rates for each wait-time gives you a target, then if you think you can beat the odds or that it is more efficient to hope for a "step-up" you can evaluate from there.

Interesting. I suppose I do need to have them put the wait time. Can anyone verify this? Have you gotten the SR with a wait time of 50 minutes?

Nutakum
02-21-2016, 01:29 AM
if i have time - no promises because it'll be a pain in the ass - i'll try to re-format my spreadsheet and post all of my results here (215+ various kurito gifts). However, as it is now if i copy+paste on the forums it'll make you want to gauge your eyes out. If anyone has more time than i do you can PM me and i'll send you results to re-format in a more easily sortable way faster than I can.

I know I only chime in sporadically due to not being on the forums all the time, but I'd like us to figure this out as best as we can. When it comes down to it, I have a somewhat sizeable amount of data for an individual (although comparative to the user-base of the game its pretty tiny), but translating that to meaningful results is harder to do without digging deeper into it. I'm confident with some of the higher-level assumptions i've made, but I am self-aware enough to know I can't apply any specific numbers based on the small sample size. I'll try to post another reply later when I'm not as sleepy, but maybe we can make a template for participants in the community to fill out that captures all of the necessary data points rather than people saying "LOL I GOT IT WITH ONE R GACHA".

JSensei
02-21-2016, 02:25 AM
if i have time - no promises because it'll be a pain in the ass - i'll try to re-format my spreadsheet and post all of my results here (215+ various kurito gifts). However, as it is now if i copy+paste on the forums it'll make you want to gauge your eyes out. If anyone has more time than i do you can PM me and i'll send you results to re-format in a more easily sortable way faster than I can.

I know I only chime in sporadically due to not being on the forums all the time, but I'd like us to figure this out as best as we can. When it comes down to it, I have a somewhat sizeable amount of data for an individual (although comparative to the user-base of the game its pretty tiny), but translating that to meaningful results is harder to do without digging deeper into it. I'm confident with some of the higher-level assumptions i've made, but I am self-aware enough to know I can't apply any specific numbers based on the small sample size. I'll try to post another reply later when I'm not as sleepy, but maybe we can make a template for participants in the community to fill out that captures all of the necessary data points rather than people saying "LOL I GOT IT WITH ONE R GACHA".

I think what would be easiest is to start a google document and let people start adding to it. Possibly have each person getting a separate sheet and one sheet that combines all the data into one master list. That would allow you to see the individual components and get data en mass as well.

I am quite confident that we can crowd source this. It shouldn't be hard to get enough people to put in a little effort and acquire a pool of at least 1000 data points. It will take a little time, but not TOO much effort, especially if a lot of people chime in. Even five or ten data points is useful when you add it to the aggregate pool.

khermeker
02-21-2016, 07:58 AM

mmm sorry but and big but...i got sr card with only 1 r gacha and was less of 2:30 actually was like 50 mins...i remember cause i dont expect that and at that time never got times over 1 hour so that dont work for you dont mean that dont work...the problem with probability is that we need too many for say something.

Unregistered
02-21-2016, 10:43 AM
As a heavy 1 R-gacha spammer I've never seen a 2:30 timer. Longest I've had was 2:00 and I don't recall seeing that more than once. I've gotten the SR from 50 and 60 minute timers.

Opalia24
02-21-2016, 11:56 AM
As a maybe 1000-time-R-Gacha spinner I seen:
1) 50 min (most common)
2) 60 min
3) 90 min
4) 2:00
5) 2:30
6) 3:00

I even got all 3 limmed girls with just one R-Gacha but only once.

I just started to collect new data from Kurito

JSensei
02-29-2016, 11:03 PM
Does anyone have a recipe that yielded the SR with a high frequency? I picked up a TON of Ex Wilds from Shards, so I can afford nearly any point value. I'm looking to get her, and I don't care who much it costs.

Opalia24
03-01-2016, 12:36 AM
1x Ex-Wild = 3x R-Gacha and 3x R-Gacha have around 4-5% chance of giving SR-Girl.
I got my first 3 SR-Girls with 3x R-Gacha
Expect to spend 50-100x R-Gacha per SR-Giirl if you donate 1x R-Gacha or 3x R-Gacha.

I been testing 1x R-Gacha for a week and got this data so far
72 R-Gacha spend (used 74 but get 2 back)
590x Candy
49x SR-Wild3
6x SR-Wild1
12x R-Wild
10x Paromanin half
8x Pudding half
2x R-Girls
2x N-Girls
1x Pudding (wating time 1:30 only)
2x Glasses (waiting time 2:00 only)
2x R-Gacha (Wating time 1:30 only)

Wating times:
69 x 0:50
1x 1:00
3x 1:30
1x 2:00

I will post again when I got more data.

JSensei
03-01-2016, 12:43 AM
1x Ex-Wild = 3x R-Gacha and 3x R-Gacha have around 4-5% chance of giving SR-Girl.
I got my first 3 SR-Girls with 3x R-Gacha
Expect to spend 50-100x R-Gacha per SR-Giirl if you donate 1x R-Gacha or 3x R-Gacha.

I been testing 1x R-Gacha for a week and got this data so far
72 R-Gacha spend (used 74 but get 2 back)
590x Candy
49x SR-Wild3
6x SR-Wild1
12x R-Wild
10x Paromanin half
8x Pudding half
2x R-Girls
2x N-Girls
1x Pudding (wating time 1:30 only)
2x Glasses (waiting time 2:00 only)
2x R-Gacha (Wating time 1:30 only)

Wating times:
69 x 0:50
1x 1:00
3x 1:30
1x 2:00

I will post again when I got more data.

That's pretty comparable to what I had, though I didn't track it. Does anyone have any experience with higher priced offerings? I'm talking more along the lines of 3000+ points.

Opalia24
03-01-2016, 01:14 AM
1x R-Gacha gives 0:50 or better
2x R-Gacha give 1:00 or better
3x R-Gacha / 1x Ex-Wild give 1:30 or better
5x R-Gacha / 2x Ex-Wild give 2:00 or better
7x R-Gacha / 3x Ex wild give 2:30 or better
10x R-Gacha / 4x Ex wild give 3:00 or better

Chance of getting better wating times is only around 5% I think.
I only done 1x R-Gacha and 3x R-Gacha many times.
I donated more than 3x G-Gacha a few times but didnt get anything to make it worth while.
I have tried to donate less than 1x R-Gacha but so far I have not got any limmed girls and found it useless too.

Big Fat Troll
03-01-2016, 03:48 PM
I have read this thread a lot when new posts show up. This is what I think.... JUST DEAL WITH RNG! Nutaku will not divulge numbers at any time. They may say "approximately", "above or below average", "I can't tell you" or some other statement to that effect. Unless you, yes YOU personally do your own tracking this thread is meaningless. I have tracked all the gifts I have given the rat and still know only this...

1 R-gatcha = best return on investment

Anything else = a waste of time.

The damn cards will drop when they drop.

Just because the drop chance is 10% (for example) does not mean a guaranteed drop in 100 tries. You could be that unfortunate asshole who spend 1000 tickets and only win once. Each spin is not conditional on the roll before or after it. ... trust me I miss 99.99% of the shit I want while I see others saying, "oh yeah every time I roll I win"..... Its RNG, just know that all 3 rarities of cards do drop from a single gift of an R-gatcha ticket. Eventually.

JSensei
03-01-2016, 06:43 PM
I have read this thread a lot when new posts show up. This is what I think.... JUST DEAL WITH RNG! Nutaku will not divulge numbers at any time. They may say "approximately", "above or below average", "I can't tell you" or some other statement to that effect. Unless you, yes YOU personally do your own tracking this thread is meaningless. I have tracked all the gifts I have given the rat and still know only this...

1 R-gatcha = best return on investment

Anything else = a waste of time.

The damn cards will drop when they drop.

Just because the drop chance is 10% (for example) does not mean a guaranteed drop in 100 tries. You could be that unfortunate asshole who spend 1000 tickets and only win once. Each spin is not conditional on the roll before or after it. ... trust me I miss 99.99% of the shit I want while I see others saying, "oh yeah every time I roll I win"..... Its RNG, just know that all 3 rarities of cards do drop from a single gift of an R-gatcha ticket. Eventually.

I definitely agree that R-gacha is the best return on investment, but I'm pretty low on R-gacha tickets. I picked up a TON of Ex Wilds, and I don't really care if I have to spend a bunch to get it. I know it's an RNG, but if higher tier offerings have a good probability, I'm totally up for blowing a bunch of Ex Wilds to get it. Best I can figure, r-gacha drops the SR card somewhere between 1 and 2 percent of the time.

I also realize that Nutaku isn't going to give us numbers, which is why we need to collaborate to track it ourselves. A community run google spreadsheet would allow us to track offerings and rewards collectively to try to hone in on the true rates. With enough data, you can tease out what the approximate drop rate is so you can get an idea of what you're likely to get for your investment.

You are also correct that you can have a 10% chance and still miss it 100 times, but that's statistically unlikely.

The truth is, very few people have tracked what they gave and what they got, so most people simply make up numbers. "Oh, it's 4% for this." "Oh, it's 2% for that"

Of those that HAVE tracked, the only real offering that people have tracked at all is single R-Gacha. What are the odds for offerings in the point range of 3000-15000? No one really knows. I know I had 2 offerings of exactly 10,050 points and got no SR (I did, however get CRs and puddings).

Screw it. I've been suggesting we do it, so I'm just going to do it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cRlhcR8uHqtwL4pF7UXqu1fB4lbsERVENWtAsoHT3ik/edit?usp=sharing

We can do this.