PDA

View Full Version : what guides need to be done

Lafate
01-19-2016, 03:53 AM
title

this is here because I can't just simply say title.

You were distracted long enough X is now in my dungeon!

soranokira
01-19-2016, 04:03 AM
I don't think we need much more for the time being, but I guess AW priority? as well as a rough idea of the units needed to farm those damned AW orbs =/

ZeroZet
01-19-2016, 11:28 AM
Desert Storyline / AW Dailies minimal team map guide will be useful, eventually, sooner or later,probably, hopefully...

nhk
01-19-2016, 12:32 PM
Forgive me if it already exists, but a guide/discussion on which units might be beneficial to have multiples of, which are worth CR-ing and which are plain fodder. This is regarding Gold and better units only.
For example I was wondering if it might be beneficial to have multiple copies of Betty to drop on some easy map and enjoy the extra gold when AW comes.

Lafate
01-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Forgive me if it already exists, but a guide/discussion on which units might be beneficial to have multiples of, which are worth CR-ing and which are plain fodder. This is regarding Gold and better units only.
For example I was wondering if it might be beneficial to have multiple copies of Betty to drop on some easy map and enjoy the extra gold when AW comes.

If one were willing to ya it might be. Not sure if Betty can kill every unit on Pastoral Gate by herself.

buttlover
01-21-2016, 03:48 AM
holy shit, the dmm aigis content is AMAZING. And it is pretty consistently amazing so far.
I could use a guide on the new maps =P.

soranokira
01-21-2016, 04:49 AM
holy shit, the dmm aigis content is AMAZING. And it is pretty consistently amazing so far.
I could use a guide on the new maps =P.

how to search for guides on youtube:
1) go to wiki page, click on the latest banner that coincides with the current one on dmm.
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B6%DB%B5%DE%A5%DF%A5%C3%A5%B7%A5%E7%A5%F3
2) copy map name (I'm sure you can see the jap kanji and check if it matches with your map name)
3) open a new tab, type in 'youtube' then paste jap text.
4) clich on search results.

tadah! there you have it!

buttlover
01-21-2016, 04:50 AM
how to search for guides on youtube:
1) go to wiki page, click on the latest banner that coincides with the current one on dmm.
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B6%DB%B5%DE%A5%DF%A5%C3%A5%B7%A5%E7%A5%F3
2) copy map name (I'm sure you can see the jap kanji and check if it matches with your map name)
3) open a new tab, type in 'youtube' then paste jap text.
4) clich on search results.

tadah! there you have it!

ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ MY GWD! GENIUS! ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ

Lafate
01-21-2016, 11:07 PM
Hmm... Seems Kagerou is one of the greenlight missing units that we are just waiting on the Aigis devs to use. She isn't being barred from us by Nutaku atleast.

Good news however is that Nutaku themselves are now asking the devs why she was skipped.

Kamahari Akuma
01-21-2016, 11:33 PM
Hmm... Seems Kagerou is one of the greenlight missing units that we are just waiting on the Aigis devs to use. She isn't being barred from us by Nutaku atleast.

Good news however is that Nutaku themselves are now asking the devs why she was skipped.

Good news everyone!

Soon we shall have answers!

Still keeping the bucket of sorrow on standby, it seems to be my only companion during this event. *takes another swig*

blacksaber
01-21-2016, 11:41 PM
What class is Kagerou? I would like to investigate this unit/event further...

Lafate
01-21-2016, 11:48 PM
What class is Kagerou? I would like to investigate this unit/event further...

Ninja like Saki.

EDIT: I've attempted to ask Nutaku which of the missing units are green lit. We shall see how that goes.

Unregistered
03-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Desert story maps guide? c:

soranokira
03-07-2016, 07:35 AM
Desert story maps guide? c:

youtube will have them soon enough. english versions will come once the english version get those maps.
until then, http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%A5%B9%A5%C8%A1%BC%A5%EA%A1%BC%A5%DF%A5%C3%A5%B7% A5%E7%A5%F3
copy map name and paste in youtube.