PDA

View Full Version : Goddess Tenhou's Shrine

Lafate
01-21-2016, 02:57 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7b/ec/47/7bec47e32e7843b67584e4ce9be67043.jpg

May those who proclaim their desire here be blessed by the goddess Tenhou. May the luck be with you my friends.

Kamahari Akuma
01-21-2016, 06:32 PM
Can the Goddess Tenhou promise that Yurina will be our next event? :(

Ligoya
01-21-2016, 07:13 PM
Wtf is this ?

Kamahari Akuma
01-21-2016, 07:13 PM
Wtf is this ?

You did read the thread name right?

MalusCorvus
01-21-2016, 07:17 PM
I know nothing about the Goddess Tenhou, but her names sounds familiar, and the style of her portrait does as well, so I shall worship her!

Ligoya
01-21-2016, 07:27 PM
You did read the thread name right?

Yeah, I read it. That's why I'm asking, wtf is this ?

Tenhou
01-21-2016, 07:46 PM
I keep coming back to this thread thinking "i should say something" but each time the thread just keeps baffling me with its existence.

As for the reason this thread exists, well...
I, like many, visit the shoutbox a fair deal and some people nowadays seem to swear that my presence either gives them horrible or incredible luck. In the same sense, some people in the shoutbox seem to feel i myself have really good luck, enough to use the term tenhou-luck to describe really lucky moments. Lafate asked me what my favourite mythos is earlier today, so i just replied with norse mythology. Next thing i know this thread is up 0.o

soranokira
01-21-2016, 07:58 PM
I keep coming back to this thread thinking "i should say something" but each time the thread just keeps baffling me with its existence.

I, like many, visit the shoutbox a fair deal and some people nowadays seem to swear that my presence either gives them horrible or incredible luck. In the same sense, some people in the shoutbox seem to feel i myself have really good luck, enough to use the term tenhou-luck to describe really lucky moments. Lafate asked me what my favourite mythos is earlier today, so i just replied with norse mythology. Next thing i know this thread is up 0.o

custom made title for the goddess of luck, of course.

Tenhou
01-21-2016, 08:06 PM
custom made title for the goddess of luck, of course.

Et tu, Kotono? Well played, mr. forum admin, well played.

Lafate
01-21-2016, 09:56 PM
The image is the Norse Goddess that represent luck as well as a few other things. Gejfon or Gefion. That is why I asked your favorite mythos. If you had said Greek it would have been an image of Tyche the daughter of Aphrodite and Goddess of luck, fortune, success, and even prosperity.

However, I swear that you have powers. Multiple times I have asked you for luck and twice I asked at your 'shrine'. Everytime was a success... That is luck if I have ever seen it.

Ligoya
01-22-2016, 03:04 AM
Omg, the mod probably gonna lock this thread soon. Luck is just a myth, everything you just experienced are just according to calculation, there's no such thing as luck in this world.

CharlesRJC
01-22-2016, 04:24 AM
Omg, the mod probably gonna lock this thread soon. Luck is just a myth, everything you just experienced are just according to calculation, there's no such thing as luck in this world.

This guy arrived:

Lafate
01-22-2016, 04:39 AM

That moment you realized that the mod that locked the thread claiming falsities of increased drop rate was the one who posted this.

Luck and claiming that there is an increase drop rate when having a rogue kill something is two different things.

Fox
01-22-2016, 06:32 AM

Hello? Testing? KEN U HEAH ME?! Ok, it works.

I couldn't stop giggling when Tenhou linked this to me last night. I know she has the goddess of luck thing going here, but a shrine? This is simply adorable.

Ye mortals, who feast thine eyes upon divinity! Bring fourth thy offerings and ye shalt be blessed! So sayeth I! Thus I proclaim!

lolix
01-22-2016, 07:23 AM
i go missing for a coulple days , and tenhou ascends to godhood ?

Kamahari Akuma
01-22-2016, 08:35 AM
i go missing for a coulple days , and tenhou ascends to godhood ?

Just another day at the forums. :P

MalusCorvus
01-22-2016, 11:36 AM
Man, maybe I should stop by the chatbox, see if I can become a deity, too! If for no other reason than I want to see what images Lafate digs up from the Egyptian or Native American mythos's...

Lag
01-22-2016, 12:22 PM

Oh okay. I believe in you totally.

*rubs head and sacrifices virginal wizards and Roy in thy name*
Premuim Summon, here I come.

False deity! My faith has been betrayed
http://i.imgur.com/y4NWLyN.gif

Lafate
01-22-2016, 04:36 PM
Oh okay. I believe in you totally.

*rubs head and sacrifices virginal wizards and Roy in thy name*
Premuim Summon, here I come.

False deity! My faith has been betrayed
http://i.imgur.com/y4NWLyN.gif

Nope, the goddess understands the use of God Get! for when we get awakening. So she decided to give you Betty.

namhoang909
01-23-2016, 09:43 PM
please give me 3 star in "immortal enemies" and "the true duty of ninja x"

Lafate
01-23-2016, 09:56 PM
please give me 3 star in "immortal enemies" and "the true duty of ninja x"

Sorry my friend. Neither of those deal with luck, and thus out of the Goddesses territory.

namhoang909
01-23-2016, 10:56 PM
i think it is related, i use stronger unit than one in guide on youtube, but i loose time to time, just when i got no ally units killed, one enemy escaped and reverse, so win but never perfect

Radhulbh
01-24-2016, 04:03 PM
I am almost tempted to throw my lurker ways, grab some crystals and offer them to the shrine. I mean just look at her, so divine. Surely my new found faith would be rewarded with a platinum or black right...

- - - Updated - - -

So close Goddess, so close. Just a little more to the left...