PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Skill AW

Lafate
01-24-2016, 01:07 AM
Seems Shaman's got their Skill AW a few days ago and I missed it somehow... well better late then never.

http://i.gyazo.com/313b28624dd46d01b41bc92d964caec8.png
Skill: Healing Prayer Quick: For 12 seconds attack speed is increased [From .45 APS to .83 APS]| Unit focuses on healing| WT: 8.5; CT: 17
AW Skill: Double Support Prayer: For 25 seconds attack is reduced by 30%| Unit can attack one enemy and heal one ally at the same time| WT: 15; CT: 30

http://i.gyazo.com/be108210d14776865981bb2423d525a6.png
Skill: Healing Prayer: For 15 seconds attack is increase by 80%| Unit focuses on healing| WT: 10; CT: 20
AW Skill: Chirei Oroshi: For 10 seconds attack is increased by 40%| Unit focused on healing or damage until next skill activation| WT: 7; CT: 15

http://i.gyazo.com/c5c7c542cd39da967a264b0520e2b6c2.png
Skill: Kamioroshi: Unit focuses on healing until 'Kamioroshi Release' activation| WT: 1; CT: 15
Skill: Kamioroshi Release: Unit focuses on damage until 'Kamioroshi' activation| CT: 15
AW Skill: True Kamioroshi: For 10 seconds attack is increased by 60%| Unit focuses on healing until 'True Kamioroshi Release' activation| WT: 5; CT: 6
AW Skill: True Kamioroshi Release: For 20 seconds attack is increased by 60%| Unit focuses on dealing damage until 'True Kamioroshi' activation| CT: 35

Also added picture of Kikyou, Kagura, and Shiho.... and Shiho being added to the sticky as well.

Kikyou AW Art
http://i.gyazo.com/5230b74b9ed79c6758e174c207c6937a.png

Kagura AW Art
http://i.gyazo.com/05c9a54c588a21ad566cf6f8751b893d.png

Shiho AW Art
https://gyazo.com/5904afb99f4b30942228624253bf453a.png

soranokira
01-24-2016, 04:29 AM
wow, kagura becomes double cast like eterna? nice. too bad she doesnt have the stats like eterna.

lolix
01-24-2016, 04:50 AM
wait....let me see if i understand. Shiho can become a permanenet healer , untill u decide to release he skill ? if that's the case , it makes her a lot more versatile , and a really good adition to any team.

soranokira
01-24-2016, 05:06 AM
wait....let me see if i understand. Shiho can become a permanenet healer , untill u decide to release he skill ? if that's the case , it makes her a lot more versatile , and a really good adition to any team.

Kikyo could do that right from the beginning, even before skill AW. and a fair number of other part-time healers like marius get the same thing with skill AW as well.

lolix
01-24-2016, 06:34 AM
yea , bu both marius and i'm guessing kikyo as well , are premium summon instead of event , yes ?

Lafate
01-24-2016, 08:22 AM

Correct. You deploy her and she act as a witch. Attacking and Slowing. In 7 seconds you get to use her ability. The ability switches her focus from damage to healing. Once the 40% bonus wears off (10 seconds) it will go on cooldown for 15 (Total of 25 seconds). You can then cast the ability again to make her focus on dealing damage, and getting a 40% damage boost for 10 seconds.

lolix
01-24-2016, 08:47 AM
Correct. You deploy her and she act as a witch. Attacking and Slowing. In 7 seconds you get to use her ability. The ability switches her focus from damage to healing. Once the 40% bonus wears off (10 seconds) it will go on cooldown for 15 (Total of 25 seconds). You can then cast the ability again to make her focus on dealing damage, and getting a 40% damage boost for 10 seconds.

That's what i was thinking as well. The problem will be that u won't be able to get her extra damage unless u switch. still having to oportunity of having her as a permanent healer is pretty good. Sure , she won't heal as much as other healers now that she doesn't get extra % attack , but with her inate faster heal rate , she should still be decent. Makes her a lot more versatile then now

Lafate
01-24-2016, 08:51 AM
That's what i was thinking as well. The problem will be that u won't be able to get her extra damage unless u switch. still having to oportunity of having her as a permanent healer is pretty good. Sure , she won't heal as much as other healers now that she doesn't get extra % attack , but with her inate faster heal rate , she should still be decent. Makes her a lot more versatile then now

She does get the extra percent. It happens every time she switches... Also Shiho has the most HPS with just her regular skill activate at Shiho 566.95 HPS (8920 Total healing).

soranokira
01-24-2016, 09:05 AM
well she has her strengths, just like others have theirs. Shiho gets faster atk/casting speed upon AW btw.

lolix
01-24-2016, 09:14 AM
She does get the extra percent. It happens every time she switches... Also Shiho has the most HPS with just her regular skill activate at Shiho 566.95 HPS (8920 Total healing).

yeah , but the extra 40% lasts only for 10 seconds and require to switch first , as you said. What i meant is that she loses her extra % damage , that a non AW shiho would have for the whole duration of her skill , but gets the ability to become a permanent healer , which is still good considering her heal rate

Lafate
01-24-2016, 10:08 AM
yeah , but the extra 40% lasts only for 10 seconds and require to switch first , as you said. What i meant is that she loses her extra % damage , that a non AW shiho would have for the whole duration of her skill , but gets the ability to become a permanent healer , which is still good considering her heal rate

What do you mean you have to switch first? It works the same as her regular skill, but instead of going back to damage she stays a healer.

soranokira
01-24-2016, 10:11 AM
What do you mean you have to switch first? It works the same as her regular skill, but instead of going back to damage she stays a healer.

He's trying to say that if he does the switch, he only gets the 40% healing increase for the initial 10s of healing, then the rest of the healing doesnt get that healing increased. same when she reverts back to attacking and only gets 10s of 40% bonus atk. which is a bit of a pity.

Lafate
01-24-2016, 11:38 PM
He's trying to say that if he does the switch, he only gets the 40% healing increase for the initial 10s of healing, then the rest of the healing doesnt get that healing increased. same when she reverts back to attacking and only gets 10s of 40% bonus atk. which is a bit of a pity.

Except a non-Skill AW Shiho can't boost her attack when she is doing damage.

soranokira
01-25-2016, 02:30 AM
Except a non-Skill AW Shiho can't boost her attack when she is doing damage.

true. but all-in-all, the increase in dmg is nice, but the skill AW isn't all that fantastic, IMO, for the shaman class.

Lafate
01-25-2016, 03:53 AM
true. but all-in-all, the increase in dmg is nice, but the skill AW isn't all that fantastic, IMO, for the shaman class.

Actually it is the shaman class consider Kikyou has the same exact skill only slighty better. Majority rules I guess. Kagura is the odd ball out while Shiho became the Bashira of Shamans by becoming a mini-Kikyou.