PDA

View Full Version : Percentage of players that get the 50k gambit card

JSensei
01-25-2016, 07:02 PM
I remember @Chillinfar had data on this from last gambit, but what percentage of players actually get the 50k required to get the SR card? I remember that not everyone in the top 1000 had it.

AT current, I'm at a little over 8K, which is almost as many trinkets as I had for the last gambit. Using math, I can realistically count on getting around 25k without using additional means. Fortunately, I've got about 150 radars on reserve to make it, but the question is still valid.

Do people think the 50k reward is too steep? I'm ranked around 600 this time, and I'm not, at current, on track to get it by a long shot.

Unregistered
01-25-2016, 10:08 PM
The Alpha "killer" cards are not yet available to quadruple the output of trophies.

I looked at the top rewards for trophies myself, wondering if the top players would get them. Not looking good considering that the top reward is 2 million and the top score is 334k. However, when you take into consideration the release of the new killers, as well as the fact that most people are hoarding their radars, 2 million seems more viable.

Besides, Nutaku will just say "Buy more eGatcha tickets and glasses." This is the event that cares the least about free players.

Vic47
01-27-2016, 04:36 PM
The Alpha "killer" cards are not yet available to quadruple the output of trophies.

Besides, Nutaku will just say "Buy more eGatcha tickets and glasses." This is the event that cares the least about free players.

That's why i think gambit is unfair. I don't say that everyone should get the top reward, or, at least, get 50k rewerd card as a no problem, as it was during the 2nd Gambit, but i do think that at least players who don't miss a single day of Event and spend at least several hours playing the game during the event should be able to get 50k trophies even if they don't pay. Okay, it might also require _some_ use of consumables to reach that, but come on, ending the event with HALF of the required trophies to win even the "proof of participation in the Event"/'souvenier" (the unique 50k SR card) is just a total bullshit and a spit in the face, as for me. I fother Events allow zealous players to get all the uniquuie cards, why this particular one is so fucking unfair? besides, it's not the first time we are treated like that... Sometimes the way they treat us makes me want to stop playing PPS at all and say "good bye" to Nutaku...

chillinfar
01-27-2016, 11:03 PM
Funny fact, perocolo should be the most fair of their events, but SED cheat cards are even more unbalanced than SEC for gambit.

That's why i didn't take that event seriously (even when i got 2 R SEC), you need to get the whole deck to see a difference. With gambit instead you can take other strategy (stamina in bulk)

Neko
01-28-2016, 03:47 AM
I only got the N slayer this time, i went out to beer or walk or to train at bar in the park and yet i got 25 200 trophies at the end of phase 1 without using any radar yet.
play better

Rumpel
01-28-2016, 11:23 AM
I only got the N slayer this time, i went out to beer or walk or to train at bar in the park and yet i got 25 200 trophies at the end of phase 1 without using any radar yet.
play better

U cant do it without consumables or glasses. Or u are incredible lucky and always get 300 trophies. Or u opened 1000+ boxes.

Balek
01-28-2016, 07:57 PM
U cant do it without consumables or glasses. Or u are incredible lucky and always get 300 trophies. Or u opened 1000+ boxes.
I have used 0 radars and 0 glasses, just few shakes I got from the boxes and I ended phase 1 with 20k trophies. I had however old R beta so my multiplier was 1.56.

Vic47
01-30-2016, 06:51 PM
Meh, i just won SR Alpha SEC, but i've used all my remaining SR WC's 5 minutes before that to level-up some random Sexy SR card, so i don't have SR WC's to max her out to lvl 100 and get full benefit from her multiplier... =\
Thus ending up with total multiplier of 2.45 and 13,5k Trophies currently...
And i've also used up all my 56 Radars few hours before that, before the daily restart...
Another Event Epic Fail for me, duh... =__=;

Unregistered
01-30-2016, 07:13 PM
Dunno, maybe it's just me, but the overal amount of trophies seems lower than last time around. Sitting at 35kish now, which is almost top 300 while I'm pretty sure I was already sitting at 50k+ at this point during the last gambit, but my rank was exactly the same. Last time around I needed 100k+ trophies when I pushed for a top 300 spot and looking at it currently I can't see myself needing anywhere near that amount to secure a top 300 spot this time around. Or maybe I just have bad memory, we'll see when the event ends I guess.

JSensei
01-30-2016, 07:18 PM
Meh, i just won SR Alpha SEC, but i've used all my remaining SR WC's 5 minutes before that to level-up some random Sexy SR card, so i don't have SR WC's to max her out to lvl 100 and get full benefit from her multiplier... =\
Thus ending up with total multiplier of 2.45 and 13,5k Trophies currently...
And i've also used up all my 56 Radars few hours before that, before the daily restart...
Another Event Epic Fail for me, duh... =__=;

I actually have enough SR wilds to level up 2 or 3 cards to level 100, but I make sure that at any given time I have a MINIMUM of 100 SR wilds in case I get the slayer card. I only burn them when I have a card I want to level or if I'm looking to get a certain SED goal.

Regardless, I make sure that I always have enough to level at least one card up.

Balek
01-30-2016, 10:51 PM
I actually have enough SR wilds to level up 2 or 3 cards to level 100, but I make sure that at any given time I have a MINIMUM of 100 SR wilds in case I get the slayer card. I only burn them when I have a card I want to level or if I'm looking to get a certain SED goal.

Regardless, I make sure that I always have enough to level at least one card up.
Same here. Im only using wildcards while I have around 200 so that I always have 100 left just in case.

Rumpel
01-31-2016, 11:00 AM
Top players still dont get 2M reward. With 21k I m 560 rank and looks like only top 300 players will get 50k reward. So, i think trophies drop is too low.

Balek
01-31-2016, 04:03 PM
Top players still dont get 2M reward. With 21k I m 560 rank and looks like only top 300 players will get 50k reward. So, i think trophies drop is too low.
It was always that low and most people use consumables at the end. For example I'm not using any (radars or glasses) until the last day, to make sure that I will use only the required minimum to get the SR card. I have 107 glasses and 859 radars stockpiled from previous events and if I don't get to 50k till the last day, then I will use some of them to get there and save the rest for next event.

chillinfar
01-31-2016, 04:51 PM
i was out of event due to work, still at top 300 due to burning on 1st phase (just today completed the whole gambit). No luck with e-gacha.

Opalia24
02-01-2016, 01:09 PM
I was Lucky and got 2x R-Slayer with 2x e-gacha so I manged to 240.000 EP for a 1x e-gacha today.
Not so many free players will get the e-gacha but I guess 250-300 players will get the 50000 EP SR-girl.

Unregistered
02-02-2016, 08:12 PM
I still think the overal amount of trophies is far lower this gambit. I'm barely reaching 50k, while I got 100k+ last time and I should have roughly the same multiplier as last time. Top 300 at the moment isn't even at 60k+ yet and I highly doubt it'll skyrocket up towards the 100k+ that it was at last time around with just one day left. Not to mention I just spent like 2-3k exp and my trophies are moving forward at such a slow pace I'm kinda doubting I can get the last 1k trophies I need tomorrow without spamming even more consumables. Guess I'll have to pray that I finally get one of those 300 trophy rolls tomorrow or perhaps the crappy bonus stage gives me something that's not an R-card.

khermeker
02-03-2016, 08:19 AM
well today i will get 50k and im top 424 son probably between 400-500 will get the card... btw if i dont use glassess i will lose them?

Unregistered
02-03-2016, 08:55 AM
well today i will get 50k and im top 424 son probably between 400-500 will get the card... btw if i dont use glassess i will lose them?

Nah, you'll keep them for the next gambit. Same goes for any leftover radars/keys you have.

kainpen
02-03-2016, 09:49 AM
I just got over 50k that was a pain, I just keep hitting blank tropy and getting 0 Also the reward in bonus stage seem to be reduce so made it much harder. I remember getting 300 stamp ect. from that some times. this time the most i got was a 100 and it was really rare.

JSensei
02-03-2016, 10:45 AM
I just got over 50k that was a pain, I just keep hitting blank tropy and getting 0 Also the reward in bonus stage seem to be reduce so made it much harder. I remember getting 300 stamp ect. from that some times. this time the most i got was a 100 and it was really rare.

I got 300 trophies maybe 2 times? I know I got it at least once.

Looks like the top 500 or so will get the 50k card. The fact that glasses were added back to silver boxes means more people could hit the target. Glasses and radars were much, much more prevalent this time around. So much so that I'm passing a bunch of each to the next gambit.

Opalia24
02-03-2016, 11:43 AM
At 4th Gambit event (last Gambit) at end stage each spin costed 7 stamina and every 8 spin players had a 2/6 chance of getting a reward. So 1 reward per 168 stamina.

At 5th Gambit event (this Gambit) at end stage each spin costs 9 stamina and every 16 spin players have a 2/6 chance of getting a reward. So now 1 reward per 432 stamina.

JSensei
02-03-2016, 11:47 AM
At 4th Gambit event (last Gambit) at end stage each spin costed 7 stamina and every 8 spin players had a 2/6 chance of getting a reward. So 1 reward per 168 stamina.

At 5th Gambit event (this Gambit) at end stage each spin costs 9 stamina and every 16 spin players have a 2/6 chance of getting a reward. So now 1 reward per 432 stamina.

Yeah, but last gambit they also made glasses only a gold box reward. This gambit is flush with glasses and radars, which evens the odds a lot.

They giveth with one hand and with the other hand taketh away.

Balek
02-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Guys, keep in mind that during this event, cases drop tons of shakes actually. I know the restoration depends on your level, but if your level is decent, it's actually a buff comparing to previous gambit. For example, last gambit I had to use glasses/radars to get the remaning 10k trophies while in this one I already have 55k by just burning shakes.

Unregistered
02-03-2016, 06:12 PM
I wouldn't say that the rates of burgers is that much higher than the rates of peronamins was last event, so I'm not sure you could call that a buff. Same goes for the glasses to be honest. I got more glasses last gambit, because when you got glasses from gold boxes it was always x10. Now you get x3 very rarely from silver and when you get glasses from gold boxes it was almost always x5, which resulted in a net loss for me.

Overal this gambit just sucked for me. I barely got 50k stamps, I'm not even close to the top 300 spot I had last time around and the majority of the consumables were temporary so we couldn't even build up puddings for the EG up next. At this rate I might even have to step up tomorrow and throw some actual consumables at this gambit just to secure my top 500 spot.

Balek
02-03-2016, 08:09 PM
I wouldn't say that the rates of burgers is that much higher than the rates of peronamins was last event, so I'm not sure you could call that a buff. Same goes for the glasses to be honest. I got more glasses last gambit, because when you got glasses from gold boxes it was always x10. Now you get x3 very rarely from silver and when you get glasses from gold boxes it was almost always x5, which resulted in a net loss for me.

Overal this gambit just sucked for me. I barely got 50k stamps, I'm not even close to the top 300 spot I had last time around and the majority of the consumables were temporary so we couldn't even build up puddings for the EG up next. At this rate I might even have to step up tomorrow and throw some actual consumables at this gambit just to secure my top 500 spot.
I think the shakes rate is actually way higher than peronamins in previous event (mostly because they are temporary items). And about the glasses, I'd definitely prefer it the way it is now. Last gambit I only got 10x glasses from 1 box and that was it. This time I already obtained around 25.
And just out of curiosity, why do you insist on getting to top 300 or even top 500? The rewards are not worth burning the consumables. Top 300 vs top 500 difference is only 30 levels on a single SR card...

Unregistered
02-04-2016, 03:54 AM
I think the shakes rate is actually way higher than peronamins in previous event (mostly because they are temporary items). And about the glasses, I'd definitely prefer it the way it is now. Last gambit I only got 10x glasses from 1 box and that was it. This time I already obtained around 25.
And just out of curiosity, why do you insist on getting to top 300 or even top 500? The rewards are not worth burning the consumables. Top 300 vs top 500 difference is only 30 levels on a single SR card...

Well we have two different experiences then. As for the rankings, top 500 gets an extra CR if I'm not mistaken and considering I missed out on the whole CR with 5 ngacha pack thing those are pretty important for me. I agree aiming for top 300 is pointless and I usually wouldn't do it, but last time I was sitting at rank 30X playing the same way I did this gambit, at which point you might as well use some peronamins for those extra 30 levels.

Vic47
02-04-2016, 04:06 AM
Sadly, i ended up with the same 28k as the last time, no matter this time i even got the Phase 1 Alpha SR SEC in the middel of the Phase 2 (so she was Beta SR already). But i must agree that this time there were more Glasses, and i managed to get enough SR WC's to max out the SR SEC to lvl 100 in one day.
Though, i just stopped using Glasses and Radars on teh last 2 days, since i understood that it was pointless already. So i'll better save those for the next Gambit, as well as any E-Gacha tickets i can get during that period.
I also reached the second Bonus Stage only at the day before the last day of the Event, just like i did the last time.

Unregistered
02-04-2016, 10:41 AM
So 537 people got the 50k trophy SR this time around. Anyone has the numbers from last Gambit to compare?

Also top 300 was reached at 73k+ trophies this time around, which is a lot less than last Gambit where you needed 100k+ for a top 300 position. So it does look like this gambit gave a lot less trophies than last time around.

- - - Updated - - -

This time around gambit ex screwed us good.

Gambit 3 ex: 7p 12% = 09 spins per fate (referenced as 100% to reach reward) 9x7= 63 points to get reward
Gambit 4 ex: 9p 06% = 17 spins per fate (that's only 2.5x of the amount for G3) 17x9= 153 points to get reward

That means this time around you made 40% of what you made last time If all your choices gave the exact same rewards. (100/2.5= 40)
However this time around I only found 1 300trophy reward from ex fate, so I actually made less in that regard.
I did not get the 50k girl last time. This time I did because of the consumables being a tad bit better overall in the pink cases even though they are/were temporary. (I still have a few glasses and radars left over). Plus RNGeesus smiled and with 2 e-gatcha (both monthly and event log-in rewards) I got the R-beta sec so I was getting 2.16 multiplier for the last 4 days of the event. If I had not gotten that R-sec I would have failed to reach 50k. NUTAKU fucked the dog again wtf....