PDA

View Full Version : Remote attach cases opening?!

Ladies lover
01-26-2016, 12:26 AM
how can attach cases be opened without player logged in ?!

my pink attach cases are opened fast by players who are not logged for 30 minutes and more !

It is not a mistake because I updated the page and entered the player page so I am sure he is not logged in .

fucking cheaters (macro )660

JSensei
01-26-2016, 02:57 AM
Best I can say is ten minutes ins't 10 minutes, nor is 30.

There's nothing between 10 and 30, so maybe they unlocked it, and you checked later and they were at 30.

SumTingRong
01-26-2016, 04:42 AM
actually what you see its last login ... not last action. you can check this by yourself
so much paranoia during gambit...

Ladies lover
01-26-2016, 04:56 AM
what about 2hours 3hours 6hours 12hours ?

at the moment he opens my pink cases he is not logged

Neko
01-26-2016, 04:58 AM
Sometime game just doens't show it for some reason. I've seen the 12 hours offline thing even when i knew someone is online lol. It will show it later.

Also seen someone listed as last online for 1 h or so when was actualy inactive long time. It fixed itself later.

Ladies lover
01-26-2016, 05:41 AM
- - - Updated - - -

I found out how this happened

It is because the player is not visiting the home page for more than 10 minutes .

so they are addicted to the event page for long time and did not visit their home page .

JSensei
01-26-2016, 09:03 AM
Good to know. Gambit is kind of unique in the way that people really worry about it. To me, I think it's by far the hardest event, so I can understand some of the unease.

Ladies lover
02-01-2016, 12:05 AM
not all of them are just addicted . There are fucking cheating players who use macro and can open cases while they are afk

Neko
02-02-2016, 03:45 AM
yep, like i see that Sai all the time. 12 hours last login and still opening every case in 2 seconds from like 5 friends of mine. Let us know if they reply something, though i doubt it unfortunetly.

- - - Updated - - -

Reported that bish lol xd

PEROPERO SEDUCTION
02/02/2016 09:21AM
Hello,

Yes, we are currently investigating all the users who are using this and see if we can figure out a method of preventing this.
Users who are cheating will be temporarily banned. If such behavior will continue, they will be noticed and receive a permanent ban from PeroPero.

Best regards,
The PeroPero Team
If they do it or not, we will see, but at least a good answer :)

Ladies lover
02-02-2016, 03:52 AM
I have received this 670

so I need IDs for macros .

post who you know to be macro

Neko
02-02-2016, 04:00 AM
=-=.. They must refer to my ticket then. Meaning people don't even report them lol. Then how do they expect them to stop the cheating.. People should send more tickets about it.
I sent for Sai - 332984. There's clearly no doubt about it. Every day same thing over 12 hours or more of opening every single box lightning speed.

On the other hand be carefull of not acusing some inocent people that are just camping for a while. Refreshing can make u open them fast , for some time at least till u go crazy and just do something else lol. I only sent for that guy cause it's really clear he does it every day and for huge periods of time. Bet 100 % of Tomaa's boxes are opened by him.

Ladies lover
02-02-2016, 04:19 AM
I sent about 4 of them and the one you mentioned is with them