PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Girls teased on Twitter.

Eab1990
01-28-2016, 05:36 PM
https://twitter.com/nutakugames/status/692833659443769345

Basically Kancolle with guns, so I've heard. All-ages too.

Skulkraken
04-27-2016, 12:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYBIj4yqFcg

Trailer's up.

MiqDoloran
04-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Still waiting to grab that FN. Seems like ARs are the way to go.

Ramazan
05-08-2016, 01:17 PM
All ages means, no h-scenes?

MiqDoloran
05-08-2016, 02:41 PM
Just the ripped clothes like Kanpani I think.

Talith
05-12-2016, 10:25 AM
So like Kancolle and Kanpani? Looks like I'll have to pass then. I want another game that isn't a card battle game or an auto-combat game. D: I want to see more games like Aigis.

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 04:07 PM
Im still hoping they would bring games like Tentacle Tactics from DMM jp

Eab1990
06-13-2016, 03:25 PM
Pre-reg is coming up later this week, it seems.

Only took 2+ months!

And it's up. There's pre-reg gacha too.

MiqDoloran
06-15-2016, 07:43 PM
Will keep rolling until the 29th hoping for that AR. dunno how rare 3* are but I got a few of those today.

Talith
06-15-2016, 07:47 PM
I have no idea how good any of the weapon types are, I just regret switching from the long haired redhead AMR sniper to the black haired glasses shotgun user because I though we would be able to keep more than one card ("currently selected characterS"). I'll just keep rolling daily till I get a 4* or get Umi again.

Or, maybe someone here knows which of the weapon types is the most useful to have starting out?

I just know this is a game I'll regret spending time on like Kanpani but what the hell.

Meister
06-15-2016, 10:09 PM
So I just rolled and got 2* AR prolly will roll for higher star girls. Rolled 2 3* and the rest was 2*. I guess i'll go try to get a 4* too. :D

battora
06-16-2016, 04:12 AM
There's Jap wiki that provide unit's stats and skills. Don't bother to read this comment if You are the type that hate spoiled thing. I check that wiki at first but decide to choose by rarity (since rarer rarity means more hard to get, common mechanic) and the appearance. So come to me Chieko my girl :3

Here's the Jap link by the way:
http://wiki.kanmuryou.com/shooting-girl/

Talith
06-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Shouldn't the roll chances reset now? I still can't even when refreshing. Unless I'm mistaken as to what 14:00 GMT means?

- - - Updated - - -

The page reset for me around 2 PM eastern I think. Another 15 rolls if you are using the twitter spam button to refresh it as well. I've got my cute red head sniper again but I'll just keep rolling daily hoping for a 4*, or might possibly switch to the 3* AR if I roll her as I hear those are the most universally useful guns to have.

MiqDoloran
06-16-2016, 06:46 PM
shit

I discarded a 4* since I thought you couldn't roll again once you clicked keep

Talith
06-17-2016, 03:04 PM
Alright looks like 4PM eastern is when it resets for me.

Edit: Alright today's rolls got me Tomomi, the SIG SG552 user. That's what I'll be keeping unless I get one of the 4*s.

Katina
06-18-2016, 06:12 AM
Same here (SIG girl), hoping for Ana (4*).

Artanis
06-18-2016, 09:52 AM
between the 4*s which one do you guys think it's better,AR,SMG or HG?

MiqDoloran
06-18-2016, 10:24 AM
AR is supposed to be the best one. Don't remember why but it might have something to do with range and power.

moarsi
06-18-2016, 09:02 PM
I managed to get the 4* HG, and I'll keep trying to get the 4* AR, but does anyone know if the SMG is better or the HG in case I manage to pull the 4* SMG?

Stuff
06-19-2016, 05:52 PM
I kept Tomomi, too. Do we know what day this starts?

MiqDoloran
06-19-2016, 08:06 PM
Awesome managed to get what I wanted.

http://i.imgur.com/MVUQLjU.png

Early access starts on 22nd, global 29th.

Stuff
06-19-2016, 11:19 PM
Early access starts on 22nd, global 29th.

Are WE early access, or is that someone else?

Zerana
06-20-2016, 03:35 PM
Are WE early access, or is that someone else?

Would love to know this as well. Really looking forward to this game.

So far this is my girl:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/20/ur3EM.jpg

MiqDoloran
06-20-2016, 07:32 PM
If by we you mean Canadians, then probably.

Talith
06-21-2016, 03:15 PM
Aww yeah, rolling the 15 times per day has finally paid off. She isn't as cute as the *** Tomomi, but I'm sure she will make up for it with raw stats. Hopefully I can recruit Tomomi later.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/21/PWZxd.jpg

Stuff
06-22-2016, 01:07 AM
Hopefully I can recruit Tomomi later.

Yeah, haha, and if its anything like Flower Knight Girl, it'd be pretty silly to scout and sit on a 2* or 3* girl and go "gee, I hope we can get them soon"..we'll have all those 2 and most of the 3 star girls in a single session.

If it works the same way..

Zandel
06-22-2016, 07:19 AM
Yeah, haha, and if its anything like Flower Knight Girl, it'd be pretty silly to scout and sit on a 2* or 3* girl and go "gee, I hope we can get them soon"..we'll have all those 2 and most of the 3 star girls in a single session.

If it works the same way..

So the game is now live for us and no it does not work the same way. Not easy to get girls at all it seems. And no in game currency for premium girls either except for one you can get from weekly quests and you need 10 of them for 1 girl.

Liking the game, not liking that free players cannot upgrade max number of girls and the like. We are stuck at 50 max and don;t seem to have any decent way of getting the really good girls.

A Time to Screw
06-22-2016, 09:46 AM
not liking that free players cannot upgrade max number of girls and the like. We are stuck at 50 max and don;t seem to have any decent way of getting the really good girls.

Also, instead if the "Stamina" system, you take time and resources healing your girls in the hospital instead. You only start with 2 Hospital beds. You can obtain only 1 more bed at missions 5-5 (which takes awhile), and More Hospital Beds appear to be nutaku gold only. Want to heal your girls so you can play more? Only 2 girls at a time. Not only do you have to wait, you will probably have to visit just to set more girls in the hospital.

Equipment crafting system seems like Kancolle, in that you dump a set amount of 4 resources into a machine and see what pops out. I've no experience in Kancolle though, so I have no idea what you're supposed to do to craft decent equipment. You can dump all your resource reserves in there if you wanted, but that's obviously a terrible idea.

Talith
06-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Where do you see the option to play? Scouring the website all I can find is the same preregistration page and scouting page.

MiqDoloran
06-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Where do you see the option to play? Scouring the website all I can find is the same preregistration page and scouting page.
Region locked. Again, it's just early access and not global.

Unregistered
06-22-2016, 06:40 PM
Region locked. Again, it's just early access and not global.

damn. will have to wait even longer again :(

Talith
06-22-2016, 10:00 PM
After spending a day with it I'm going to have to pass on SG. Like Kanpani it just doesn't have any gameplay to backup the animated excel underage waifu management.

MiqDoloran
06-23-2016, 07:47 PM
Huh looks like the 4* AR is a login bonus anyways -.-

Kotono
06-24-2016, 01:14 AM
Seriously?
Is there any reason to have two copies? Because that could still be useful.

Skulkraken
06-24-2016, 08:52 AM
Finally managed to roll a 4star - the SMG girl. Keeping her, of course.

Meister
06-24-2016, 10:04 AM
I got one today too but it's the HG girl. Em still keeping her until I get the AR or SMG one.

MiqDoloran
06-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Don't know if there's a upgrade mechanic with the same girls, I didn't check. Don't know if two girls can be in the same squad either.

Largepotato
06-25-2016, 08:33 AM
Upgrading with the same girl opens new battle tactics. There's also a trainer girl that does this too though.

Not that the battle system seems terribly complicated anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't put 2 of the same girl in the same team. The second can be used while the first is healing in the infirmary though.

AzureWinter
06-25-2016, 07:57 PM
This game is out already?!

The front page keeps advertising pre-registration, I thought I still had time to lock in my free unit :(
Well... fml

Kotono
06-26-2016, 01:38 AM
It's only started if you live in Canada, and maybe apparently Australia?

Zerana
06-26-2016, 02:01 AM
Lucky, lucky, people.

Largepotato
06-26-2016, 06:08 AM
Not really, the game is garbage.

AzureWinter
06-26-2016, 03:24 PM
It's only started if you live in Canada, and maybe apparently Australia?

I am unfortunately in Canada.
Having provider issues this month, and so there were a few days I couldnt get back to draw for a girl.
And missing opportunities really gets under my skin, more than anything else.

Zandel
06-26-2016, 06:09 PM
Can confirm that it is working in Australia... having said that this game is not very good compared to others... the girls lvl but the only way to get more HP is to feed other girls to your main ones and getting any extra girls at all is not an easy thing. Unlike other games where low level fodder is common they are hard to come by in this game and some of them do not even add to your HP but instead up your luck that is a nice stat but won't help you get through higher levels of content on its own.

- - - Updated - - -

I should also mention that your girls start with 1000-1500 hp or so and feeding other girls to them (other then the special training girl) only adds 10-20 hp per girl and you need to have 2k+ hp to do well as early as the lvl 4-5 area.

Largepotato
06-27-2016, 04:09 AM
There's also <loading, please wait> the problem <loading, please wait> where selecting <loading, please wait> almost anything <loading, please wait> causes the <loading, please wait> game to <loading, please wait> pause and load.

Arkinum
06-28-2016, 08:18 PM
Not a bad game, but doesn't do anything for me. I do really like it's instant finish option for battles.

MiqDoloran
06-28-2016, 09:12 PM
There's also <loading, please wait> the problem <loading, please wait> where selecting <loading, please wait> almost anything <loading, please wait> causes the <loading, please wait> game to <loading, please wait> pause and load.

Doesn't seem all that different from the other games.

Meister
06-28-2016, 09:53 PM
Is the game live now?

Arkinum
06-28-2016, 10:37 PM
Is the game live now?

Just an FYI to some, Nutaku's new site design kind of hid the game for me. I had to use the context menu and select "newest" instead of the default "top rated" before it would appear.

Could be a cookie issue, because it showed up on my laptop without doing anything.

Meister
06-28-2016, 11:43 PM
Nope doesn't work for me. Cleared my cache and cookies, restarted the the browser and it still brings me back to the pre-register page. Btw em from SEA if that helps.

Arkinum
06-29-2016, 07:01 AM
OK, I guess that it may just not be available to you or your region yet. I just thought you or someone else may have had the same issue I did.

Meister
06-29-2016, 07:12 AM
OK, I guess that it may just not be available to you or your region yet. I just thought you or someone else may have had the same issue I did.

It's ok now :D

On a side note... Seems you get Ana the 4* AR girl as a 7th day newbie login reward

shilba
06-29-2016, 08:24 AM
Seems that game doesn't work behind firewall like another nutaku games.
It's likely using non standard port or something.

Zerana
06-29-2016, 08:24 PM
Anyone know anything about the Serial Code?

MiqDoloran
06-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Supposed to be given out at the expo and on Facebook. Hopefully this means the FKG code will be out online as well.

buddy22
06-29-2016, 09:34 PM
im going to the expo so think il stop by and see what they got.

Zerana
06-29-2016, 11:14 PM
Hope it will be available online.

Stuff
06-30-2016, 12:55 AM
When do our pre-registered girls kick in?

EDIT- In your Gift Box, after your 1st Mission.

Zerana
06-30-2016, 05:07 AM
Anyone know how we get our Diva's? I finished 2-4 and now on 3-1, but it says I don't have any. That's when they are supposed to show up. Thought they would give us one, but do we have to find them? Totally confused.

Meister
06-30-2016, 06:09 AM
Anyone know how we get our Diva's? I finished 2-4 and now on 3-1, but it says I don't have any. That's when they are supposed to show up. Thought they would give us one, but do we have to find them? Totally confused.

There should be a conversation after you 100% clear 2-4 and Aki (diva) will talk to you. Anyway go check your campus, if the music room is available she should be there.

Akuser
06-30-2016, 11:11 AM
I'm new, enlight me plz:

1. Whats "special trainning" and how to do it?
2. Do i need to keep lev 1 girls?
3. Any guide for "formation"?

kojaku
06-30-2016, 12:15 PM
Is the game running fine for you guys? (Aside from the memory leak that it does even in dmm version). I've started the daily 1h mission and i've only been able to play a map 3 times, while all the other 40-50 minutes i was waiting in several "loading, please wait" sceens, be it at principal menu, region selection, map selection, go to battle... reloading didn't help one bit.

Anyway, about specil training, it's a way to use recruits to power up other units. Charcters are used to increse Hp and/or Luck. If the same character as the one you are feeding is fed, then she has a chance to learn a new stategy. Rarity seems to affect the number of stategies a character can unlock. 1* have 1 strategy, 4* have 4 etc... By the way, Anri Akato is a character meant to used as special training food. She gives more Hp and Luck and also acts as if she were the same character who is fed (so she can unlock stategies for everyone). There's also a version of her that gives exp, i think.

You don't need to keep lev 1 girls, nr you need to dismiss them. Just do whatever you want with them. If you are asking if there are missions that ask for specific characters such as in Kancolle, then nope as far as i know.

No real guide for formation, just read the buffs and nerfs it gives and pick one. You can switch your units and also place them in empty squares for no-bonus and no-nerf. So you can really customice your formation a lot.

Akuser
06-30-2016, 01:27 PM
@kojaku thank for help. i hope nutaku will give us a full guide about tha game.

And confirmed about lag, very lag overthere, need 2-3 secs for a click. Only shooting girl lag, others are smooth.

sniddy
06-30-2016, 03:10 PM
accidentally used all my resources on a craft...oh well, assume you get some some how

Unregistered
06-30-2016, 03:22 PM
how to change leader? i missing something

Zerana
06-30-2016, 04:01 PM
There should be a conversation after you 100% clear 2-4 and Aki (diva) will talk to you. Anyway go check your campus, if the music room is available she should be there.

Had the conversation after finishing it up, but the music room isn't open. I think it might be because of my lvl, I'm only lvl5. Hope that is the reason at least.

Zenithale
06-30-2016, 04:23 PM
After 2 days of play I must say I don't really like that game for now... Of course the lag is a huge issue, but that's not the only one.

Either you spam easy Missions to level-up all the day to gain 2 or 3 Levels, either you try the ones you don't have completed yet and... in that case, you spend all your time in the Infirmary... with only 2 Beds...

Your Officier Level is almost never displayed, and Upgrading Buildings is just a random fest seriously... Sometimes you need Level 6 to Upgrade something, sometimes 8 or 11 etc... So what? Should we take note outside the game to know which Buildings are upgradable or try all of them each time we Level-up?
And the Ressources Limits are also not displayed (you have to check them in different Buildings... facepalm)

Battles are... so ugly (in FKG they are not really to my taste, but at least the game overall is nice). Anyway, WTF is this SKIP Battle button? Of course I use it everytime, but, I mean, why should I load all the battle first before being allowed to click on it? That's a complete non-sense! If I want to skip the battle there is no reason to load the map, sprites, music etc.

I also don't know where is my Inventory...

To finish I won't mention the lack of informations about a lot of things (Divas, Trainees...).

I will probably continue few more days to be sure, but that's really probable I will quit it soon after.

Akuser
06-30-2016, 04:32 PM
Yeah, this game got a bad game play, lack of informations, poor combat sensce... and lag. I think i'll quit.

sniddy
06-30-2016, 04:53 PM
...the trophy things you get as rewards?

Stuff
06-30-2016, 10:04 PM
lack of informations

I'm pretty sure there are a good deal of formations to choose from. I distinctly remember seeing a "ring" and a "triangle" type earlier. I only wanted to use the two lines that you default to, so I didn't really look around..but you should! Might be something you like out there.

---

Should we take note outside the game to know which Buildings are upgradable or try all of them each time we Level-up?

Lv04 Laboratory
Lv04 Range Training (x3)
Lv06 Accounting
Lv10 Infirmary
Lv10 Workshop

For me, for you, for us.

(And 2 minutes..)

sniddy
07-01-2016, 02:15 PM
...Im guessing th trophy things are promotion material then...

Does seem a heck of a curve form mission one to two

Slow grindy and...well has anyone got a popularity upgrade....seems to be that aspect of the game is a litltle light

Stuff
07-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I crushed the 1's, but struggling with 2's.

Nothing on Popularity yet. Did you find the Daily Missions? I didn't initially, so for anyone else who hasn't when you go to your Play screen, you'll notice a dropdown box for 23 Wards or whatever, if you switch it to Outer Cities (or something) your Daily Missions will be there. You'll have to use one of those tickets, and it allows you to try and try again for an hour's time. I got pretty beat up though, and a lot of my girls had to hit the infirmary after. This'll probably go smoother when we build up enough to have two (or more?) full units.

EDIT- Just hit Lv4, leveling up my Lab and Range(s). I'm already excited.

sniddy
07-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Gotta say not loving it - seems overly grindy low reward low interest low explanation

Zerana
07-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Hope it's not just me, but it seems that there are things that are just not unlocked yet, like most of the campus. Think that might be why I can't do anything with the divas.

Zenithale
07-01-2016, 07:20 PM
^Maybe you need to Level-up, because I tried the Diva thing... You give her 50 Bouquets and then she will start to sing, increasing your Damage by 12%, for 30 min. So dumb.

Zerana
07-01-2016, 09:45 PM
^Maybe you need to Level-up, because I tried the Diva thing... You give her 50 Bouquets and then she will start to sing, increasing your Damage by 12%, for 30 min. So dumb.

What level are you at? I'm at lvl 8, half way to lvl 9 and I only have the Workshop, Laboratory, and Inferiority unlocked and I've almost fully cleared lvl 3-3.

Edit:
Ok, figured things out..finally. Gotta collect those main missions to gain access to stuff. Was holding off on that since I wanted to save the resources, but that's what you need to do to unlock stuff. Wish the game was more specific about that.

kojaku
07-01-2016, 11:53 PM
That's stange, you only need to clear 2-4 and accept the missions that come with it. Are the music room and the field still unlocked? If the music classroom is unlocked, you should be able to access there and see the first diva there. The diva button form the menu is just a shortcut, if you have the music room unlocked, it should be working.

It's not a matter of level, as i'm at lvl 7 and had it unlocked since lvl 6 at least. Check in the ALL tab in the missions menu for any non accepted mission.

Btw, sniddy, those throphy things in the missions are just titles. Pure decorative things, that's what you see below people names in practice. For evolution, item needed are drops from maps. Out of the 3 needed items, one drops in 3-3(HG) 3-4(SMG or SG, don't remember), and i guess the ones for other classes drop in map 4. The second item drops in 3-5, and the third one needed... no idea xD.

But yeah, game is hella grindy, from lvls to clearing maps to evolving (to evolve you need 40 of each item....so at least 80+ runs per unit). Recovery times go to the hour range just at lvl 15, there is no easy way to farm elixirs, no expeditions to gain resources over the cap easily, heard the event will require absurds amounts of runs, getting new units is also meh... This is basically Kancolle (one of the grindiest games evah), but done wrong in several places, specially user interface things. And with memory leak or lag. Oh, and suspicious AI ¬¬ (friendly units moving to places where they have a 40% less chance of hit while also getting in range to be blasted by SG. Or enemies ignoring easy targets and going for that far away an almost at break status character, which of course they hit despite a 20% chance or so.)

Anyway, just found a user with 2 lvl 40 units at practice, with the other 4 at 20~25 more or less. I went with my team with an average lvl of 10. I managed to pull a B-rank win somehow and got a real good amount of exp. In the end, only the unit at lvl 5 leveled up. This game sure is grindy ._.

Zenithale
07-02-2016, 07:09 AM
Yeah, in Practice I have everyday a Level 8 opponent with Level 25-40 Units. Most of the time they just win, but RNG is RNG: I also managed to beat them once... Anyway I think we get the same amount of XP by winning or losing.

MiqDoloran
07-03-2016, 10:34 AM
TIL that these guys also made that GuyColle sword game on DMM.

Stuff
07-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Is there a weapons triangle/octagon for what works well against what, and vice versa?

Also, I'm having so much trouble to get the AMR to be effective at all. Or is that a weapon thats always going to be that way?
It seems like she'll get set, just about be ready to attack..and then her target moves, and she's gotta set up all over again.

LastSensei
07-03-2016, 08:56 PM
You shouldn't bother using AMR unless you're going against Bosses (those giant things in 1-4, 2-4, 3-5...). Anything else is just a waste. You should swap her with an LMG/SR/AR which are better choices for infantry units.

As for my take on the game, it was more or less a good game. A bit of grindy, yes but that's already expected. My only two problems are: the game loads too slowly and the battles are resource hungry. Each click of any button takes 3~5 seconds to load, sometimes longer. Although this might be because my laptop or connection being just slow.

In any case, I love the girls and their character designs. I specially love So Shiguchi. She's already a hottie with her short hair. Wait 'til it's longer and you have a goddess.

Meister
07-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Atm i'm sitting on 3-3. I started with 1 AR 1 SMG 1 LMG and 3 HG (dunno why I keep getting HG girls on free draws). Now I have a team that consists of 3*-4* girls(1 AR 1 LMG 1 SG 1 HG 2 SR) lv12 average, currently grinding 2-4. The only maps I have problems are those which consists of SR (they bypass my frontline HG and SG and always goes after my LMG)

kojaku
07-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Yeah, it also takes way too much to load anything. It's really annoying to grind, specially when daily missions, that might be sopposed to be grinded, turn out to be much less worth than just farming any strory map. I've been using 2-1, as my girls finish it unscathed most ofthe time, or with just a scratch. I don't know if other 2-X maps would have better resource/girl exp ratios.

And btw, beware of using enemy level to compare forces, as enemy level is a complete lie. Their Hp is way too good for what you would expect from such units, decent defence it seems and fair attack. I mean, i know hp doesn't relate with lvl, but enemy HG with 2000hp at lvl 5? Sure...

Anyway, does anyone know how is that there is people with units that are not avaiable yet? I've been getting a guy in practice during a couple of days with a full team of 4*, and 2 of them are not avaiable in gatcha nor were in pre-registation event. Wtf? Is that someone from the staff?

Stuff
07-04-2016, 05:57 AM
Has anyone found a way to have Iria Dokuzawa (the starter blonde in the brown jacket) work correctly? All she does is run out front and get gunned down every ti-- Gosh, thats not her duty, is it? She dies first, and then its whoever has a HG or SG. They just gang up on them, and everyone else stands around unscathed.

Is this game like "if you're gonna employ Handguns, make sure you get 6 of them out there?" I figured that variety would offer more possibilities, but maybe I have the wrong idea?

Zenithale
07-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Has anyone found a way to have Iria Dokuzawa (the starter blonde in the brown jacket) work correctly? All she does is run out front and get gunned down every ti-- Gosh, thats not her duty, is it? She dies first, and then its whoever has a HG or SG. They just gang up on them, and everyone else stands around unscathed.
I have the same issue, she's always the first to die, like Monique in Kanpani Girls.

Unregistered
07-04-2016, 10:40 AM
SMG? They seem to be like that. Low defense front liners. You definitely need a fast growth rate on them to use one at the start. Sayaka Ushijima (high damage, ok defense, high hit) or Mina Makabe (sp? More evasion than most HGs at low levels) but not sure where she comes from.

Stuff
07-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Is there someone that they pair best with? ie: those with a similar range? I guess the game wants you to tinker around with stuff..curious how she'd be alongside 5 HG girls.. Not that that would ever come in handy. (Or would it? I'm still learning. Definitely get the best results on 3x AR, SR)

Unregistered
07-04-2016, 08:30 PM
I don't know how the enemies choose targets, but I would think pairing SMGs with other front liners who can take hits before them is the way to go.

MiqDoloran
07-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Does anyone know how stat gains work? Sometimes you gain stats when levelling and other times you don't.

Stuff
07-06-2016, 12:48 AM
I've only got some of my girls up to 11, haven't been paying attention much on it. Is it possible that they gain certain stat levels at specific levels? I know that a popularity, or "fast vs. normal" is supposed to make a difference, with the "fast" girls gaining levels quicker, but tapering off on the long run.

--And I know someone asked about it earlier, and I just figured it out myself (I'm sure a lot of you others had, too), but to change your Leader for your 1st Unit, if you click on her while in the Edit Team screen, and click "Modify," you're able to swap her out for someone else (ie: that 4 star freebie we got today). You can't "remove" her outright, but this is a way around it, it seems.

My top unit currently has 3 AR, 2 SR, 1 LMG. Seems to be working better now that I've got Iria out of there. Poor girl.
(Moved her to Unit #2 where she once again has resumed her role as bullet sponge. Come onnnn..)

MiqDoloran
07-31-2016, 02:51 PM
RIP. Game is shutting down in DMM on August 29th.

http://i.imgur.com/YYowyhE.png

Largepotato
08-01-2016, 01:58 AM
Pointless having good voice actors if your game is complete garbage by even browser game stardards.