PDA

View Full Version : how to get keys instead of cases in gambit

Ladies lover
01-29-2016, 12:15 AM
well... from what I experienced the game is set to give you what you do not want or need .

pink keys keep coming while I want cases !

( because pink cases are too fast opened by others while my pink keys number keep rising unused )

And silver / golden cases keep coming while I want keys !

( a lot of silver/ golden cases will not be opened because low silver / golden keys count your friends have )

so .... I found out something : when you get some golden or silver keys do not hurry and use them collect 5 or 6 keys and

be patient . Now when encountering the girls that gives gold or silver things the game will think that you are stuck with those keys and can't use them so the keys appearing rate will rise so much .

it worked for me try it and tell me what you found .

do not forget not go below 6 or 5 keys remaining

I attached a photo to make you see it yourselves ;)

Opalia24
01-29-2016, 10:58 AM
Don't go under 1000 pink keys or you might get a pink key as a drop!!!
If all players just followed this players as a total would get twice as many pink boxes and there would be no shortage of pink boxes...
Just collect 1.5M or 3M at other events and buy 1000 or 2000 pink keys when this type of event starts.

Non macro players would find twice as many pink boxed = Twice as many reward from those.
Non macro players would open twice as many pink boxed because everybody else also finds twice as many pink boxes.
Macro useres are like now only limmed by how much pero have to spend on pink keys so they would not benift from this.
Even if there was twice as many pink boxes to open macro-users would not have more money to spend on keys anyway.

Balek
01-29-2016, 12:23 PM
Dayuum, more conspiracy theories.

game will think that you are stuck with those keys
Rofl...

Ladies lover
01-29-2016, 03:11 PM
First It looks like you do not understand what I am talking about .

second : not every one follows this way now so it is your chance now before they do .

third this trick is for silver keys till now working very well that is something I am sure about .

EvilAngel
01-29-2016, 06:44 PM
First It looks like you do not understand what I am talking about .

second : not every one follows this way now so it is your chance now before they do .

third this trick is for silver keys till now working very well that is something I am sure about .

So you think if you save some keys you will get more keys instead of cases?^^
Thats just randomness, for sure is if you save more than 1k keys, you drop only cases.

Ladies lover
01-29-2016, 11:23 PM
I agree with you that it is randomness but not 50% keys for 50% cases .

the percentage differs according to some factors and from what I experienced it elevates for keys when you save some

JSensei
01-30-2016, 01:32 AM
I think what EvilAngel is saying is ultimately, your sample size is 1. What you are perceiving to be a pattern is actually just the randomness of the system. Unless you have over 1000 of a key, the drop rate of keys to boxes is random. I'm sure it has some predetermined ratio, (let's assume 4:1 which are COMPLETELY made up numbers)

4:1 means 80% chance box, 20% key. Even with those odds, you can still get runs of keys instead of boxes. Statistics says it's not likely, but PPS seems to exist in a world where statistical theory doesn't matter. The devs SWEAR that everything is random and there aren't any other behind the scenes factors that influence the streaks of whatever you happen to get a streak of (be it keys, or triple EXP, or triple Pero or anything else).

The Random Number Generator sometimes just likes a certain 'range.' and for no good reason, you get streaks of things. Still random, but it totally looks like a pattern to the casual observer. Hell, I would SWEAR there's some internal modulator that makes streaks of shit happen, but I get called a conspiracy theorist for that and Nutaku swears it ain't so.

So assuming Nutaku isn't lying, it's all just random chance.

Vic47
01-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Well, i'm kinda economic, so i open my Silver cases only when i need an SR girl card to complete a "Get 1 SR" Daily Mission, and always keep my silver keys for when i'm out of Silver Cases that my friends have opened for me, or when i see that a silver case found by some of my low-level friends, or those of my friends, who frequently open my own glod and silver cases (or just a person that i fell like to help to not lose their silver case), so my silver keys amount is almost always is around 20. I don't know if it is my luck (bad luck?), just a glitch in the random pattern or something to do with the current PeroGambit, or is it even the way it should be, but i'm getting alot more of silver cases this time, rather than silver keys.