PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my team?

Taiketsu
01-29-2016, 07:14 AM
Hi guys,

this is my current team and my units i have

http://s30.postimg.org/ohfjudqht/Unbenannt.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/4odvgy00n/Unbenannt.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/8nb2zronr/Unbenannt1.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/h4alaotcn/Unbenannt2.jpg

i wanted to ask what unit i should lvl up and wich i should maybe get, i thought about trying to get Sophie since i read she is quite handy to have but cant rly decide and just stacking SC through events D:

MFG Taiketsu

soranokira
01-29-2016, 07:50 AM
image seems to be too small.

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 08:06 AM
>no units locked
>units aren't arranged by rarity

This triggers me.

lolix
01-29-2016, 08:53 AM
first of all don't mind eab. He likes to aggravate people without offering real solutions. That being said , your core team is pretty good I'd say just work on leveling the units you would like to awaken first right now.

If it was me tho , i would max a betty in preparation for aw , since she's always usefull to have. Would also max bernice , since she' a much better tank then leanne. Then i would work on olivie , nyashira , maybe solano (not necesarily a priority , but a personal favorite) and then maybe horus and saki.

Well , pretty much max the most used units , or the ones u consider the most useful for AW.

EDIT: forgot about fedora. I woulld also cc and max her , since you will probably start needing better healers then alissa in the future.

Taiketsu
01-29-2016, 08:54 AM
did up it bigger hope it helps^^

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 09:09 AM
first of all don't mind eab. He likes to aggravate people without offering real solutions.

Oh look, someone got BTFO'd so hard in the other threads that he has to make thinly-veiled insults to me in this one.

It's a legitimate complaint. Well, the lack of organization by rarity thing. All the unlocked units is a pet peeve of mine, so sue me.

But when all of TC's event units are all over the place, it's easy to miss shit. I didn't even notice he had Solano until someone pointed it out to me.

Edit: Okay, now that it's arranged like this, I see it's organized by cost. Still not entirely helpful, but eh.

Anyway, TC, I'd personally rework your mages, like prioritizing Pallis over Valerie, or using neither and replacing them with Solano. You can use her with Len to get the most use out of Solano's skill.

Kerry can be phased out for Rika.

Definitely max Bernice.

Beyond that, you could work on Betty for AW, but your team looks fine otherwise.

Taiketsu
01-29-2016, 09:33 AM
I guess still back to farming XD
So no recommodation in regards for characters i should try to get?

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 09:40 AM
Well, aiming for any black is a crapshoot. Rika should fulfill any roles you might have for Sophie, anyway.

Now that I take another look at your team, I think you have too many soldiers. I don't think you'll need Phyllis much, especially since you have -2 Julian. I only ever use Aria/Julian myself.

If you're concerned about cost, consider another witch (Calliope) instead. Or maybe Lynn/Ada, if you prefer to have more blockers (I don't know how cheap yours are). Otherwise, replacing Phyllis for Horace or Saki seems good.

lolix
01-29-2016, 10:16 AM
Oh look, someone got BTFO'd so hard in the other threads that he has to make thinly-veiled insults to me in this one.

Does that look like thinly-veiled to you ? Because it was pretty in the face imo.
Also , i just gave up on arguing you regarding breaks or no breaks. You're stubborn , and your only solution to the pacing we would get without breaks is : "suck it up or buy sc". Very helpful. Disregarding the fact that we're skiping some events that can give helpful units (even if some are nieche) for harder events. That means that , assuming we don't get all the events that dmm got , that we will eventually get the harder events faster then dmm did , if they do decide to release event after event. Or the fact that we're geting less freebies then they would get on dmm in the first place.
But fuck it , let's suck it up boys. Again , very useful.

Regardless , let's not start another argument in another thread , since it's pointless. You think you're right , i think i'm right. None is willing to concede

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 10:23 AM
Does that look like thinly-veiled to you ? Because it was pretty in the face imo.
Also , i just gave up on arguing you regarding breaks or no breaks. You're stubborn , and your only solution to the pacing we would get without breaks is : "suck it up or buy sc". Very helpful. Disregarding the fact that we're skiping some events that can give helpful units (even if some are nieche) for harder events. That means that , assuming we don't get all the events that dmm got , that we will eventually get the harder events faster then dmm did , if they do decide to release event after event. Or the fact that we're geting less freebies then they would get on dmm in the first place.
But fuck it , let's suck it up boys. Again , very useful.

Regardless , let's not start another argument in another thread , since it's pointless. You think you're right , i think i'm right. None is willing to concede

Hey, you're the one that came into this thread with an apparent grudge. Don't start shit if you can't justify yourself.

Besides, it wasn't just me in that thread. EVERYONE was telling you how you were wrong.

I mean, it's cute that you think I'm some kind of troll that doesn't offer any insightful advice and I'm just here to put people down, but it's pretty petty of you to bring it into another thread and act like I'm the bad guy here too. You can't even take your own advice and contain your arguments in one thread.

lolix
01-29-2016, 10:54 AM
literally all you did here was come in , give no advice and complain about the format , which is what i pointed out. Pretty sure it's not an insult , when it's the truth.

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 11:21 AM
If I give you a list of all my units seemingly randomized, are you going to sift through them to give solid advice?

Seriously, his Prince was in between a bunch of silvers and Cuteries, his Solano was off in a corner, and a bunch of other units are scattered all over the place. How am I supposed to be helpful if I can't even properly assess what units he has?

And in case you didn't notice, sora didn't give any advice either. I don't see you blowing up on him. By your logic, he should've zoomed in on the picture instead of bitch about the format.

You literally just called me out because you were butthurt about the other thread.

kayfabe
01-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Well, aiming for any black is a crapshoot.

This. Your SC are probably best saved for buying unit slots for now. When deciding whether or not to perform Premium Summons I prefer to base my decision on the Platinum and Gold units being featured rather than the Black units since you're far more likely to get those units. If I had your team the only current Plats I'd probably give consideration would be the following:

1. Uzume. Rune of Conflagration is pretty gonzo.

2. Gellius. Dude is a beast. I put him below Uzume because you've already got Olivie and Bernice so you should be good for a while. Still, if you ever manage to Awaken him and Bernice you'll have a very solid pure tanking core.

3. Thetis. A distant third since she's a niche unit you wouldn't prioritize for quite a while. Her stats are alright but mostly I mention her because she ignores status effects like paralysis post Awakening.

There's also a few bonus drop/gold get units like Monica, Cellia and Lyla that I wouldn't necessarily target but still influence my decision about whether or not to burn some of my precious free crystals. For example, I burned a bunch of SC last December because Monica, Lyla and Gellius were under the spotlight simultaneously.

lolix
01-29-2016, 11:56 AM
i did in case you missed that.

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 11:59 AM
I don't see you blowing up on sora.

All you did was gave advice to the TC first. AFTER he rearranged his pics, when we (indirectly) requested that he fixed them.

Good fucking job.

lolix
01-29-2016, 12:01 PM
well , when i started to type my advice , he didn't yet.

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 12:08 PM
So all that proves is that you had more free time to sift through his seemingly-randomized list of units AND take the time to insult me, but not sora.

Classy.

lolix
01-29-2016, 12:35 PM
Look at the way sora said it , and how you said it , and tell me which ones looks less self entitled

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Irrelevant. Look at your post, and tell me your opening line in the post wasn't an unwarranted attack that had nothing to do with the actual thread in question.

Either you have a beef with me and you keep it in the relevant thread, or you call both me and sora out on our apparent unhelpfulness. Not single me out and try to look like the better guy because you took the time to sift through a tiny unorganized list and I didn't.

lolix
01-29-2016, 12:46 PM
it wasn't irelevant lol. It's why i made the remark. You made a self - entitled reply instead of actually giving advice , which is exactly what i pointed out. And then i proceded to actually respond to his question

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 12:47 PM
In other words, you refuse to see my complaint being legitimate and just want to make me look like an unhelpful person.

Look who's being stubborn now. Good job taking your own advice.

lolix
01-29-2016, 12:51 PM
considering i responded under the same conditions as you did , what is there to argue ?

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 12:58 PM
That you're a petty person who goes out of his way to make someone look bad because they made you look bad in another thread.

But I guess we both already knew that, so there really isn't anything to argue after all.

lolix
01-29-2016, 01:06 PM
you made me look bad because we disagree ? Please.

That being said , the way you responded to this thread , was self entitled , arogant , and had no actual advice in it. I'm being petty for telling the dude not to bother with someone that is not willing to help ?

Interesting

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 01:08 PM
I made you look bad because you can't support your own logic when EVERYONE in the thread is telling you you're wrong.

And lol at interpreting my first post as arrogance. Apparently you've never dealt with someone who's OCD. Do you get mad when people stop to alphabetize a row of books too?

Tenhou
01-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Okay, i've had ENOUGH of this. There's no discussion going on, you are just throwing pointless insults back and forth. There's not one but TWO threads going on now with both of you at each other's throats.

Lolix - It was not a great move to call out Eab like that in the start. I agree he does come out as somewhat harsh in a lot of his posts, but not everyone is able to sugarcoat their words and despite his harshness it does not make his information any less valid. In fact, you are the single one constantly defending your break times back in the other thread now, so calling him a troll or similar does not help your cause.

Eab - You do come out a bit harsh sometimes, it would be a good advice to re-check your text before you post it, because offending people is easy these days~~

Now on the point of actual advice like the thread creator asked for:
-I agree that Bernice should be brought up, a second good tank (and better than Leanne) is invaluable on a lot of maps.
-Horus, Saki and Rikka all seem like good choices to bring up next, although i'd probably go for the former if you are a free player since it is easier to farm plat fairies to max out Horus later on, and Rikka might sometimes be in a pinch due to not being able to be healed.
-Betty to prepare for awakening is also a great choice for the gold get ability.
-Fedora can be very useful since you lack permanent plat/black healers.
-Other than that, getting everyone to 50CC50 is a good idea, with exp armours and fairies for anything that is at that level already.

buttlover
01-29-2016, 01:42 PM
SHUT UP TENHOU, LET THEM FIGHT!
Eab, lolix called you a dweeb and lolix you were called err...gay.

*Prepares hexagonal boxing ring, and takes out popcorn.*

lolix
01-29-2016, 01:46 PM
Lolix - It was not a great move to call out Eab like that in the start. I agree he does come out as somewhat harsh in a lot of his posts, but not everyone is able to sugarcoat their words and despite his harshness it does not make his information any less valid. In fact, you are the single one constantly defending your break times back in the other thread now, so calling him a troll or similar does not help your cause.

What info ten ? Look at his first post. It has no info in it , which is exactly what i pointed out

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Eab - You do come out a bit harsh sometimes, it would be a good advice to re-check your text before you post it, because offending people is easy these days~~

*shrug*

I've been posting harshly on purpose with the intent of bullying lolix lately, because he supports the very thing that we're all tired of. What better way to blow off steam than to pick apart his logic and blame him for what brought us to this point? Because here I am trying to procrastinate/kill time at work with nothing Aigis (or even Nutaku) related to look forward to when I get home.

Though I suppose I should apologize for making things toxic for everyone else. But hey, it's just not as exciting to keep it between PMs. Besides, if we're not talking about the break vs. no break argument, we're throwing shit at Nutaku for not pressuring the devs enough. Which frankly, we do enough of on ULMF. Might as well switch it up and direct our anger to other things.

There really was no need for him to bring it here though. I was responding in my usual way before he called me out like that. Even the other thread started out with talking about things we were going to do in the meantime (like Blade and Soul) before he tried to paint himself like a victim and things spiraled from there (although Lafate unwittingly fanned the flames on that beforehand).

lolix
01-29-2016, 02:07 PM
First of all , you have no logic in your arguments. You said that your intention was to bully me.....then you say that i'm trying to paint myself as a victim.....wut ?

Also , you are playin lying anyway. I didn't started this fiasco so don't set this on my back. All i did was say that i've enjoyed the last breaks because i had time to level up some side characters , then you came and started the whole argument.

"I'm enjoying the breaks so I don't care if everyone else gets to suffer with having nothing but farming to do."

sarcasm is not a good start to a decent conversation , so pls excuse me for taking offense

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 02:19 PM
I'm always sarcastic, deal with it.

I "started" the argument because you made your stance clear last time, and even when you conceded that things are bad now (because you didn't start with that, so I figured you were still missing the point of star/collection events or the gold rush essentially being breaks), you still felt the need to justify your stance back then.

Literally all you had to say was "I'm enjoying the breaks, but I know we had a lot already and that other people aren't enjoying them, so I understand why they are frustrated." Instead, you turned it into an elitist vs. newbie thing. Protip: If others are frustrated, and you say, "well, I'M enjoying myself", it makes it sound like we're at fault for not enjoying ourselves either. Funny how that works, considering you tried to spin your stance to "supporting newbies".

It's also funny that you continue to act like I'm the only one arguing with you when everyone else has been echoing my sentiments. About how constant events is a good thing for all parties. About how newbies have far more at their disposal to catch up than what we had at launch. About how you're the only one who seems to be overwhelmed by the prospect of constant events.

The list goes on. But that's neither here nor there. The problem right now is your attitude and bringing shit to other threads. You obviously have a beef with me, keep it in that thread. I had a legitimate (though blunt) complaint about the TC, and you chose to shitpost about me.

Taiketsu
01-29-2016, 02:20 PM
I will do that, but regarding Betty's "Gold get" skill what excatly is that? As far i read you get more gold with a bit of luck or did i misunderstand her skill?

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 02:31 PM
I will do that, but regarding Betty's "Gold get" skill what excatly is that? As far i read you get more gold with a bit of luck or did i misunderstand her skill?

Any enemy she kills has a chance of dropping 100 gold. This does NOT work with commission sortie though, so you'll need to take some extra time to run maps with her.

The usual Pastoral Gate is a popular farming spot for doing this, though you could also do Mysterious Beast, since it has almost 90 enemies. You'll have to work out a setup for her to easily kill everything though.

lolix
01-29-2016, 02:52 PM
No. I have no obligation to deal with you acting like a ...nasty person (i'm censuring myself here) , then starting another argument when someone calls you out on it.

As for the break/no break issues , i said from the start that i don't want a lot of breaks. I SAID THAT THERE IS NO POINT IN HAVING THEM AFTER gold rushes or star events or whatever. I pointed out that breaks can help newer players , while at the same time not making them chose stuff. You're telling me i'm not resonable , when all i'm proposing , is that at times , after a couple of consecutive events , the devs give some downtime for players to recover. What is the effect on veterans ? they get bored once every month or 2 , depending on how the events are managed ?(Example : assume u have 3 farm events in a row , then a star event. Is there a need for a break then ? No. you can start and do another 2-3 events. Then you get a gold rush. Is there a need for a break ? still no. Then you do another 2-3 events , and you do a revival. Any need for a break ? No again. Then you do another 2-3 events , and realize you have no star event planed now. Then you can do a break ....preferably with increased drop rates). That would mean a god damn break each 3-4 months or so , and that's hardly THAT much to ask of people , to just farm a week after 1/3 of a year of constant events.
But that's waaaaay too hard. How could we dare bore the players for a week or so ? I mean , it's not like at worst , we just delay the release of new content like this. Meanwhile , not having beaks , can cut people away from actual game content....especially the newbies. If i were to chose which evil was the lesser 1 , then it's obviously the delayed events.

That being said , you have the right to start shit in a thread , and others don't ....even tho i actually had an actual reason? You really are arrogant.

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 03:04 PM
So you continue to be the stubborn person you perpetuate to hate. At best, you're no better than me. At worst, you're as bad as me, AND you're wrong. I'm not going to bother repeating myself why at this point.

Of course I started shit in the most relevant (at the time) thread, it was relevant and it was me blowing off steam. I said the issue is you starting shit across MULTIPLE threads. Over baseless claims, even. You haven't even stopped to answer the TC's questions after your first post. If anything, I've been more helpful than you have now.

lolix
01-29-2016, 03:41 PM
you're kidding. He literally had 1 more question after his initial post , which was answered before i saw it, so it's no point on me repeating the same thing

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 03:49 PM
Two questions, but I guess you have issues counting too.

lolix
01-29-2016, 03:54 PM
Meh , i didn't even registered the part were he asked about what characters he should aim for. Anyway , congratz , you managed to answer a whole question more then myself. You are sooo much more helpful , yeah.

edit: anyway , i can agree with 1 thing : there is no need to spam this thread anymore , unless we actually have something helpful to say for the guy , otherwise he might miss advices because of the sheer number of replies. If you got any more issues with me , feel free to spam the other thread.

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 03:58 PM
How cute, lolix learned how to sarcasm.

You could've answered that question without repeating what I said, but hey, why help when you can pick a fight instead, right?

Pyonification
01-29-2016, 04:01 PM
The personal attacks are so real.

kayfabe
01-29-2016, 04:29 PM
My reaction to these sick burns:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/01/30/aujC8l.gif

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 05:35 PM
My reaction to these sick burns:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/01/30/aujC8l.gif

Needs more Cinderella Girls.

http://i.imgur.com/ZTcSmgX.jpg

soranokira
01-29-2016, 06:42 PM
wow, 5 pages of posts all in 1 night.

my 1st post was due to it being late at night and screw zooming in (can't zoom in on that image on my browser is any case)
just gonna say that I use cost arrangement myself because I know where my units are, but rarity/class arrangement is better when asking for advice. also, aigis needs to do something about that class rearrangement. would be nice if they were arranged in class AND rarity =/

Eab1990
01-29-2016, 07:45 PM
Would be nice if they actually saved your last configuration, while we're at it.

First thing I do every time I log in is switch to rarity.

Taikishi
01-29-2016, 09:08 PM
Major edit: missed a post in my scanning... rant at you two is pointless.

That said, I sort of agree and sort of don't, Eab. Most of the time I want it on rarity, but there's a few times I flip it to level or class when looking for specific things/units.

cjimi
01-29-2016, 11:07 PM
pretty sure this line of conversation is deemed appropriate for the "At this point, I am no longer surprised" thread.

fighting/arguing is always the result of people talking when they are bored.

soranokira
01-30-2016, 02:42 AM
Major edit: missed a post in my scanning... rant at you two is pointless.

That said, I sort of agree and sort of don't, Eab. Most of the time I want it on rarity, but there's a few times I flip it to level or class when looking for specific things/units.

Eab doesnt mean the other configurations aren't necessary. you can switch it to level or class when needed, but if you're gonna be using rarity configuration most of the time, it would be nice if the game actually remembered it for you instead of having to always switch it when you log in.

Taiketsu
01-30-2016, 03:35 AM
btw how many unit expansion do i must buy to be able to buy the barracks? i can hold currently 126 units at lvl 148.

soranokira
01-30-2016, 03:41 AM
btw how many unit expansion do i must buy to be able to buy the barracks? i can hold currently 126 units at lvl 148.

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Capacity
35 times it seems.