PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with you Peros / Money ?

lolorocks
01-31-2016, 11:24 PM
I'm new and active to the game. What do you really do with your peros accumulating? Seems like nothing much to spend on?
Is there a need to save it?

Thanks and appreciate for advice!

nip101
01-31-2016, 11:57 PM
Well during gambit I buy pink keys, I spent about 2 million on them this time to get over the 1k mark. Outside of that a bit on kurito since it costs 1k each time. Also a bit on changing n-wilds to rwilds. Also during elite guard i buy some of the half hp potions for SEG but that's like 200k max an event.

Also once upon a time there was a bundle for 6 ngatcha and 1 card reveal for 9k pero (I think) so I spent a lot on that however I doubt they will do another one of those any time soon.

Neko
02-01-2016, 04:07 AM
Mostly u buy N-gacha tickets. then roll them to level ur cards. Pero is useful :P

Opalia24
02-01-2016, 12:03 PM
I spend around 200K pero on Kurito per month.
On guard events I spend 250-500K on half hp potions.
Rest I spend on N-keys. 1x N-Key + 1x N-Gacha cost 1500 Pero..

I hope they sell 5x N-Gacha + 1x Card Reveal for 9K pero again some day. I am down to my last 150 card reveal atm.

Vic47
02-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Mostly u buy N-gacha tickets. then roll them to level ur cards. Pero is useful :P

Also, try to buy them in between of the Events, since N-Gacha tickets cost you 1500 Pero during Events, or when you buy them in "5+1 packs" and only 1000 Pero when there is no Event currently active and you buy them one by one. Also, always buy them one by one, instead of "5+1 pack", since 5+1 Pack costs 9k Pero (1500 for one Ticket) and is, actually, the same thing as buying them one by one during Events, while they are 1,5 cheaper when you buy them one by one between the Events. (you can still buy up to 99 Tickets at once - just remember to take the "1 Key" offer, not "5+1" Pack.
Also, they once sold them for 100 Pero instead of 1000, so keep an eye for that too.
Personally i spend all my Pero on 1k Pero N-gacha Tickets between the Events, and only buy them during Gambit Events to keep my Pink Keys counter above 1000 or if i run out of N Gacha Tickets or get a Special Effect Card from Event Gacha during Gambit Events and I am currently out of Wildcards, required to max those cards out to lvlv 100 to get maximum Trophies Multiplier from them, or to change N Wild Cards for R Wild Cards, if i need more of them to open later level-up pictures of the card i like.