PDA

View Full Version : No Idea how to Progress with working on my team

BigLittleBitties
02-01-2016, 09:16 AM
Hi guys, I just don't really know what to prioritize in terms of my units, and also whether or not I should be gunning for a bunch of evolved units or if I should max out my current evolved units first. I feel like I have a lot of stuff just hanging out for no reason and I wish I could do something with it.

I'm lv 121 right now and I've used a bit of real money to buy some SC for draws (to laughable results, so I'm hoping to not spend any more money on this as possible since I did nearly 40 draws and didn't even get a plat). My next Trading Post acquisition will be Spica. Anyway, here are my units...

I appreciate the advice. I've been just levelling random stuff and I don't feel like it is the most efficient way.

soranokira
02-01-2016, 09:28 AM
All units listed hereafter will be in leveling priority order, as well as 100% affection ASAP

get bernice to 50CC60 asap. you need heavy armors for upcoming event, and leeanne to CC50
bashira to CC50, then use 2 plat armor (with fairies) to get her to cc61.
then get sasha to CC50
fedora to cc46
Alissa to CC50
mehlis to CC46
yuyu to cc46

thereafter, get the above to max levels in the same order (including spica when you get her; bashira can wait until you level 2nd bashira to 30CC10 and use 3 plat fairies to combine for max exp)
Then work on the following:
Julian (2nd UP generator)
Cloris (2nd/3rd witch)
Conrad (HP soak duelist)
Vincent
all current cc'd silvers to cc50

lolix
02-01-2016, 12:26 PM
first of all , i feel sorry for you mate. 40 draws and no plat seems rough. Second , sasha is one of the best (if not the best in our curent version) mage in the game. Her skill used in combination with a heavy armor , can make said armor tank a whole lot harder.

That being said , i pretty much subscribe to what sora said : get heavy armors leveled and cc...and fast , since the next star event will require them. That being said, you won't necesarily need 2 heavies cc-ed asap , considering that marribel on the second to last map was used to stop just 1 unit. You can probably replace her , with a high defense duelist + sasha(and get a better healer there , because she IS going to take more damage tho). Since you can get a perfect unit even if you don't get any star on the G map (assuming you 3star the rest) , don't even bother with it. (and that's the one were you really need 2 HAs). Your curent team can't make it

Therefore , i suggest you watch the event guide , and look what you're missing for each map , and try to level that up. If you don't care about the event at all

Askeladd
02-02-2016, 04:54 AM
Just to add to what sora and lolix said, remember that this is a Star Rush event, which means you hace more time to prepare for it. Don't be in a rush and try to complete them too soon or that decision will mean a waste of cha/sta. The videos in the guide provided by Lafate are usually a great entry point for new players. Study each map and plan accordingly. You should be fine. If you want Beatrice try to complete up to the fifth map at least. If you only care about Marie, the first four ones sholuldn't be that hard if you take your time to get ready for them. Fifth one can be a pain, though.

Regarding gachas, that's the nature of the game. I know the pain... I'm sure that luck will come sooner or later. I was in your position until I suddenly got 2 black pulls back-to-back. Don't lose hope!

BigLittleBitties
02-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Hey, thank you all for the advice.

Yeah, I managed to get through the first 5 maps with a 3*. Don't think I can manage anything beyond that unfortunately since apparently the following events are much harder.

I DO want to buy again because I like the Dancer, but I'm not ready for more disappointment yet. :(

soranokira
02-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Hey, thank you all for the advice.

Yeah, I managed to get through the first 5 maps with a 3*. Don't think I can manage anything beyond that unfortunately since apparently the following events are much harder.

I DO want to buy again because I like the Dancer, but I'm not ready for more disappointment yet. :(

http://i.imgur.com/Nua7E19.jpg

lolix
02-02-2016, 10:44 AM
maybe he meant the cahracter design. If that;s the case , i like her as well.

Tenhou
02-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Tempted to do a few rolls myself. Really like Marnie's character design too.

Kamahari Akuma
02-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Tempted to do a few rolls myself. Really like Marnie's character design too.

I attempted a roll. All I got was Mehlis.

Granted it means I finally have the best Gold mage in terms of firepower, but seeing as how I have Odette and Garania...yeah.

lolix
02-02-2016, 04:25 PM
mehlis is not the best gold mage in terms of firepower tho

Kamahari Akuma
02-02-2016, 05:25 PM
mehlis is not the best gold mage in terms of firepower tho

If looking at raw stats, then yes. If looking at skills, then no.

BigLittleBitties
02-02-2016, 06:22 PM
Yeah, I like how Marnie looks.

Anyway, I did 3 rolls since I had 15 SC. Just got Mikoto (my first black), Gellius, and Marnie. Guessing I should work on Mikoto?

http://imgur.com/a/qvYhp

soranokira
02-02-2016, 07:31 PM

Anyway, I did 3 rolls since I had 15 SC. Just got Mikoto (my first black), Gellius, and Marnie. Guessing I should work on Mikoto?

your luck has just made up for all that unluckiness you had before.

BigLittleBitties
02-02-2016, 07:33 PM
your luck has just made up for all that unluckiness you had before.

Yeah, it's just like @Askeladd said. Apparently all of them are pretty good!

lolix
02-02-2016, 08:05 PM
....pretty good ? Gellius IS the best tank in the game. After awakening he becomes even better , and trumps even the likes of deine. Mikoto is a nieche unit , and will generally require a team build around her , but she's also insanely strong with her tokens. And marnie....well , i like her looks. Can't comment on her ability since i've never had the hcance of using a dancer , but seeing as shes a plat , and considering the inate abilities of dancers as buffers , she should still be pretty good.

All in all you had insane luck with this pulls. gratz

Askeladd
02-03-2016, 06:00 AM

Called it. Luck always ends up sooner or later. Glad you had such great pulls. I'm a little jealous of your Mikoto, she will carry you hard.