PDA

View Full Version : borderline impossible event

NyanForFun
02-02-2016, 11:17 PM
what do you think about nutaku making get the 3 SR gacha tickets almost impossible to get? only top 4 have them at the moment and we have like 27 more or less til the event ends

Opalia24
02-03-2016, 01:08 AM
If you are pay to play and have all slayer girls is it is not very hard to get 2M EP but for for free players it is imposible to get get 2M EP.
Do I think it is a problem that players who spend 200+$ get 3x SR-Gacha ? No.

If they got a SR-girl at 2 M EP I been more upset.

JSensei
02-03-2016, 11:43 AM
If you are pay to play and have all slayer girls is it is not very hard to get 2M EP but for for free players it is imposible to get get 2M EP.
Do I think it is a problem that players who spend 200+$ get 3x SR-Gacha ? No.

If they got a SR-girl at 2 M EP I been more upset.

Clearly this is not the case. If only a handful of players get the 2M goal, then it's set too high. A lot of people still pay and will not get even close to that.

But then again, Gambit is an event that sets most goals well outside the reach of players. Depending on how it shakes out the last day, it's quite possible that most of the top 1000 will not even get the 50k card. I'm sitting at JUST over 50k, and I'm in place 425. Even if a few over 500 of us get the 50k card, it's still true that a bunch of people that technically 'win' the event will not even get one of the better prizes.

Gambit is pretty much a broken event. It still pays out some good prizes to people, but the rarer prizes only go to a few.

Unregistered
02-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Clearly this is not the case. If only a handful of players get the 2M goal, then it's set too high. A lot of people still pay and will not get even close to that.

But then again, Gambit is an event that sets most goals well outside the reach of players. Depending on how it shakes out the last day, it's quite possible that most of the top 1000 will not even get the 50k card. I'm sitting at JUST over 50k, and I'm in place 425. Even if a few over 500 of us get the 50k card, it's still true that a bunch of people that technically 'win' the event will not even get one of the better prizes.

Gambit is pretty much a broken event. It still pays out some good prizes to people, but the rarer prizes only go to a few.

I'm in place 400 with barely over 50k and from what I can tell less then 500 people will hit that mark. They dun broke it gud..

nip101
02-03-2016, 03:47 PM
But then again, Gambit is an event that sets most goals well outside the reach of players.

It really is set up so most people wont get the rewards. Also I feel like this event is super time consuming to just do. I've spend like 6 hrs the last two days burning through my temporary stamina items and I still have more to go through.

Also can someone tell me what the max multiplier is? I'm just curious what score I would have with that instead of just my current, 2.88 with 1 Rslayer. I've gotten about 50k trophies with that, so about 17.4k without the multiplier.

Balek
02-03-2016, 04:12 PM
I feel like this event is just way different than the others in terms of prizes. In the other 2, I can easily get the E-Gacha Ticket, while here it's almost impossible as F2P. Last time I checked only 50 ppl had it. It's sad because in Super Elite Guard event I can get all the EP rewards without even trying while here I have to spend shitload of time burning through my temp items and I just got to 50k yesterday. They should balance things a bit between events.

EvilAngel
02-03-2016, 09:12 PM
It really is set up so most people wont get the rewards. Also I feel like this event is super time consuming to just do. I've spend like 6 hrs the last two days burning through my temporary stamina items and I still have more to go through.

Also can someone tell me what the max multiplier is? I'm just curious what score I would have with that instead of just my current, 2.88 with 1 Rslayer. I've gotten about 50k trophies with that, so about 17.4k without the multiplier.

Max Multiplier is x38.75

Unregistered
02-04-2016, 12:24 AM
Max Multiplier is x38.75

Natsu Tsudami New Alpha SR - 2.3x
Miharu Tamaki Old Alpha SR - 2.0x
Nichika Tadakoro New Alpha R - 2.0x
Awa Dobashi Old Alpha R - 1.5x
Kawakami Michiko New Alpha N - 1.2x
Karen Ozaki Old Alpha N - 1.2x
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2.3*2*2*1.5*1.2*1.2=19.872x total. How did you get 38.75x?

SumTingRong
02-04-2016, 01:51 AM
there are still the betas from the first phase

Vic47
02-04-2016, 04:13 AM
Meh, i just don't understand how do you earn 50k Trophies with only an R Slayer and playing f2p. I'm breaking myself, and can't make it even to 30k while this time i even got a Beta SR SEC (Miharu Tamaki) in the middle of Phase 2 and maxed her out on the next day...

Sshial
02-04-2016, 05:55 AM
In the end I finished with almost 53k trophies and could get the card. I am also a F2P player and I only had the 2 N slayers in the normal gacha for this event. Fortunately, I was very lucky on Tuesday and used pero glasses in many chances with 100 or 300 trophies. I had to be very active to get the chance though. This is by far the most unfair event for free players.

Looking forward to the elite guard event!

nip101
02-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Meh, i just don't understand how do you earn 50k Trophies with only an R Slayer and playing f2p. I'm breaking myself, and can't make it even to 30k while this time i even got a Beta SR SEC (Miharu Tamaki) in the middle of Phase 2 and maxed her out on the next day...

A lot of grinding? I used about 100 radars and like 5 glasses and then just a lot of spins, like over 2000 in the last two days. I ended up with 80k trophies. to.

I got 50k last time to without any slayers and that was a lot harder, I probably used 500+ radars and 75 glasses.

I'm also pretty high level so that probably helps a lot to, 589 max stam.

JSensei
02-04-2016, 02:26 PM
I burned a few radars this time. I went into the event with about 100 and left the event with about 75. In the meantime, I probably used 200-300 radars, but I also got that many. Radars were easy to get, especially in pink boxes.

Glasses, I used a bit more liberally. I had no glasses going into the event, but I had a LOT at the end. I used just enough to secure 50k then stopped. I finished with 52k and plenty of glasses to pass on.

fdfan
02-04-2016, 02:35 PM
F2p level 35 player here. I got like 15k trophies with both N slayers (didn't have any event gacha tickets until much later; just decided to save them for the next event). This was my first Gambit, and I just barely got to room 200 with some of my peronamin (after using all of my shakes). It is a killer event for me; I was jumping on every possible moment to use up my stamina (about 200 max). I thought I might be able to get top 1000 for the SR card, but ended up somewhere around 1300-1500 :(

I did decently well in the Coliseum, despite having just started playing at the beginning of the event. At least I could get the consecutive victories awards without too much of an issue (faced the lowest rank Babe opponents with a Sexy R team and a lvl 100 SR Babe), and I made top 1000 (I think) for the second half in victories. Then again, that was a bit more balanced because everyone has the same amount of focus, as opposed to stamina. But I was very disappointed that I had to really bust my butt to get anywhere near decent rewards in this one. I only hope that the Elite Guard is more forgiving than this.

chillinfar
02-04-2016, 05:27 PM
i don't think so

JSensei
02-04-2016, 08:49 PM
F2p level 35 player here. I got like 15k trophies with both N slayers (didn't have any event gacha tickets until much later; just decided to save them for the next event). This was my first Gambit, and I just barely got to room 200 with some of my peronamin (after using all of my shakes). It is a killer event for me; I was jumping on every possible moment to use up my stamina (about 200 max). I thought I might be able to get top 1000 for the SR card, but ended up somewhere around 1300-1500 :(

I did decently well in the Coliseum, despite having just started playing at the beginning of the event. At least I could get the consecutive victories awards without too much of an issue (faced the lowest rank Babe opponents with a Sexy R team and a lvl 100 SR Babe), and I made top 1000 (I think) for the second half in victories. Then again, that was a bit more balanced because everyone has the same amount of focus, as opposed to stamina. But I was very disappointed that I had to really bust my butt to get anywhere near decent rewards in this one. I only hope that the Elite Guard is more forgiving than this.

Gambit is super hard if you're a FtP player. You were leveled enough to make it through the 200 floors, but it's by far the hardest event to make progress without slayer cards.

EG is much easier to get rewards, particularly if you have friends.

Vic47
02-09-2016, 07:19 AM
A lot of grinding? I used about 100 radars and like 5 glasses and then just a lot of spins, like over 2000 in the last two days. I ended up with 80k trophies. to.

I got 50k last time to without any slayers and that was a lot harder, I probably used 500+ radars and 75 glasses.

I'm also pretty high level so that probably helps a lot to, 589 max stam.

The only explanation to this is either your level and STA you get from Shakes, or i don't know - some secret + insane luck.

I always play so much that i only let my stamina stay full when i'm sleeping (8-10 hours, usually), and during Events i usually even skip sleep several times and stay awake and play for around 30 hours continuously like 2-3 times during an Event... I don't use any peronamin, but i use all the Shakes i get, all the Radars and Glasses (can't quite remember how much i used this time, but i had none at the beginning of the Event and used almost all i got during the Event, giving up and saving some only in the last day when it was obvious i won't get near to even 35k if i keep going like this, so there was no point in wasting it and i decided to save some for the next gambit). I usually get only N Slayers (and i get them as soon as they are added to the game, without even rolling the search before i get them and max them out to multiply any Trophies i'll get) and this time i even got lucky to get an SR slayer... And every time i end up with like 25-28k Trophies (30 this time but still - half of what i need to get 50k card). Oh, and i usually get to location 100 and 200 one day before the corresponding Phase ends going like that, and use Glasses only on Choice of Fate with one or two correct answers if i can't get through it from the first try and for Trophy Chance when there are some Step-Up Images (so there is a 100 or 300 Trophies card almost for sure). And still - only half of 50k. So what is the secret? Should i burn Peronamin and Glasses whenever i find them to get to location 100 and 200 in one day and then blindly hope to get lucky picks and get 100's and 300's in the Bonus Stage for the whole week? Or don't use any consumables or even play for Phase 1 and rush through all the stages during Phase 2 when i get eGacha tickets from event daily login bonus and maximum SECs from both Phases that i can? I just don't understand how you manage to get 50 or even more k Trophies and i get only half of that by doing all i can...

Unregistered
02-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Gambit isn't really about activity though, because it's about spamming tons of stamina rather than focus. That also means that you do indeed benefit massively from having more stamina, since the more stamina you get from one consumable the higher the odds are you get another shake/peronamin with the stamina you just got back. Also, I know from your past posts that you're not a big fan of camping caches, which is pretty important during the gambit to get more consumables. If you want to get ahead in the gambit through activity, camping caches is pretty much the way to go.

I'm also not sure why you wouldn't use peronamins during the gambit. When else are you going to use them? Only Gambit really requires you to use peronamins and imo you shouldn't use consumables outside of events.

Vic47
02-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Well, probably you are right. I just don't like to use consumables, since they are "paid items" in general, and if i'll get used to using them i will run out of them one day when i'll need them - and that day will come pretty fast, i guess... So i mostly (of not "only) using them to adjust my EXP level to get the maximum profit from level-ups (like, using a half-peronamin to roll some more Exploring or GHQ to complete the third daily mission streak to get an SR WC or R Gacha Ticket and get another level-up and burn STA &/or Focus it gives before going to sleep, instead of going to sleep with like 6000/6200 Exp to wake up with full 400 STA, use 200 of it and get a level-up, just discardinmg like 200 STA or something like that, or going to bed with 7/10 Exp and 8/10 Pero Daily streaks. Or i'm using the consumables like Pero Puddings during EG events, when i need to poke alot of SEGs to get tons of loot and 200 SEG eliminations. Other than that i try to use only Temporary COnsumables, to play through Events "pure f2p" and see the results, saving Peronamin and Puddings "for the hard times". But i guess, Gambits are those "hard times", and seeing how much loot, including SR WCs and even R Gacha Tickets i get during the Events, i'm starting to think that Daily Missions are not worth trying to complete, since their completion takes too much time from me and sometimes - consumables, too - and i can always compensate those rewards by loot during Events.
As for the case camping - in the first place, if you read my previous posts, you should know why i dislike such behaviour and that i consider it unfair to other players to do that. The second thing about it - is just the fact that i'm not a machine, to spend hours by just clicking 2 buttons - and i don't want to even keep the game running in background all the time, lowering FPS in the other games that i play, that don't run smooth enough even without other heavy stuff like Flash games in the background and alt-tab to it every few minutes, or wait for it to load every time (and PPS still disconnects and requires to be reloaded every 30 minutes, so it doesn't make sense to keep it running in the background if you don't visit it more that once in half an hour or even less frequently, anyway). If i had and Android device to run PPS on it, or could make some command-line macro to open those cases for me - that's another thing, but manually - no, it's not my kind of behaviour. TBH - i consider it a bad idea in general. IMO, the cases should not be shared / timed / hunted / stolen to not make such problems. I'd rather prefer if i could just accumulate cases from my friends during the day and open them all at once when i enter the game, say, 3-4 times a day.

JSensei
02-09-2016, 09:54 AM
The only explanation to this is either your level and STA you get from Shakes, or i don't know - some secret + insane luck.

I always play so much that i only let my stamina stay full when i'm sleeping (8-10 hours, usually), and during Events i usually even skip sleep several times and stay awake and play for around 30 hours continuously like 2-3 times during an Event... I don't use any peronamin, but i use all the Shakes i get, all the Radars and Glasses (can't quite remember how much i used this time, but i had none at the beginning of the Event and used almost all i got during the Event, giving up and saving some only in the last day when it was obvious i won't get near to even 35k if i keep going like this, so there was no point in wasting it and i decided to save some for the next gambit). I usually get only N Slayers (and i get them as soon as they are added to the game, without even rolling the search before i get them and max them out to multiply any Trophies i'll get) and this time i even got lucky to get an SR slayer... And every time i end up with like 25-28k Trophies (30 this time but still - half of what i need to get 50k card). Oh, and i usually get to location 100 and 200 one day before the corresponding Phase ends going like that, and use Glasses only on Choice of Fate with one or two correct answers if i can't get through it from the first try and for Trophy Chance when there are some Step-Up Images (so there is a 100 or 300 Trophies card almost for sure). And still - only half of 50k. So what is the secret? Should i burn Peronamin and Glasses whenever i find them to get to location 100 and 200 in one day and then blindly hope to get lucky picks and get 100's and 300's in the Bonus Stage for the whole week? Or don't use any consumables or even play for Phase 1 and rush through all the stages during Phase 2 when i get eGacha tickets from event daily login bonus and maximum SECs from both Phases that i can? I just don't understand how you manage to get 50 or even more k Trophies and i get only half of that by doing all i can...

For starters, quit using glasses on rooms with two correct answers. Hell, I didn't even use them on many of the 1 correct answer boards. The rate of trophy chances is about the same in the bonus area as compared to the regular floors. If you're going to be playing, you're going to be playing. There's nothing magical about the bonus area except for the fact that it has a SLIGHTLY lower stamina cost. You don't 'lose' anything by getting to the bonus area slower. And you don't win anything for getting to it faster. Save those glasses for chance times where you can put your slayer cards to work.

Neko
02-09-2016, 10:33 AM
I used glasses on 2 answer stages too.
Yea you do lose something for not going to Ex stage fast. You lose the prize of getting the answer right, wich can be 100 , 300 trophies sometime, also an increased Trophy time chance, compared to when leveling up. I'm always getting it a lot more often in the EX floors.
But we got the answer on why u can't make it Vic :P You say u play 30 hours, but then u don't even check pero in 1 hour time. Yush 1 hour is the disconect time. not 30 min. Just spending stamina when full won't do it.
Hunting cases from time to time doesn't mean all day like a robot. I do like 600 800 max per event, and mostly when i do my workout, refreshing in between sets, plus my own cases spam by using all the temporary consumables i get and some original peronamins.
Finished the 50 k with 4 days still left from the event with just the 2 N slayers.

JSensei
02-09-2016, 11:23 AM
I used glasses on 2 answer stages too.
Yea you do lose something for not going to Ex stage fast. You lose the prize of getting the answer right, wich can be 100 , 300 trophies sometime, also an increased Trophy time chance, compared to when leveling up. I'm always getting it a lot more often in the EX floors.
But we got the answer on why u can't make it Vic :P You say u play 30 hours, but then u don't even check pero in 1 hour time. Yush 1 hour is the disconect time. not 30 min. Just spending stamina when full won't do it.
Hunting cases from time to time doesn't mean all day like a robot. I do like 600 800 max per event, and mostly when i do my workout, refreshing in between sets, plus my own cases spam by using all the temporary consumables i get and some original peronamins.
Finished the 50 k with 4 days still left from the event with just the 2 N slayers.

I got trophies only a handful of times. I think I got 300 2-3 times and 100 only a couple. I don't think the bonus stage has an increased trophy chance. I got them at about the same rate. It's true that you do lose the chance to get something at the end of each bonus stage floor, but it took over 140 stamina to get a 1:3 shot at something. Statistics tells you that you will spend roughly 500 stamina per bonus prize, which can be anything from an R wild to pero to trophies.

The only advantage of the bonus stage over the others is the lower stamina cost per roll and the increased experience gain. The normal floors are roughly 50% of the stamina cost, and the bonus floors are 2/3 the stamina cost.

Neko
02-09-2016, 12:10 PM
For me when going up in tower i rarely get a chance time. While on Ex sometime i get them one after another lol, or at least few time in 10 - 20 spins. I'm like why would i even use radars if so many.
Also i'm kind of spamming all shakes from boxes or some of my stored namins, so getting the 100 - 300 from EX prize few times per day.
Setting a goal on how much u wanna do in that day helps too. Like first day i slacked ( did open some cases though) and only had 1,5 k trophies. Next day i did 8 or 9 k to be back on track.

Vic47
02-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Indeed. I agree with Neko - when i go up the levels i have Trophy Chance really rare - usually one time per severall stages/rerolls if failed on Choice of Fate, and i get mostly 5/10 or even 0 trophy cards from it. 30 or 50 is a big luck, while i barely saw 300s more than once per Phase 1 and 2 until getting to Bonus Stage and 100s more than once a day (saw, among the others - not picked them). While on the Bonus Stage i get Trophy Times like on every 3rd roll, and they mostly have 4/6 silver cards (30/50) and 100s very often, and i sometimes even catch 300s even without Radars. It also has alot of Boss fights, which means alot of silver and some gold keys and alot of corresponding cases. While Radars are most useful on normal stages, to keep the Trophy Chance and Boss Encounters at a decent rate. But my biggest mistake is, probably, the fact that i save Radars until i complete my Daily Missions. (since they prevent me from getting triplets of Exp and Pero for reward SR WCs for 18 of the same kind per day). Guess i've found what's messing up my 50k achievement.
Also, as mentioned before - when you lose on Choice of Fate you get "Consolation rewards" instead of "Advancement rewards" - which are much less valuable, and lose extra STA to go through the same area again and again - while STA cost and number of rolls to get to the Choice of Fate is different on different stages - so, sometimes, it's just a watse of extra STA, "running on one place", like a threadmill - you exhaust your resources, but not moving forward. Of course, sometimes i get the correct card on Choice of Fate even if there was only 2 or even 1 correct cards from the first or second try, but sometimes i get really stuck on one stage for like 10 tries/re-rolls! I don't think it is worthy to replay one stage so many times. Without glasses on 1 correct answer times i could easily fail to unlock all story chapters during last 2 Gambits, seriously. And i don't wat that for sure. Even more than losing that 50k card (i can still view the card on the Wiki later, but there is no way to watch/read the Gambit storyline outside of the game yet).
My other mistake is that i used to waste all the glasses/radars at the end of Gambits (even fed them to Kurito without other pricy items to get special cards) because i thought they vanish like Shakes/Burgers on Event's end. I guess that's why i lost the last two 50k cards.

JSensei
02-09-2016, 08:02 PM
IF you use radars, it won't matter whether the base rate is high or low. You will get chance time every time.

10 glasses is somewhere between 1 and 3000 trophies x your multiplier. Think about that.

Vic47
02-09-2016, 08:21 PM
My multiplier is usually around 1.5, so yeah... Not much difference. And 300 trophies cards are very rare for me. Even with Glasses there could be 100 trophies card or even just 6 silver cards - 4-5 with 50 and 1 -2 with 30. While sucessfull answer during Choice of Fate sometimes give 300 Trophies too.
As for the Radars - they just make every roll "lucky" - that's not always Trophy Chance - they also trigger Boss Encounters quite often aswell.
But on Bonus Stages the base chance of getting a Boss Encouter or Tropphy Chance is high enough to get them almost every second time you roll the stage, even without Radars - so you almost don't need them there - while on normal stages there are alot of "empty" rolls and normal "triplets" of Exp, Pero, and Gifts, so you will get much more profit from using Radars there, and on Bonus STage you can even get not bad amount of 300s and 100s even without Radars and Glasses. So Glasses are of a really big value to save them for Trophy Chance _only_ if your multiplier is very high - for players with only N SECs they are almost of the same value if used on Step-Upped Trophy Chance or on 1 O Choice of Fate, since 300 or 368 Trophies is not such a big difference.

JSensei
02-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Incidentally, if you use a radar and do NOT get a trophy chance or a boss fight, you don't 'spend' the radar. It's only spent if you get either a trophy chance or a boss.

Vic47
02-10-2016, 11:16 AM
i think that happens only on the last rolls in the room, where you can't get Trophy Chance or a Boss Fight because you always get a Choice of Fate after this last roll. So the Radar auto-disables for the last roll in the room to let a normal roll to be performed to trigger Choice of Fate afterwards.

JSensei
02-10-2016, 11:24 AM
i think that happens only on the last rolls in the room, where you can't get Trophy Chance or a Boss Fight because you always get a Choice of Fate after this last roll. So the Radar auto-disables for the last roll in the room to let a normal roll to be performed to trigger Choice of Fate afterwards.

Not always. A few times I got a regular spin of junk. When that happens, you are not penalized. Your radar count stays the same.

nip101
02-12-2016, 05:06 AM
Vic do you have any idea how many Pink keys you used during the event? my guess is I used 600-800 keys which gives a lot of Shakes and also some trophies, 10/30 trophies add up quick with that many boxes.

There's also a pretty big advantage of having more friends to open boxes cause i think i had 15 or 16 pages of boxes that were opened and a good chunk (2+ pages) of them were gold/silver which can have a lot of trophies in them, gold had some 300's if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure that throughout the event i got at least 10-20k trophies from boxes alone and probably another 5k from the bonus stage rolls.

Vic47
02-12-2016, 07:28 AM
I don't thenk there were many... Around 300 total, at the very best. Most are getting stolen in 3 seconds after spawning by campers/macro users, besides, i go look for them quite rare, since thre are none, or 1-3, usually, anyway, and most of those keep saying "i was too late, someone have already opened that, key won't be used" when i try to open them, no matter i'm trying to keep my Friend list clear of campers/macro's and people who have people that i clearly know are doing that shit on their friend lists, and no inactives for "more than 1 day".
About my boxes opened by others - i can't really tell - they were many, but very few glod and not much silver - most people are just hunting for pinks and skip gold/silver. I guess i had around half-page to one page of my golden boxes open and a couple of pages of silvers. for the keys i got - i think it was around 10-20 golden total and about 15-20 silver per day or so... And i never got more than 50 Trophies from those. Mostly just 10.