PDA

View Full Version : This is my team. I appreciate advice/suggestions.

Askeladd
02-03-2016, 05:28 AM
Hey everyone. I honestly didn't know I'd end up creating a thread like this of my own, but I was wondering about my team and what to do next. I will post my team and then explain which are my preferences and aims. Any sort of advice, suggestion or constructive criticism is welcome here. All CC'ed units hace max affection/trust except for an obvious lvl 1 one.

Before anyone asks. Yes, I've spent some cash in this game so I am a p2w player. Not a high amount, but enough to call me a p2w.

You can find my list of units here (http://imgur.com/a/Nnglu).

Main concerns:

1. Gold dupes. Use them as AW fodder... or fuse them into the main unit to try and get CR/SU? At this point in time I'm not sure on what to do.
2. Rainbow spirit priority. Odette is almost maxed (just 3 SU to go). Maribel is 3/5. Sophie is 6/10.
3. I'm currently trying to level all them up to lvl 50 and trying to max Betty for the fabled AW update.
4. Regarding the current event, I don't know if farming a specific map would be better than just leveling my main lvl and stockpiling on affection items.

Feel free to give your opinions or ask for some extra information. Thanks for your time and answers in advance.

Tenhou
02-03-2016, 06:07 AM
You have a fair deal of both silvers and gold. If you want to CR/SU some of the golds then that should be perfectly fine, just CC a silver to replace it as AW fodder and you're good to go.

As for rainbows, i'd use them either on Maribel or Sophie. Both of them rely quite heavily on their skill being up. Also consider what units you want to skill awaken later when we get that. Not all skill awakenings are super impressive, so just check Lafate's sticky thread.

Map-wise i have no idea. Personally i just farm immortal beast when i have nothing better to do like event maps.

soranokira
02-03-2016, 06:28 AM
I suggest you make a list of AW fodders you need like http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/797-awakening-preparation-google-sheet-template.html
I myself used Vlookup for a slightly easier version, but you're still gonna need to spend some effort to make a list for your own.

after making a list (only include those maxed level, and thus ready for AW), feel free to CR/SU golds as well as to cc silvers to use as AW fodders. especially if you have excess.

If you're afraid of lacking fodders, select a couple more that are extremely high priority which you should level to max ASAP (such as nanaly)

as for rainbow...as tenhou said, maribel/sophie. frankly speaking, Sophie SHOULD have higher priority IF you're willing to wait for maribel and odette's revival events to come. even more so if you have equal or better alternatives. (although it's only recently added in DMM, but DMM revival units now have x2 SU chance fairies and x2 CR chance revival units, so you can eventually get a perfect version of them there)

regarding the current event, only farm the maps where you need specific silvers. I don't think anything else is worth it (in particular only valk drop in 1st map and pirate drop in 3rd map. 4th and 5th map are pretty blurry, not amazing enough to farm but not all too horrible either, since double silvers). even if you decide to farm, remember to farm monday daily for plat armors. you're in quite severe need of them (as well as fairies for using with exp armor)

Askeladd
02-03-2016, 08:21 AM
Hey, thanks for the quick replies.

I think I will skip farming anything from this event. 26/27 stars and drop completion in the G map is more than enough. I prefer using the 100sta/2cha tries to get the last SC on leveling up and stockpiling on affection items and fairies.

I have been doing monday dailies every week except for two because I pushed the farm events that were up then to the limit to achieve CR for the unit. I'm currently a bit low on both of them, but I'm trying to farm black fairies. Which do you think is the best spot for farming them?

I will give my rainbows to Sophie, then. Maribel is doing a really good job even at 3/5 at the moment and Sophie is a powerhouse that has saved me countless times in the past. I can always try and up Maribel's skill during the future revival events. By the way and considering the experience at DMM, what is the expectation of revival farming? I'm missing three event units (Belinda, Aria and Anya) and I want a copy of Vampire Karma, My Echidna and Len could use some work too, but they are low priorities.

Thanks for the spreadsheet, completely forgot about it. I'll do my own list and see which units can I use as CR/SU fodder. I'll post it here if anyone is curious about it.

Here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaxJDKkBhnRiuv957juVW9CUpv11cYIIqjNNBm4G5xE/edit?usp=sharing) is the spreadsheet. It seems it wouldn't hurt to farm some silver pirates (considering I will want to CC Beatrice and Marie).

It also seems that I can throw in all my dupes of Iris, Fedora and Betty.

ZeroZet
02-03-2016, 09:41 AM
On a slightly unrelated theme, maybe its a high time to make a sub-forum for all these "Pimp my harem" threads? It is, after all, a question that comes up (and will be) pretty regularly...

Askeladd
02-03-2016, 09:48 AM
On a slightly unrelated theme, maybe its a high time to make a sub-forum for all these "Pimp my harem" threads? It is, after all, a question that comes up (and will be) pretty regularly...

Agreed and good point. Was going to suggest it in my first post and I completely forgot about it.

Pyonification
02-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaxJDKkBhnRiuv957juVW9CUpv11cYIIqjNNBm4G5xE/edit#gid=0) is the spreadsheet.

Did you intend to leave it to request only, or did you want to openly share it?

Askeladd
02-03-2016, 10:01 AM
Did you intend to leave it to request only, or did you want to openly share it?

I forgot to edit the permissions. It should be safe for all of you who click the link to view now. Not sleeping enough leads to these kinds of mistakes haha.

soranokira
02-03-2016, 10:10 AM
I would suggest you include katie and yuyu. the former because she's used everywhere (2% def why not) and the latter for -1 cost, allowing her to potentially replace cloris completely.
Solano and Odette would be good AW units as well (Solano's faster cast speed iirc, can't remember Odette, but why not since she's probably your primary mage as well as being lvl 65 already. unless you wanna switch to Garania.)

might want to set aside materials for cuterie and monica AW as well, for that bonus drop rate.

Askeladd
02-04-2016, 03:48 AM
Katie, Odette and Solano were potential candidates as well, but there is so much to awake and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to awake all of them in 2 weeks. Didn't think about Yuyu, good point. Thanks. Cuterie and Monica were also candidates because of the bigger farming potential.

By the way, managed to pull a Marnie yesterday. I still haven't used my Rainbows. Should I put them in her?

soranokira
02-04-2016, 04:11 AM
For marnie, it's subjective. it's probably low priority for the moment until you're confident on keeping her around in your main team and using her on a regular basis. and she doesnt have skill AW yet so what she'll get for skill AW is anybody's guess at the moment.

Askeladd
02-04-2016, 04:23 AM
For marnie, it's subjective. it's probably low priority for the moment until you're confident on keeping her around in your main team and using her on a regular basis. and she doesnt have skill AW yet so what she'll get for skill AW is anybody's guess at the moment.

Well, I suppose I'll have more rainbows when that time comes. I'll stick to Sophie for the time being. I'll try to CC and 100% affection her though, as I'm pretty sure I will be using her in the future.

Now I only need to know a decent place to farm black fairies and I'm all set.

lolix
02-04-2016, 10:38 AM
@fark http://giphy.com/gifs/funny-film-pulp-fiction-u5ANfLVooNVi8

Kamahari Akuma
02-04-2016, 11:09 AM
@fark http://giphy.com/gifs/funny-film-pulp-fiction-u5ANfLVooNVi8

Twas only a matter of time before that line had to be uttered XD

Askeladd
02-05-2016, 04:21 AM
I got Julian pretty early on and decided to level him up instead of Phyllis. He is more offensive-oriented which is not that good for a Soldier, but those 15 UP really shined. I am now using Lynn instead of him except in those maps where I need both of them or some extra form of UP generation.

Just to make an interesting point out of the last posts.

Kamahari Akuma
02-05-2016, 09:11 AM
I got Julian pretty early on and decided to level him up instead of Phyllis. He is more offensive-oriented which is not that good for a Soldier, but those 15 UP really shined. I am now using Lynn instead of him except in those maps where I need both of them or some extra form of UP generation.

Just to make an interesting point out of the last posts.

Julian is, as far as I'm considered, an interesting compromise between Aria and Katie.

While he doesn't have Katie's defense, his HP bulk acts as a nice tradeoff and has some more attack power over Katie. Aria outclasses him when it comes to attack power, but lacks that HP bulk that Julian has that lets him live longer.

Assuming you don't have a mincosted Aria (damn dragon mages), Julian can be decent when combined with Katie for UP generation and some amount of defense power as well. While leaning towards offense can be bad for soldiers, due to Julian's HP boost it gives him that little edge until he can be supported by a healer.

Askeladd
02-10-2016, 06:31 AM
Julian is, as far as I'm considered, an interesting compromise between Aria and Katie.

While he doesn't have Katie's defense, his HP bulk acts as a nice tradeoff and has some more attack power over Katie. Aria outclasses him when it comes to attack power, but lacks that HP bulk that Julian has that lets him live longer.

Assuming you don't have a mincosted Aria (damn dragon mages), Julian can be decent when combined with Katie for UP generation and some amount of defense power as well. While leaning towards offense can be bad for soldiers, due to Julian's HP boost it gives him that little edge until he can be supported by a healer.

I don't even have the unit to start with (started the game during Echidna's event, so I was a little bit late on that), but as far as I know, you are right. I usually use Julian for UP generation nowadays, though (last time I had to use him was during the G map in the current event to pop his skill twice and get a nice extra 24 UP in total that allowed me to finish the map).

Taking into consideration my AW priorities, I have already farmed enough silver pirates for my AW needs (need 1 more for Beatrice/Marie, though). Here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaxJDKkBhnRiuv957juVW9CUpv11cYIIqjNNBm4G5xE/edit?usp=sharing) is the spreadsheet again so you don't need to look it up in the previous page of the thread. The info is clear here:

.: I need Mages and Witches. Both are farmable during the current event. Should I go for them once I get the last Pirate or should I wait for another event that has them in a lower-cost map?

.: I used up my gold Soldiers, Rogues and Healers as I have plenty of them to spare. I got extremely lucky with Betty, she is 4/5 skill lvl and max CR now, Julian only had 1 CR on top of another 1 CR he had (damn it Julian), Fedora got a 2 CR (nice) and Iris got 1 CR on top of another one she had, effectively putting both healers in the same UP cost range (18). That Betty luck though... amazing. I still have 2 Cuterie extra copies. Is it really worth it?

soranokira
02-10-2016, 06:51 AM
anyway, Marnie skill AW released:

Soul Step (ソウルステップ): (18s; range 1.5x [255]; attack and defence added greatly increased; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 40)
Escalate Step (エスカレートステップ): (18s; range 1.5x [255]; attack and defence added 100%* of base; skill strengthened afterwards; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 40)
*1st: 100%, 2nd: 120%, 3rd: 130%