PDA

View Full Version : how to blacklist someone ?

Ladies lover
02-03-2016, 06:38 AM
:confused:

Neko
02-03-2016, 06:44 AM
On the main page, Chose comunity, search the guy, then under his profile there is a block.

Ladies lover
02-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the answer Neko . I know that already . I am Asking because I did that and the blacklisted account teases still not gone !

Unregistered
02-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the answer Neko . I know that already . I am Asking because I did that and the blacklisted account teases still not gone !

They worded it slightly off..."New teases from blacklisted players will not show" or some such. Coding to retroactively erase comments/teases is a pain in the ass. Blocking new comments/teases is so much easier. Just ignore any old ones and only complain if new teases/comments show up after the block.

Balek
02-03-2016, 04:18 PM
They worded it slightly off..."New teases from blacklisted players will not show" or some such. Coding to retroactively erase comments/teases is a pain in the ass. Blocking new comments/teases is so much easier. Just ignore any old ones and only complain if new teases/comments show up after the block.
Well, it's not really a pain in the ass. I'm assuming that this is either intentional or they coded it badly. I guess that now it works like this: when new tease is created check if sender is blacklisted, if yes then hide the tease. All they have to do to make it retroactive is perform the check while fetching teases from database to display them to user. Not really that hard, that's why I think it's probably intentional.