PDA

View Full Version : Some help please with unit setups

IntimatePrince21
02-04-2016, 01:43 AM
As stated above, if any of you guys could help me out please, i would greatly appreciate it. These are all the current units I have. I got some extra copies of each so I can try to evolve whats needed later. I want to know if there is any hope of me getting 15* at least to get the new event pirate unit. If this event is around when I get paid, ill spend a bit to try and get the black units from gatcha. So anyways, here are the pictures, and the list of extra copies i have to evolve units later:

Soma x2
Alissa x2
Elaine x3
Calliope x2
Dorca x2
Pirate maullo x2
Cecily x2
Leeanne x2

Kotono
02-04-2016, 01:47 AM
I'd say you are way too new to be worrying about event units right now. You should just focus on progressing normally and leveling up a main team. Even if you spend hundreds and get some blacks, they WILL NOT help you with this event at this time. They will need to be leveled and upgraded just like every unit you have now.

Use my stickied video guide post to get through the early maps and get to some good grinding maps.

soranokira
02-04-2016, 02:09 AM
As stated above, if any of you guys could help me out please, i would greatly appreciate it. These are all the current units I have. I got some extra copies of each so I can try to evolve whats needed later. I want to know if there is any hope of me getting 15* at least to get the new event pirate unit. If this event is around when I get paid, ill spend a bit to try and get the black units from gatcha. So anyways, here are the pictures, and the list of extra copies i have to evolve units later:

Soma x2
Alissa x2
Elaine x3
Calliope x2
Dorca x2
Pirate maullo x2
Cecily x2
Leeanne x2

I suggest you just spend all your SCs on charisma/stamina refills, and maybe buy x1.2 exp, then farm return to ruins/deep forest road until you can cc bashira and cloris, then 1 star skip castle retake and mass farm flame dragon, dragon hunting or Remnant vanquish 3.
get 50CC40 bashira, katie, cloris, soma/daniela, iris, alissa, bernice, leeanne, mehlis with 100% affection for all of them if possible. also farm challenge quests slowly until you reach phalanx 2, and farm it for aff items + fairies.
and monday/thursday daily whenever you can (aim to rush to clear the H difficulty asap)

lolix
02-04-2016, 07:25 AM
he has 2 weeks people. I started 2 weeks before odette on my new account , and i was strong enough to 3 star all the maps there. without using any bonuses/buffs. Well , i did had previous experience , but the point still stands : he has enough time to make a team to beat at least the 5 maps he requires.

Mate hear me out , and do exactly this : ignore bernice. to finish the first 5 maps u don't need a cc-ed bernice. The only time u need it is probably for the second map , but the monsters are pretty weak , so u need it more to just block stuff then do actuall tanking.

Anyway , to finish the 4th and 5th map , u will need 2 cc-ed healers at least , and 2 cc-ed duelists. Also 2 cc-ed archers (bashira is a great pick there if u have the resources for her) , and a cc-ed katie. For duelists (to replace the 2 valks in the video) , i wouldn't use condrad to be honest since he has terrible defense , but if u lack anything else , go for it i guess. The second duelist should be (assuming u have nothing else , except what u got on those pictures) , cypria. You will get her for free if u reach level 40 i believe (which assuming that u just farm for 2 weeks straight shouldn't be that big of a deal). You could also use any silver bandit or valk if you don't think you'll be able to get cypria in time

If u can get this 6 units cc-ed and at least to lvl 40 , u should be able to do the first 5 maps

Just do the highest level farm map that you can use (for units xp) , and the highest farm possible challenge map that u can do for affection items. DOn't try anything else in those 2 weeks , and just do this, and cc the units i pointed out asap. Leave the last day for the event , and just try to raise said units before that