PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

YoxalLoyal
02-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Started playing Aigis on Friday, so I missed a lot of the daily missions for this week. I got through the story missions all the way to Armor of the Dead and took a break there. I also spent around $100 on SC and using them for the premium summons. Right now I'm stuck since my units are underleveled and I need some advice on how to build my team so I can do some of the missions in Treacherous Pirate events.

These are my current units so far (a lot of them are missing due to me using them to level up the units in my team):
http://i.imgur.com/6orPfc5.png

http://i.imgur.com/S5u7ILx.png

http://i.imgur.com/Xq2F2nG.png

This is my current build thus far:
http://i.imgur.com/8tNWhTE.png

So what I want to know is:
1) Is my current team "good" enough to get me through the pirate missions after the second one?
2) Who should I focus on levelling up and CCing at this point? I'm currently farming and gaining exp. from the Tower Overwatch mission.
3) I might be spending another $50 soon, so should I be using the SC on more premium summons or spend them on something else? My goal is to spend as little money as possible.
4) What units should I be using to level up my characters? I've been using iron, silver, and some gold units (probably a bad idea) to level up my units.
5) Maybe this question has already been asked several times, but was CCing my Alissa at around lv. 30 a bad idea?

Thank you in advance.

Tenhou
02-07-2016, 12:11 PM
1. Your team is nowhere good enough to be able to take on most event missions at the moment, and i recommend just focusing everything on leveling and affection items through challenge missions.

2. You will want Katie, an archer, and Iris up first. Since you seem to lack extra archers (do NOT use silvers as fodder, it is trap) i would recommend going for Daniela. So Katie, Daniela and Iris, get them to 50 and then CC them.

3. You have a really good set of units already, so don't aim for more summons at the moment. If you want to be able to do the event missions near the end of the event i would recommend spending some on charisma or stamina refills in order to make your units better.

4. You really only want mostly silvers or better. Bronze units CAN be useful, like 2x bronze soldiers to have as mincosted units for special missions, or a bronze heavy armour or mage for certain things. But in general, discard the irons, just sell them or use them as fodder.

5. Yes it was a bad idea. Your Alissa lost 20 levels worth of stats. In general you only want to CC a unit at 30 if you are going to feed said unit to another. Always aim for 50 for units you want to use, otherwise you lose stats.

Edit:
I recommend looking at the stickies on this forum or in the link below for some good beginner tips:
http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Beginner_Guide

lolix
02-07-2016, 12:24 PM
first of all , u getting clissa , mikoto , and olivie (the last 2 being very very good , and clissa just being good as well for being a black) is really really nice , so gratz on that. Also samyy...

YoxalLoyal
02-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the responses you two. Should have saved a lot of my SC's on my second run of premium summoning as I didn't any Plats or Blacks. I guess I got lucky with Olivie as my first pick and my first premium run with 75 SCs.

I have another question. What class does Mikoto substitute for? I heard that she is a mix between witch and mage and the beginner's guide said to use 2 witches and 2 mages. Should I still add in another witch to my team or is it okay to sub Mikoto in for a witch?

In your opinions, which Rogue should I focus on if I decide to level them up?

Tenhou
02-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Mikoto doesn't really replace any class.

Her attacks do an AoE slow but are rather weak. Her strength comes from being able to summon ogres. These ogres also do not count towards the death count if they die, so they are perfect for tanking one huge hit at a time. She is quite the special unit all in all with great utility.

As for rogues, if you ever level one i would go with Cypria (plat rogue you get at 30) or Betty (in a later patch if she is improved she has a chance to give you gold when she kills a unit).

As for a thing me and lolix seem to be disagreeing on, it depends on what you want to try to do. He recommends Bashira and i recommend Daniela. You seem to have no silver archers apart from one Soma and Daniela, but if you are willing to try to get more somehow, either through summons or similar, Bashira becomes a nice choice. She eats 3 silver archers while Daniela only costs you one. Your choice what you want to try to aim for of course.

lolix
02-07-2016, 12:58 PM
she is a witch with some sort of weak aoe effect. Would show u some videos but can't find any english language of her. (also i'm a lazy bum). I guess u can use her as a witch , but it's easier to just field test her and see for yourself what's her attack pattern , and act on that. That's why i said to cc her fist instead of cloris. If u think she can[t fill a witch role well enough , then change places between the 2 , but i think mikoto should do pretty good as a witch.

Well it depends , since unless u have berna , cypria (u get her for free) is the best rogue in the game right now in terms of being a rogue. After AW , i'd argue for Ada since she becomes a beast , but shes an event unit which i guess u missed.

That being said , rogues are pretty situational so I at least don't use her a lot for combat.
That being said , cuterie increases the chance of female affection items drops if u take her on the team(u don't need to deploy or raise/cc her for her bonus) , and Betty gets a "gold get" passive per kill after Awakening , so she's usually used for gold income. Actually she's the unit i intend to awaken first in my team when we get to that. Awakening is literally another class evolution , that requires a crapload of resources and also needs to have your unit at max affection and max lvl (50cc60). Also awakening improves cuterie's passive as well , so keep that in mind.

In conclusion , to answer your question , i'd probably focus on Betty , since your main duelist won't be a rogue anyway (duh , u got clissa and olivie)

YoxalLoyal
02-07-2016, 01:24 PM
I have used Mikoto in battle before and her passive and ability really did help me in the story missions.

Are there any other missions that give me a good amount of exp other than Tower Overwatch? I don't want to move on to the next story missions until my team is all levelled up.

lolix
02-07-2016, 01:40 PM
best would be to complete some story maps , just enough to unlock flame dragon and dragon hunting. Those are 2 very good farming maps.

I think kotono had a guide on 3staring most story missions

soranokira
02-07-2016, 07:31 PM
*sees a mikoto*
I suggest you sell that account. there's a guy willing to buy an account with mikoto in this forum :3 feel free to raise the price. I think $1k from a $100 input is worth it.

@yoxal: tower overwatch isn't actually a good place. Return to Ruins is better if you can commission sortie it, since the unit drops are lvl 14 each and thus give more exp on combine.
story mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQx0eDr6f8o&list=PLgRxjMhPlSKwmghlVKVrkG8ZzvfAAHJC5

as for the rest, refer to pinned threads in this forum by Lafate; they're good guides for beginners

as for FarK, his suggestion is as good as his red reputation. rare that he isn't going bonkers, but 2 soldiers wouldnt be as urgent as 1 soldier (katie) and 1 heavy armor.

buttlover
02-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Like what lolix said: katie > bashira > iris > bernice (add bashira and bernice to your core team NOW)

I would prefer if you skip silver archers if you are a premium user. Because you can just farm 200 DC on a thursday for the awesome spica.
200 DC = 10-15 SC if you rush for it (better to do once you get your core team up...you need roughly 1 CC-ed archer + healer thats all)

Alissa's 30CC is salvagable. Just DO NOT put Aff on her or Lvl her. She can be considered "AW fodder"

Your NO.1 priority is to get your core team to 30 then CC30. Start with bashira unless you got spica or nanaly. Archers are essential in all stages.

Save silver units. You'll need it for CC+AW.
When in doubt on what to level, always follow the colour code: Black first->Plat->Gold->Silver last
Especially true since you can spend to cost down your units.

Affection is most useful for units of higher rarity meaning blacks and plats benefit the most from it. Use it on them first if you deploy them frequently. I myself didn't max aff on katie till the 5th or 6th unit.

YoxalLoyal
02-07-2016, 10:42 PM
@soranokira - Thanks for the video guide. It actually helped me 3* Return to Ruins and commission sortie it.

So far, my priority list goes like this according to you guys: Katie (got her to lv. 49 atm) > Bashira (decided to replace Soma with Bashira) > Iris > Bernice > Daniela > Christopher/Alissa > Mikoto > Pallis > Cloris > Olivie > Clissa > Valerie > rest

So after spending my 5 SCs I got from levelling up to 40, I got her:
http://i.imgur.com/rMUXhne.png

So the question here is should I switch Olivie for Sybilla or continue using Olivie? Both seem good, so I can't decide.

soranokira
02-08-2016, 12:31 AM
for the record, I'd suggest you control your SC spending such that you achieve 50/100/150 before month ends. for the better stamp card. anything exceeding should be saved for future. as well as for charisma/stamina refills for collection events/farm events where you intend to max an event unit and/or farm specific silver units.

for princess, get both. Olivie and sybilla both are good and should be level'd. however, olivie has priority in rainbow fairy when skill up. I'd suggest sybilla first though, because olivie skill reliance is risky before you get it to 5/5.

I suggest getting valerie up before pallis, because valerie has higher base atk ignoring affection and skill, and the fact that he can be used in male-only missions increases his usefulness, and early game you should be struggling with aff items so pallis can take a backseat first.

aim to clear challenge missions up to phalanx 2 (refer to etheternal playlist again, he has one for challenge missions. some of them can be 1* skipped for the sake of rushing to phalanx 2 for most efficient aff farming + plat fairy to cc bashira)

might want to consider putting cloris after bashira as well, in order to clear challenge missions (like backwater 2 and phalanx 2 itself which needs mikoto + cloris probably)

refer etheternal guide again for upcoming monday: begins in 3.5h as of this post. I suggest keeping charisma/stamina for it, as well balancing leveling and farming monday daily (I myself used SC on charisma refill, then used up excess charisma on monday daily before leveling when I started new in DMM Aigis a month before)

YoxalLoyal
02-08-2016, 06:05 PM
@soranokira - Thanks for the tips. I started farming for money today. Unfortunately, my units are nowhere good enough to take on Hard Mode. My goal right now is get my units to be high enough to 1* skip Castle Retake.

Anyone know what is the minimum level Mikoto can be CCed at? Her max base level is 80, which is pretty high than the standard 50.

Tenhou
02-08-2016, 06:27 PM
She doesn't get CC'd. Much like princesses she just keeps leveling til her max level and stay there. This of course means the units that do not get CC'd get more stats as they level.

lolix
02-08-2016, 06:35 PM
that being said, don't cc units as soon as u can (for ex at lvl 30) because you lose stats

YoxalLoyal
02-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Atm, my Katie is 50CC15 and Bashira is at lv. 44 w/o CC. Probably going to level Bashira up to 50 and CC her if I have enough resources. I'm aiming for all my other units in my current team to be around lv. 30-40 without CC. Hopefully that is sufficient for me to 1* skip Castle Retake. I'm trying to follow AuraKingdomSita's guide for that.

Is Cypria's Assassinate II always based on luck? I remember it hitting the black knights pretty frequently in Armor of the Dead and I can't seem to even hit the one in Castle Retake.

soranokira
02-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Atm, my Katie is 50CC15 and Bashira is at lv. 44 w/o CC. Probably going to level Bashira up to 50 and CC her if I have enough resources. I'm aiming for all my other units in my current team to be around lv. 30-40 without CC. Hopefully that is sufficient for me to 1* skip Castle Retake. I'm trying to follow AuraKingdomSita's guide for that.

Is Cypria's Assassinate II always based on luck? I remember it hitting the black knights pretty frequently in Armor of the Dead and I can't seem to even hit the one in Castle Retake.

yes it's always based on luck. btw cypria needs 250 atk to do castle retake.

YoxalLoyal
02-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Crypria currently has 257 atk, so I should be good then.

I found out that Bashira requires 3 silver archers after looking at her CC requirements. I currently have Soma and Daniela and about to get one more of each from getting all the drops from two of the story missions. Who should I choose as my CC fodder? Should I sacrifice range increase or higher firepower?

Xeare204
02-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Bashira gets a huge range increase with CC, triple shot, and at 100 affection she gets a total of +120 attack. Currently my Bashira is 100%AP, 50CC31, and has 410 attack. With triple shot, she can even take out heavy armored enemies pretty easily, especially with high prince buff. Very much a worthwhile character imo, but I'm also the guy who has literally -only- Bashira CC'd, with everything else being pre CC (Tomorrow I should have Katie CC'd, and after that probably Azami, that event ninja)

According to wiki, at max level, Bashira at 50CC70 should have 461 attack, + whatever you have for your prince buff which will fairly easily put her over 520 damage if you've got the Hero title. Activating triple shot with 520 damage is insane, and the range increase makes her a crazy threat.

YoxalLoyal
02-08-2016, 11:48 PM
And Castle Retake is finally finished. I was doing so well keeping my units alive until the Lich came and eliminated all of them except for Mikoto. Just walking to home base like it's no one's business. XD

soranokira
02-08-2016, 11:51 PM
Crypria currently has 257 atk, so I should be good then.

I found out that Bashira requires 3 silver archers after looking at her CC requirements. I currently have Soma and Daniela and about to get one more of each from getting all the drops from two of the story missions. Who should I choose as my CC fodder? Should I sacrifice range increase or higher firepower?

check http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Missions
see which maps you still havent obtained soma/daniela from. as well as urgent mission drill/strat lesson (can't remember if there's any archer from those)
if you still can't obtain the last archer, I'd suggest taking out daniela since soma already has 30% affection (unless you somehow already killed the 30%, then gg to you).
Otherwise, keep 1 copy of both would be best. eventually you'll want a cc'd soma/daniela/bashira/spica for archer lineup.

@xeare204: I personally don't suggest you cc azami. considering what you mentioned, Azami will be a very niche unit for you. her high cost makes you deploy her rather rarely, and she really isn't powerful enough under general conditions. even more so considering you will be lacking silver units early to cc plat units. better off using the silvers to cc your silvers and gold (1 silver unit vs 3 silver unit consumed during CC is a big difference). Obtaining a basic full silver/gold lineup to follow guide videos is much more important for clearing event maps early, IMO.

YoxalLoyal
02-09-2016, 03:44 PM
So after many hours of grinding, Katie, Bashira, Cloris, Bernice, and Iris are finally at 50CC30. My other units are in the 30-40 range w/o CC (except for my lv. 25 Olivie) and Prince is at lv. 85. At this point, I'm not sure whether to spend a bit more of my SCs, considering I have 40/70 that I bought yesterday left. And I want to continue the Treacherous Pirate missions. Any ideas? I might spend a bit more SCs level Leeanne up 50 and CC her if needed.

Also, how does Cuterie and Monica's drop rate boost passives work? Do I just need them in my team or do they need to be on the field for it to work?

lolix
02-09-2016, 04:15 PM
just on your team. Also , as i said , if u intend on going purely for 15 stars , u don't need even 1 heavy. So leveling 2 is pointless. If u want to level your team enough to do this whole event , u will still need to power grind , but honestly , i doubt it's worth wasting so many scs just for a pirate event. In the end it's all up to you and on how much u are willing to spend

YoxalLoyal
02-09-2016, 04:27 PM
I was actually trying to level these characters up for the long run. How bad are the sea monsters I've been hearing so much about? I currently have this set-up:
http://i.imgur.com/Rlt1Ox0.png

Tenhou
02-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Well, the sea monsters hit quite hard. You'll want to level that Bashira and CC that Soma. Might want to give your healers a boost too. Oh and CC one of your mages, they are needed for the bigger monsters.

lolix
02-09-2016, 04:46 PM
it's a good core team , and u will probably be ready to tackle the next event. Hell , u could probably try to get a better version of beatrika even on this 1 if you improve at this rate. What I pointed out is that it might not be worth to spend so many scs just to fast gring your team purely for this event , since the event unit (while decently good) , is not a "must have"

soranokira
02-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Well, the sea monsters hit quite hard. You'll want to level that Bashira and CC that Soma. Might want to give your healers a boost too. Oh and CC one of your mages, they are needed for the bigger monsters.

^ what she said.
also make sure your cc'd units have 100% affection. but you should be pretty close. you should be able to clear around 15* and maybe even 2* the 6th map if you get soma to 50cc30 with 100% affection. not confirmed though.

YoxalLoyal
02-09-2016, 09:59 PM
@Tenhou and soranokira - Well, now that I got them CC'd, I really need to boost their affections. The only one who is at 100% affection is Mikoto. Going to wait for tomorrow's daily to get all the affection drops. My first experience with the sea monsters went pretty bad. They literally took out nearly all my units in Sea Monsters. Guess I won't be completing Another Encounter anytime soon with even 1* since I heard Nutaku upped the difficulty of the mission.

soranokira
02-09-2016, 11:49 PM
@Tenhou and soranokira - Well, now that I got them CC'd, I really need to boost their affections. The only one who is at 100% affection is Mikoto. Going to wait for tomorrow's daily to get all the affection drops. My first experience with the sea monsters went pretty bad. They literally took out nearly all my units in Sea Monsters. Guess I won't be completing Another Encounter anytime soon with even 1* since I heard Nutaku upped the difficulty of the mission.

basically, just take note that those bubbles deal around 300 magic dmg. so units with MR like sybilla and clissa would probably be more useful when tanking them like in the guide video. what you need next is probably affection for your healers so they can heal enough against the dmg output. and bashira skill to rip them to shreds when they're within range.

YoxalLoyal
02-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Ah alright. So affection priority goes: Bashira > both my healers > Soma > Katie > Cloris > both my tankers > Clissa > everyone else. Luckily I kept the 30 aff Alissa, though I messed up by CCing her too early. Hope that doesn't affect the amount she heals. As for Soma, well I have to start all over for her.

soranokira
02-10-2016, 12:52 AM
Ah alright. So affection priority goes: Bashira > both my healers > Soma > Katie > Cloris > both my tankers > Clissa > everyone else. Luckily I kept the 30 aff Alissa, though I messed up by CCing her too early. Hope that doesn't affect the amount she heals. As for Soma, well I have to start all over for her.

sadly, it does. in the long run, you'll probably want to get another alissa, but in the short run for this event, you might have to just use her.
also, I suppose that is mostly right.
would just like to point out that most of us usually farm phalanx 2 for affection items, because it doesn't use charisma, and although you get about half aff/stamina on average, you also get a chance for fairies to power level. but depending on your needs and current capability, I suppose wednesday daily would be good if you can clear H map.

once again, you can find challenge missions and daily mission guides here (EthEternal): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIvmyrcftD5TDCRrOW1kXg

YoxalLoyal
02-10-2016, 01:26 AM
In Lafate's Treacherous Pirate guide, I saw Alissa as a rare drop for the second mission of the event. Guess that's my only chance to get another copy of her, though it won't be easy. Any idea who drops her?

Astearic
02-10-2016, 01:28 AM
In Lafate's Treacherous Pirate guide, I saw Alissa as a rare drop for the second mission of the event. Guess that's my only chance to get another copy of her, though it won't be easy. Any idea who drops her?

She drops from the 3rd bandit that comes from the water on left side.

soranokira
02-10-2016, 02:16 AM

at this point I don't suggest you farm that map because of horrible charisma consumption. you might be better off using a dorca/christopher first if you can, until you find another map with alissa.
300 charisma and 6 stamina sunk in trying to get alissa myself. that 300 charisma you can run RtR more than 10 times lol.

of course, you can choose to go ahead and max out the current alissa first, then eventually replace with dorca (you'll eventually need to have 3~4 healers)

so like I said above, you now have 2 options:
1) Max out current Alissa, use until you eventually replace her with another gold/silver healer (and then alissa warms the bench)
2) keep the current Alissa as AW fodder (more on that in the future), immediately rush another healer like dorca/christopher as 2nd healer

just about every map in this event is worth farming except 2nd map that drops alissa, lol. (of course, the G map isn't worth farming either)

YoxalLoyal
02-10-2016, 11:58 PM
After spending several hours farming affection items in Phalanx 2 and maxing out all my CC'd chars, I finally got over Another Encounter with 1*. At least I 3* Pirate Counterattack X after my third attempt and got some DCs out of it. And thank god Sybilla's instant death is effective against the merman. Probably saved me in both missions. As of now, this is my set-up:
http://i.imgur.com/Boz6Rx2.png

Any other comments? Probably should level my characters to their max level, but I didn't want to spend anymore SCs seeing as I am running out. It sucks that I'm lacking one healer for Pride of the Pirates. Is there any way for me to 2*/3* that mission with only 3 healers. Should I spend some of my gold and pray to Aigis that she gives me a silver healer (already spent a ton of gold on 2K summoning before, but me and Aigis don't go so well together as she keeps on giving me iron and bronze)?

soranokira
02-11-2016, 12:30 AM
it's only like 2% chance for silvers from 2k summoning, so getting a particular silver class out of it is rather tough.
I reckon you should now save up your stamina for thursday daily (in 3.5h) and farm DCs to get spica (no need to use SC)
after which just carry on leveling units as before. and maxing affection via phalanx 2 runs when it's not monday/thursday daily. you're done with this event. it's time to build your team for the next.
also, you can farm 3rd map (the pirates) for about 2 silver pirates, and 4th map if you need silver rogue/archer, and 1st map if you need silver valk

YoxalLoyal
02-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Getting enough for Spica is my goal for tomorrow's daily. And since it's my first time doing the Thursday daily, I should get 2-3 more SCs for 3* completion. I currently have 28 DCs in stock. Good news is I got another Alissa after going back to the second pirate mission three times. And I think 4 copies of Elaine is enough for my valk collection. XD Other than getting Spica, I still need at least one Spirit of Black to CC my Clissa. Guess I'll save that for Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Got Spica yesterday and levelled her up to lv. 50 w/o CC with 50 aff. I also got Dorca from one of the story missions. Right now, I have five healers. Two are CC'd and the other three are not. So my question this time is if I were to CC another healer, who should I sacrifice between Alissa and Dorca? Keeping Christopher since he is my only male healer. Also, is Spica good enough without being CC'd. I might CC her along the way, but right now, farming 3 silver archers is quite a hassle. I might replace Soma for her if she is strong enough as she is right now.

soranokira
02-12-2016, 09:46 AM
in terms of silver healer, Alissa > Dorca > christopher.
that said, you can probably wait until next event gives you more silver healers or something. and I think CC'd silver > un CC'd spica.

buttlover
02-12-2016, 01:30 PM
wow. With the amount of money you are burning. You'll probably find it more enjoyable over in dmm aigis.
The progression over there is much more rewarding, with constant multiple events and a plethora of units.

You'll probably hit the stagnation point soon, assuming nukatu still holds backs on the real releases.

Over at dmm, although you cant understand the plot as well, the events/maps/other forums make up for it.
People that play dmm aigis exclusively tend help translate it for the other scrubs in other forums.

YoxalLoyal
02-12-2016, 08:41 PM
After attempting Pride of the Pirates and 1* it, I think I'm done with this event. 20 stars is good enough for a beginner like me. I did some more premium summons and got a lot of platinum units compared to gold and silver. Are any of these units worth raising: Adele (witch), Lyla (bandit), Garania (mage). Got another Bashira too, so I might switch Soma out for another copy of her in my team.

kayfabe
02-12-2016, 09:21 PM
It's all relative. From what I've seen in this thread you're spoiled for choice on duelists so as good as Lyla is I'd say she's pretty low priority for you. Adele is a decent pickup since we frankly don't get much for witches here on nutaku but of the three I'd be most excited about getting Garania since you don't have much else for mages.

lolix
02-12-2016, 11:59 PM
garania is a really good mage i agree , and lyla CAN have possibly the highest dps in the game possible from a duelist. She might be worth awakening as well , since she gets "gold get" passive after her awakening. Also after skill awakening she gets AOE damage. That being said , i agree that right now she's low priority

soranokira
02-13-2016, 02:11 AM
After attempting Pride of the Pirates and 1* it, I think I'm done with this event. 20 stars is good enough for a beginner like me. I did some more premium summons and got a lot of platinum units compared to gold and silver. Are any of these units worth raising: Adele (witch), Lyla (bandit), Garania (mage). Got another Bashira too, so I might switch Soma out for another copy of her in my team.

Adele because eventually you'll want to AW her, Lyla after sybilla and olivie are done, and garania is good to have since you need a plat+ mage.
as for bashira, you can think about just feeding the copy to the main since unlikely you'll need 2 bashiras. (eventually bashira + spica is good for most, and then there are event archers)

Unregistered
02-13-2016, 06:00 AM
Have you considered playing the lottery?

YoxalLoyal
02-15-2016, 12:25 AM
I'm planning on attempting Immortal Beast soon. After watching some vids on the map and getting familiarized with it, I made this set-up:
http://i.imgur.com/CbWIRmq.png

This is just a placeholder as I still need to level up Garania and maybe CC her if needed. I'm not sure if I should replace my 30CC Alissa for Fedora or just leave her as is. This set-up depends on Sybilla's MR and Bernice's defence and if they can survive 3 Lichs and Baphomets hitting them with the mages as support. Is max affection important for this mission? The only ones that are not at max aff are my 50CC40 Alissa, Clissa, and Garania.

lolix
02-15-2016, 12:44 AM
u need at least 4 good healers. Hell , even 5 is not entirely a bad ideea. Bernice can tank the 3 liches assuming she can take around 1800-1900 damage and survive. Clissa should as well. (you should have bernice placed as your second to last , and clissa last as a lighning rod , and recall clissa if she can't take the aggro anymore , when the liches are in range to hit your next target - which should be bernice. Anyway , considering you have clissa , she should be able to tank the liches without recalling......assuming she is at least level 50 or so).

Your setup is good , but u'll need levels on bernice , healers , clissa , and get garania at least cc-ed.

buttlover
02-15-2016, 01:36 AM
Is max affection important for this mission? The only ones that are not at max aff are my 50CC40 Alissa, Clissa, and Garania.

Max affection is worth something along the lines of 20 levels for silver units, slightly more for gold and twice as much for plat and above.
Is that worth it, is really up to you.

You need fodder units to tank the first few shots of the lich but since you have mikoto it should cover it. You probably want someone with at least 2k hp and magic resist for the main soak, clissa looks like a good fit

soranokira
02-15-2016, 03:22 AM
you can have 5 healers but it wouldnt matter if you dont have the slots to put them, especially when you also need mages for dps (and healers often stack their heals which is wasted)
max affection is usually quite critical.
all-in-all, the setup looks good, but remember to compare UP with the videos on youtube. if you go all out on high rarity (especially with regards to early half) you might get UP issues and can't place the necessary units.

also, might be better to get couple more levels on both sybilla and clissa so they can have more max hp to absorb all the heals on them and the damage from the lich.

lolix
02-15-2016, 03:57 AM
you can have 5 healers but it wouldnt matter if you dont have the slots to put them, especially when you also need mages for dps (and healers often stack their heals which is wasted)
max affection is usually quite critical.
all-in-all, the setup looks good, but remember to compare UP with the videos on youtube. if you go all out on high rarity (especially with regards to early half) you might get UP issues and can't place the necessary units.

also, might be better to get couple more levels on both sybilla and clissa so they can have more max hp to absorb all the heals on them and the damage from the lich.

I disagree. Did IB on my second acount with 5 healers , while my only dps were solano and odette. With healers i didn't even had to micromanage stuff since nothing died , and solano's dps combined with odette was enough to drop the rush mobs

buttlover
02-15-2016, 05:12 AM
i wont advice newbies, spenders or not to try lolix's method. Odette and solano are 2 premium mages that only older players will have access to, and nutaku's version is so sad they don't even have a black mage out yet for spenders.

I would suggest 2 CCed silver healers at most, it is not worth forcing yourself to clear IB with more silver healers which will be immediately replaced the moment the trading post changes/healer event/gold rush comes. (big IF. IF NUTAKU DECIDES TO FUCKING DO THEIR JOBS, hire me to do their programming work, flash games are not hard to port over ffs. Although it seems to me more of a political issue for aigis/nutaku...so let the customers suffer)

lolix
02-15-2016, 09:27 AM
You don't advise it ? Mate , even my main account had 4 healers + shiho during the lich spawning time : camilla , iris , allisa , dorca + shiho. I also did this map with a leanne , which is really bad vs liches because of her health pool. Hell if u have to use a silver for this 1 , bernard is way better at tanking vs liches since his aff bonus is hp.

Generally there are 2 ways to do this map : outheal or outdamage. 1 is safer then the other. Also when i recomanded the dude said strategy , i kept in mind that he has garania , which does way more dps with her skill (considering the high amount of rushing units) then odette. Sure , he wob't have solano levels of dps , but garania vs lots of enemies is very very good.

buttlover
02-15-2016, 10:34 AM
whoa lolix calm down, don't take it personally when others disagree with you.
Your method works, it just doesn't work well for players who join after solano's event.

I mentioned your method because most people won't have the ability to run only 2 mages and get away with it. Looking at YoxalLoyal's units, he would have to remove already CC-ed mage, fully+cc garania AND get another healer CC-ed to fit into your specific gameplay.

IMO there are MANY ways to do aigis maps, not just confining it to outheal/outdamage. Because the units once played enough, are so different and diverse, thanks to the skills/wide type of units. (not rock-scissor-paper limited)
And that is why i enjoy playing aigis, because it has the most diverse pool of units for a tower defence game out there. At least until i joined dmm aigis. (at this point there is no hope for the english version to ever catch up to dmm's)

;)

Back to YoxalLoyal, i would suggest you lvl up garania and max aff her, because I am pretty certain that your male units dont have max affection.*hint*valerie*hint* (But you should be saving the male aff items for someone with real value to you, like jerome or any gold above units, because AW SHOULD be coming soon) Even with garania though, your valerie+pallis are probably going to have to be deployed to match a solano. You'll need all 3 of your mages, unless you roll a sasha. Then you might have enough dps to clear that retarded last wave with only 2. (i hope)

But your main problem is still your healing, your current 30CC alissa+chris is barely equal to 1 maxed out silver healer with full aff. I think the minimum for healing on IB is 1.2k healing with an AMAZING tank.

And that is when your units shine. Bernice easily reaches 2k, sybilla has the most hp for a princess with 20 MR, clissa has 20 MR, decent hp AND CAN SELF HEAL? (I'LL CUT OFF AN ARM FOR THOSE UNITS, not my arm, tenhou's and sacrifice it to the aigis gods.) Get those units to at least 1.5k hp and you should be ok, to try it IB.

http://orig12.deviantart.net/b88e/f/2012/347/2/d/amputee_by_isaaki-d5nw4bd.gif

Don't force yourself to get another silver healer, silver units lose their value once AW comes unless you can fully min cost them, start planning for which unit you want to AW. (if you have ferdora or gold and above healer though, level them up)
I'll still fodder that 30CC alissa so i wont accidently put her in my team, and make me question myself when it fails to emulate a video guide.

YoxalLoyal
02-15-2016, 04:17 PM
So switch out 30CC Alissa or Christopher for Fedora. Got it. I also have a Robert so I might as well switch both of those silver units for the two gold healers. And yeah, my Valerie only has 26% trust. As for tanks, I still have a Bernard sitting in my box.

Good news is I finally 3* Another Encounter after improving my units. Btw, farming for Lauren and Alissa became more difficult after I got 1 Alissa and 3 Laurens. It's a shame I had to sacrifice Dorca to Chris to CC him, but I had to since Alissa wouldn't frikken drop in the second mission.

lolix
02-15-2016, 04:25 PM
if u have gold healers feel free to use those over silvers. I mean , what's the point of ccing a silver , if you have better rarity of the same class ? Also gold units are cc-ed with the same type of units as silvers , so there is literally no disadvantage on raising them over silvers

Sasha
02-16-2016, 05:24 AM
So switch out 30CC Alissa or Christopher for Fedora. Got it. I also have a Robert so I might as well switch both of those silver units for the two gold healers. And yeah, my Valerie only has 26% trust. As for tanks, I still have a Bernard sitting in my box.

Fedora is your best healer by far, Robert is weaker than Christopher and Alissa at Max, but Robert has a slightly better skill thats far harder to level. Do you not have an Iris? Everyone gets one in their present box at rank 10 and she's better than your silvers. For IB you'll want fedora at a lower bottom right position and your silvers at the top, Fedora should then be out of range till she uses her skill.

My healers when I did this was 50CC40 fedora, 50CC40 Alissa and 40 Iris, I just had to swap out about 7 tank/duelists to 3*.

soranokira
02-16-2016, 05:37 AM
Fedora is your best healer by far, Robert is weaker than Christopher and Alissa at Max, but Robert has a slightly better skill thats far harder to level. Do you not have an Iris? Everyone gets one in their present box at rank 10 and she's better than your silvers. For IB you'll want fedora at a lower bottom right position and your silvers at the top, Fedora should then be out of range till she uses her skill.

My healers when I did this was 50CC40 fedora, 50CC40 Alissa and 40 Iris, I just had to swap out about 7 tank/duelists to 3*.

he had already posted his lineup which included Iris in the previous page. http://i.imgur.com/CbWIRmq.png

YoxalLoyal
02-16-2016, 09:17 PM
So I caved in and started a Japanese account for Aigis at DMM. I have a few starter questions for Japanese Aigis players:
1. What is the fourth star for story missions?
2. I got Laurier as my kickstart unit and upon using her, she is similar to Mikoto to me. Any idea what her class does as a whole?
3. Does DMM allow you to delete your account and re-register like Nutaku can?

buttlover
02-17-2016, 02:33 AM
the fourth star is for a bonus SC, makes the map harder by adding limitations (eg. men only) and doesn't drop any stuff.
Btw, only has 1 hp. You need at the very least, your core team in nutaku to even think about attempting that.

No idea who laurier is, but you could take a SS and post it here so we can ID for you.
A long term solution for me, was to using auto google translate via google chrome. Now when i go to the jap wiki. It auto translate abeit messily most of the stuff. Pretty sure they have that function on firefox too...some where.

No idea about acct deletion, because i intended to use dmm as my test account for what is coming on nutaku (awakening, advanced story maps and all) ..turned out to be far more interesting. But if you don't mind, creating multiple accts there isnt hard

A sidenote, there are 2 more daily maps to your usual E,N,H + advanced? and god mode. I would suggest aiming for a team to handle monday's hard mode in the first week, then advanced in the first month. (assuming you are free to play)

If you click on the mission task tab: the 4 icons are story mission, daily mission, emergency mission all of which you might be familar with.
The addition icon is subjection mission. Which uses your charisma 15,30,35,40 to do maps that do not give units or xp. But they give u rewards like fairys and silver units for certain number of units killed. Basically a charisma dump for me when there is excess charisma to my next level.

http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%CD%CB%C6%FC%A5%DF%A5%C3%A5%B7%A5%E7%A5%F3 <--daily missions. Clicking on the links will eventually lead you to youtube guides.

http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%A5%E6%A5%CB%A5%C3%A5%C8%2F%A5%AF%A5%E9%A5%B9 <-- unit listed by class (something wrong with their image on wiki for some units for the past month. No idea when they will fix it...its affecting our own forums images which are extracted from it)

Units that arent in nutaku but are quite important imo are: melee healers http://tinyurl.com/z5smzn3 and mage armors http://tinyurl.com/gpbgvqo . At least once you get your core team of archer/mages/tanks/witches up

soranokira
02-17-2016, 03:05 AM
laurier as in http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%BF%B9%A4%CE%BC%E9%A4%EA%BC%EA%A5%ED%A1%BC%A5%EA% A5%A8 ?
druid place tokens that can heal. tokens in ranged spot i believe.

YoxalLoyal
02-17-2016, 08:48 AM
@buttlover - Thanks for the tips. I'll need to get used to the new classes before I use them. Currently aiming for the platinum archer Rita. I made another account and got her: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B5%DD%C9%F0%BC%D4%A5%AB%A5%BA%A5%CF. Probably should go back to my other account unless she is good as a silver archer. In my main account, I did another PS and got a magic swordsman: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%CB%E2%CB%A1%B7%F5%BB%CE%A5%AB%A5%B7%A5%B9. So they could do close proximity and ranged attacks?

@soranokira - In my time of deploying her, her tokens dealt lightning magic damage to the units in their range I think. Not sure if I saw them healing any of my units. Unless they drain the enemies' health and heal my units using the drained health.

soranokira
02-17-2016, 09:07 AM
kazuha (silver archer) is SU fodder for stray and other double shot (if any), she's not as strong as daniela, unless maybe against unarmored units.
magic fencer is the same as charlotte and horus in nutaku aigis.

you never confirmed if it was really that druid in that link. but that druid's token does heal ally units.

buttlover
02-17-2016, 10:32 AM
I think the first 4-5 rolls can be made pretty quickly (20-25 SC) before you decide to reroll an account.
Here is an easy estimation, 5 rolls in if you don't see a plat, you can consider a reroll. (5x10% - 50% chance of getting a plat)

By your 2nd account, you should decide which one to keep. No point constantly rerolling, there is no progression. Dmm gives you 3 plats and other goodies anyway. (additional plat sailor which i don't use because dmm gives you more units than nutaku..getting 2 free blacks from events)

Tenhou
02-17-2016, 11:07 AM
I think the first 4-5 rolls can be made pretty quickly (20-25 SC) before you decide to reroll an account.
Here is an easy estimation, 5 rolls in if you don't see a plat, you can consider a reroll. (5x10% - 50% chance of getting a plat)

Actually more like 41% chance that you'll have a plat within 5 rolls :P
(1-0,9^5)

But yeah, 5 rolls is a decent estimate i guess since you need 25 SC for that.

buttlover
02-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Actually more like 41% chance that you'll have a plat within 5 rolls :P
(1-0,9^5)

But yeah, 5 rolls is a decent estimate i guess since you need 25 SC for that.

AHHA! I knew a le wild math geek would appear and dig out elementary school probability! But your mathematical genius has missed out the racial minority like the average american policy!

The 50% chance keep rate still persists because of BLACKS! (1-0.87^5) = 50.1%
Abeit because i forgot to include them in the first place! But hey, its wrong but still right! Vote trump 2016 :p

Tenhou
02-17-2016, 11:59 AM
*gasp*
How could i-- wait... how could YOU make such a blunder?! And i can't simply let a silly probability calculation be you know, have to make sure people are well educated!

I'd totally vote for Trump if i was able to. He looks like he can crush your economy back to where it belongs so i get cheap conversion rates on the dollar. Ever since it started rising i've been forced to pay even more if i want to spend anything on nutaku!

YoxalLoyal
02-17-2016, 06:42 PM
Did 10 premium summons and got these units. The one platinum unit I got was Rubinas, which is nice since she is the Echidna equivalent from Nutaku and I did miss the event for Echidna. Anyone confirm if the other units are good? I know Yuyu is a good witch over the other ones I got so I'll use her and Cloris instead of Calliope and Nenya.

http://i.imgur.com/Num98MU.png
http://i.imgur.com/eylgB5P.png
http://i.imgur.com/PPEUYvB.png

soranokira
02-17-2016, 07:00 PM
you can probably level the similar core setup you did for nutaku. also level both yuyu and cloris (and nenya after) because all 3 will be useful, witch-wise. I'd actually give cloris an edge over yuyu early on because of higher dmg during skill which helps for phalanx 2.

the rest are pretty ok. anemone is a gold magic fencer which will help.
ignore gold ranger fuuka (bow with a trap icon), she isn't really all that good since you have bashira.
go get misha from either strategy lesson or urgent mission drill, she's generally better than elaine.
silver vamp hunter free is OP, you will want to level her as she'll help immensely in clearing desert maps. and you can get another copy of her to cc with in desert map 4 as well

nothing much to comment on for gold cannonneer mel and gold druid laurier. havent used either much myself so can't say much. mel might be worth leveling eventually for bombing thursday X tier, but that's still pretty far down the road.

YoxalLoyal
02-17-2016, 07:13 PM
According to this page (http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B8%AB%BD%AC%A4%A4%B5%B3%CA%BC%A5%DF%A1%BC%A5%B7% A5%E3), I think DMM changed how you get her. She is now a completion unit for Citadel Battle and Gatehouse Battle. I got Elaine instead of her for one of the strategy lessons. I'll get her after the maintenance is done.

soranokira
02-17-2016, 07:17 PM
According to this page (http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B8%AB%BD%AC%A4%A4%B5%B3%CA%BC%A5%DF%A1%BC%A5%B7% A5%E3), I think DMM changed how you get her. She is now a completion unit for Citadel Battle and Gatehouse Battle. I got Elaine instead of her for one of the strategy lessons. I'll get her after the maintenance is done.

oh you're right. guess I must've gotten her off citadel battle and not from katie/cloris maps then.

buttlover
02-18-2016, 01:10 AM
Did 10 premium summons and got these units. The one platinum unit I got was Rubinas, which is nice since she is the Echidna equivalent from Nutaku and I did miss the event for Echidna. Anyone confirm if the other units are good? I know Yuyu is a good witch over the other ones I got so I'll use her and Cloris instead of Calliope and Nenya.

Ohhhhh, interesting units you got. I have yet to receive a ranger/dragon priest in my team but they do make increase your strategical options. I'll focus on the plats (bashira/rubinas) as usual. Rubinas being a kinda cheap mage/expensive healer hybrid if you can time her ability.

One key difference on dmm vs nutaku - the event maps are SO WORTH IT. They have a 100% first drop rate.
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%BB%E4%CE%AB%C1%A5%C4%B9%A4%C8%CB%E2%A4%CE%B3%A4% B0%E8 <-- Keep tabs on this link for this week as they post up info regarding drops/mobs and video guides (usually takes abt a day for the new event info to be posted)

YoxalLoyal
02-18-2016, 12:09 PM
@buttlover - Is the 100% drop rate only on the very first map of the event or for all maps? I heard that the new pirate girl is the pirate equivalent of Bashira from someone on VNDB. I'll try attempting the first map after raising my units' levels to at least 40-50, if that is enough of course. Saw a video of that first mission and man those darn gilmen are back.

Since I am aiming to get her, how good is Rita the platinum archer? Is she on par with Bashira and the other plat archers?

Made an alt. Nutaku account today and after many, many tries, I got Sherry. It's not a black unit, but at least it's a princess. And she's probably better than Themis.

Tenhou
02-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Rita is worse in terms of damage, but she has a very unique skill that makes ranged attacks unable to hit her. You can pretty much put her in the path of a ton of goblin archers or liches and see her become immortal for the duration. It's 30 sec i believe.

The new pirate is supposedly pretty good and she has triple shot like Bashira. I suspect Bashira deals more normal damage but less skill damage so they might even out on that.

buttlover
02-18-2016, 12:28 PM
@buttlover - Is the 100% drop rate only on the very first map of the event or for all maps? I heard that the new pirate girl is the pirate equivalent of Bashira from someone on VNDB. I'll try attempting the first map after raising my units' levels to at least 40-50, if that is enough of course. Saw a video of that first mission and man those darn gilmen are back.

Since I am aiming to get her, how good is Rita the platinum archer? Is she on par with Bashira and the other plat archers?

Made an alt. Nutaku account today and after many, many tries, I got Sherry. It's not a black unit, but at least it's a princess. And she's probably better than Themis.

I know you love rita and all, but wiki says your waifu is event only. Meaning you'll probably have to wait for her event revival.
Archers wise, we actually dont need to worry because other than nanaly, the 2nd and 3rd best archers are easy to get (spica, bashira)

Beside, you cant "aim" to get girls. You must pray to RNGsus to bestow you the girls, or sacrifice a young virgin boy to the devil. Whatever works for you. (Unless your wallet is so big that you can literally put thousands into the game to have a good shot at most girls.)

That said, all event maps are 100%. So 6 maps = 6 plat pirate copies 100%. Not to mention various goodies like MY FINAL SILVER ARCHER TO AWAKEN SPICA. MUAAHAHHA FINALLY. MUAHAAHHAHAHA!

YoxalLoyal
02-18-2016, 12:36 PM
By "aim", I meant a couple of months down the road if RNGesus doesn't hate me. And I really need to get into the event soon, since it sounds like the new pirate is actually good. Wow, farming for silvers sounds so easy on DMM compared to Nutaku's endless farming for nothing. Any idea what the minimal level my units should be to attempt the first mission of this event?

Tenhou
02-18-2016, 12:48 PM
The final map was cleared by someone with a full silver team with like one gold, so i wouldn't worry too much about it :P

buttlover
02-18-2016, 01:01 PM
Pretty sure a team of 30s can clear the first map, no problemo

- - - Updated - - -

wow, her AW skill is -3 cost for pirates/sailors upon deployment

Seeing we can get her down to 14, thats pretty amazing for anyone with a good pirate/sailor like minerva or umm..hmmm...yup minerva.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 07:59 PM
sorry to burst your bubble buttlover, but 4th map doesnt drop sabrina.
@yoxal there are level recommendations before the start the event map, like req lvl 1 units, 25, 50, cc25 (X tier), cc50 (G-tier).
for the most part, those recommended levels pretty much work. most of the time you SHOULD aim for having higher level units though. also finding some guide videos online would help.

YoxalLoyal
02-21-2016, 09:52 PM
After six tries, I finally 3* and commissioned Immortal Beast. Had to level my units up a bit after my third attempt, but it turned out pretty well. Good thing I got all the drops the first time, cuz I'm never doing that again. In the end, Sybilla and Bernice turned out to be my fodders. Bernice should have been my tanker for the Lich part, but she got killed by the Lichs' onslaught during my fifth try, so I decided to switch Clissa and Bernice's roles. Clissa made a good punching bag for those Lichs as she just kept on killing them while taking all those hits. The only other scary part were those orange giant orcs constantly killing Katie. It all depended on luck and my healers healing her fast enough before she got killed. Idk what is it with healers and their healing speed, but that screwed me over in the first few attempts.

This was my team going into IB:
http://i.imgur.com/muTs3LL.png

As for DMM Aigis, I finished the first two missions of Sabrina's event. Guess I'll grind some more to finish the third one and maybe call it there since I'm taking it slow for my alt accounts.

Out of curiosity, how often does DMM and/or Nutaku use serial codes for Aigis? Nutaku Aigis seems to have the option, but I guess there's no serial codes for it atm.

soranokira
02-21-2016, 10:02 PM
nutaku doesnt have serial codes for aigis, while DMM mainly gives serial codes through purchase of their goods (like Aigis character profile, Aigis LN vol. 1-4, and the more recent sybilla nendoroid preorder. There are also some other serial codes from real life events in Japan)
and grats on clearing IB. just remember to use sybilla/clissa as lich tanks next time. Bernice isn't all that good as a lich tank.

as for healers and their healing speed, the main issue is the fact that regardless or how many healers you place, most of the time they will stack their heals (i.e. heal the same target at the same time) since they have the same healing speed, so unless the tank is able to last a couple of hits (usual 2~3 to be safe), having more healers doesnt actually help. what is needed are healers that heal at different rates (shaman during skill, bishop during skill). it's pretty rare for 3 healers to be unable to heal enough when placed together at a choke point.

YoxalLoyal
02-21-2016, 10:24 PM
Ah I see. Nutaku might as well take out the serial code option then if they're not even going to use it. From the Sybilla nendoroid product page, the code only works for DMM Aigis.

I'll keep that in mind. I used Olivie as fodder too previously, but her low HP kept allowing the Lichs to kill her.

I hope Aigis devs add in those two classes into Nutaku Aigis in the future then. And now that AW is coming, I can only hope the Desert Story comes with the package, though that's just my wishful thinking.

ZeroZet
02-21-2016, 11:06 PM
Well, there is an advanced technique of placing your healer(s) at the certain points of your already placed healer(s)' animation cycle to space up the heals in time, but it is pretty advanced)

soranokira
02-21-2016, 11:13 PM
Well, there is an advanced technique of placing your healer(s) at the certain points of your already placed healer(s)' animation cycle to space up the heals in time, but it is pretty advanced)

yes, however that only works under situations where you can do so, unlike in IB where you have to place all your units down before the final wave due to liches targeting last placed unit (which is also likely to screw your healers over)

@yoxal shaman and bishop are already introduced in nutaku aigis. however we only have plat bishop marius which is shrine summon only, and plat shaman shiho who was an event unit that is over quite some time ago, unlike DMM aigis which has 3 shamans (2 from events), and a whole bunch of bishops including 2 easily obtainable silver. and there's even priest warrior (melee healer), although priest warrior has same healing speed as healers.

YoxalLoyal
02-21-2016, 11:27 PM
I see. Do you know if any of the DMM TP units are worth getting? Or should I wait until Spica shows up again? I heard that there was a princess unit that was in the TP too. Seems like I missed her round this time. My DMM team is currently lacking strong duelists and only have good healers (dragon shamans count right?).

soranokira
02-22-2016, 04:47 AM
I see. Do you know if any of the DMM TP units are worth getting? Or should I wait until Spica shows up again? I heard that there was a princess unit that was in the TP too. Seems like I missed her round this time. My DMM team is currently lacking strong duelists and only have good healers (dragon shamans count right?).

the current one would be gold dragon rider Abel and gold angel Eln. both would be useful, or so I heard.

YoxalLoyal
02-23-2016, 11:35 PM
Now that we're getting Rainbow Spirits in the event, what order of units should I use them? Right now, I'm focusing on getting Olivie to 5/5 skill. Her skill is currently at 3/5.

Tfmtfm
02-24-2016, 12:48 AM
Now that we're getting Rainbow Spirits in the event, what order of units should I use them? Right now, I'm focusing on getting Olivie to 5/5 skill. Her skill is currently at 3/5.
You use them on a Black Unit/a unit that's hard to Skill Up due to a unit having that skill being scarce IMHO. Like when the Ninja Event started I tried to collect as many Azami as possible, then bought Saki from the Trading Post and used them to Skill Up her. She's a 4/5 and I plan to use a few Spirits on her. If you're 1 (or 2) Skill Points away using it for that last one helps.

YoxalLoyal
02-24-2016, 03:51 PM
While waiting for my Cha/Sta to regen on Nutaku, I decided to try my luck at farming for more Sabrina at DMM. Only got one of her by just farming the third map since my units are not at a high level to attempt any other ones after it. All I got was SU 1 and CR 1 by feeding 3 copies of her. Oh well. Then, I went to the shrine to use my last five SCs and test my luck. Got my first Black unit for my DMM account. How good is Nataku for those who have her? Is she worth feeding Black spirits and Plat cans or should I wait to get other Black units? http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B9%C8%CE%D8%A4%CE%C6%BB%BB%CE%A5%CA%A5%BF%A5%AF

buttlover
02-24-2016, 04:16 PM
While waiting for my Cha/Sta to regen on Nutaku, I decided to try my luck at farming for more Sabrina at DMM. Only got one of her by just farming the third map since my units are not at a high level to attempt any other ones after it. All I got was SU 1 and CR 1 by feeding 3 copies of her. Oh well. Then, I went to the shrine to use my last five SCs and test my luck. Got my first Black unit for my DMM account. How good is Nataku for those who have her? Is she worth feeding Black spirits and Plat cans or should I wait to get other Black units? http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B9%C8%CE%D8%A4%CE%C6%BB%BB%CE%A5%CA%A5%BF%A5%AF

You lucky bastard! To be honest nataku is one of the harder to use blacks, because she doesnt block much / deal much dmg. At least compared to other units of similar cost/rarity.

What she is, is a really powerful lightning rod. (A reverse angel in a way) The role that eats a ton of dmg from ranged units (later maps will have tengus throwing shit at you that one hits weaker units) Of course, when she lands, she hits like a truck and her defence is the high, if not the highest in the game.

Incidently, she would be really useful in this event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP1HNQAJIDk&index=3&list=PLvdFHqmNhqHj1DfiKg3m6ZkZwMi3RdrvA <--Faa, the monkey grill is the weaker version of her. Notice they drop faa last, so that she eat most of the dmg from all the ranged units.

soranokira
02-24-2016, 07:16 PM
or should I wait to get other Black units? http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B9%C8%CE%D8%A4%CE%C6%BB%BB%CE%A5%CA%A5%BF%A5%AF

Blacks do not drop from the sky, you're probably better off clearing space by using black fairies to level nataku to clear some space.
Nataku is not exactly amazing for a black, but she's fairly helpful as a lightning rod/ninja type of unit. especially if you don't have Faa.

YoxalLoyal
02-29-2016, 10:22 AM
Finally got to the Desert maps on DMM.

Are any of the silver units in DMM Aigis' TP worth buying?

soranokira
02-29-2016, 10:47 AM

if you need to cc your silver vamp hunter and a priest warrior, yes.
30 charisma and 40 charisma desert maps are good farming spots btw.

buttlover
02-29-2016, 10:50 AM

Not really, they are emergency aw fodder for me, since silvers like cannoneer aren't too common.
Grats on desert maps, good to push your way into newer maps, the unit xp they give is superior to the vanilla storyline ones

YoxalLoyal
03-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Played a little DMM Aigis today and noticed that there were two premium summons in the shrine from the recent maintenance. Any idea what the difference between the two are?

buttlover
03-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Played a little DMM Aigis today and noticed that there were two premium summons in the shrine from the recent maintenance. Any idea what the difference between the two are?

the units they give are different, left side are the newer ones. The right side, are the "retired" ones that have been taken out of gacha.
Aigis has too many units, so the older ones are re-released at times like these. (or during events like gold rush)

soranokira
03-03-2016, 08:00 PM

like what buttlover said, the shrine summon on the right is revival shrine summon. units that can only be found in revival shrine summon include nanaly, sybilla, minerva, bernice, gellius, jerome and all that (many of the units we're used to from nutaku aigis)

YoxalLoyal
03-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Made it through the first three desert missions. Fiery Oasis wasn't as hard as the first two and I got complete drops the first time. So how does Hasim work in terms of combining for exp? Do I just combine him with a unit of the same class for my units? Like 3 archers and him for Bashira to get exp boost? I tried it with Pallis and combined him plus 3 other mages, but it seems like that gives slightly less exp than 4 mages.

How far back does the revival premiums go? I mean in terms of what units they took out like units before mid-2015 or something.

Btw, is Anna worth getting in the TP? I'm planning on farming for DCs tomorrow. Got 26 SCs for refill too so I should be able to get 100. I have 36 DCs right now. Or are the fallen angel and dragon rider more important?

soranokira
03-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Made it through the first three desert missions. Fiery Oasis wasn't as hard as the first two and I got complete drops the first time. So how does Hasim work in terms of combining for exp? Do I just combine him with a unit of the same class for my units? Like 3 archers and him for Bashira to get exp boost? I tried it with Pallis and combined him plus 3 other mages, but it seems like that gives slightly less exp than 4 mages.

How far back does the revival premiums go? I mean in terms of what units they took out like units before mid-2015 or something.

Btw, is Anna worth getting in the TP? I'm planning on farming for DCs tomorrow. Got 26 SCs for refill too so I should be able to get 100. I have 36 DCs right now. Or are the fallen angel and dragon rider more important?

the bronze soldier gives bonus class exp the same way bronze mages give bonus when combined into a mage unit. so basically they get +30 exp even if the class is different, so they're great for leveling units like VH, rogues, healers and all that who don't have iron/bronze fodders for their class.

I don't have the list/picture, but revival premiums pretty much include every unit in shrine from game start until mid-2015 or something like you said. just assume the units in revival shrine will be more or less similar to nutaku's shrine summons.

Anna is really a niche unit. there will be times she will be useful, but not that much. not really too much of an issue whether you get her or not, although there is 1 4* mission which would be helpful to have AW prince with anna to reduce his cost, or so I heard. The gold angel would be good to have especially if you don't have an angel.

YoxalLoyal
03-06-2016, 01:16 AM
Alright, thanks for the advice sora.

I did buy the silver angel from the TP today, but I may as well go for the gold angel too. Also bought the silver battle mage two days ago.

What lv should I be to attempt the AW orb dailies? Since they cost 90 charisma, I'm assuming I need CC'ed units at least. May as well attempt them since the drop rates for the orbs are boosted for this event, or so I've heard.

buttlover
03-06-2016, 01:31 AM
Alright, thanks for the advice sora.

I did buy the silver angel from the TP today, but I may as well go for the gold angel too. Also bought the silver battle mage two days ago.

What lv should I be to attempt the AW orb dailies? Since they cost 90 charisma, I'm assuming I need CC'ed units at least. May as well attempt them since the drop rates for the orbs are boosted for this event, or so I've heard.

I would suggest you save 400 DCs for the real gems of the TP. Spica and Chydis. Both are great at their roles, are staples in the TP and easy min-cost targets once you play long enough. (there is also a princess if you lack a duelist)
The rotation comes every 25~ days.
(I am farming DCs for the princess, saki and AW faries myself..so much to farm so little time)

For AW orbs, i have 2 AW-ed units now and i still have problems 3 starring some AW orb dailies.
I first got orbs after CCing 6-7 units. Basically when you get your core team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDMAdtLnKQM
Here is an example of the easier orb maps

Sidenote: hope you are rich, because you need to save gold for AW. 200k for gold, 250k for plat, 300k for blacks

YoxalLoyal
03-06-2016, 07:43 AM
Got it. Thanks for the advice buttlover. I forgot I was aiming to get the princess at one time since my DMM account is lacking good duelists. I wish my DMM was as rich as my Nutaku one, but I'm pretty low on gold right now. How many more days until the TP rotation?

soranokira
03-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Got it. Thanks for the advice buttlover. I forgot I was aiming to get the princess at one time since my DMM account is lacking good duelists. I wish my DMM was as rich as my Nutaku one, but I'm pretty low on gold right now. How many more days until the TP rotation?

typically each TP rotation lasts 4 weeks, and we're at 2nd-3rd for the current one. and considering louise was in the previous one, you're gonna have to wait for 2-3 months most likely. also once you get good enough units to farm monday daily X, your gold issues should be mostly cleared.

YoxalLoyal
03-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Cool, so end of March then. Yeah, I should aim to CC my units for now. Btw, I did some premiums and extended my box today and I have a couple of questions on the new classes I got.
Enchanters - Are they in-between a mage and Mikoto? Going by Google translate, the gold enchanter (Rilke I think) can summon a golem and stop time.
Dragon Riders - My first platinum dragon rider and it was Elenia. So how good are they? I might switch out Mischa if she is worth it, but she seems pretty costly.
Alchemist - I got the silver one, so I'm not sure if she is good or not.
As for the rest, got another Yuyu, two gold monks, a silver witch, one silver samurai and ninja, and a silver redhead HA.

soranokira
03-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Cool, so end of March then. Yeah, I should aim to CC my units for now. Btw, I did some premiums and extended my box today and I have a couple of questions on the new classes I got.
Enchanters - Are they in-between a mage and Mikoto? Going by Google translate, the gold enchanter (Rilke I think) can summon a golem and stop time.
Dragon Riders - My first platinum dragon rider and it was Elenia. So how good are they? I might switch out Mischa if she is worth it, but she seems pretty costly.
Alchemist - I got the silver one, so I'm not sure if she is good or not.
As for the rest, got another Yuyu, two gold monks, a silver witch, one silver samurai and ninja, and a silver redhead HA.

enchanters are more of a witch, IMO, that can convert ally attacks to magic (not sure if they convert melee actually) within their range, but basically they can turn bashira's triple shot into triple magic arrows.
dragon riders are kinda like higher stat higher cost valks w/o the UP generation IMO. and with the exception of Nadia, the rest of them have magic ranged attack on skill.
alchemist halves def. rather situational.
yuyu is good, the monks are generally useless, the rest are generally cc/AW fodder. including the redhead HA which I personally prefer Leeanne and bernard as my tanks. she might have great hp on skill but her def just sucks.

Koto
03-06-2016, 10:55 PM
I was really bored so I started a DMM alt (first roll Altair, woot!). I was wondering, what are the 4 star clears on the story missions?

YoxalLoyal
03-08-2016, 11:23 AM
@Koto - Quoting what buttlover said earlier in the thread: "the fourth star is for a bonus SC, makes the map harder by adding limitations (eg. men only) and doesn't drop any stuff. Btw, only has 1 hp."

So basically a challenge mode for the story maps.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm planning on attempting War of Magic soon so I could get more Black Spirits to max Clissa's level. Any advices as to go about it? I heard a lot of people recommend using Bellinda because of her increase range ability. Unfortunately I do not have her because I joined way after her event. I do have three Calliopes (all non-CC'ed) and one Adele sitting in my box. Should I sacrifice all 3 Calliopes to CC Adele or CC one Calliope? I probably won't be AW any of my witches any time soon. My mages are all good to go. Garania and Pallis are both 50CC'ed and max affection.

Askeladd
03-08-2016, 12:23 PM
@Koto - Quoting what buttlover said earlier in the thread: "the fourth star is for a bonus SC, makes the map harder by adding limitations (eg. men only) and doesn't drop any stuff. Btw, only has 1 hp."

So basically a challenge mode for the story maps.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm planning on attempting War of Magic soon so I could get more Black Spirits to max Clissa's level. Any advices as to go about it? I heard a lot of people recommend using Bellinda because of her increase range ability. Unfortunately I do not have her because I joined way after her event. I do have three Calliopes (all non-CC'ed) and one Adele sitting in my box. Should I sacrifice all 3 Calliopes to CC Adele or CC one Calliope? I probably won't be AW any of my witches any time soon. My mages are all good to go. Garania and Pallis are both 50CC'ed and max affection.

The main issue with Wall of Magic is cost, not power. I was able to 2-star it with both the damage buff and the UC buff as well as one mincosted Calliope (not factoring other units her, you need to be able to deploy 2-3 witches really fast, Belinda is good because of her extended range compensating for that initial loss of damage with a few extra hits). If you manage to not fail during the first red rush, you are done with the Wall.

I don't really think you can do it at the moment. You can give it one try and see for yourself, though.

YoxalLoyal
03-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Alright, I'll try 50CC'ing Calliope. Might mincost her by feeding the last copy. Would buying extra UP help?

On another note, with the stamp card bug, I was supposed to get a rainbow fairy tomorrow. If the bug is not fixed by tomorrow, I'm stuck with a bronze fairy. fml

soranokira
03-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Alright, I'll try 50CC'ing Calliope. Might mincost her by feeding the last copy. Would buying extra UP help?

On another note, with the stamp card bug, I was supposed to get a rainbow fairy tomorrow. If the bug is not fixed by tomorrow, I'm stuck with a bronze fairy. fml

wall of magic typically needs either despara (think I'm gonna start calling her despia instead), belinda, or potentially yuyu with 2 mincost silver witches.

YoxalLoyal
03-09-2016, 01:23 AM
wall of magic typically needs either despara (think I'm gonna start calling her despia instead), belinda, or potentially yuyu with 2 mincost silver witches.

Wow, now I wish I had my DMM luck at getting Yuyu. Two Yuyus at DMM and zero at Nutaku. I saw someone on Youtube manage it with just Calliope and Cloris. Though they had to use +ranged damage and UP cost buffs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kzFycS5DVA

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at DMM Aigis' new maintenance, Belinda is going to be a drop in one of the new event missions. Guess I'll be finishing WoM there with Belinda (if I get her) and Yuyu. Oh yeah, we're getting another princess too.

Askeladd
03-09-2016, 04:13 AM
Yeah, Yuyu is also a great option. She will be my best chance at 3* this bs of a challenge (she is one of the 2 witches I'm planning to AW together with Adele).

I cleared my 2* attempt with a max CR Calliope, Cloris and a lvl 40 Calliope (no CC) to be able to clear that first rush. After that you should be completely fine with the units you have and the buffs.

YoxalLoyal
03-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Nice, I'll try that. Maybe I'll hold it off for now until I get more Calliopes to CR and have a spare one.

On another note, got Olivie's skill to 5/5 with one rainbow. That luck. Looks like I didn't need the other one. I decided to save it instead of giving it to Spica for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Went all out today in farming for DCs at DMM. That increased DC drop rate really helped me go from 30 something to above 500. Time ta save for Spica, Chydis, and the plat princess, unless there's any other good ones.

soranokira
03-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Nice, I'll try that. Maybe I'll hold it off for now until I get more Calliopes to CR and have a spare one.

On another note, got Olivie's skill to 5/5 with one rainbow. That luck. Looks like I didn't need the other one. I decided to save it instead of giving it to Spica for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Went all out today in farming for DCs at DMM. That increased DC drop rate really helped me go from 30 something to above 500. Time ta save for Spica, Chydis, and the plat princess, unless there's any other good ones.

you can skip the plat princess because we're getting one the next event (most likely a star rush, but not confirmed yet). Raichi the gold mage armor (same rotation as spica based on the most recent spica rotation) is a good unit to get, as well as maybe Hien (male gold ninja) if you don't have a good ranged melee. Eln the gold angel (current rotation, ending Mar 17th) is also a good one, but if you don't intend to get an angel because you don't know how to use them and don't want to use them, you can probably skip them (just hope you don't regret not having an angel when you need one though).

I myself intend to get another copy of spica for 100% CR next rotation. that 1 CR can be really helpful especially in UP tight maps it seems (like AW orb maps =/). probably gonna skip CR'ing chydis though, so far a 2nd copy of her has appeared rather unnecessary. (and I probably need to store the magic crystals for AW fairies argh)

YoxalLoyal
03-09-2016, 09:32 AM
you can skip the plat princess because we're getting one the next event (most likely a star rush, but not confirmed yet). Raichi the gold mage armor (same rotation as spica based on the most recent spica rotation) is a good unit to get, as well as maybe Hien (male gold ninja) if you don't have a good ranged melee. Eln the gold angel (current rotation, ending Mar 17th) is also a good one, but if you don't intend to get an angel because you don't know how to use them and don't want to use them, you can probably skip them (just hope you don't regret not having an angel when you need one though).

I myself intend to get another copy of spica for 100% CR next rotation. that 1 CR can be really helpful especially in UP tight maps it seems (like AW orb maps =/). probably gonna skip CR'ing chydis though, so far a 2nd copy of her has appeared rather unnecessary. (and I probably need to store the magic crystals for AW fairies argh)

How does the TP platinum princess compare to the other princesses, if I may ask?

I still have a week to think whether I should get Eln or not. I already have enough for both Spica and Chydis so they are not a problem anymore. Since I am a noob at using angels ( I can't even use Nataku right), in what situations would I need them?

soranokira
03-09-2016, 09:46 AM
How does the TP platinum princess compare to the other princesses, if I may ask?

I still have a week to think whether I should get Eln or not. I already have enough for both Spica and Chydis so they are not a problem anymore. Since I am a noob at using angels ( I can't even use Nataku right), in what situations would I need them?

no idea, I didnt check the stats and all that myself, but I do know the TP plat princess is almost unable to be AW'd because her AW ability is +2 cost to all units while increasing their def by 40% or so. (exact numbers to be confirmed). but in any case, why would you get a plat princess from TP if you can get a free event plat princess? lol.

edit: this is my favorite map to show how an angel is necessary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIajXd_oS1E

YoxalLoyal
03-09-2016, 10:06 AM
Well, I am a sucker for good character designs. But, if it is as you said a couple of posts ago about her being released in 2-3 months time, I shouldn't worry about her for now.

So angels are similar to Nataku except they could reflect some physical attacks? Also, ALL THAT NATAKU!!!

soranokira
03-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Well, I am a sucker for good character designs. But, if it is as you said a couple of posts ago about her being released in 2-3 months time, I shouldn't worry about her for now.

So angels are similar to Nataku except they could reflect some physical attacks? Also, ALL THAT NATAKU!!!

no they did not reflect attack, but it was used as a lightning rod to absorb damage so that iris doesnt get hit (I believe Niel the silver angel has like 400+ def when maxed). angels are basically floating and do nothing, but can attack and block multiple targets during their skill (like when tanking shiho in that vid). the timing of their skill sometimes can be double-edged, but they have relatively high raw stats.

YoxalLoyal
03-16-2016, 08:59 PM
I'm in a little bit of a predicament here. Right now I have 3 rainbow fairies and I'm going to one more for this month and a couple more from next month and events. My question is who should I use them on? The units I want to raise skills would be Spica, Sybilla, Nanaly, and Mikoto. But between those four, Spica or Sybilla would be my top priority for skill AW. Any thoughts?

soranokira
03-16-2016, 09:21 PM
sybilla...doesnt need skill AW, IMO. but additional damage for her is nice.
nanaly should be the one who gets priority for skill AW, but skill AW is far off and skill levels for her is pretty crap. so you can eliminate her for now.
mikoto...meh can't offer any opinions for her.
spica should improve significantly with every skill level.

personally I'd get spica to 4/5 with spica & lauren copies, then rainbow fairy to 5/5. and then throw the rest to sybilla. but generally you'd want to keep your rainbows until you really want to max a skill, especially when there ARE people who can fail 21 rainbows from 4/5 -> 5/5.

YoxalLoyal
03-16-2016, 09:40 PM
sybilla...doesnt need skill AW, IMO. but additional damage for her is nice.
nanaly should be the one who gets priority for skill AW, but skill AW is far off and skill levels for her is pretty crap. so you can eliminate her for now.
mikoto...meh can't offer any opinions for her.
spica should improve significantly with every skill level.

personally I'd get spica to 4/5 with spica & lauren copies, then rainbow fairy to 5/5. and then throw the rest to sybilla. but generally you'd want to keep your rainbows until you really want to max a skill, especially when there ARE people who can fail 21 rainbows from 4/5 -> 5/5.

Ouch, 21 rainbows for 5/5? Either I was really lucky or Olivie really wanted to get to 5/5 skill upgrade since I only spent 4 rainbows to go from skill lv. 1-5 for her. So Sybilla for pure SU'ing and Nanaly for skill AW. I'll keep all that in mind and stock up my rainbows then. Thanks again sora. Now if only Lauren would frikken drop in the current event. Ran the 40/3 map like 4-5 times today and still no Momiji or Lauren.

Edit: Would it be considered unlucky that Aigis-sama gave me another Sherry and Bashira in my alt. account. When I saw the platinum glow come up, I was hoping for Thetis, but nope got Sherry. Then I saw another platinum glow and it was Bashira. After that, I just went "Really Aigis...really. What were the chances of you giving me two platinums that I have already. -_-" And then I rolled once today. Saw another platinum glow and got Sakuya. Sasuga Aigis-sama.

soranokira
03-16-2016, 10:38 PM
Ouch, 21 rainbows for 5/5? Either I was really lucky or Olivie really wanted to get to 5/5 skill upgrade since I only spent 4 rainbows to go from skill lv. 1-5 for her. So Sybilla for pure SU'ing and Nanaly for skill AW. I'll keep all that in mind and stock up my rainbows then. Thanks again sora. Now if only Lauren would frikken drop in the current event. Ran the 40/3 map like 4-5 times today and still no Momiji or Lauren.

Edit: Would it be considered unlucky that Aigis-sama gave me another Sherry and Bashira in my alt. account. When I saw the platinum glow come up, I was hoping for Thetis, but nope got Sherry. Then I saw another platinum glow and it was Bashira. After that, I just went "Really Aigis...really. What were the chances of you giving me two platinums that I have already. -_-" And then I rolled once today. Saw another platinum glow and got Sakuya. Sasuga Aigis-sama.

it's 25% chance for 4/5 to 5/5 using rainbow, so yeah 21 fails is just an example of how unlucky one can get.
as for lauren...well eventually you'll get enough of him. generally there isn't any rush to SU any unit, so you don't need to rush to use rainbow fairies. just expand your slots if you need space.
also, sherry is good, probably even better than thetis. once her AW comes, sherry buffs all gold and below units I think. thetis only gets status immunity (immune to poison and paralysis) which is good primarily for bosses that will only be introduced at a later stage.
but since they're copies, I guess you can just use them as CR fodder for their mains.

YoxalLoyal
03-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Got a couple of questions regarding revival events:

1. How often do they occur in general?
2. Can a single revival event reoccur and if so, how long until it comes up again? An example would be the recent Treacherous Pirates revival. Is that a one time thing or will it happen again in the future?
3. Which type of events have units in the TP for revival crystals?
4. Is the event skill up fairy unit specific or can we use her on any revival event unit?

And last question: What are platinum tickets used for? I saw them in the legendary and super legendary stamp cards.

soranokira
03-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Got a couple of questions regarding revival events:

1. How often do they occur in general?
2. Can a single revival event reoccur and if so, how long until it comes up again? An example would be the recent Treacherous Pirates revival. Is that a one time thing or will it happen again in the future?
3. Which type of events have units in the TP for revival crystals?
4. Is the event skill up fairy unit specific or can we use her on any revival event unit?

And last question: What are platinum tickets used for? I saw them in the legendary and super legendary stamp cards.

typically once or twice a month I guess. mostly in conjuction with star rush or gold rush, based on the last 3 revivals. they seem to be combining farm event revivals with star rush events based on the past 2 star rush events, and revivals are rather random. (considering there's been 5 anya revivals and less than 3 for just about everything else) however I think it's fair to assume it to be 1 year before the revival will come again.

3) only star rush and item collection event revivals.
4) specific for the current event revival unit. if you actually check the bonbori, it has the event unit's skill.

those platinum tickets are guaranteed plat+ shrine summon tickets from what I heard. with a higher chance than PS for blacks (10%?)

YoxalLoyal
03-19-2016, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the assistance again sora.

Did 20 PS on my DMM account just to get some good units rolling. I think my rolls were good yet bad at the same time. The good: I got Saria, that new featured battle mage, the gold barbarian girl, and the gold avenger. The bad: The only black I got was frikken NATAKU!!! Why is it always her?! Ah well. Time to go on a SC saving spree. At least now I have the legend stamp card, so I'll get that platinum ticket. So where do you turn in these tickets? To the Shrine?

Also, are battle mages a mage/HA hybrid? Like they can use magic, but use the physical slots instead of the range slots.

soranokira
03-19-2016, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the assistance again sora.

Did 20 PS on my DMM account just to get some good units rolling. I think my rolls were good yet bad at the same time. The good: I got Saria, that new featured battle mage, the gold barbarian girl, and the gold avenger. The bad: The only black I got was frikken NATAKU!!! Why is it always her?! Ah well. Time to go on a SC saving spree. At least now I have the legend stamp card, so I'll get that platinum ticket. So where do you turn in these tickets? To the Shrine?

well if you missed faa, nataku's actually a pretty decent summon. also, that's actually pretty lucky as it is. I mean, 4 summons and no silvers? lol. but in any case, as long as you got saria, your future's somewhat bright. she might not be able to one-man army everything, but her rapid heal on skill is probably gonna help you out a lot.

YoxalLoyal
03-19-2016, 08:22 AM
Actually I did 20 summons. XD Didn't mention the other ones since they were AW fodder. But if you really want to know (start from gold barbarian girl at the bottom row and go up to silver angel):
http://i.imgur.com/s1gpbGn.png

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I got 2 more Yuyus. Now I have 4 Yuyus, counting my main copy. Should be enough to CR/SU her and pair her up with Belinda for War of Magic.

If I have the time to, I'll 50CC both Chydis and Saria and replace Alissa and G. Iris. That with the platinum dragon shaman (not Echidna) should be fine for the healing department.

I already have 1 Nataku at lv. 58 and she's doing fine as an angel replacement (I do have Eln though). Should I feed my copy to her or sell her for rainbow crystals?

soranokira
03-19-2016, 08:39 AM
ah lol misread that, I thought it was 20 SC xD but I guess it's still fine. not spectacular except for saria I suppose, but you'll manage.
as for combining or selling nataku, I'll leave to the judgment of other veterans like charles/exk. the general consensus from what I can tell would be that selling nataku would be better. palffy is probably great so you dont need to get raichi, but if you've already gotten her then I guess it doesnt matter. there will be cases where Eln > Nataku, but in any case as it is, you'll eventually want to level and AW eln (hey, regen out of skill and all that is nice.) 3 yuyu copy should get your main yuyu to cr2 if nothing goes horribly wrong. but yes it should suffice for wall of magic (the only issue is to what level you need to get them to. if you can get both to AW50 and hopefully 500 atk, 3* wall of magic should not be an issue with just a +UP buff, exk managed a similar setup before)

YoxalLoyal
03-19-2016, 08:58 AM
How does the platinum battle mage fare in your opinion? I thought she would be like Ether, but their classes are different. Also, is the new gold barbarian good as a duelist? I only have Mortimer and Eunice as my barbarians right now. If I had my Nutaku luck, I'll probably get Lyla or another plat barbarian somewhere down the line. I'll probably leave my main Nataku as she is now and I might sell her copy for whatever amount of RCs a black unit is worth. Eln is still stuck at lv. 1 so I'll focus on her next.

Alright. I'll try AW both or at least Yuyu and get her to lv. 40-50.

I should really expand my box. DMM gets free silver units a whole lot faster than Nutaku, but you did warn me that before, so I'll save SCs and hope that the next event won't be a collection event. But going by the event pattern, it probably will unless there's a gold rush. :(

soranokira
03-19-2016, 09:33 AM
How does the platinum battle mage fare in your opinion? I thought she would be like Ether, but their classes are different. Also, is the new gold barbarian good as a duelist? I only have Mortimer and Eunice as my barbarians right now. If I had my Nutaku luck, I'll probably get Lyla or another plat barbarian somewhere down the line. I'll probably leave my main Nataku as she is now and I might sell her copy for whatever amount of RCs a black unit is worth. Eln is still stuck at lv. 1 so I'll focus on her next.

Alright. I'll try AW both or at least Yuyu and get her to lv. 40-50.

I should really expand my box. DMM gets free silver units a whole lot faster than Nutaku, but you did warn me that before, so I'll save SCs and hope that the next event won't be a collection event. But going by the event pattern, it probably will unless there's a gold rush. :(

examples of how mage armors are used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2e5NScgZJY&index=4&list=PLVNFxk-wt5k6TXLI6mPyvxmsFOMRv9PrK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea9pVf3oiFU

I haven't seen the stats for palffy, but since she's a shrine summon plat, she shouldnt be all that bad. her provocation ability also draws aggro from ranged units, and since she usually has more def/MR than your ranged units, it should be helpful sometimes.

I used to want the gold bandit just because she's female so I can throw conrad away, but then I realized conrad's probably better than her (class bandit attack buff is nothing to scoff at). nonetheless, she should be a pretty good duelist since her skill boosts both her hp and attack, so she'd be decent as a duelist if you don't have a lot of better options.
example of 3 duelist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwcMZ-AIhMk (you can even place 4 duelists here if you have enough heals up)

as for AW yuyu+belinda, that's only really necessary to 3* war of magic; pre-AW is enough for a 2* skip.
and yes, you really need to expand box fast. and the likelihood of next event being a farm event or gold rush is higher IMO, although I'm leaning towards farm event. if they throw us a gold rush I wonder what reason they would provide, since we just got that SC present not long ago.

YoxalLoyal
03-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Here ya go:
http://i.imgur.com/QDiziHz.png

Well, I do have Mischa and Elenia as my current duelists. Just need one more for the 70/7 mission and the gold bandit I got fits the role, unless the gold avenger or magic fencer are better.

I could manage farm events w/o using SC. It's item collection events that I'm afraid of.

soranokira
03-19-2016, 10:15 AM
yup, her base stats do look rather good.
misha is actually somewhat weak in that example video I gave. but basically you won't do wrong with more duelist/gankers.

the last item collection event was last month. before that, it was in october (halloween, or so I heard). so...*shrugs* I can't guarantee anything in any case. but I feel the likelihood of it being a farm event instead is the highest.

YoxalLoyal
03-20-2016, 09:52 PM
So I got destroyed in the 50/5 map on DMM. Going to spend the rest of today and tomorrow levelling up my units. Would you suggest I switch out one of my Leeannes for Palffy or should I leave it as is? I also have Bernard and the redhead silver HA from my shrine summons.

Current units I'm planning on levelling up to complete the 50/5 maps are Eln, Phyllis, Valerie, and my other mages and witches to 50CC40.

soranokira
03-20-2016, 09:58 PM
basically you need at least 2 heavies. leeanne is generally a guaranteed one, while palffy works decently well as a 2nd heavy (she might even be better than leeanne but have to wait until max stats to check). if you have room in the future, getting bernard up is also a good idea (I needed 4~5 tanks to 2* 100/2 map)

not sure which 50/5 you're referring to, so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHSpfjEErBU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbDSIxT8O8g

YoxalLoyal
03-20-2016, 10:30 PM
I was referring to the one in the first phase with all the tigers and wolf riders. I'll get working on raising Palffy then. Would you recommend I use Ether as well or save her for later?

I posted my teams here for reference: https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=5806628&postcount=102

I have Anna too if that helps.

soranokira
03-20-2016, 11:56 PM
well you'll eventually want to level ether (also I call her ether because her name is katakana (jap) is e-te-ru and I don't want to call her etel or something, lol, while the black mage is e-su-te-ru). just note that ether isn't really a tank (neither are priest warriors in general). they're more of a healer in a melee slot to cover areas where you can't afford to use a ranged spot for a healer.

hmm the only strategy I can think of that might suit your team might be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxqmivwbD-o
but if all else fails, just have to live with a not-so-perfect sukuha, but you can focus on getting a better team for future events. also, if you managed julian you'll probably want him as a 2nd soldier while you haven't cc'd phyllis.

also units you might want to add to your secondary army: mincosted alissa/christopher, calliope, bronze soldier, bronze bandit, bronze mage, spica and maurette (gold TP pirate in the future)
and you probably dont need niel (silver angel) because you already have nataku and eln. you can save that lvl 30 niel as a cc material since you need a cc'd angel for eln's AW in the future.

otherwise, you're pretty much on the right track.

YoxalLoyal
03-22-2016, 08:13 AM
Been trying to farm Low Cost Battle 3 for black spirits and so far, no luck. Are there any better alternatives other than doing spirit dailies? Also, are there any units that boost the spirit drop rate?

switch
03-22-2016, 08:17 AM
celia the platy bandit?

lolix
03-22-2016, 08:19 AM
one of 2 , yes. Celia is the defensive 1

YoxalLoyal
03-28-2016, 11:40 AM
Ah right. I forgot that Cellia was the one that increases the spirit drop rate. Silly me.

Going a little off-topic, but does anyone know if the serial codes for DMM Aigis expire? I was planning on getting some sapphire units from the LN and Character Profile books, but I wasn't sure if the codes would work. Also, do all the Aigis LNs have a serial code after the first print?

- - - Updated - - -

Bless RNGesus on this rainy day. Ran Monday daily N today and got TWO tin cans on my alt. account. Time to max level my Sherry. Wished princess awakening would be implemented already. I can't believe my main is struggling to get one tin can on H. RNGesus can sure be weird sometimes.

YoxalLoyal
04-04-2016, 09:55 PM
This question popped up in my mind recently. For revival units, are the item collection ones already mincosted or skilled up to a certain level or are they fresh at lv. 1 with no mincost and no skill up? And are the star collection revival units the same as what I mentioned?

YoxalLoyal
04-14-2016, 11:38 AM
So with me making it to the magic city maps, is Base Scramble II still the best grind map in terms of gold and exp?

soranokira
04-14-2016, 11:49 AM
So with me making it to the magic city maps, is Base Scramble II still the best grind map in terms of gold and exp?

yeah I believe so. also good job making it there. I'm still at base scramble II lol. 2*'ing is such a pain.

YoxalLoyal
04-14-2016, 12:17 PM
Tbh, I only made it past the Eastern maps with SC buffs with 1*/2*. Though they don't seem to be doing me any good for the Magic City ones. Currently raising my units just to get past all those maps and get AW Prince. Seems like atarimesan's guides are the only ones that don't use AW'ed/Event units so I'm using those as a guideline for my playthroughs.

Tenhou
04-14-2016, 01:38 PM
http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War&p=957707&viewfull=1#post957707
You can find a comparison of the maps in the spoiler.

YoxalLoyal
06-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Been a REALLY long while since I've been to my old thread. So, I decided to do an alt. roll at Nutaku for fun in hopes of getting Aisha. Well, I got pretty hyped when I saw the black glow...and mixed feelings when I saw Deine. The same thing happened when I rerolled another account while back and got Liana during Nanaly's spotlight, which I ditched. So my question is: Is it worth raising either accounts at all? Just knowing that they replaced their better black counterpart at Nutaku is kinda a letdown. Heck, I don't even use Deine at DMM since I have Gellius. It also sucks that I drew a black now than in my main account when I rolled earlier today lol.

Tenhou
06-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Aisha. Well, I got pretty hyped when I saw the black glow...and mixed feelings when I saw Deine.

Welcome to my world. This is EXACTLY what happened to me during her last spotlight :P

ロリと思ったか?
残念!
メガぱいでした!

lolix
06-03-2016, 06:44 PM
some people haven't seen the black light in 8-9 months...

soranokira
06-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Been a REALLY long while since I've been to my old thread. So, I decided to do an alt. roll at Nutaku for fun in hopes of getting Aisha. Well, I got pretty hyped when I saw the black glow...and mixed feelings when I saw Deine. The same thing happened when I rerolled another account while back and got Liana during Nanaly's spotlight, which I ditched. So my question is: Is it worth raising either accounts at all? Just knowing that they replaced their better black counterpart at Nutaku is kinda a letdown. Heck, I don't even use Deine at DMM since I have Gellius. It also sucks that I drew a black now than in my main account when I rolled earlier today lol.

Deine isn't all that amazing, though she does have better def than bernice and will thus be a decent tank for early game. I wouldnt bother playing it though.

YoxalLoyal
06-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Deine isn't all that amazing, though she does have better def than bernice and will thus be a decent tank for early game. I wouldnt bother playing it though.

Figured that once I tried her out. Is Liana any better? It sucks that I wanna use her, but can't because it would be a huge waste of time raising her now and when her event comes, I could easily get a better version of her. Of course, that is if the event even happens.

soranokira
06-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Figured that once I tried her out. Is Liana any better? It sucks that I wanna use her, but can't because it would be a huge waste of time raising her now and when her event comes, I could easily get a better version of her. Of course, that is if the event even happens.

liana costs a bit too much for a healer, you can usually make do with just iris and alissa. in fact, strong healers are usually not too useful without strong tanks that dont have the max hp, unless you're using bandit to tank bosses and that sort of thing.

Jay Rich
06-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Welcome to my world. This is EXACTLY what happened to me during her last spotlight :P

ロリと思ったか?
残念!
メガぱいでした!

I sometimes feel like the spotlight isn't as great as it should be, I had a very similar experience when the spotlight was on Sophie, saw the black light and was like hell yeah!! But got Sybilla which I am not disappointed about, she is currently one of my most powerful units. Just was hoping for Sophie. Not to mention all the platinum and gold units I get that are not spotlight units.

switch
06-03-2016, 11:46 PM
What's the actual extra chance? Cause I feel like it should be at least double. But it's clearly not

soranokira
06-04-2016, 04:09 AM
What's the actual extra chance? Cause I feel like it should be at least double. But it's clearly not

current rates are x7 for blacks and x6 on dmm. no idea if it had always been that way. should also point out that while there are a fair no. of people who didnt get spotlight units, there also are a fair no. of them who did get it.

scrubp
06-04-2016, 01:41 PM
On the topic of spotlight units, I rolled three times for Zenobia during the last rate-up and ended up getting three plats but none of them were her (Marius, Sakuya, and Lyla).

RATE UP IS A LIEEEE

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 02:44 PM
On the topic of spotlight units, I rolled three times for Zenobia during the last rate-up and ended up getting three plats but none of them were her (Marius, Sakuya, and Lyla).

RATE UP IS A LIEEEE

During that time, there were 28 different platinum units (including Zenobia). If the chance difference is it being 8 times as likely to find the spotlight unit (though that was noted for black units, and other rarities may be different), and the rest are equally likely options, you have an approximately 2.86% chance to find most platinum units, and an approximately 22.86% chance to find the spotlight unit (assuming a single platinum spotlight, as was the case during that time). That leaves the chance that you don't get her when rolling a platinum at about 77.14%. The odds of not getting her 3 times is about 45.90%, meaning that you would only have had a little over a 50% chance to obtain her in 3 rolls, and as most people can tell you from experience with Farming events, 50% can very easily go either way.

Nero010
06-04-2016, 04:05 PM
If i rolled just 3 times and got 3 plats heck i wouldnt bother what i got i would just cry for happiness haha

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 08:01 PM

RATE UP IS A LIEEEE
Marius is a male plat mage(which don't usualy require aff to be useful AND he can heal as well.And Lyla is one(if not the highest) of the highest DPS duelist avaiable so unless you are abundant of these class, otherwise you should be jumping in joy already and beside, you only need 2(occasionaly, 3) soldiers at best and we all knew who that is already.

YoxalLoyal
06-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Well then, my new reroll account is getting lucky with premium gacha...at getting the wrong blacks lol. Got Berna and Cuterie on my first 25SC roll. Guess she'll be replacing Cypria. Despite her being one of the unwanted blacks, is she good at anything? Kinda funny that after I get Cypria, I get two more rogues. Rogue curse anyone?

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Well then, my new reroll account is getting lucky with premium gacha...at getting the wrong blacks lol. Got Berna and Cuterie on my first 25SC roll. Guess she'll be replacing Cypria. Despite her being one of the unwanted blacks, is she good at anything? Kinda funny that after I get Cypria, I get two more rogues. Rogue curse anyone?
Berna is the Rogue-tokenizer, if you ever use an army of Rogue instead of proper duelist.Berna herself is decent for the fact that her assassination chance went through the roof with her AW( or is this SAW, I need clarify on this, on the wiki it said that she got a significant increase chance in 1-hit when AWed)

soranokira
06-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Berna is the Rogue-tokenizer, if you ever use an army of Rogue instead of proper duelist.Berna herself is decent for the fact that her assassination chance went through the roof with her AW( or is this SAW, I need clarify on this, on the wiki it said that she got a significant increase chance in 1-hit when AWed)

I believe it's AW. no increase in chance with SAW, it just becomes an aoe skill with a slightly higher atk multiplier: http://aigis.dougax.net/%E8%AC%8E%E3%81%AE%E6%95%B0%E5%AD%97#assassination
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C5%F0%C2%B1%A5%D9%A5%EB%A5%CA

YoxalLoyal
06-07-2016, 09:49 PM
I see. Thanks. Guess I'll be using her as a duelist. The assassination chance boost in AW and AoE in S.AW interests me. And why do I get the feeling I'm going to get every black my main account doesn't have? Must be RNG in the works.

YoxalLoyal
07-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Yolo'ed gacha rolls on the first day of July (Happy Canada Day to us Canadians).

http://i.imgur.com/IrZiLtt.png

Kazuha (okay...might need an archer for AW anyways), Giovanni (meh pirates again), Saizo (no use for ninjas atm), Robert (AW fodder), Conrad (omg best grill!), Gina (meh), Pallis (AW fodder), Calliope (Hell yeah, time ta AW Sybiila), Alissa (AW fodder I guess), Chizuru (RCs or AW fodder), and...MARNIE! I finally got one of the girls on my wishlist! Time to CC her and wait for dancer AW.

Overload
07-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Yolo'ed gacha rolls on the first day of July (Happy Canada Day to us Canadians).

http://i.imgur.com/IrZiLtt.png

Kazuha (okay...might need an archer for AW anyways), Giovanni (meh pirates again), Saizo (no use for ninjas atm), Robert (AW fodder), Conrad (omg best grill!), Gina (meh), Pallis (AW fodder), Calliope (Hell yeah, time ta AW Sybiila), Alissa (AW fodder I guess), Chizuru (RCs or AW fodder), and...MARNIE! I finally got one of the girls on my wishlist! Time to CC her and wait for dancer AW.

Chizuru is not that bad, she's the only known unit that can dodge magic with skill activation.