PDA

View Full Version : Look for some advice

phantombaker
02-09-2016, 01:44 AM
I am newbie. I just haved create some accounts yesterday, among a lot of accounts, i got two lucky gacha. My first account got Nunaly, Christopher and many silver trashes . My second account got Despara and Thetis. Which account should i focus on? Thank you very much. Sorry for bad English.

soranokira
02-09-2016, 02:23 AM
I vote nanaly. because she's too OP. despara is good too, but I'd go for nanaly's burst over despara's.
still, no harm playing both. if you ever screw up one account, there's a backup. also helpful when you're entering events somewhat blind. if one side fails or screws up and gets 2* instead, you can use that one as experience and not screw up on the other account (thus getting 3*)

Kirito Rick
02-09-2016, 02:40 AM
Besides what soranokira said...your account with nanaly also has a cristopher...which can be the most valuable male unit to have at present

Doing both the account is still worth it because you get a black witch to use( Despera) which can be your great strength..

lolix
02-09-2016, 03:02 AM
same situation here. Had a main account , and made another 1 for giggles , where i got nanaly. I play both now (both are decently high at 160+) , and honestly , i don't mind it.

That being said , nanaly is a powerhouse that will carry you in most maps you will face , so if it were me and i had to chose , it would be her. Despara on the other hand will let you pass the wall of WAR OF MAGIC easily. I say play both and see what you like best

soranokira
02-09-2016, 03:03 AM
Besides what soranokira said...your account with nanaly also has a cristopher...which can be the most valuable male unit to have at present

Doing both the account is still worth it because you get a black witch to use( Despera) which can be your great strength..

actually Jerome/Gellius are probably the 2 most valuable male units. christopher's ability to heal is nice, but you don't really need male healers for current male-only maps. and robert > christopher anyway (if only for trust item bonus, as well as possibility of AW in future)

Lafate
02-09-2016, 04:12 AM
I vote Despara and Thetis. Reason being you no longer get Kerry, but you do get Bashira who is a mini-nanaly... but that is just me.

Tenhou
02-09-2016, 06:33 AM
I vote Despara and Thetis. Reason being you no longer get Kerry, but you do get Bashira who is a mini-nanaly... but that is just me.

I kind of agree with this. Thetis is a great valkyrie and adding in Despara you'll have a good team. Bashira and Spica will be there for you anyways so even if Nanaly is impressive, there are alternatives.

Edit: And seriously, Christopher is not really that important, you can clear male maps without him and he is a silver so he appears during some events.

lolix
02-09-2016, 07:38 AM
or he can easily play both accounts. with comision sortie he can manage both easily

Tenhou
02-09-2016, 07:50 AM
Not everyone likes playing more than one account, though. Some of us just happen to be a bit special that way.

lolix
02-09-2016, 08:09 AM
"some of us" >>> has nutaku account and dmm account. Alrighty

Also my point was that he could play both and decides what he likes most , since both units are very very good.

Tenhou
02-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Pretty sure someone here tried that, i think his name was lolix. He ended up playing on both accounts forever.

lolix
02-09-2016, 08:36 AM
and i'm enjoying myself. Who said he won't either ? Still , if he doesn't , he will at least have the experience to make a choice between the 2 blacks and play on whatever account he think its better

Lafate
02-09-2016, 08:57 AM
I have only a single account despite creating around 8...

I gave all of them away including those that had black units on them. The only one standing is the first one I ever made....

I think I am one of these special people...

soranokira
02-09-2016, 09:08 AM
actually I believe tenhou meant people who play more than 1 account are special. and that not everyone is special.

Tenhou
02-09-2016, 09:46 AM
actually I believe tenhou meant people who play more than 1 account are special. and that not everyone is special.

Pretty much.

phantombaker
02-11-2016, 04:46 AM
Thank you very much for your advices. I have a small question. If i can only choice between Camilla and Despara, which unit i should choice?

lolix
02-11-2016, 04:47 AM
camila is good but u can get a plat healer from trading post (when they decide to rotate the units). So..despara

phantombaker
02-11-2016, 06:03 AM
Thank you Lolix, i have last question, should i spend SC on Thurday Crystal to get Spica faster?

Tenhou
02-11-2016, 07:02 AM
Can be done. I recommend having at least 10 SC for event usage, but anything above that is at your disposal. Only do it if you can clear the H daily though. It is a solid usage of SC since premiums cost 5 and have a 50% chance of giving you a silver unit. Meanwhile a few SC thrown on this daily to get DC faster will result in a guaranteed platinum.

lolix
02-11-2016, 09:18 AM
what tenhou said. It depends on how much money u are willing to spend on the game