PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is the class of Anna??

Kirito Rick
02-09-2016, 10:44 AM
In the DMM version of Aigis there is a playable unit of Anna?!

Since we dont have her in Nutaku..can anyone tell me which class is she or what exactly are her plus points which she can contribute to my party.

Lafate
02-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Parliamentary Secretary

Damage Type: -
Blocks: -
Role: Support
Description: This is Anna the white haired, amber eyed beauty you wanted to ravish since the first time you played Aigis. She is meant to be used in tandem with the prince. She provides different boost based on what title the Prince is using. Health+ title gives the Prince gradually health recovery, Attack+ title changes the Prince's damage to magic damage akin to a princess, Defense+ title allows the prince to block an additional unit, and Aura(skill) title gives the prince 10 MR. She provides 10% of her attack and defense to the Prince as long as he is in range of her. While her skill is active, she gives 100% of her attack and defense instead.

Basically she is a dancer specific to the prince.

Kamahari Akuma
02-09-2016, 11:00 AM
In addition to what Lafate said, Anna as a unit also can cost 2 UP at minimum if you can get her to that point during her event. Easy to deploy is an understatement here.

soranokira
02-09-2016, 11:12 AM
In addition to what Lafate said, Anna as a unit also can cost 2 UP at minimum if you can get her to that point during her event. Easy to deploy is an understatement here.

easy to deploy, but overall she's rather useless. most of the time you only have 8 units that you can place down, and you'd probably want to go all out on firepower. Anna's really just there for her buff after prince gets AW (-3 unit cost from Anna's buff)

ZeroZet
02-09-2016, 01:34 PM
easy to deploy, but overall she's rather useless. most of the time you only have 8 units that you can place down, and you'd probably want to go all out on firepower. Anna's really just there for her buff after prince gets AW (-3 unit cost from Anna's buff)Just you wait till she gets a killer yandere Awakening that turns her to a map-clearing nuker (clearing both monsters and other girls;), or something like that XD (statement: this user knows nothing real about Anna's Awakeninig specifics)

Besides, from what I read, AW Prince's skill + her skill + optional Dancer = RAEPtastic stats for our heroic avatar for that one bout)

Lafate
02-09-2016, 03:40 PM
I doubt Anna would get AW at all let alone AW skill.

She is capped at level 30.

She may get something like Dorania/Anya's unsealing (Dorania also caps at 30) though.

Unregistered
06-01-2016, 01:04 PM
seem like she'll hit us in the next event, her or the Dark Knight.

lolix
06-01-2016, 01:15 PM
easy to deploy, but overall she's rather useless. most of the time you only have 8 units that you can place down, and you'd probably want to go all out on firepower. Anna's really just there for her buff after prince gets AW (-3 unit cost from Anna's buff)

Actually i can see her on some maps where you need an early prince on the field. Placing anna at 2 up is rather cheap anyway , and she will boost the prince's stats a bit , while you place other units. Especially if thhe map has an early boss or miniboss , since placing prince and anna will cost 12 up. That's a lot cheaper then a 18-20 duelist. Ofc , she's not there to stay for the entire duration of the map , and she will be retreated when you need other stuff in her ranged slot.

But that situation sounds so niche , it's not even worth considering.

All in all , she's literally just eye candy for your harem

switch
06-01-2016, 01:42 PM
Seems weird that they would have her as a unit but be so weak and niche. Like only 10 Mr on the most used title.. really. Like she could have been so much better

lolix
06-01-2016, 01:51 PM
i repeat , shes ther to be eye candy. She had nice art so most people wanted her added to the harem. The devs realized that this is a H game , and that the cute girl we see each time we log in hasn't been used in a scene yet....so there you have it

+ she's a secretary. what she's supposed to do vs demons ? Make appointments ?

"I'm sorry...the prince can't kick your ass at 3 a clock. Can you make it at 5?"

switch
06-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Everyone knows secretary's are hidden op.

ZeroZet
06-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Everyone knows secretary's are hidden op.She is so OP she can turn Prince into Princess and back XD Prety darn neat ability XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSFhDprmaVw

Funny joke you tell us here.
T_T

soranokira
06-01-2016, 07:43 PM
just remember that she only costs 2 UP at mincost. if you get a basic copy of her (like during revivals), her cost will be 7. very deployable =P

Ericridge
06-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Well, I hope Anna can be gotten easily on low level stages.

switch
06-02-2016, 01:12 AM
its a star event. so you just have to get a certian amount of stars

Kirito Rick
06-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Well its been a while i posted here.(nutaku version)..
i even forgot that i posted this thread...(stupid me...)

As for Anna..i like her very much...(i wish she can be more useful than just an eye candy in futre
and the best thing i see for her is unsealing of her like dorania....)

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 01:34 AM
She is so OP she can turn Prince into Princess and back XD Prety darn neat ability XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSFhDprmaVw

Funny joke you tell us here.
T_T
What part of that is a joke? The next event has high probablity to be a star event and if you have seen the potential events pool of Lafate, then isn't Anna one of them?

soranokira
06-02-2016, 01:58 AM
What part of that is a joke? The next event has high probablity to be a star event and if you have seen the potential events pool of Lafate, then isn't Anna one of them?

anna's event was 1st year anniversary, and considering we got nothing for it (as well as random stuff skipped thus far)...we might end up skipping this one.

ZeroZet
06-02-2016, 02:01 AM
What part of that is a joke? The next event has high probablity to be a star event and if you have seen the potential events pool of Lafate, then isn't Anna one of them?Dark Knight part.
I guess we have about same chances to see her as to witness TP rotation, barring devteam changes. And we all know TP rotation is a myth.

T_T

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 03:33 AM
Dark Knight part.
I guess we have about same chances to see her as to witness TP rotation, barring devteam changes. And we all know TP rotation is a myth.

T_T
You do know that there're 2 event of Dark Knight, right?

ZeroZet
06-02-2016, 05:44 AM
You do know that there're 2 event of Dark Knight, right?You mean this one (https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ja-en.ru/seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b0%c5%b9%f5%b5%b3%bb%ce%c3%c4%a4%ce%ba%c7%b4%fc)? Its like four events (and couple of gold rushes) ahead tho. That's a lot of events to skip, even for dmmdevs.)

lolix
06-02-2016, 06:27 AM
You mean this one (https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ja-en.ru/seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b0%c5%b9%f5%b5%b3%bb%ce%c3%c4%a4%ce%ba%c7%b4%fc)? Its like four events (and couple of gold rushes) ahead tho. That's a lot of events to skip, even for dmmdevs.)

because nutaku followed dmm timetable till now

Kamahari Akuma
06-02-2016, 07:49 AM

Dark Knight part.

T_T

Don't mention Dark Knights! Its a plot by the devs to keep sweet sweet Yurina away from us everytime they are mentioned in a thread!

Ramazan
06-03-2016, 03:20 PM
What makes you think yurina would come to us in next week? I really wanted fran... :( there are'nt many better things than a plat vh.

lolix
06-03-2016, 03:21 PM
What makes you think yurina would come to us in next week? I really wanted fran... :( there are'nt many better things than a plat vh.

who said anything about yurina ? there are other dark knights there

Ramazan
06-03-2016, 04:11 PM
So nutaku just simply skipped her for, what? forever?

Kamahari Akuma
06-03-2016, 06:19 PM
So nutaku just simply skipped her for, what? forever?

Yurina :(

I just want my attack power reduction sweetheart, is it so wrong?

lolix
06-03-2016, 06:29 PM
man , i loved that cartoon when i was younger. Had a bit of a crush on chel