PDA

View Full Version : Cant load PeroPero Seduction

Opalia24
07-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Does other players also have problem loading PeroPero Seduction ?
I can ge into PeroPero last half hour.

Maybe this is due to too many players trying to play the game at same time ??

Tenhou
07-11-2015, 12:40 PM
Not having any problem at all, admitedly still online since the morning (just tabbing in once per half hour or so) and rather not reload if this problem possibly happens.

*standard support answer*
Tried clearing your cache?

Xanthius
07-11-2015, 12:48 PM
Roughly two hours ago I couldn't get in for about 45 mintues. When I finally did, the initial load took FOREVER, but then everything was running fine once I was in. From browsing around a bit it seems to be an issue at the initial load of the game...could very well be lots of people trying to play being the weekend and the event nearing its end. My advice is to keep trying until you get in and then just leave it open.

Danex
07-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Had a similar issue when I logged in today. I got the same error message we saw when the server went down last time. But at my second try I was able to log-in again with no problems.
I have experienced long loading times a couple of times, but I'm not sure if that was a sever problem or something else.

Anyways clearing the browser's cache from time to time it's a reasonable approach you can always try. :)

Zerana
07-13-2015, 12:02 AM
I seem to be having this issue at the moment. I was able to play about an hour ago, but now I can't get into it.

KaAnor
07-13-2015, 12:14 AM
Same here, the server seems to have a problem. You can load the game if you insist but every click has a delay of 20 seconds to several minutes.

Zerana
07-13-2015, 12:18 AM
Well that's annoying. Especially with the last day of the event, but oh well. I'll just wait until they get things fixed. Just happy that I'm not the only one with the problem. Was worried that my computer might be having an issue.

Opalia24
07-13-2015, 12:30 AM
I think problem is too many is trying play the game . If you all lockout of peroPero I could test if I could get in I promisse in to stay online for more the a few hours. - lol.

Seya
07-13-2015, 01:06 AM
nutaku really fucked up this time

Zerana
07-13-2015, 01:16 AM
I was able to get in pretty easily now and there don't be any wait times between clicks so hopefully everything is ok now.

Thatguyg32
08-17-2016, 06:00 PM
I'm also unable to play peropero since the update. I am on chrome and have attempted to delete the cookies and cache. I am able to play all the other games. I was able to play it previously.

nip101
08-17-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm also unable to play peropero since the update. I am on chrome and have attempted to delete the cookies and cache. I am able to play all the other games. I was able to play it previously.

talk about necro. Have u tried using a different browser/computer?

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Does other players also have problem loading PeroPero Seduction ?
I can ge into PeroPero last half hour.

Maybe this is due to too many players trying to play the game at same time ??

kyle: my flash player won't let me play peropero-seduction if anyone can help me plzzzz do

Ampchan
09-17-2018, 09:14 PM
kyle: my flash player won't let me play peropero-seduction if anyone can help me plzzzz do

Is this because plugin not supported or an internet issue.

If you are having a plugin issue, try Puffin as an easy work around. Sure you can fix the issue, but that takes work.

diooksamuret
09-25-2021, 08:14 AM
Not having any problem at all, admitedly still online since the morning (