PDA

View Full Version : SED

vendettav
02-09-2016, 02:21 PM
I'm newbie and i don't know how to get highest SED. I saw someone lv 3x have 4N & 1SR cards but SED reach 136k?
How can be that if N card lv 100 have SED ~ 2k5

Neko
02-09-2016, 03:22 PM
The total SED is for all u'r cards togheter, not just those on profile. Those are just for u'r own display preference.
Get more cards, level more cards :P more SED

chillinfar
02-09-2016, 06:30 PM
preference of upgrade if you're poor: Moe (until lvl 60 of the card)->Babe->Sexy

Unregistered
02-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Also I good strategy is to NEVER buy N-wilds. Buy N-gatcha instead. Why? Random Level up on R and SR cards. plus when you reach level 100 on all your N cards you can get N-wild as compensation and still occasionally hit an R card or SR for a small boost. If you gat a N-sec (special event card) and do not have all your N cards at 100+ then by all means buy N-wild to top off the sec card. that way you get full use of your pero.

JSensei
02-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Also I good strategy is to NEVER buy N-wilds. Buy N-gatcha instead. Why? Random Level up on R and SR cards. plus when you reach level 100 on all your N cards you can get N-wild as compensation and still occasionally hit an R card or SR for a small boost. If you gat a N-sec (special event card) and do not have all your N cards at 100+ then by all means buy N-wild to top off the sec card. that way you get full use of your pero.

I don't really agree with this. One of the benefits of N wilds is you can turn 10 N wilds into an R wild. If you've got plenty of N gacha tickets and a mountain of pero, it's totally worth it to turn 200-300k of pero into 200-300 N wilds that you can convert into 20-30 R Wilds. If you happen to have a low level Moe card, 20-30 R wilds can be a quick 3000 SED. Since we're in Elite Guard, even small boosts in SED can mean the difference between needing to do another small seduction or not.

I mean, it's super frustrating to have an EG with something like 5k more health than my max SED. Sure, it only takes 5 minutes to regain that focus, but it's so inefficient. I'd rather just one-shot the thing and be looking for the next one.

Balek
02-11-2016, 01:16 PM
I don't really agree with this. One of the benefits of N wilds is you can turn 10 N wilds into an R wild. If you've got plenty of N gacha tickets and a mountain of pero, it's totally worth it to turn 200-300k of pero into 200-300 N wilds that you can convert into 20-30 R Wilds. If you happen to have a low level Moe card, 20-30 R wilds can be a quick 3000 SED. Since we're in Elite Guard, even small boosts in SED can mean the difference between needing to do another small seduction or not.
Well, I agree with him. For 300k Pero you can get either 300 N Wild Cards or 200 N Gacha Tickets. In other words, you get either 30 R Wild Cards or 200 CHANCES for R/SR Wild Cards. In the worst case scenario you end up with 200 N Wild Cards form these tickets (which is guaranteed 20 R Wild Cards anyway) but I assure you that you will get way more than 10 R/SR Wild Cards from the rolls.

Tenhou
02-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Could also put it like this - you should get at least one SR wild from those 200 tickets. 1 SR wild = 100 N wilds. Add in the R wilds or random levels for your cards and you are fairly set.

The one problem is having the will to roll those 200 times without some kind of clickbot :P

Unregistered
02-11-2016, 02:28 PM
He said he was a newbie. that leads me to believe he also needs all his N-cards as well so rolling for the ones he doesn't have is good too. also if you roll between full hits (that 30 minute downtime) it gives you something to do. You do not HAVE to click all 200/300 gatcha in one sitting either. Just saying.

JSensei
02-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Well, I agree with him. For 300k Pero you can get either 300 N Wild Cards or 200 N Gacha Tickets. In other words, you get either 30 R Wild Cards or 200 CHANCES for R/SR Wild Cards. In the worst case scenario you end up with 200 N Wild Cards form these tickets (which is guaranteed 20 R Wild Cards anyway) but I assure you that you will get way more than 10 R/SR Wild Cards from the rolls.

The thing is, when you buy an N-Gacha, you pay 1500 and ultimately get an N wild. That's a net loss of 500 pero. It's also time consuming to roll THAT many N-gachas. Plus, if you have every SR card in the N-Gacha, sure. You might get an R card or an SR card, but it'll add one point to a random card. Even if it's an SR, if it's a low level Sexy card, your SED boost is non-existent.

Ultimately, it's worthwhile to have a mix of both. I stock up on N-Gacha during gambit because you get a pink key with every ticket. The pink keys are typically worth either 1000 Pero, 3000 pero, or a nice consumable. If it's not Gambit, buying N Gacha just isn't as pero efficient.

Plus, every event, you will be spending anywhere from 1-50 rolls to get the new N-Slayer. Sometimes you get her on the first spin, and sometimes you chase her for all goddamn day since she pops up in EVERY box but the one you click. Usually, you will get the N slayer within 5-10 rolls, but those are the chances to burn a bunch of N-wilds. Plus they're useful for doing the mission to get three N cards and 2 R cards. You can reliably do those in a few rolls per day.

But when it comes to events like EG, you may need SED and need it NOW. Sometimes you just don't want to wait for your SED to grow slowly. I had a shit ton of SR wilds that had been sitting around accumulating, and I burned all of them (holding 100 in reserve) to boost my SED by about 100k. I also burned all but 100 of my R wilds to make my base SED as high as possible.

I don't advocate ALWAYS buying N-Wilds for the conversion to R-Wild, but if you have pero to spare and a good supply of N-Gacha, it's a relatively easy way to add a few thousand to your SED. Sometimes a few thousand SED makes a difference, especially if you manage to get an R or SR slayer.

Vic47
02-11-2016, 06:14 PM
I can add to this something.
First of all, keep in mind, that converting 10 N WC to 1 R WC also costs you some Pero (1000 if i recall it right). So it is not 10 000 Pero for N WC = 1 R WC.
Secondly - when there is no Event active, you can buy N Gacha Tickets for 1000 Pero each, instead of 1500 Pero during Events. That means N gacha and N Wildcards are equal in price, but buying N Gacha results in all the benefits mentioned above, so it is much more Pero-effective, than buying N WC and converting them into R WC.
Plus, if you want to get an extra SR WC every day and you consider yourself a plodding person, you'll need do as i do - to spend all of your pero on N Gacha Tickets, (and, mostly, it will never be enough of N gacha Tickets anyway, so you'll HAVE to buy some even during the Events) then, enlist for the "Get 3 N Girl Cards" daily mission, then, after getting these using N Gacha, enlist for "Get 2 R Girl Cards" daily mission, quickly get them in R Gacha - if you want to minimize the use of N Gacha Tickets and time for getting them in the N gacha (that will require 2 additional R Gacha Tickets, but you can always get one by completing another Daily Mission, that requires you to get first 3, then 5 and then 10 Chance TIme rolls in the Exploration Mode, or Elite Guard Search, and get enough of them during Events) and then enlist for doing "Get 1 SR Girl Card" Daily Mission, and roll the N Gacha until you'll finally get one - you'll need to roll N Gacha for about 50-70 times for that (sometimes - much less, like 10-30. 100-120 is the worst case scenario you'll ever get).
I also can recommend you to not level-up at all those of your cards (especially - the N cards, and in case of R and SR cards - not to level them up over lvl 50 or so) that you can get in the N Gacha. Why? Because, getting them in the N Gacha will result in a permanent level-up of those cards, which means 1k Pero in case of N card, 11k Pero in case of R card and 120k in case if you'll get an SR card when you'll use that N Gacha ticket or get it during Chance Time on any other Search Gacha. If you'll max out said cards to lvl 100, and get them for rolling any Search Gacha or the Girl Hunt Quest Gacha later, you'll just get 300 Pero if you'll get an N card and 700 Pero if you'll get R card and 1500 Pero if you'll get an SR card that way. So you can count, how much Pero you'll lose if you'll max out your cards too quick using Wild Cards.
So, i recommend you to use WildCards only on those cards that you can't get on any Gacha that consumes Stamina (that means, the unique cards that you'll get as Ranking or EP rewards during Events, from Facebook campaigns and so on.

Btw, i'd like to ask those who know - what will i get if i'll get a card that i've already maxed out in the E-gacha, SR Guaranteed Gacha, Revival Gacha and else? Corresponding WildCards? And are those SR1 WIld Cards even in those Gachas, or are they giving at least SR3 or SR5 or EX Wild Cards for those (since their tickets are extremely valueable)

Unregistered
02-11-2016, 07:54 PM
For that guy up above me. I'm betting that it works like N-gatcha. WC-1 of the corresponding rarity. You think they are going to put ex wild in any gatcha's? Hardly, they don't make money that way. plus if you get maxed on those cards you get ex levels anyway (to your limit). Also if you get there it means you play too much, or spend lot! LoL. when you get to that point let us know okay? as a free player I expect to get there sometime in 2020.

JSensei
02-11-2016, 09:05 PM
I definitely agree that N-gacha will give the most growth over time compared to N-Wilds. But the question comes down to whether or not you want to spread the growth over a few days/weeks or get an instant injection. Plus, you have to consider if you don't have 100 R Wilds on hand and get an R slayer. R slayers aren't worth NEARLY as much if you don't max it to 100 immediately.

The point I'm trying to make is rules like "never buy N-Wilds" are not necessarily good rules. There ARE times when you may need N wilds, and it may be worth your while to bump up 3 or 4 Moe cards to level 35 to get a 10k boost rather than get that boost over time. Or like I said, you may get an R slayer and realize, oh shit. I don't have any R wilds. Oddly enough, R wilds are somewhat harder to get. Sure, you can get two guaranteed R wilds every day easily enough, but events drop SR wilds (1/3/5) pretty regularly. When I look at my deck, I have SIGNIFICANTLY more SRs at level 100 than I do R cards. SR wilds are definitely WAY more precious, but they're also WAY more plentiful. Hell, after the last three events, I stockpiled the equivalent of about 800 SR wilds. By comparison, even with the two free ones per day, I only had about 200-300 R wilds.

Tell me if I'm wrong. Look at your deck. Odds are, you will have nearly as many R cards as SRs. At current, I have almost the same number of N/R/SR. All of my Ns are level 100. Half of my SRs are level 100. ALL of my Moe SRs are 35 or higher. If I add up the cumulative levels of all my R cards, I would say at most, I have 65% as many R levels as I do SR levels, and that's with R cards coming up in Chance Time MUCH more frequently.

Unregistered
02-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Tell me if I'm wrong.

i'm pretty sure a couple people already have.

JSensei
02-11-2016, 11:18 PM

Look at your deck. I'm more than willing to admit if I'm wrong, but I am willing to bet that you have more leveled SRs than Rs.

As for whether or not to buy N-Wilds, I'm actually agreeing that you will get more growth out of N-gacha. I'm merely saying that 'never' is a bridge too far. There are situations where you may, in fact, need to or want to buy N-wilds. I gave the examples of

1) needing a quick SED boost now vs later

2) Needing additional R wilds to level a R slayer. It's always a good idea to keep a minimum of 100 of each wild card (N/R/SR) on hand to level a slayer card, but it is easier to neglect R wilds, especially since they only come as one level. The game doesn't really give you R wilds at the same rate that it gives you SR wilds. I'm getting about 5-10 SR wilds from EGs for every R wild.

Someone recently mentioned burning all his SR wild cards and then getting an SR slayer in the last event. It's easy to forget to keep some in reserve.

I'm honestly not trying to pick a fight. I just think that you should USUALLY not buy N wilds, not NEVER buy N wilds.

As an addendum, if you can honestly tell me that if you had an R slayer and did not have 100 R wilds on hand you wouldn't cash in enough N-wilds to get it to level 100 (including if you had to buy a few hundred) then I will fully admit that you are 100% right. I will then admit the sick burn I received on the internets and say that someone that does not post his (or her) name showed me what for.

Vic47
02-12-2016, 08:35 AM
Someone recently mentioned burning all his SR wild cards and then getting an SR slayer in the last event. It's easy to forget to keep some in reserve.

It was me, lol.

Oddly enough, R wilds are somewhat harder to get. Sure, you can get two guaranteed R wilds every day easily enough, but events drop SR wilds (1/3/5) pretty regularly.

True. That's because most od the Daily missions give SR Wilds as a top-reward, because SR Wilds are of 3 types (so you get one or another, and 2 of those give more than 1 level at a time) and so.

I do agree, that you should always try to have at least 100 R and SR Wilds in your pocket in case of getting a Slayer card, but i always want max SED i can have "here and now" during Elite Guard Events and best deck during Coliseums, so i just can't keep my hands off those last 100 WCs. As for N Wilds - i have around 1k of them most of the time - i just never have Pero to convert them into R's since i use all of my Pero for N Gacha's between the Events to be able to roll it every day until i complete "Get 1 SR Girl" Daily Mission.
But okay, let's count them: i've got

63 N cards
60 R cards
68 SR cards.

All N's are lvl 100-105

21 R is lvl 100-105
24 Rs are lvl 99-61
14 Rs are lvl 60-50
1 R is lvl 4.

11 SRs are lvl 100-105
4 SRs are lvl 88-70
15 SRs are lvl 60
25 SRs are lvl 59-40
3 SRs are lvl 20-10
10 SRs are lvl 10-1

Plus 3 SR WC 1 + 124 R WC + 621 N WC (since i've poured alot of them into Curito lately)

So, it is (roughly) 5056 R levels (including Ex levels - around 10 or 15 from Ex WC) per 60 R cards and 3675 SR levels per 68 SR cards (including EX levels, but, probably, none or like 5 Ex WC)
So, you see, that for me it is as it is and as it should be - it might look as if there are more SR's (since i have more individual SR cards than R cards) and should have more SR levels, since we are getting much more SR WC's and they are even of 3 types 2 of which give more than one level to the upgraded card at a time - BUT ACTUALLY there are ~1,5k more R levels because of the much more frequent levelups of R cards on N Gacha, GHQ and other Chance Times than SR levelups (again, most levels that my cards are gained "naturally", while rolling N Gacha or Stamina-consuming searches - not from Wildcards.) and, probably, SR Wildcards are really the more frequent drop than R WCs, but in the end, R cards have more levels than SRs (at least fro a player that utilizes my strategy and is f2p.

Oh, and by the way - i've levelled up to 100 half of those SRs only recently, because i'm getting ready to teh upcoming Coliseum (i guess it will be the next event after this Elite Guard one) and before that i only had 3 cards of each attribute maxed out to lvl 105 to use mixed decks during the the last Coliseum.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure that Rage (Evil Angel) and those other people from the top of the rankings have like 99% of all cards and have them maxed out. Though, as you all can see i'm far from that - and that's why i'm asking.

And about those Ex WildCards - yes, they are very hard to obtain, but actually, they give very little SEd (only +3 for each Ex level) so the only place where they can be really useful - is when you cross the same cards with other person in Coliseum (which will, most probably, almost never happen - since different people have, and prefer different cards and might use different layouts even if they have the same 5 cards in their decks.)

JSensei
02-12-2016, 11:23 AM
It was me, lol.

True. That's because most od the Daily missions give SR Wilds as a top-reward, because SR Wilds are of 3 types (so you get one or another, and 2 of those give more than 1 level at a time) and so.

I do agree, that you should always try to have at least 100 R and SR Wilds in your pocket in case of getting a Slayer card, but i always want max SED i can have "here and now" during Elite Guard Events and best deck during Coliseums, so i just can't keep my hands off those last 100 WCs. As for N Wilds - i have around 1k of them most of the time - i just never have Pero to convert them into R's since i use all of my Pero for N Gacha's between the Events to be able to roll it every day until i complete "Get 1 SR Girl" Daily Mission.
But okay, let's count them: i've got

63 N cards
60 R cards
68 SR cards.

All N's are lvl 100-105

21 R is lvl 100-105
24 Rs are lvl 99-61
14 Rs are lvl 60-50
1 R is lvl 4.

11 SRs are lvl 100-105
4 SRs are lvl 88-70
15 SRs are lvl 60
25 SRs are lvl 59-40
3 SRs are lvl 20-10
10 SRs are lvl 10-1

Plus 3 SR WC 1 + 124 R WC + 621 N WC (since i've poured alot of them into Curito lately)

So, it is (roughly) 5056 R levels (including Ex levels - around 10 or 15 from Ex WC) per 60 R cards and 3675 SR levels per 68 SR cards (including EX levels, but, probably, none or like 5 Ex WC)
So, you see, that for me it is as it is and as it should be - it might look as if there are more SR's (since i have more individual SR cards than R cards) and should have more SR levels, since we are getting much more SR WC's and they are even of 3 types 2 of which give more than one level to the upgraded card at a time - BUT ACTUALLY there are ~1,5k more R levels because of the much more frequent levelups of R cards on N Gacha, GHQ and other Chance Times than SR levelups (again, most levels that my cards are gained "naturally", while rolling N Gacha or Stamina-consuming searches - not from Wildcards.) and, probably, SR Wildcards are really the more frequent drop than R WCs, but in the end, R cards have more levels than SRs (at least fro a player that utilizes my strategy and is f2p.

Oh, and by the way - i've levelled up to 100 half of those SRs only recently, because i'm getting ready to teh upcoming Coliseum (i guess it will be the next event after this Elite Guard one) and before that i only had 3 cards of each attribute maxed out to lvl 105 to use mixed decks during the the last Coliseum.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure that Rage (Evil Angel) and those other people from the top of the rankings have like 99% of all cards and have them maxed out. Though, as you all can see i'm far from that - and that's why i'm asking.

And about those Ex WildCards - yes, they are very hard to obtain, but actually, they give very little SEd (only +3 for each Ex level) so the only place where they can be really useful - is when you cross the same cards with other person in Coliseum (which will, most probably, almost never happen - since different people have, and prefer different cards and might use different layouts even if they have the same 5 cards in their decks.)

Actually, I looked at my deck, and my perception of how many R levels I have might have been off. I need to actually count it out, but I could very well be wrong in my assessment that I have more SR levels due to the overabundance of SR wilds from events. That said, I definitely have more SR cards than R cards. They're in the same ballpark, but I have at least 5-6 more SRs than Rs.

Mostly, I just try to stay away from absolutes. I don't like hard 'always' or 'never' rules. That, and I won't lie. N-gacha is a pain. You get so little for it. I do it because you have to, but it's hardly time efficient. I'll admit it is the most SED efficient, but it takes a long time. And my time is pretty valuable.

Unregistered
02-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Mostly, I just try to stay away from absolutes. I don't like hard 'always' or 'never' rules. That, and I won't lie. N-gacha is a pain. You get so little for it. I do it because you have to, but it's hardly time efficient. I'll admit it is the most SED efficient, but it takes a long time. And my time is pretty valuable.

Reread the post. I said "by all means buy N-wc to max out sec" or the equivalent.

And my time is pretty valuable.

That right there keeps people spending real money on this game!

JSensei
02-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Reread the post. I said "by all means buy N-wc to max out sec" or the equivalent.

That right there keeps people spending real money on this game!

I'm pretty sure I can read. I have a master's degree, a doctorate degree, am working on my second doctorate, and am applying for my second masters.

That said, I also cannot keep up with you. Since you post as unregistered, I cannot tell whether any of your posts are YOU or another unregistered person. In the post that references saying you agree "I said "by all means buy N-wc to max out sec" or the equivalent." the writing style was different from your previous posts in this thread. I actually thought the referenced post was another person.

I apologize for the confusion. I also admit that I was a bit wrong in my assertion that my rare cards were not as highly leveled as my SRs. Upon further inspection, I did not notice that they continually creep up in levels. I was actually shocked to see how many I have at level 100. I didn't expect to find that to be the case. While it is true that the bonus stage technically has every card available from every stage thus far, the pool of cards is highly weighted to a small set with the occasional card from another stage. In particular, the Pink Ranger is commonly referenced, I suspect because she is hard to find. I have encountered her three times in the bonus stage, but I have run into the 'usual' set of Rs and SRs dozens of times. I've actually been enjoying slowly maxing out the boss cards. They appear on the bonus stage with very high frequency, and they tend to be the cards that I have not leveled. Many of the boss cards tend to be sexy or babe, so every point in their level is either a dependable boost (babe) or closer to the final pay-off with sexy. I have all of my Moe cards (R and SR) at level 35 or higher to cash in on the immediate SED boost. Sadly, it means that I get diminishing returns with each subsequent level, but that's the nature of the game.

I had approximately 200 R Wilds and 800 SR wilds. I got the most bang for my buck by leveling my Moe cards preferentially to 35. ~100 SR wilds applied to 3 Moe cards is a SED boost of ~15,000. 100 SRs applied to a sexy card is a boost of 10,500 (usually 10,000-11,000). The cited boost is in addition to the starting SED of ~1050 for a typical SR.

And yes, my time is valuable. As a med student, I honestly spend too much time on here, but I sometimes have a hard time forcing myself to study. After going through pharmacy school, I am very burnt out. PPS and HBC have become a bit of an escape and a way to get my brain to focus on something other than microbiology or physiology. All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy indeed.

Unregistered
02-13-2016, 04:50 PM
Okay Doc, that's enough. Put down the University and step away slowly. LOL. Just kidding. With that academic load on top of everything else, I'm just glad you haven't gone certifiable! All I have is my P.H.D. in flying a chair. I suppose I should register, but it is a pain trying to memorize 100's of passwords and I am smart enough not to let my browser give it away (data mining starts at password files).

Arekusu
02-17-2016, 02:45 PM
preference of upgrade if you're poor: Moe (until lvl 60 of the card)->Babe->Sexy

I would suggest putting all the Moes to 80, most of the SRs should all have 10K SED by then. Moes only start drastically dropping in SED per level past 80 so I think it's better to just ride that advantage as much as possible. After you've levelled your Moes if you really feel like you need more SED pronto level up Babes, it's the next best card type to get fast SED. Most of a Sexys SED is gained per level past 80. If ever you find yourself with enough Wilds to get a card to 100 I would suggest Sexys take priority, there's a few Sexys with really bad SED but you can always check a cards max SED by viewing it. 12K or more would be a good card to level to 100. There's a few Babes that also get that high but most don't.